The Lady & the Orphan Ch. 02: The Orphan

Story Info
June’s story.
3.1k words
4.74
6.1k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continues the trilogy of a joint writing with my darling wife Pixiehoff

( part 1 was published a few days ago under her name )

As June lay back in the deep, warm suds of the bath, she could feel the dirt lifting from her skin. Relaxing in the unaccustomed luxury, her mind travelled over the events of the last couple of hours. Would she wake up and find this was all a dream? As she luxuriated in the warmth, she thought back. Usually, at this time, she would be tramping the streets.

June walked along many streets in many towns of Northern England. She was known to many, from traffic wardens to road sweepers, shop keepers to bin men. One could have thought, albeit incorrectly, that she was a pillar of the community, but alas, far from it, June was homeless and destitute.

She pushed a supermarket trolly with all her belongings in it, sleeping wherever there was shelter and feeding on whatever anyone was generous to give her.

The one true nature of June though was that she was honest, never having stolen even an apple. She always smiled even in mid-winter - that was her nature.

June was made an orphan at the age of fourteen, her parents, from a poor background, and her only family, died in a car crash. Moving from one disastrous orphanage to another she eventually began to live a nomadic lifestyle. But her smile remained, never blaming anyone, just accepting the way things were. Things were hard though.

One autumnal day, the rain was lashing down, her multilayers of clothing soaked. She walked past a local church hall, not having been there before, she noticed a soup kitchen round the back, this for her, was like going out for dinner in a high-class restaurant to most people.

Gingerly, not being at all religious, she opened the door. A very petite woman greeted her.

"Can I help?" She asked June.

She seemed nice. June, ever trying to be cheerful, responded:

"Only if you're a magician," she laughed.

"I'm a wizard with soup, if that helps?"

That made June smile. What was nice was that the woman was treating her as though she was not down-and-out. People usually judged her by how she looked. It was not June's fault. Keeping clean and neat was not easy, or indeed, possible given her circumstances.

"Now you mention it, I could do with something to eat."

"Well, you are in the right place. I am Pixie by the way, come and take a seat, I'll get you something hot too."

"Is that cos you're small?" The girl asked.

"You noticed?" Pixie smiled, hoping to bring a smile to the girl's face. She succeeded.

Smiling, the girl replied:

"Hard not to really. I'm June. You don't look like you wait on tables much."

Pixie smiled back.

"Here, I do my best. Let me get you your first course, we are not too busy at the moment. Soup?"

"That would be nice, thank you."

June's manners were always impeccable. She took her soup and sat in the corner sipping away as it warmed her stomach.

"Would you like some more soup," Pixie asked, "we have some to spare."

"Oh yes please. Let me get it, you are getting busy."

June stood up, walked towards the counter, only to trip and fall head first into the table, soup and bread going everywhere. Although June was unhurt, her clothes were covered in soup. Some older guys at the back laughed but Pixie seemed concerned and came over to her and, picking her up, dusted her down, checking she was not hurt.

"Oh my dear are you alright?  Just look at you covered In everything. Let me help. Please let me take you to my home for a warm bath and I'll put those clothes in the wash. I only live just round the corner."

"No, no, I'll be fine, but thank you."

June did not want to be a bother, but to her surprise, Pixie seemed firm.

"I won't hear of it June. You can't go out like this. Let's get you cleaned up."

There was a firmness about the woman's manner, one June was not accustomed to; bossy but caring at the same time. So she agreed, and thanked her. Pixie told the other helpers that she needed to go early, and then went to June.

Walking together, with Pixie pushing June's trolly, causing many a look from people in the streets, they went back to her house. Pixie was so kind that June gradually relaxed.

Round the corner there was a large house at the end of the street: "The Old Manor."

June's eyes lit up:

"Wow you live here!  I'll go round the back."

"You most certainly will not June," said Pixie as she opened the front door and led her inside.

"Don't worry I live alone, there is no one else here. Now follow me." She led June upstairs.

Little did June know, at the time, that Pixie was actually Lady Pixie. She was from an aristocratic family, her parents were rich, she had been to posh schools, and good universities, and was educated to PhD level. The other one thing that Pixie had was her faith in God. She was generous, kind, and also rich, but she used her money to the benefit of others. Everyone in the neighbourhood knew, but none took it for granted or misused her kindness. The latter, June already guessed, at least some of it, from her kindness. What few knew was something June would find out that night.

"Come with me to my bathroom. Now take off all those clothes, and while you soak in the bath, I'll put them in the wash."

June sheepishly stripped, hiding her body as much she could.

"Oh don't be silly June, we're all girls together, and I'm not going to bite you!"

"I know, but I am embarrassed, I really need to clean up - living rough does not leave you much time to tidy up."

Pixie looked puzzled.

"Oh a nice bath will deal with that. Let me run you one."

"It won't deal with this," said June, revealing an untidy mass of hair covering her mound.

Pixie flushed slightly. June, worried she had offended her, said she was sorry.

"Oh June, it is me who should be sorry. No one should have to live like that. Here, let me help tidy that up."

So saying, Pixie went to the bathroom cabinet and took out some scissors, a small comb, and some lotion.

"Thanks, Pixie, I'll do my best."

"Nonsense," said Pixie, "I know how difficult it is to do it yourself, let me do it. Can you sit on the edge of the bath?"

June felt a hot flush.

"Wouldn't it be better for me to bathe first; I am probably a bit pongy!"

"I don't mind, let's get you tidied up and then you can bathe."

June looked at the petite woman, hardly believing that anyone would help her at all, let alone do so in such an intimate way. Well, she thought, if I am smelly, she can always say.

Pixie looked at the naked woman. Her body looked so different from that wrapped in layers of clothing. She was slim, her legs and bum well proportioned, and her breasts were firm with petite nipples. Living on the street had not damaged June's figure. Pixie looked at her, trying to suppress the thoughts that came to her.

June sat where Pixie had indicated, and to her amazement, her hostess began to clip away the mess of pubic hair, carefully combing and then clipping, before taking a lady shaver and using it to good effect. June felt the vibrations of the shaver having an effect down there. Well, she thought, the awful smell may disguise what is happening. It was the first time for a long time she had felt that feeling. When she was alone, she thought, she would deal with it.

"There, that's not a bad job. We can tidy up any strays later after you bathe."

June nodded. Truth to tell, what Pixie was doing may well have been an act of kindness, but she was feeling a little embarrassed. She knew that women were intimate with other women, but, well, that was not really her, was it? Quickly dismissing the thought, she thanked Pixie.

"Yes, that's a great idea. That's so kind of you, not many people would have done that."

"I like to help," said Pixie.

What lay unspoken on Pixie's part was that she would have liked to have gone further. After Ruth, and indeed since Ruth, her love life had been non-existent, and even some of the old fantasies she had used to help her when she felt the need for company, had stopped working. Pixie had come to the conclusion that your mid-thirties was not the time to find the love of your life, and being a Romantic, she really could not see the point of casual fucking - even if there had been someone offering.

But June. No, surely not?  This waif from the street? But as Pixie took a glance backward, she saw June's naked back, her firm bum, her long legs. That, she thought, was no waif, that was "Drop Dead Gorgeous."

Leaving June to soak away her fears and relax, Pixie went to her bedroom still thinking about the gorgeous person she had just left alone in the bathroom

Thoughts of attraction and comfort were giving her goose bumps and a tingle all over her body. She lay on the large bed and stretched out her hand reaching down into her panties and gave herself a gentle rub with her finger - not enough to satisfy any urges and give a full orgasm - but enough to cause her to moan and smile.

June, having relaxed, thought she really ought to get out of the bath, and she reached for the soft towels left by Pixie. She wrapped herself in one, and dried her hair with the other. Those split ends will have to go, she thought, but there was time for that as she tied her hair up with a band, she found on a shelf thinking Pixie wouldn't mind.

She wandered from the bathroom only to hear a noise from one of the adjoining bedrooms. Peering in, she heard mild groans, and looking in a reflection on the mirror she could see Pixie just enjoying a moment of personal pleasure.

Hearing a noise, Pixie stopped.

"Is that you June?" She called out.

"Sorry I didn't mean to disturb you," was the reply as June gently pushed open the bedroom door, standing with the towel wrapped round her.

June was amazed  at the size of the bedroom with sofa, dressing table and a great four poster bed. She had seen pictures, but never in her wildest dream did she think she would be standing in a such a luxurious room. Her eyes were wide open in astonishment.

"Oh gosh, I hope you didn't see me," said Pixie, sitting up with a reddish face, thinking that June was shocked.

"We all have moments Pixie" even vagrants like me. Don't let me stop you. But I was just admiring your bedroom. It's quite fabulous."

June moved to the bed and sat next to Pixie, taking her hand, and noticing a certain stickiness, she lifted it to her mouth and kissed before slowly sucking on Pixie's finger.

"Mmmmmm delicious, I could get used to this flavour," June said, slightly surprised at her own boldness, but encouraged by Pixie's reaction. She was blushing, but her look was one of need rather than denial. Could this petite, posh woman want her, June wondered.

Their heads drew closer, as a small gentle kiss ensued, just touching lips at first, before the attraction gained strength, and lips parted, tongues playing and fighting for supremacy. Hands and arms wrapping round each other. Now in a full-on kiss as June's towel fell from her body.

June had never been with a woman before, but she knew now where her desires lay.

Having read many articles and stories written in newspapers and ultimately discarded into street bins, these were both used for warmth as well as amusement. She had even an odd play with herself when looking at pictures from discarded magazines.

Deciding that Pixie should be as naked as she was, June began to remove her clothing, top first followed by her skirt.  She was surprised to see that Pixie had nothing much in the way of breasts, little Miss Tiny Tits, she thought. But June thought that was cute, and anyway, she never felt that size or shape mattered. After all, skin is just packaging for a person's true nature and personality.

Looking at Pixie, smiling, June pushed her back on the bed and took a nipple between her lips and sucked. As instinct set in, June's tongue circled Pixie's nipple,  leaving saliva around it. Then as an added extra, she took it in her teeth and gently bit.

Pixie's reaction was instant and excited June. She moaned loudly and clutched her:

"Oh June, where did you learn to do that?"

Thinking, June replied, "behind Leeds shopping centre I suspect" as she smiled looking up at the woman who was becoming her lover. After so many years of powerlessness and passivity, June felt empowered, as though she knew what Pixie needed and just as the latter had given her things, she could now do the same.

Gradually working her way down Pixie's svelte form, June enjoyed the aromas, soft skin, and moaning responses. Although never having done this before, she took to it like a duck to water, hitting tender spots with her tongue and taking note of the reaction. And wow, did Pixie react!

Her legs parted like the Red Sea, for June, who, smiling, moved her body to position herself perfectly between them, before lowered her head.

She saw a glistening, tight pussy, with thin outer lips with beads of nectar visible. Knowing this was Pixie's reaction to what she was doing, June moved on to give her what she sensed she needed.

Her tongue teased, just circles round and little flicks of the lips, as minute drops of juices made their way to June's tastebuds, as if a chemical reaction had started. She began in haste to lap up more, tongue and mouth devouring what was before her. Pushed by an urgent desire, June luxuriated in Pixie's pussy.

"Oh June, just what are you doing to me? Please don't stop, please,"  Pixie moaned, her body reacting to the invasion as little waves of tension cascaded through her.

June was persistent, not stopping, enjoying the nectar that was now flowing into her mouth. Her tongue just lapped and invaded until a sudden gush just hit her full in the face, splashing into her eyes. With a jolt, she realised that she had given Pixie an orgasm.

Pixie cried out - screaming in erotic pleasure. It had been a long time since she had such an orgasm. Shaking, shuddering gasping for air. She even felt she might pass out. She pressed herself onto June's devouring lips.

June loved what had happened. Maybe, just maybe, she wondered, she could enjoy the same pleasure? Slapping Pixies bum to keep her conscious,  she found that caused her to moan and whimper, so, rather daringly, she slapped again and again, making that tight aristocratic little bum turn pink. With each slap Pixie's moans grew more intense. She squealed her delight and asked how June had known to spank her?

In truth, June had sensed it, and so she continued, hardly believing the effect it was having, as Pixie's body spasmed into multiple orgasms. By the end, Pixie was purring with pleasure.

The whole time June had a finger rubbing herself, just enough to keep her senses excited but not enough for satisfaction. Now was time for that to change.

Taking charge, she straddled Pixie's soft body, rubbed her clit against her until she was close enough to lean in to kiss her. She pushed Pixie's lips open, a hard mouth invasion, a controlling invasion, a loving invasion. Her tongue exploring the whole of Pixie's mouth, forcing her own juices in there.

Pixie's hands reached up to June's perfectly formed breasts. Holding one in each hand and massaging them, she squeezed the nipples in her fingers as they hardened.

June whimpered, looking at her. And, just as she had read what Pixie needed, as though by the same instinct, Pixie seemed to know what she craved.

"Now your turn my dear!"

Pushing June onto her back, Pixie rolled over. Her body neatly resting between June's open legs, kisssing her knees, and gradually licking her way upwards.

Junes newly clean-shaven pussy just oozed sex.

Gently parting the folds, a glowing pinkness before her eyes, Pixie began to push her finger inside. Having small hands and fingers made her perfect for June's tightness. One finger in and out as her thumb rubbed, June's clit, Pixie wanted to give her what she sensed she needed.

"Ohhhhh that's so good!"

A second finger went in, stretching June a little, before the third took her by surprise"

"Ahhhhhh,"  she moaned, kicking her legs and feet. "Ahhh don't stop, please Miss"

Pushing in and out, gaining speed. Pixie went faster and harder as she finger fucked her new lover. Taking moments to taste June, the younger of the two by a few years and obviously less experienced, but nonetheless Pixie felt she had struck gold. Liquid Gold.

June bucked, she screamed she tightened every muscle as she came hard and fast. She would soon learn to control her orgasm, but Pixie knew she needed this and was delighted to be the one to provide it.

They lay together, both exhausted, both satisfied, both content,

"Thank you, June, for coming into my life, you have made one lady very happy. I would love you to stay longer, as my guest, if you would like to? No pressure, but I can't let you go back on the street not after this."

"Stay longer? Are you kidding? Is the Pope Catholic? I would love to, but two conditions - I don't want charity."

Pixie nodded.

"One: I earn my keep. cleaning maybe or learning to cook, and secondly, after a while, I take you to my world, the street, where life is different. I want you to understand me."

"Agreed," Pixie murmured.

They fell into a deep sleep with Pixie's head on June's breast.