The Lady in the Cinema Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually Linda disengaged herself and looked down at my shoulders, where her nails had made little red crescents in my skin. 'Oh Jack, I am sorry! I got carried away.' I didn't say anything but I drew her head to mine and kissed her and she responded and I slid my tongue into her mouth and we lay in a sweet embrace.

'Turn over,' I said suddenly and decisively. 'And get on your knees.' I wasn't normally the controlling type but I wanted her doggie fashion and I wanted to know how she would respond to a bit of dominance. She did as I asked, knowing what was coming, and I knelt between her legs and guided my cock into her. Linda was very wet and I slid in easily with a faint slurping noise and she gave a little cry and braced her arms to push back at me. Taking her slim hips in my hands I started fucking her with long, slow strokes. I wanted this to take forever. I'd already come once, in Linda's mouth, and I was in no hurry. She pillowed her head on her arms, her face to one side as I increased the strength of my thrusts, slamming into her sopping pussy with a wet slap of flesh against flesh. It felt glorious. She had the tight cunt of a childless lady, albeit loosened by age, and she was hot inside and liquid and I could smell her juices as I pounded into her. Her buttocks, wrinkled where they met her thighs, were moving like jellies. I spread them with my hands to expose her chocolate-brown anus and I shivered as I looked down on it. Licking one finger, I stroked it over her puckered hole and she gave another little cry, though whether it was of pleasure or concern I couldn't tell, I was in a haze of erotic pleasure: I was fucking a gorgeous, sixty-two-year-old from behind while stroking her anus with my fingertip; I'd come in her mouth earlier and given her an orgasm by licking her pussy and she'd had another climax on top of me. It just didn't get much better than that. Now her arms were spread out, her red-tipped fingers clutching the duvet, bracing herself as I thrust into her. As I felt my second orgasm approaching I threw caution to the winds and, licking my finger again, pushed the tip gently into Linda's anus. She gave another little cry and my climax broke over me like a winter wave on a promenade. My cock spasmed and squirted semen into her and as the fireworks of pleasure fizzed and crackled through my brain and I pushed my finger in deeper and felt her sphincter close around my second knuckle.

As the room came back into focus and normality reasserted itself, I slowed and stopped and gently withdrew my finger from my elderly lover's anus, hoping that I hadn't offended her or, worse, hurt her. She reached for the box of tissues on the bedside table and wiped up the spunk that was dribbling out of her pussy and down the inside of her thigh. I lay down and extended my arm to her and she came to me again and we lay without talking while the spring light drained from the room.

'You made me come twice,' she said at last, in a whisper.

'You made me come twice,' I replied. 'Did you like it on top?'

'I think you know the answer to that, Jack. I thought I was going to pass out.'

'Did you like it when I took you from behind,' I continued.

'Mmm. It felt sexy when you told me to turn over and get on my knees. And it was ever so deep!' She was quiet for a minute. Outside the window the last birdsong was dying away. 'And it was very exciting what you did with your finger,' she said at last, very softly.

My stomach did another little flip of excitement. 'I didn't hurt you then?'

'Not at all,' she said quietly. 'I sometimes touch myself there when I masturbate.' I could hardly believe my ears. We'd never talked about masturbation; I had had no idea if she did it on her own. 'I've never told anybody that before,' she added.

'Do you push your finger right in, like I did?' I asked, conscious that my questioning was intrusive but eager to know the extent of her anal activities.

'Sometimes, yes. Sometimes I just, you know, stroke it, sometimes, if I'm really turned on, I lubricate my finger and push it in. All the way, sometimes. It makes me come very strongly.' She stroked my face and kissed my lips. 'Have I shocked you?'

'Not shocked,' I said, slowly. 'Surprised.'

'I'm glad I can surprise you,' she smiled. 'It would be terribly dull if I couldn't.' She was quiet again for a time. then, 'I'm beginning to think that I'm quite a passionate, sexual person, underneath my boring exterior.'

'You're far from boring,' I protested.

'Thank you,' she said. 'But you know what I mean. I've lived in a sexual vacuum for thirty years, and before that the odd fumbling relationship I had was... well, unsatisfying. You've shown me what sex should be like, Jack. You've shown me how exciting and fulfilling a physical relationship can be.'

'So you still want to try everything with me?' I teased her.

'More than ever,' she said. It was nearly dark now in the bedroom so I couldn't see her blushing, but I think she was.

'What had you got in mind?' I asked, softly.

'You know,' she said, awkwardly. 'Different positions... and oral sex and, and...'

'And anal sex?' I said very quietly. 'Would you like to try that?'

'Yes,' she said in a tiny voice, and I felt a thrill of excitement course through me. I was no stranger to the back door. One of my ex-girlfriends, Sharon, had wanted it there all the time. Her idea of heaven was to masturbate herself while I fucked her up the arse. Other girls had been more or less accommodating; about half had refused point blank. But here I was, already hugely excited by the fact that my lover was my ideal of a mature, sexy lady, and she'd just said she'd like to try anal with me. I felt a rosy glow of wellbeing envelop me. The world looked very good this evening.

'I'll be very gentle,' I reassured her, although she hadn't voiced any concerns.

'I know you will,' she said.

We got up, then, and went downstairs in dressing gowns to sort out dinner. Afterwards we were both exhausted and we had an early night. We didn't make love again but we lay in each other's arms for a long time, talking quietly. Linda asked me, hesitantly, if I'd like to come over and spend the next weekend with her and I agreed. I was going to be very busy for the forthcoming week and wouldn't easily be able to see her. Now I had a whole weekend to look forward to.

The following weekend was the late May bank holiday and, as is traditional in the UK, it poured with rain. For once I didn't care. I arrived at Linda's house at seven o'clock on the Friday evening and she met me on the doorstep, flinging her arms around me and kissing me on the mouth. She was excited that evening. She kept kissing me and touching me and by the time we'd eaten and drunk a bottle of wine I was overwhelmingly aroused and I sensed that she was too. She was wearing a knee-length summer dress, below which her splendid legs were bare. She'd washed her blonde hair and it was shining with health. She's also applied a little more makeup than her usual with quite a heavy application of eyeliner and eye shadow. Her full lips and her fingernails were carmine red and the whole effect was one of a hint of wantonness, which is perhaps what she was aiming for. I thought she looked devastatingly sexy and I told her so as we kissed in the kitchen after doing the dishes.

'I wanted to look right for you this evening,' she said. 'I wanted to look like the woman of your dreams.' It was such a sweet thing to say and my heart went out to her again.

We were standing by the big, scrubbed pine kitchen table and my arms were around her, my hands cupping her buttocks through the thin material of her dress. 'Are you wearing any knickers?' I asked.

'Why don't you find out?'

I slid my hand under the hem of her dress and explored her naked bottom, stroking the warm globes, reaching between them and finding a pool of liquid and hair. My cock throbbed with desire and, on a whim, I clasped her waist and hoisted her onto the table and told her to lie down and open her legs. As she did so her dress pooled around her waist and I saw her naked cunt, glistening with juices, and I smelt the scent of her arousal.

'Time for dessert,' I announced, pulling up a chair and sitting down, her pussy was before me on the edge of the table and she was clutching her ankles. I bent my head to her and breathed in her musky aroma. Parting her labia with my thumbs I licked the tip of my tongue up her slit, tasting the silky fluid, feeling the heat of her sex. Linda shivered and gripped the edge of the table, her knuckles white. I sank my tongue into her vagina and sucked her fluids into my mouth, my nose pressed into her clitoris. I feasted on her, licking her in long strokes that teased her perineum and flicked across the little nub of her clit. She writhed on the table and implored me not to stop and I licked deeper and more urgently, lubricating my middle finger with her juices and teasing it over her wrinkled pucker, making her gasp with desire. Sensing she was on the edge of a climax I slowly and deliberately slid my finger into her anus as far as it would go, feeling the heat and the pressure as her sphincter resisted my entry. Linda screamed as her orgasm hit her and overwhelmed her senses. She gave out a long guttural groan and then, as the storm abated, she started crying. Big, deep sobs.

Abandoning any plans to penetrate her on the kitchen table, I stood and helped her into a sitting position and held her and kissed her neck and cheeks and told her that everything was ok.

'I know it is,' she said, wiping her eyes. 'I'm crying because I'm so happy.

'I love you, Linda, I said suddenly.

'I love you too,' she said and she climbed off the table and we held each other tight.

After a while I loosened my arms and she looked up at me and gave me a watery smile. 'Sorry about all the emotional stuff.'

'Don't apologise,' I told her. 'It's what make you you. It's part of what I love about you.'

'Thank you.' She swallowed and wiped her eyes again. 'Now I think this is the bit where you take me to bed and do unspeakable things to me isn't it? At least, I hope it is.'

So I took her hand and led her upstairs and into the bedroom where I undressed her slowly and gently and when she was naked I laid her on the bed and she looked at me with her serious grey eyes as I took off my socks and shirt and trousers and, finally, my underpants and stood next to the bed with my penis rigid and pointing at the ceiling. 'You're beautiful,' she said.

'So are you,' I replied.

She smiled wanly. 'I'm sure I'm not but thank you.'

I crawled on to the bed and we lay and kissed for long moments and I stroked her hair and her shoulders and her breasts and she moaned softly and I parted her legs and knelt between them and penetrated her soaking cunt, pushing my hardness right in. Leaning down over her I took her slim wrists in my hands and stretched her arms out, holding them down on the bed and this act of sexual control seemed to arouse Linda even more and she half-opened her mouth and closed her eyes and arched her back as I started to fuck her with long, slow strokes.

It was indescribable. I was in a sexual nirvana. My dream mature lady was on the bed underneath me and my cock was buried to the hilt in her sopping pussy. I'd told her I loved her and she'd said she loved me. And, to cap it all, I was going to have anal intercourse with her, that evening.

We made love for a long time. I went very slowly; I didn't want to come yet and I wanted Linda to be at her peak of arousal when I took her anal cherry. We kissed as I slid in and out of her. I'd released her hands and her arms were around me, her fingers on my back, her nails pressing lightly into my flesh. 'Do you want to turn over?' I said, at last, in a low voice.

'Yes please,' she whispered.

I withdrew from her vagina, my cock steel-hard and slippery with her juices. Linda turned over and opened her legs and then lay still, her face to one side. 'Touch yourself,' I told her and her right arm went under her body and I saw the muscles in her shoulder flex as she stroked herself. Strategically, I had put the tube of lubrication on the bedside table earlier in the evening. Now I reached for it and squeezed a big dollop of the sticky, viscous fluid onto my fingertips. 'I'll be very gentle,' I said, parting her buttocks with one hand to expose her anus. She flinched at the coldness of the jelly and I waited until she was still again, apart from the movement of her hand between her legs. I'd never seen her masturbate before and that was exciting too.

I massaged the stuff around her pucker and slid a finger in to lubricate her rectal walls. Linda stiffened and then relaxed, her fingers working at her pussy. I pushed my finger in deeper, feeling her heat and the softness of her rectum. Withdrawing carefully I applied more lubrication, another big goop of the stuff, and very slowly worked the tips of two fingers inside her. I could feel her tense again and her sphincter gripped my fingers tightly but then it relaxed and my index and middle fingers went right in and Linda moaned and rubbed herself faster.

'Is that alright?' I asked, anxiously.

'Yes,' she said, tightly.

'I'll go very slowly,' I said. 'Stop me if it hurts.' I half-lay between her legs, supporting myself on one arm. Gripping my cock I lowered myself until my swollen, purple glans was touching her sticky, oiled anus. In my excitement I'd forgotten to lube myself but I was still pretty slick from Linda's cunt juices and her anus was swimming in lube. I'd had anal intercourse often enough to know how best to effect an entry. I pressed lightly, feeling her sphincter tighten, keeping up a gentle traction to open her slowly and gently. I was worried about hurting her; my erect penis wasn't enormous but it was thick enough and she'd never had anything bigger than a finger up her as far as I knew. I increased the pressure of my pushing a tiny amount, senses tuned to Linda's reaction, but she just lay there with her eyes closed, working her fingers at her clitoris. I pressed a little harder.

'Ahh,' said Linda, opening her eyes as her anal sphincter stretched open and the big head of my cock squeezed inside her. I froze, heart racing. 'It's alright,' she whispered. Slowly, very slowly, I pushed all seven inches of my stiff meat into Linda's arse. She gripped the duvet and stopped fingering herself, although I could feel her fingers through the walls of her rectum and vagina.

The hand clutching the duvet relaxed and Linda's breathing slowed as I reached full penetration. 'Does that feel ok?' I asked.

'It feels very big inside me,' she gasped. 'Very big and very naughty and... and a bit delicious.'

The feeling for me was exquisite: her muscle ring was gripping the base of my shaft, the rest of my cock was buried in a hot, soft envelope. I withdrew a couple of inches, feeling the suction of her rectum, hearing a faint squishing noise. Then I pushed back in, slowly and softly. Linda's eyes were closed again and she was making a low moaning noise as I started to fuck her arse properly. Slow, short strokes to begin with but increasing the length and pace as she adjusted to the feeling me in her anus. Within a couple of minutes I was thrusting in and out of her as if we were having normal intercourse and she was working her hand at her pussy and making little mewing noises of pleasure. The double excitement of anal penetration together with the knowledge that it was a sixty-something lady I was sodomising was almost too much to bear.

I fucked Linda's arse for about five minutes before the build up to my orgasm started to become unstoppable. 'I'm going to come,' I announced, tightly.

'Yes!' she urged me. 'Come inside me.' She said afterwards that she'd been on the brink of an orgasm almost from the time I first penetrated her. This meant she was able to time her climax to coincide with mine and for a few glorious seconds we were both riven by sheets of pleasure tearing through us. Linda let out a long, low groan, saliva at the corners of her mouth. I shut my eyes as the orgasm racked my body and I pumped jet after jet of my fluid into her.

I withdrew very carefully, relieved that my softening penis appeared clean. Linda turned over and came into my arms and I kissed her and thanked her for giving me this sensational experience.

'Thank you,' she said.

'Did you enjoy it?'

'Yes, I did. I wasn't sure whether I would and I was worried about not being able to go through with it and disappointing you. But you were so gentle and considerate and it didn't hurt except for a tiny bit when you went in. And then it was lovely. It felt so naughty and erotic and with me rubbing myself... I had the most explosive orgasm!'

We both used the bathroom and came back to bed and lay in each other's arms listening to the rain beat against the bedroom window. 'Jack,' said Linda, after a long time. 'I was wondering, I mean I know we haven't known each other a long time or anything, and I know I'm much older than you... But I was wondering whether you would like to move in here with me. I mean you could let your flat out and this is a big house so we wouldn't be in each other's way.'

We talked into the night and the upshot of it was that I moved in with Linda a week later and let my flat to a mate. I think we both had reservations about the age difference between us but we were also both in love and I for one felt that although the time for difficult decisions would come, it wouldn't be this year, or the next. For the time being I was in heaven, and it wasn't just the sex. I adored this woman with her slim body and elegance and her calmness and understated personality. But of course there was the sex too. We made love every night, pretty much. And more at weekends. Linda wasn't joking about the anal sex; she really did enjoy it and I suppose about two or three times a week our session would end with me sodomising her while she masturbated herself to an orgasm. We tried toys and bondage and spanking and Linda blossomed into a sexually mature and inventive lover.

On the domestic front I finally introduced her to my parents; she hadn't got much in the way of close relations. She was an only child; both her parents were dead and she wasn't really in touch with her scattered wider family. My parents were brilliant, although I knew they were both surprised. Linda was four years older than dad and seven years older than mum. But they made her feel welcome and at ease and I loved them for it. I even caught dad eyeing up Linda's figure a couple of times.

To Be Continued