The Lady in Red Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was meant to be funny, but did sting a little. I don't think John cared at all about not doing things I the proper order- courtship, marriage, children- but I felt somewhat guilty over it. I had been having some anxiety over "what if..." fears. "WHAT IF I hadn't gotten pregnant, would Johnny be happier?" Or "WHAT IF I hadn't gone to the dance with him, would he be back with Claire or someone else who would make him happier?"

I am not a huge fan of flying, and the flight down was not comfortable for me. I had anxiety, fear, trepidation, and raging, changing hormones. But I was still okay to wear a swimsuit, and when we got to our hotel on the beach and I put a modest one piece suit on (because no body wants to see a big fat pregnant woman) Johnny said, "I have a gift for you," as he anded me a small gift bag. Inside was a rather small bikini.

I pulled the two pieces out and asked where the rest of it was. He took me by the shoulders, looked deep into my eyes, and said, "You have ways been the most beautiful person in my life. My one true friend and constant. So do you remember the childish sibling fights we used to have growing up?"

I thought a minute, shook my head, and said, "Not really?"

"Exactly. We never did. We could ways count on the other one to support us. I love my dad, and I loved my mother, but your mother was a great mom to me, and I love her, too. But you..."

He stopped, caught his breath and let a tear run down his cheek, and when he felt he had regained control of his voice, he went on, "YOU have always been my love. Sure, when our young bodies were changing, I had many lustful thoughts about you. But as I started dating a little, I ways knew I loved YOU more than I could anyone else. And now, I love you more than anything or anyone. I would gladly die for you, with only one regret and that would be that my time with you would be over. You are the greatest person I have ever known and you have shown me so much."

He let that sink in a minute, then finished, "I was not upset that Claire cheated on me. I knew it was not a 'forever' thing with her. I was upset that I wasted $100 of tickets to some ball I didn't want to go to. But I am so thankful that I did, and I caught her. You know why?"

I nodded my head because I knew why. I was glad at that moment that he had been dating a cheating skank like Claire. Then he said, "I was glad that she cheated on me and went somewhere else looking for two things I had failed to give her- sex and love- and had those tickets that I needed to use. And I am eternally grateful that I asked you and you came along. And I am so glad we both acted that way that night."

I caught something and stupidly asked, "Wait, you and Claire didn't have sex?" I immediately regretted it.

He smile, and said, "I pour my heart out, and THAT'S what you pick out? No, we hadn't had sex yet. But anyway, I know you have been struggling and having doubts. I know you feel that you trapped me and I won't be happy. Never think that way, okay? NEVER think that I am settling because I got you pregnant. I love you and am so happy that we are married and are starting a family."

He hugged me for a long time, probably to hide the fact he had tears running down his cheeks. I embraced him back, surrendering myself to him. I knew I should not have worried about our love, but I had a little bit of doubt up until that point, but not now.

Finally, we broke our embrace and I asked him if he still wanted me to change, where he said yes, and I said I would in the bathroom, jokingly. He "convinced" me to change in front of him, and with his hardness poking his swimsuit out in front of him, I turned around, slowly started to peel my one piece suit down, and when I got it all the way down, I slowly bent over, legs spread, and that's when he took me. I was quickly getting wet, and he was poking at my sweet spot, but wouldn't quite slip in yet. He spun me around and I fell back on the bed. He then said, "Let me help. You had better settle in," as he started kissing my inner thighs. He then went to my folds and lips, thoroughly enjoying himself and pleasing me.

"Oh God, Johnny, omigod omigod, I need you inside me! Please!"

He stopped, I scooted back on the bed and spread my legs, picking my knees up in the process. He got the backs of my knees up by his shoulders and drove it home. He was so deep and fast and hard, and in no time at all he was filling me with his load. I loved to feel him spurt in me and then twitch. I loved it when I came with him, but he was so fast, I hadn't had time to cum from the penetration. I had cum from his tongue, but it was about so much more than that. He had taken me because I was irresistible to him, and that made me feel special.

He had tried to pump as much as he could but he had gone mostly soft, so he rolled off. He looked little sheepish and apologized, "I'm sorry. I was so fast, and you didn't...I mean, I hope not was okay for you, and..."

"Oh Johnny, that was hot! The fact that you needed me so bad and you couldn't control yourself. Later, if you promise to take me from behind on the balcony, I will forgive you," I said. He smiled.

********************

At first walking up and down in that tiny bikini made me feel a little self conscious. It shouldn't have but it did. I knew every set of eyes was on us at the dance a few months ago, but WE had been a great dance pair. Now, bikini top barely covering my breasts, and bottoms covering almost nothing, I felt people staring at me. But when we went to a little beachfront restaurant an older gentleman in every sense of the word approached us and turned to my husband John, and said, "Señor, you have a lovely wife. You are a very lucky man and will father many fine children with her." And then he turned towards me and said, "And you, lovely Señora, you are beautiful and the glow of your approaching motherhood only magnifies your beauty. I am grateful to have seen you, my dear."

That was weird, but I bit, "Excuse me?"

"I can see things. You are recently recently married and expecting, here on your honeymoon. Even though no one else sees your glow like I do, they only see your physical beauty, which is fantastic. But I see a glow and on Saint Valentine's Day you will be blessed with a healthy baby boy. The first of many for such a lovely couple such as yourselves."

"Well, thank you," I said. Jim didn't know what to say. I wasn't showing yet, but February was when I was due. How did this stranger know that?

Later we took a ferry to Honeymoon Island because it was our honeymoon and it seemed right. We walked hand in hand, eventually drifting away from people and we found ourselves secluded and found a bench. The island had benches built to the sand every few hundred yards. We sat down and he placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed my leg. I pulled his swimsuit part way down and started stroking while his finger found it's way inside me. It wasn't tough since I was wet and those bottoms covered almost nothing. Looking around one more time and seeing no one, I moved over in front of him, sliding my tiny bottoms to the side and lowered myself onto his pole and began to ride him for all we were worth. One thing I had noticed lately was that my hormones were raging and I couldn't get enough of Johnny. I bounced up and down so hard on his lap, trying to break him and the bench we were on. "Fuck me, Honey. Fuck my pussy and make me scream! That's it, make my squirt then fill my pussy with more baby batter!"

I guess another side effect was sex and hormones was turning me into a nymphomaniac. But we had sex, or more accurately we fucked on that beach. More than once. It was our honeymoon but I needed to pace myself or poor John was going to be worn out!

Even though sex on the beach was a fun activity and also a drink I wouldn't be having for many months, my sexual appetite was in full force when we got back to our motel room. He kept his problem that night by going out onto the balcony and licking my pussy under the stars. Then I bent over the railing and he railed my pussy again until I stopped him. "Gently, put it in my ass."

"Are, are you sure?"

"Yes, God I need it every way I can. I've never had anyone or anything back there and I want to feel you. And my pussy needs a break." It didn't, but I thought i would coax him into trying it.

He lubed me up, and it took a real long time to get him inside me, but eventually he was buried as deep in my butt as we could bear. It felt okay until I started rubbing my clit and fingered myself, causing me to squirt. At least 2 other couples from nearby hotels were out and saw us.

We went out the next day and saw a sex shop, so we went in. We bought a metal butt plug which not be making the flight back with us, but I wanted to try it, and John agreed. When he pushed it inside my butt and I rode his dick and we both felt the rubbing, it gave us both perhaps the greatest orgasms of our life.

All of the sex was fantastic, and we couldn't get enough but we had no desire to add someone else to our mix. We finished our honeymoon, leaving the plug in a dumpster, and flew home where we went to school, got back into a normal routine of work, home, school and lovemaking, and later we graduated. We both had interviews, got job offers, and picked out a house to start our family, which went from 2 to 3 with the addition of a healthy baby boy, born on Saint Valentine's Day...

12