All Comments on 'The Lady and the Cowboy Ch. 06'

by MissKris14

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome Story

I LOVE this story. Please continue ....soon!

jg2291jg2291over 13 years ago

love this series!! i can't wait to hear what happens next!

cpm09cpm09over 13 years ago
awesome!

just perfect!

honeybreehoneybreeover 13 years ago
whoa....

speechless in a good way! This story is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Perfect!

This story just keeps getting better with every chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
INCREDIBLE!!

This series is absolutely amazing! There's nothing sexier than a cowboy that knows how to ride ;)

Keep these chapters coming because I can't get enough!!

stikinikistikinikiover 13 years ago
loving it!

I am really enjoying these stories. They are a great mix of seduction, romance, and intelligence. I look forward to more! Thanks for your work!!

WinsletWinsletover 13 years ago

Still a nice read even this seems to be the moment she gets pregnant?! Now I'm anxious to read the rest maybe I'm wrong?!

JazCullenJazCullenover 13 years ago
Heavenly!

I should be packing but I'm reading about sexy cowboys instead!

Fabulous chapter!!! Totally loved it! Can't wait for more :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sooo HOOOTTT

Great job,keep good work.thanks

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenover 13 years ago
5 stars

the best of the chapters so far

sandman0312sandman0312over 13 years ago
Wow!

To say that the finish was intense is a huge understatement! Some of the imagery you brought forth with your vivid descriptions were unique and really made the whole scene. That was impressive on many levels and I once again find myself loving the end of the chapter! I adore how in tune with each other they are, and how they seem to know what each other are feeling. I love these two together! :) Oh, and if Tripp doesn't get to beat the tar out of ambassador jackass, then could he at least just deck him a good one? Maybe knock out a tooth? Hehehe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW IS RIGHT

WOW...I need a cigarette after this chapter and I don't even smoke! :D

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 13 years ago
Excellent

I've been enjoying this series. You have a way with words and a way of painting a scene that is spell binding and mesmerizing. Keep writing so I can keep enjoying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AMAZING!!!

This was just, simply, AMAZING!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Tears -- yes, real tears, as she lays her face against his bare, hairy chest. Oh, true love!

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15almost 4 years ago
Beautiful!

Sweet! I wish ....

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

good story but too much sex and not enough dialogue about the ranch, exploring each others minds, goals, future, etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous