All Comments on 'The Lady Captains Year Ch. 04'

by fawguy88

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
Of Course the super wimp idiot Huband gets locked up

and for some reason the husband cannot say to the police of DA

" I have hours and hours of video tape of My wife being drugged then beaten by her boyfriend".

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
FORCED and contrived and contrived and forced

In the end we all know this author will give the wife a FREE pass. You see she was drugged .... yeah thats right drugged... and the sun was in her eyes... and and and ... the Dog ate her home work.

yeah thats right.

a small tiny women FORCES her pussy on him and yet SOMEHOW he is "pinned" and cant push her off off?

thats a joke right?

How about making a FIST and smashing it into her tits or face and she screams in pain?

the story was dead in chapter 3.

Consistently the wife never did ANYTHING to show that she was sorry... that she wanted to talk about what happened ... that she knew she did something wrong... that she recognized humiliating her husband was wrong

Yet she wanted to stay marry and the Husband seem to accept that at face value.

At no point in the story does the husband ever attempt to find out why the wife never even TRIED to do any of those things that married people... who have had a serious marriage crisis... try to do .

or how about the CLICHE of the wife THINKING he was having an affair but NEVER even asking him about it or trying to talk to him?

how about the cliche of the idiot husband NOT telling his wife what happened at the golf club?

awful silly vile wasted shit.

looking4itlooking4itabout 13 years ago
Everything seemed to be going along well

but why did you feel the need to make him a wimpy cuckold? With the characters that you had set up there is no way I can believe he would have been a party to the "sloppy seconds" night, blue balls or not. The characters really were pissing me off, and that is a good thing (making them believable enough to bring up emotions in the reader) but then the last two pages came sadly off the mark. Now the police take all the flaky circumstantial evidence from a 5 minute interview and decide to arrest him. Believable story up to a point but that point died. I'm sure you have them getting back together in the last chapter(s) because you've managed to wimp the husband out here in the end. You know what, happy endings are sometimes when one party gets out of a situation with their pride intact...

For crying out loud, have someone read your story before posting. Small grammatical mistakes and character name misspellings can be easily taken care of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wimpy writers can't help themselves

just have to be cockold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good story and well written

I do have a problem with the husband accepting sloppy seconds. This seemed out of character. Why is she still in the house? I sincerely hope that this does not lead to an acceptance by the husband. The disrespect Sally has shown is too much to accept. At least for most men.

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Sorry

I guess you are English, but the dialog is so stilted and stiff that it is a bit hard to read. It leaves me with the impression that the husband is reading a story instead of living in the mess he and his wife have created. For instance, right at the end he submits to arrest without even telling anyone what happened. Why would anyone in their right mind let that happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Captain Creampie rides again!

Some men love creampies and a whore wife is just the thing to bring them home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

what a sad fucker, the husband. kill the slut for her own good!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
yikes

going to get some low votes mate...

dad2you2dad2you2about 13 years ago
The husband should be in jail

Because he let the gangbang/rape happen he is just a quilty as anyone else. But he will go back to his slut and everything will just be peachy. What kind of BS is this author trying to push here. Hell they all have AIDs now so why should anybody care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I like it but...

Author, this was and maybe will be a good story, but how can you make the husband so braindead. The episode with the wife coming in after fucking her lover is not consistent with what had been happening and what he knew. I might buy it if the lover she had was not someone he detested.

The end is really stupid. He could tell them who did it, and about the evidence instead of allowing his daughters to think he beat their mother. Sorry, a good story turned bad when the husband drops his IQ to about 20.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
what a crock of shit

what a crock of shit.

mickymouse113mickymouse113about 13 years ago
Don't make this a reconcilliation

Do not have him go back to her he should hook up with Samantha. Also the Police should be sued for wrongful arresst and slander. In response to a previous comment he is not guilty of anything because he did not encourage or provoke them to commit a crime. He did intervene.

The police are in trouble as they arressted him to quickly before any evidence was assembled and now he can go to trial and be found not guilty.

The wife should defenetly be punished further. - Wonder if he drugged Samantha?

Also see about getting his fingerprints and info wiped from the system - that will come back an haunt him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
going messy

the story are getting idiotic, with the husband going from one end to another, hating his wife and what she is doing and then getting sloppy seconds. if the writer are actually a wimp and cuckold this makes sense, as the story probably ends with him taking his wife back because she is oh so innoccent and have just bee drugged, that is a bunch of bulls...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
still good

still enjoying it ,but there are just a couple of things that kind of contradicts itself through the story. The main one is the birthday diner. A man they both despise, talked about, agreed that he has caused all the problems in their marriage, says one thing to her and without confinding in her husband, their relationship goes to shit again. The way he turned her into his slut after all the background, the talking between the husband and wife about him, just didn't quite jell. Looking forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
IS he dumb?

i tried read it, is Jack Dumb ?

when read what she said we can read it here, but what he said?

eg:

"You are dumb ass"

and i could not convinve her that i am not.

"You can get it up"

I could not tell i can still do some.

when it is his turn to talk, there are now word.

good story, but author had rushed to reach to a point keeping readers in dark, even about "Talks" which took place. specially what jack said. And he is giving too much detals about things which are not necessary. There has been some authors i think one was NTMAster, i hope is not this one again, he will make you think it usual LW story, but in the end you will find it as Non-Consent category. Everyone will be against our wimp husband, even kids are pathetic in those stories. I just hope this is not the same guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
what a story

The author makes everybody in the story seem dumb you would swear it was a group from a lunatic bin even at the end the cops arrested him in front of his kids. The idea for the story was stupid, the characters are stupid, the plot is stupid and the telling of the story is laughable thank god it is a story or you would think the author was stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Story is very choppy. One moment a wimp and cuck and then gung ho!!

the wimp came out of the blue... why???

then to arrest someone without questioning in such circumstances is very very poor story construction.

its not that it is all bad by any means but you need to keep to the 'tone' of the story and maintain a story thread.

keep trying

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
This had the makings of a fine story until.........

You turned the husband into a willing cuckold. What wimp could not get a woman off his face if he wanted to. Slurping down the leavings from a cheating slut's cunt and asshole seems pretty gay to me. Oh, I know you had the wimp getting evidence in order to get custody of his daughters. Couldn't you at least give him some balls and kick Jerry's ass even if he had to use a bloody cricket bat???

grogers7grogers7about 13 years ago
Undisciplined

As a writer you have a lot of potential. This story is undisciplined: you seem frantic to include every aspect of every LW story you have read. The result is that the characters are inconsistent, and the story jumps from one artificial scene to another. You are better than this formulaic attempt. What you did best here was the tension you developed in the set up in the first two chapters. The concept is good after that, the execution is too wild.

Read GaryAPB. A simple affair is enough to carry the tension, climax and denouement of a story of infidelity. You need not have drugged, sado-machistic gangbangs to demonstrate the depravity and relational destructiveness of premeditated infidelity.

grogers7grogers7about 13 years ago
The Dog Ate Her Homework ?

I missed that. Thanks to Harry in VA for pointing it out. LOL here

fregenfregenabout 13 years ago
Why not call the police?

Let them make the arrests. Would have been cleaner all around.<P>

Plus the rapid transformation from a wimp licking her out to a bat wielding enraged spouse does stretch the believability factor. Time to finish it.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
you blew it!

Had the potential of a good story, well written first few chapters; but completely unbelievable characters now. In my opinion a good author develops characters and stays consistent through out the story unless the characters are shown to evolve in a realistic manner. You did not do that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Realism

The preceding comment is correct, IMO. Probably most of these erotic stories are not realistic in one sense. But the good ones are realistic in the portrayal of the interactions of the characters. It's not impossible to write a good story where a devoted wife and mother becomes a crack addicted whore over night, but it takes a heck of a lot of talent for an author to make you believe it. That's the sense in which a story must be realistic or else it's just bad. The premise may be way out there, but if you, the author, can make us believe the characters, then that's realistic and good writing. When you find yourself saying no one would behave like that, then the author's lost you and it's just plain bad writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
done

I'm done with this.no desire to read anymore. You took a good first couple of chapters and turned it into garbage. it's a shame, you really had potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another crook!

I've read the story before and what is even more galling is you couldn't be bothered to edit or correct the original mistakes in it.

Nothing is more pathetic than some low-life needle dick who tries to pass others work off as his own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More fucking shit

You turn him in to a fucking wimp and her into a willing slut.

HE HAS VIDEO OF HER GANG BANGING AND DOING DRUGS, HE HAS CONFESSION OF HIM DRUGGING AND STILL HIS FRIENDS SAYS THERE"S NOT ENOUGH TO GO ON!

Holly fucking shit author, you're a stupid ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Insulting Your Readers

You seem to have a grasp of the English language and some semblance of people and life in the real world and so I have to wonder, what are you thinking? Are you a sicko passing this dribble off as realistic behavior of educated and intelligent people?

Don't come with reconciliation because of the drugs!!! She wasn't drugged the first time, she knew Jerrys' reputation and indulged him. She condescended to her husband like a slut hiding her intentions and finally uses hubby as an excuse to fuck Jerry.

NOTE: She was sober, no booze or drugs each time she left to see Jerry. She may have a slut or submissive nature that surfaced but an intelligent woman who loved her husband would have sat down with him early on and talked about her feelings and what to do. She didn't, she ignored her husband, treated him with disrespect and caroused around letting all of their friends and members at the club see her for the slut she was.

Okay, drugged - she got more into it but -even sober, she liked it and even admitted she liked to be abused. She showed disrespect to hubby and the children and only feels remorse after she has had a good fucking.

So, don't you dare try and have him give her another chance, put her in rehab, get a divorce, give her visitation with the children.

Even sober, she now realizes she likes to sleep around, it's thrilling. She only will feel remorse when confronted by people who once respected her and now know what a slut she is and how she humiliated her husband, children and her colleagues at the club. She needs to move to another part of the world and hubby needs to get help to keep his sanity and the loss of his love, the love that was monogamous - not the cheater.

Stop with him wimping out. Dammit, stop the crap. I feel sorry for her when she is drugged but I also see her as a cheater who enjoys talking down to her husband and getting strange sex. I don't care it's psychological - it is not who he married. If you don't want to destroy her - fine, just get her the hell out of his life...enough is enough!!!

It hasn't gone unnoticed that she cleverly said and did things to make her husband ask her for explanations which she very conveniently used to get angry, not tell him a damn thing (and she was sober each time) and make him feel everything was his fault and she knew what she was doing. Yes she did, all along - Jerry and his reputation excited her. She handled hubby to a point of anger, outbursts and used everything to justify her dalliance. Dalliance hell - a whore...so...DON'T try and write this off as a lack of communication leading up to a misunderstanding - she KNEW she was going to try Jerry out and got it handled.

BTW, my first wife used an excuse to cheat, I divorced her, after a long hurtful time of trying to justify her actions. In the end, I divorced her. To this day I still love her, it hurts but I realize, I love the woman I married - not the one who justified cheating! I did not hurt her, embarrass her or doing anything to destroy her. She was allowed all the time she wanted with my son. Turns out she was a nymph and got off having illicit sex and once the divorce was over she slept around.

Do I write you with my comparison - No, I've traveled a lot in my life and have seen this scenario more than once and I can tell you that I have never seen a reconciliation work - they always end up totally destroyed - both parties so - cut the crap, get real and get this over with...she can see the girls = that's it!

She admitted that she liked to be forced, taken and mauled and she jammed that up his nose. She wanted both and looked down on him as a joke, got sexed up for another man and just smirked at him (sober when she did it) and you want us to believe she'll get better in counseling, rehab and on pills and that she will be remorseful. Sure, remorseful because she is intelligent enough to realized she fucked over her husband and children, remorseful that she also liked to be loved, remorseful that the safe, warm home she slept in had been destroyed (by her) and remorseful that she was a closet submissive, a slut and a whore but - it is who she is!

Like almost all of your other readers, I am appalled at your sense of justifying stupidity and common sense of intelligent people and we all suspect you are going to justify all of this with a wonderful guy who helps his wife back to decency and respect - Bullshit - she, without the drugs, knew what she was doing!!!!!!!!!!!!

No reconciliation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 13 years ago
For What

Eighteen years lost, home, reputation, husband and children totally taken for granted and abused.

I have read each chapter, disappointed in your character portrayal and kept hoping for some last minute resolution which I'm sure we all knew wasn't going to happen.

Obviously, you intended for all the hurt and betrayal to take place and for some reason you relish the idea of taking an upper middle class, loving and totally happy family and destroying it.

One comment. In the beginning, when he tried to talk to her about Jerry and his reputation she immediately turned on him and got angry and accused him of distrust. Now, this doesn't happen to a real family so we must conclude that she already knew about his reputation and she was secretly turned on by it. She most likely didn't admit to herself yet that it was going to happen but there was a thrill which outweighed her respect and love for her husband and children.

She does not have a physical impairment, she has a fantasy and thrill at the excitement of playing with fire and doesn't think or want her husband to know. Treating him aggressively was the end of any eighteen year marriage.

You have the ability to write with emotion and clarity of events and human feelings. I'd like to see if you are going to end their relationship, she was and now is a closet adulterer, gets off on it and I'm wondering if you are going to end this by trying to convince us that she is really a nice woman, a loving wife and mother and that he is going to forgive and forget. She cared less for her respect and image at the club - Tell you anything - huh?

I Hope Not, let's see who you are?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Really pathetic.

Why drag this garbage on? You started a reasonable tale and than immediately turned it south. Now just a jumble of garbage. Suggest you break off the tale.

ResolverResolverabout 13 years ago
I like it

A few errors (is she gagged or not..) but overall very absorbing.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Started good and you turn it to cheat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Started well, but now is just plain stupid.

Let's see, he has proof absolute that she is cheating. He stays at the same job. He moves into the guest room. He is indecisive about what he should do, after having months and months of garbage. His decision is to let her go alone as if that would teach her!

Really, nothing after he finds her covered with hickeys has been good. I'm giving it up. Too bad because you can write but your male is stupid, indecisive and you throw up new stuff (such has the incident at the club house) after the fact, you don't to that, it's a cheap trick.

There, vented my disappointment!

Ttom

monsterer23monsterer23about 13 years ago
total disappointment

jesus... this is how to destroy interesting realistic story with cheap porn crap what appears in loving wives section every day... we have such a good hopes for you as a new talent after first three chapters.... i absolutely lost my interest for next chapters...better start new story, this is too much damaged....

angiquesophieangiquesophieabout 13 years ago
why care about this story?

the author doesn't so why should we? how could a writer care about a story, when he doesn't even read back what he writes? this whole chapter is swarming with sloppy mistakes that would have been spotted if he would have bothered to read it one more time before hastily loading it up. this tells me he doesn't care. so why should I? or you, for that matter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
awesome

This has been a great story but there are so many twists and turns that my head is spinning. I guess he is staying with her so far for the kids but they realize their parents have a deep problem. Jack will be released after the detectives see the video but maybe he will choose to not bring it into play and let himself be convicted for the crime. Sally has too many issues and there will never be any trusting her and if you get back together she should wear one of those house arrest monitors. I can't see him eating that cream pie that Jerry gave her and him knowing full well that he (Jack) was eating sperm. Don't know where we are going but it is fun to read and definitely not expecting some of the twists and turns it has taken. Thanks for writing and for sharing it with us.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Good but

Having this guy eat a creampie is just fucking annoying, it in no way goes with the story in my opinion and it pisses me off as a man in general. I think it hurts your story more than it enhances it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
C ya

had enough crap. dont want to bother anymore. too stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
must agree w/angique

proofread and edit, the many mistakes detract from the story

timviztimvizabout 13 years ago
Ditto

Ditto on every criticism on here. How do you turn over when your tied down spread eagled.

SKHPSKHPabout 13 years ago
A story full of clichés and dumb actions

Why couldn't the author spare us these clichés and describe an outforward cheating wife's affair? Why the open humilation by the wife? Why the sloppy seconds? Why the drugs and finally the cliché of all chlichés: the allways boring and unrealistic gangbang?

And which court would not have denied the wife custody of her children considering the evidence of all the scenes recorded by the camera in the mobile home?

The story began quite good with all the doubts about her infidelity, which makes a LW story interesting. But I agree with Harry in VA: somewhere in chapter 3 the whole story died. And for chapter 5 I fear the worst: dear author, please spare us the reconcilliation, please don't make a weak husband to the ultimate wimp. And please refrain from all the "I still love you"-nonsense.

From me barely 3 stars. I will just read the next chapter to confirm (or not) my worst suspicions about the husband's final degradation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Only gave it 2 stars because I see you are making the husband a fucking spineless wimp. No man would ever eat out the shitty asshole of skanky cunt of a no good whore of a wife after she had been fucked by another man. This story shows why America and go into two world wars to fight for the British. Hell they would have let every nazi in the German army fuck thier wives and then would have licked thier asses and cunt s clean of the German sperm

size14shoesize14shoeabout 13 years ago
plagiarism

This story is so close to another story about a good marriage gone bad because the wife came 'under the spell' of some one at their country club -- the golf pro in that case -- that I thought I was reading that story again.

Cliches abound. Hard to believe situations. How the hell could the husband not go on a weeks vacation with his wife that already paid for knowing his marriage was about to go down the drain? Let's her go by herself with Samuels. Wife flips from being a good wife to a screaming idiot repeatedly. Did the EVER have a conversation in their marriage without yelling at each other?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good Story

Keep up the good work. Most of the people who are commenting negatively have no idea how hard it is to write a story this long and complete with characters. Its a darn good story and I can't wait to see what happens!

Thanks for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Holy fuck this sucks!!!

The plot is inconsistent, the time line doesn't fit and you throw shit in without reason. For example, in early May, he claims that he was caught in a compromising position and despite this story taking place over the course of a year...this is the first we hear of it? What the fuck?!? And he doesn't even tell his wife? Are you fucking kidding me?

They go for dinner and all of a sudden the twins leave to go visit some friends they see and coincidently, Jerry shows up and takes Sally dancing and she promptly cuts hubby off from sex and doesn't wear the lingere he bought for her...for months. And what's worse, you have her taking phone calls and meeting Jerry without telling her husband and then she claims that "she hasn't cheated on him but what's good for the goose is good for the gander." What the fuck is wrong with you????

You have them argue over her commitments to golf but considering he knows the truth....he's surprised and concilitory...I can't read this shit. Do us all a favor and stop writing. Period. Go back to whatever fucking wanker job you have, pull your pud in the shower and ogle women you can't have you useless fucking loser.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Disappointed, story has completely degenerated

1) Numerous writing errors, spelling errors, syntax errors, and the like -- they all detract from the story. Others have mentioned getting an editor in comments after earlier chapters. Why does the author permit comments yet ignore good advice that could improve the writing?

2) Dumb hero. In fact, dumb and dumber. Spineless and wimpy. Eating her cream pie -- not at all consistent with his character as developed earlier in the story. Are his daughters biologically his? Hard to believe he was man enough to sire anything, given his behavior.

3) The arrest at the end was totally stupid. Even idiot cops ask a suspect appropriate questions and even an idiot main character can explain about the tapes, about his friend Bob (who works security) who witnessed everything, even about Samantha, who watched. There is no evidence to arrest him. He has alibis for the entire time Sally was being abused, except at the very end, when he tried to stop further sexual assault of his wife. In fact, the cameras should tell the tale.

4) As another reader stated, the use of hard drugs and gang-bangs clearly disqualifies Sally from custody of the children, at least in the USA. Maybe in wimpy England it doesn't fly -- but everyone knows the Brits do everything backwards from driving on the wrong side of the street to using the incorrect hand to hold a fork. The man who uses a weapon in self-defense in England goes to jail, while the burglar committing a home invasion gets off with little punishment. So why am I not surprised? No wonder Scotland Yard needed Sherlock Holmes to solve all the crimes for them . . .

5) I'm torn between my curiosity about the ending and my disgust at finding a reconciliation is on the way. I don't think Sally has any redeeming qualities at this point, and I don't understand why she should get off without punishment, assuming she survives the Intensive Care ordeal. The plot lacks credulity so far.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
What a great tale!

Enjoyed the descent into darkness, despair and degradation. Brilliantly written and plotted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
freinds i am telling you this is not your normal LW story

this is not usual story, in the end what you will find is, bob had been fucking sally for years, he wanted her to have husband while he was away, it was all planned out way before, and and this act is nothing but to show wimpy hero what a pathetic looser he is, girls are not his, they are bob's. so you can stop reading now, b'coz it is going to be nasty, jack adam is going to be sucking cocks, and will be tortured, i am sure this is same author who had written tales like this before, he write to torture readers, in the beginning story will go smoothly like normal loving wife, and in the end hero will be sucking cocks, if you want to know what i am talking about read reunited by ntmaster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another Story Where Man Changes Dramatically at End and Ridiculous Plot Twist

Please...nobody told the cops about the others in the hours after the woman is brought to the hospital? The first words out of his mouth isn't, "Hey. I got proof it wasn't me!"?

I hate also where a man has his principles; acts on them for a long time; and at the end ignores them all and forgets everything to date -- which this story is but another example. And the writer fails to explain what happened between the birthday dinner where she was all repentent to the very next day and thereafter. That type of "leave your brain at the door" writing is maddening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Complete garbage...

So many acsolutely ridiculous issues with this pile of crap that I'm not even going to bother listing. this is right up there with the most ignorant posting I've seen on this site. I don't beleive for a second ANYONE's behavoir in this posting... not even the secondary people... this author has 0 understanding of people... where do you live? what planet? this is just silly.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 13 years ago
Most of the Negative Comments are Correct BUT...

Previous negative comments are correct, including Harry's. However the biggest negative aspect of this story is that women (even women who really like sex) go for the RELATIONSHIP and the sex is a likely-to-follow by-product of the new relationship. The female lead in this series is a cartoon, not a character. FG88 I refer you to HDK, Ohio, DGHear, and especially PapaToad, or Rehnquist or NiCi (she gets this principle in spades even though her women are completely narcissistic) on how to write credible female characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
way to go

ha ha , yes cartoon that is correct

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
UP UNTILL NOW I LIKED THIS STORY BUT BOY DID YOU KILL IT

LET ME PUT IT THIS WAY, WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT. YOU CANNOT FIX THIS ONE...TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE. Sally is good as dead so is this story. TO BAD

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 13 years ago
Great fun

Despite the trite elements, this is a goodhearted effort. Swing away!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Waiting

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Getting sloppy 32nds isn't my thing but it's your story and I'm interested to see how you resolve things.

lawrenclawrencabout 13 years ago
Recovery

There have been several potshots decrying the possibility of reconciliation, and I, too, find that to be a difficult issue. However, for Jack to support Sally to recover from such a brutal rape would be consistent with a caring person who once loved the victim. Let the story play out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I just hope...

that you don't twist the plot around and have everyone in on a conspiracy against Jack. So far I think you can save it and still make a decent story out of it, but if it turns out that you have Jerry come out on top by taking Jack's wife, family, name, and life away and end up in jail for spouse abuse that would just SUCK!!!

spyintheskyspyintheskyabout 12 years ago
Superb

This is the best story I have read on here you write superbly and the very strong story line is pretty much unique on this site while retaining a wonderful erotic edge that riveting. Wasn't quite expecting quite so much violence but it is wholy defendable with the story itself as much as it is disturbing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
STUPID

It was believable up to the point on where she enters his room in the the red lingerie.

Lust is strong and can cause erections in unlikely situations BUT anger IS MUCH STRONGER!

I can only suppose that your own lusts led you to consider this act as possible.

It just DOES NOT FIT with the character of the man that you had painted for us.

This is the first of your stories that I have read.

Are the others any more realistic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

Unbelievable stupid. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Worthless

You do a good job of showing people not to read you.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
wow must love the hate votes

your male characters are not male, ive never met a gay man who it this wimpy or pathetic, so fag comments are out, if your a male 63 writer im a monkeys uncle, nobuild up just waaaaaa waaaaaa,says something about a person that they write a character this bad weak, you get a 1, this is not even touching or sad,just lesborific,women great mans evil, no empathy no connections, could not even give a shit about the kids.-redo

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cunt sucker

What a cunt sucker who spew up on hickies. not even worth the wimp he was let alone wasting his time on slut pussy. enjoy your place in life.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
wait the cops arrest the husband AFTER finding out she was in a gang rape?

I am laughing so hard i gotta go pee!!!!

Fighting41Fighting41over 10 years ago
So hard to take this seriously

Come on really? The husband has able proof to divorce the wife but allows himself to be cuckolded to the point where he is forced to lick another mans cum from his wife. But then he is arrested for the GANG rape (ie more than one person) of his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Jerry must die

And Sally must die too.

For what she did, feeding him a creampie, for fucking his enemy and throwing it in his face, she needs to die. Not by overdose, but with two hands wrapped around her neck and slowly squeezing the life from her body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pussy man

fucking pussy his wife cheats on him and he does nothing and the bitch eats a creampie from her ass and pussy

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
really?

Thanks for the effort.

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 9 years ago
You Lost Me

On page 4 with his willingness to clean her after her adulterous acts. I don't go for wimps and spineless idiots. I wont finish this story.

Thanks anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"fawguy88" cannot be a guy

"fawguy88" just can't be a sane male with this kind of a description of magical erections and overriding lust affecting a mentally healthy guy. Please fix your nick.

sinstalkersinstalkerabout 8 years ago
Lol

Told you in chapter 2 he would be eating her cream pie lol this author needs an editor badly contradicts his own writing constantly the cuck fetish aside the writing is horrible.

kdcee79kdcee79almost 8 years ago
Yuck ++++

Let's just forget about the story for a moment & concentrate on the idiot at the end of the "pen". Really, reeaallllyyy, this is your idea of fiction for this section, should be in reluctance/non consent. Somehow though, I have the impression that you, fawguy88, get your jollies off on this rubbish. More's the pity there is no way to apply a minus score because this surely deserves a 5............. MINUS. 1 *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excuse Me

This has become nothing short of obtuse. It's as if the author forgot what he wrote last week.

The tone of the husband's concern varies in a schizoid way. He becomes extremely concerned, then his concern is muted. He knows Jerry mauled his wife, but then he allows Jerry to drag her onto the dance floor. Her mood changes 180° and ding dong hubby is like "I had no inkling what it was".

The author introduces things and the reader naturally expects they will play a rightful part in the plot, and then they fade away. He simply does not maintain the line of thought. Then add in the husband flip flopping all over the place...it's exhausting.

Another thing. The author has made a huge tactical mistake by emplying all of this catty bitchiness between the married couple. It is extremely off-putting and makes the reader ask why anyone should care about these low-class, argumentative loudmouths.

A much more effective way to build tension would be having both parties control their paroxysms and play a more subtle game.

Anyway, I have to bail on this - it's just too weird. I do hope Jerry gets a few two-fisted punches right in the face.

Tally Ho!! Pip Pip, Cheerie O!!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
only a one at this time

It made no sense for him to eat the cream pie. There was no previous inclination he would do something like that. It was completely out of character and disgusting. Except for that, I would have rated this much higher. Why did you have to ruin it like that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sick Sick Sick

This stupid fuck tells his wayward wife BEFORE she ever fucked the predator that they should "take stock". So what does "take stock" mean? She should go on the golf outing with the predator...which she does and gets fucked in every hole all week.

This stupid fag feeds his wife straight to the predator and then we are exposed to the moronic contrivances that this sick fuck author dishes up. Stupid stupid stupid stupid faggy cuck bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Puke

This author has made the husband so disgustingly weak I finally had to quit reading mid-way through the chapter. I think the author is a cuck.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimabout 5 years ago
Just Gross

All over the place, with characters changing motives and personalities in an instant, and at a whim.

And please! A warning in the description where you are going next time.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Lost

You completely lost this mess. Nothing but creampies and cucks. Total trash.

Ocker53Ocker53over 4 years ago
Total Garbage

There is no concept of reality in this shit, no man with any iota of dignity would act like this husband has.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yuk!

I'm ready to crown this writer to be the king of wimpy writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Writer lost his balls a long time back

.. I have no doubt he still feels he is a man.. so the ‘ guys’ in his pen name.. but that’s all the maleness he has.. it would be better if he just has a sex change and be done with!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
yuck....

when is it possble dear fawguy for u to please drown urself in a oool of cum?

RanDog025RanDog025about 3 years ago

PROOF READ YOUR STORY, PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I almost wish thi idiot takes the fall for all this

I hope he spends the rest of his life in prison just for being a complete fucking idiot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Let's blame it all on Samuels and the drugs he administered and some of the blame on the husband too. Sally is mostly innocent, she just had been taken advantage of, poor innocent Sally. I hope she will be given a happy ending. Real life is never black and white, cuckolded husbands DO clean up their wife's dirty cunt willingly. Long live the cuck RAAC writers of literotica! Hip hip hurray!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous