JPintraining

My name is June Peters…now Mrs June Peters…please call me June. The “intraining” is past history, although we learn every day from our peers in life. I like to think I am a good learner and listener.
Willing to talk to anyone, no discrimination, feel free to ‘pm’ anytime. But I am devoted to one and one only.

So what about me outside here…
Just a simple girl from the North with 3 jobs and a poorly mother to look after who is so sadly dying.

….discovering Emily’s Escorts gave me some new life, freedom to express myself and friendships beyond my dreams and I met the love of my life.

Two and a half years ago I met a most wonderful person, we chatted, we played and fell in love, we married. She gave me another world that empowered me. It gave me a new life away from reality. She pushed me to discover my potential in real life and to write about us (https://www.literotica.com/my/#/works/stories/published ) and to love her that I never knew could be possible. I really do love her with all my heart.
Relationships have their ups and downs just as in real life, I have had mine which I so much regret.. Sometimes we make mistakes and have to bare the consequences… I failed my love and we broke up. Fortunately there is always a light ( love never fades ) and am delighted that we are now stronger than ever before.

Pixiehoff……my Pix… Mrs Pixie Peters….I love you

I published a poem of love, https://www.literotica.com/my/#/works/poems/published?page=1
it consumes you forever…

Be safe and well, be happy and laugh.



Pix…
….”I do swear
That I'll always be there
I'd give anything and everything
And I will always care
Through weakness and strength
Happiness and sorrow
For better, for worse
I will love you
With every beat of my heart….”….







Location

U.K.

Gender

Female

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
102Followers
15Following
19My Favorites
282My Comments
4Series Published

More About Me

Age

29

Orientation

Gay

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact JPintraining by clicking here.