All Comments on 'The Lady in the Cinema Ch. 01'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story but you need to learn more about how a 62-year-old woman's body works. We don't get naturally "WET" anymore at that age. At least not externally. That's why we have KY in the nightstand drawer.

DessertmanDessertmanalmost 2 years ago

A gentle love story. It cries out for more and I wonder how it will end.

I had a 40 year relationship with a woman 9 years older than me that only ended when she died just short of 85.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenalmost 2 years ago

I'm almost lost for words. This has to be THE most erotic story I have ever read on Literotica.

phobosukphobosukalmost 2 years ago

Amazing well told. So natural and realistic as well as erotic. A full five stars

ccs29745ccs29745almost 2 years ago

Awesome story!! Like the detail and how you made it sound so " real world" like. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story line and the build up was fantastic. Very sexy throughout. Can't wait for next chapter.

samurai7samurai7almost 2 years ago

Simply glorious, as always.

sparktjsparktjalmost 2 years ago

Oh my, I loved reading this, it’s exquisite and so authentic. You’ve described Linda and her sexual response perfectly, I was hard throughout. I had the pleasure of re-introducing a 68yo lady to the pleasures of sex after her 15 year drought so I can relate to your story very clearly. She’s 74 now, has a wonderful appetite for sex, and we never need extra lube. Linda is gorgeous, I can’t wait for chapter 2, my ideal development would be for her to experience the joy of having two men together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; Really excellent story, well paced, great build up and not rushed, she's one lucky lady, young, horny stud who treats her with respect and lets her chose what and when to experiment. 5 stars, would give more if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think that this was the most enjoyable story I have ever read. It was sensitive, erotic, and yet so infused with sexuality. Thank you for not progressing into a blow by blow description of sex, with overly graphic descriptions that take away any feeling of sensuality. So many writers tend to do that even when they start with a bit of tenderness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tremendous story.

I lived with a woman 8 years older for 7 years. She was the love of my life.

Sexually, we were perfect together…sadly it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First off, to the lady who said, "We don't naturally get wet any more at that age", maybe you don't but that doesn't mean all women don't. My wife is 65 and we have to put a towel underneath her every time we make love because she varies from dripping wet to drenched towel.

Great story here, very romantic and super sexy! Definitely want more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dynkyduc:

Extremely well written, story line flows nicely and heats up the reader's imagination and emotions. Makes me wish I was the male character. "Bes Read" in the last 100 stories published here.!!

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

*****Very entertaining series start with a well written storyline. I am looking forward to future chapters. Thanks for sharing.

Lee2012Lee2012almost 2 years ago

Very well put, no slutty actions, no vourse language, just classy , descriptive prose of a beautifully classy lady

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You always write lovely stories about classy people. Reading them is really an indulgence!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I had sex with an older woman who I have forgotten how old she was. I should have been a better lover, I should have done oral for her. Something that bothered me was she was a hairdreser and lived in a small cottage, using the dinette area for her work. I felt she did other older womens’ hair and I would see someone I knew. She said after the second night, she had a good run. That made me think she was done with sex. One never knows what is proper. I should have seen her in a daytime meeting.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A splendid story. Your writing is so descriptive, really liked it when Linda mounted Jack and took him fully into her pussy, pleasued herself and orgasmed. Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 Rating!!!! "That was when I slid my hand under the waistband of her panties and felt the silkiness of her abundant BUSH for the first time."

Coochielover71Coochielover713 days ago

Very, very good story!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous