The Lady in the Cinema Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda was breathing heavily when our mouths parted. I think I was too. Certainly my heart was racing with desire. God, I wanted this woman so much! She looked at me, her pupils dilated with emotion and I looked at her and we went into another passionate embrace, this one even more frenzied than the last.

Suddenly she broke our embrace and sat back suddenly against the back of the settee. 'Are you alright?' I asked, with some alarm.

'Yes. No. Look Jack, can we talk, before we go too far?'

'Of course,' I said, wondering where this was leading and fearing the worst.

'I want to be very straight with you,' she began. 'I like you very much and I think you like me but...' She paused, marshalling her thoughts. 'I probably seem like a mature and sophisticated and experienced woman to you, but I'm not really. Well, I suppose I'm mature... But I'm really very inexperienced for somebody of my age. I mean I'm not a virgin but... Well, it's been years since something like this happened. I was in my early thirties, and he wasn't very experienced either and it was all a bit of a disaster and I didn't want you to be disappointed...' She tailed off and tears welled in her eyes and my heart went out to her and I reached for her hand and stroked it and smiled at her. Linda's mouth suddenly dropped open as a thought occurred to her. 'Oh God! I just assumed you wanted to, you know...' Her cheeks flushed pink and made her look ridiculously pretty.

'Yes,' I said, meeting her eyes. 'I do want to go to bed with you. More than anything else.' Now the tears rolled down her cheeks and I produced another pristine handkerchief and solemnly handed it over and she dabbed her eyes and blew her nose. 'The age thing doesn't worry you?' I asked.

'No,' she said, slowly, 'it doesn't. Not if you're ok with it. But it might matter in the future,' she said, enigmatically. 'I'm sixty-two, in case you were wondering.'

I didn't offer my age. Instead I kissed her again and this time it was less frenetic, slower, more sensual, as I explored her and tasted her and stroked her neck and back and arms. She tentatively slipped her tongue into my mouth and I gently sucked on it and felt her shiver in my arms again. 'Do you want to go upstairs?' I whispered softly into her ear.

'Yes,' she said, very quietly, and we stood up and she went out into the hallway and I followed her up the stairs, noting the sway of her hips in her dress and the elegance of her bare legs with their slim ankles. Upstairs she went into the front bedroom. It was the beginning of May and nearly ten o'clock in the evening and the only light in the room came from the sodium street lights in the road outside. She stood by the bed and we kissed again and I felt for the zipper of her dress and drew it slowly down to the small of her back. Breaking our kiss I pulled the dress gently off her narrow shoulders. Linda steadied herself with a hand on my arm as she stepped out of the dress and stood before me in just a plain white bra and matching panties. I kissed her again and again she shivered, although it was warm in the room after the day's sun through the big bay window. I stroked her bare skin, feeling her heat, and smelled the faint aroma of her scent. She stood passively as I reached behind her and unclasped her bra and drew it down over her arms.

It was nearly dark in the room but there was enough light to see that she had small, pert breasts with dark areolae and nipples. I cupped one of her breasts, running my fingertip over the nipple, which was stiff and excited. 'I'm sorry they're small,' she said.

'They're perfect.' I leaned my head down and took a nipple in my mouth and she clutched my head to her chest, twining her fingers in my hair. I could feel her heart racing and hear her breathing, short and shallow and I was worried that she was anxious. 'Are you ok?' I asked, straightening up.

'A bit nervous,' she admitted, softly, 'but very ok.'

'If you want to stop, just tell me.' In reply she put her arms around me and gave me a big hug. Then she crawled onto the bed and lay waiting for me. I undressed quickly, resisting the urge to tear my clothes off but not wishing it to look like a striptease. I hesitated before taking my Y-fronts off but my erection was uncomfortable in them so they joined the rest of our clothes on the floor and I crawled onto the bed and lay next to Linda.

I wanted more than anything for this to be a great experience for her. A sensational experience. So I went as slowly as I could, stroking her silky hair, her smooth, soft skin, kissing her gently on her lips and cheeks and neck, gently taking her breasts in my hand, squeezing gently, feeling their softness and stroking my fingers over her nipples. Linda's breathing was audible in the stillness of the darkened room and occasionally she would give a little gasp as I took a nipple between finger and thumb and massaged the little buds. After a long time I moved my head down and sucked a nipple into my mouth, licking and suckling the little nub, gently taking it between my teeth and feeling her muscles tauten as she arched her back and pressed her fingers into my neck and shoulders until I could feel her nails pressing into my flesh.

There was no doubt that she was extremely excited. So was I. My penis was a rigid pole, leaking sticky seminal fluid onto her abdomen and thighs; she must have been able to feel my cock pressed up against her. I sucked and stroked her breasts for long minutes and she became very aroused and made little mewing noises of pleasure, her fingers stroking my hair. Eventually my hand strayed south, stroking her flat belly and running down over her nylon panties. She gasped as my hand cupped her vulva through the silky material and I massaged her, feeling her pubic bush and the outline of her labia.

Again I went slowly, stroking her softly, making no attempt to slip my hand into her knickers. I wanted to build up the tension until she wanted my hand on her pussy as much as I did, More. Eventually my strokes began to press harder into her panty-clad vulva and I felt her flex her thigh muscles and push herself up against the palm of my hand. That was when I slid my hand under the waistband of her panties and felt the silkiness of her abundant bush for the first time. She moaned as I stroked her labia, parting them with my long middle finger, feeling a silky wetness inside. Now Linda was moaning almost constantly as I slid my finger inside her for the first time, feeling the liquid heat of her. I kissed her as I slid my forefinger in to join my middle finger and she opened her legs to give me better access.

She was soaking wet. Her juices were spread all over her bush and were leaking down to her perineum. I fucked her gently with my two fingers, curling them slightly to stimulate her G spot, trailing them gently across her clitoris as I withdrew them before sliding back in to the knuckle.

My plan, so far as I had got one, was to give her an orgasm as I penetrated her with my cock for the first time. A long, deep thrust that would tip her over the edge and send the waves of pleasure crashing through her slender frame. It was a bit ambitious and anyway I got my timings all wrong. With a great groan Linda threw her head back, her mouth half-open, her eyes shut. She arched her back, grasping the duvet cover, and thrust her pelvis at my hand as my fingers slid over her clit. I used my fingers on her until her climax had subsided and she relaxed back onto the bed. Then I kissed her gently on the lips.

'Was that good?' I whispered.

'I've never felt anything like it,' she said, quietly.

'Do you want me now?' I asked.

'Oh God, yes.' To underline this she lifted her hips and pulled her knickers off, throwing them onto the floor and revealing a thick, light-brown bush. And now my moment had come. I was going to penetrate an elegant, attractive sixty-two-year-old woman. My fantasy was about to come true and I was thrilled and aroused beyond measure. Kneeling between her legs I guided the big, purple head of my erection to her slit, sliding it up and down to open her labia, finding the entrance to her vagina. Then the head was in and I was pushing slowly, slowly and Linda was taking all seven inches of my glass-hard meat. She groaned and writhed beneath me as I pushed the whole lot in, then I stopped, supported on my elbows, looking down at her face in the gloom.

'I want you so much,' I said.

'Have me!' she whispered.

I started fucking her then. Fucking her properly, with my cock. Long, slow, glorious strokes that came almost all the way out then sank back inside her with a squishing noise and a slap of flesh against flesh. I went slowly, as I had done since we came upstairs. She felt terrific: hot and wet and unexpectedly tight, her muscles gripping me like an oiled-velvet glove and I wanted it to last a long time, wanted my orgasm, when it arrived, to be cataclysmic. But for the second time that evening my plans were thwarted, this time by me. I was so aroused, so thrilled by what was happening, so mesmerised by the beauty of the lady on the bed beneath me, that however slowly I went, I couldn't stop the implacable approach of my orgasm. It was unstoppable; inevitable. It started in my balls, with the familiar tingling, then spread through my cock and up through my belly and my spine and reached my brain in a crashing firework display of intense pleasure. I gasped, 'I'm coming,' and my cock pulsed inside Linda, squirting jets of scalding spunk into her and she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me further into her and I felt as though I was being sucked into a tunnel of endless joy.

As my orgasm faded, the room came back into focus. I withdrew gently from my lover, feeling my spunk trickle out of her. I lay back on the bad and she came into my arms and whispered in my ear, 'Was that good?' as I had done with her.

'It was way beyond good,' I gasped, my heartbeat still returning to normal. 'I'm not sure I've ever had such an intense orgasm.'

'Oh I am glad!' she said. 'I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to satisfy you.' And, to my consternation, she started to cry. 'It's alright,' she said. 'I'm crying because I'm happy, not because I'm sad.'

So that was the first time we made love. Linda asked me if I would stay the night with her and I agreed, readily, although I had to leave very early the next morning to get home and change and get to my first job which was miles away in South Yorkshire. So all that happened that first morning was that I dressed and kissed her goodbye and went out into a glorious May morning and listened to the birds going crazy in the trees and bushes and I felt pretty satisfied with life.

I called Linda that evening and we talked for an hour or more. I was half hoping she'd ask me to come over, but she didn't and I didn't suggest it. She did however suggest another walk at the weekend and I agreed straightaway.

On Saturday morning I picked her up from her house. She came out of her front door as I pulled up in the forecourt and I was struck again by her beauty and elegance. It was a warm morning and she was wearing walking trousers and a short-sleeved shirt. Her hair was in a ponytail again and she had applied her make-up carefully. She'd also painted her nails a bright red, which surprised me slightly. She must have seen me looking at them because she smiled and said, 'I'm trying to do something about my image. If I'm going to have a young lover I need to be a bit less frumpy.'

'You're nowhere near frumpy,' I reassured her, pleased that I'd been elevated to the position of lover.

Our walk that day was in the White Peak, in rolling grassland and through dales and over hills. Progress was slower than the previous Saturday because we stopped to kiss at every gate and stile and quite a lot in between. We stopped for lunch at a village pub dripping with quaintness and had a cheese ploughman's and drank cool bitter from the cellar.

We got back to Linda's house about five o'clock, as it was beginning to rain. 'I've made a casserole,' Linda told me as we shed out jackets in the hall, 'but it won't be ready for hours. Would you like to have a bath and... you know?'

'Is this the new liberated Linda talking?' I laughed, taking her in my arms and kissing her lips.

The bathroom was one of the first rooms that Linda had refurbished after her mother's death. It was modern and gleaming and had a big corner bath with plenty of room for two. We soaked in the hot water for an hour, facing each other across a sea of foam. Afterwards we climbed out and Linda let me dry her off with a big, fluffy white towel. By this time I was rigid with desire and excitement and it was all I could do to restrain myself from bending her over the hand basin and taking her there and them. Instead I took her hand and led her to the bedroom and we kissed in the golden evening light spilling through the net curtains. God she was so beautiful naked, standing before me with her slender frame and little upturned breasts with their stiff, pink nipples. In the evening light I could see the beginnings of wrinkles on her upper arms and on her thighs, but this just seemed to me to make her more desirable. We climbed onto the bed and kissed for minutes and minutes, touching, stroking, tasting and smelling each other, our lips fastened together in an endless sensuous duel. I kissed her cheeks and neck and her shoulders and worked my way down to her breasts, taking the nipples in my mouth and sucking them and biting them, making her gasp and arch her back. I tongued her navel and kissed her stomach, sliding my lips down to her loins. Linda breathed heavily and opened her legs for my exploring mouth and I felt the heat from her pussy as I nuzzled my lips against her labia and slid the tip of my tongue in, finding a liquid interior, tasting her musky fluid for the first time, enchanted by its faint saltiness and sweet aftertaste. I licked and lapped for long moments, my nose tickled by her silky-brown bush and Linda writhed and squirmed under my tongue and groaned and breathed heavily and then fast and shallow. I licked her from her perineum to her clitoris and as my tongue rasped over the sensitive bud Linda gripped the duvet with her red-tipped fingers and gave a long moan of pleasure. I fastened onto the little nub and sucked it into my mouth and Linda's orgasm built up and overwhelmed her and she cried out and pressed my face to her cunt, rubbing it up and down against my mouth in a welter of hair and juices.

'I'm sorry,' she said, as the feelings subsided and she lay back on the bed. 'I got a bit carried away. It's the first time anyone's done that to me.'

'Don't apologise,' I said. 'It was wonderful for me, too, making you come like that. I just need to learn to breathe through my ears.' She looked puzzled and then laughed and I laughed too and then I was kissing her and she was tasting her sweet cunt juices on my lips and as we kissed I felt her reach for my cock for the first time and circle it with her thumb and forefinger and begin to slowly stroke me.

I closed my eyes and shuddered and Linda asked me if she was doing it properly and I assured her that she was. I lay back and let her masturbate me, which she did slowly and hesitatingly at first, but with growing confidence as I started to moan with pleasure, watching her slim fingers wrapped around my shaft, my purple glans leaking fluid which made her nail varnish glisten.

'Can I suck you?' she asked, after a few minutes stroking. 'Oh, God, yes!' I gasped and she knelt next to me and bent her head down and took my erection in her generous, full-lipped mouth and I watched entranced as she licked me and slid her lips up and down my shaft. She said afterwards that she'd never done that before either, but what the hell, she was a natural. Her touch was butterfly-light and she took me deeply inside her mouth, her lips red against the paleness of my cock. With one hand she cupped my testicles and gently massaged them; with the other she stroked the root of my cock, squeezing me softly until I groaned with pleasure.

All too quickly I felt the tingling in my balls that presaged an approaching orgasm. I gently placed my hand on the back of her head to stay her motions. 'I'll come if you don't stop,' I said, tightly. To my surprise Linda continued to fellate me, going faster now, her blonde hair bouncing up and down, squeezing the root of my cock with her slim fingers. I lay back and let the yawning abyss of sensation envelop me, the pleasure almost unbearable. As my climax crashed through me I groaned, 'Oh God, Linda!' and then I was pumping my spunk into her mouth and it was leaking past her lips and running down into my pubes. I went limp as my cock stopped pulsing and Linda straightened up, swallowing and wiping away a string of pearly fluid dangling from her mouth. She was flushed and her eyes were dilated, and there was traces of my come on her lips and chin. I pulled her down onto me, kissing her and tasting my sticky, salty secretions.

'Was it alright?' she asked. 'Did I do it right?'

I felt a sudden surge of affection for her. No, stronger than affection. The first stirrings of love perhaps. 'It was... unbelievable,' I said. 'Thank you.'

She smiled. 'I enjoyed doing it.' She snuggled up to me and I put my arm around her and drew her close. 'I didn't think I'd be able to swallow it, but it was quite nice.' I kissed the top of her head and she was silent for a while.

'You make me feel liberated,' she said at last. 'I feel as though I'm starting to live again after all these years in limbo. It was an infinitely sad thing to say but there was no self-pity in her words, just a statement of fact. 'I want to do everything with you,' she continued. 'I want to try everything.'

My stomach did a little flip as she said this and my cock began to stir. I wasn't completely sure what she meant by that comment but there were distinct possibilities. 'What would you like to try first?' I asked, 'bearing in mind that the casserole's not going to be ready for another hour.'

Linda giggled. 'Well, we don't have to do it now, but I would like to try some other positions. When you're ready.'

My penis was steel-hard again and still coated with Linda's saliva and my fluids. 'Would you like to sit on top of me?'

'Ooh yes please!' She knelt up and swung a long, slim leg over me. Liz was only five feet tall and had struggled in this position; Linda wouldn't have any trouble with her long thighs. She mounted me easily and took my cock in her right hand. 'God, you're so hard already!'

'That's mostly to do with you.'

She shuffled along on her knees until she was directly over my penis, then she spread her thighs and slowly lowered herself onto me, taking all my seven inches inside her, groaning and with her eyes closed. 'Goodness that's deep,' she gasped, leaning forward and putting her hands on my chest.

'Now fuck me,' I told her. 'Rub yourself up and down on me.'

She started gently, swaying backwards and forwards, her long, blonde hair framing her face, her eyes closed, lips parted. I helped her by giving little thrusts of my hips as she reached the end of her stroke and as I did this she gave a little gasp and clutched with her fingers at my shoulders. This position wasn't my favourite, I rarely achieved a climax, but I knew it could be very stimulating for a lady and I wanted Linda to have the best experience possible that I could provide. So I put my hands on her hips and encouraged her to ride me faster and harder and she responded, bucking her hips and mashing her labia against my pubis her breathing fast and ragged, her hair flying from side to side, her little breasts jiggling up and down.

She rode me like this for about two minutes, before giving a deep groan. 'I'm coming,' she choked out, digging her painted nails into the skin of my shoulders and making me yelp. She slowed right down and her orgasm seemed to last a long time as she shuddered above me. Then she stopped and I lowered her down on top of me and held her and stroked her hair and felt her slender body in my arms and another wave of affection washed over me.