All Comments on 'The Lady in the Cinema Ch. 02'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The best story I have ever read on this site. Excellent!!!

sparktjsparktjalmost 2 years ago

Exquisite, one of the most erotic stories on here for me. You have such a gift in writing authentic erotica that’s just the right degree of dirty. It also indulges my love of older/elderly women. I wish my 74yo lover was bisexual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A sad end to a promising tale.

Brodie_56Brodie_56almost 2 years ago

Kind of heart broken they didn't stay together 😢

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenalmost 2 years ago

5 stars, and I'd give you more were that possible. I wrote that chapter 1 was one of the most erotic stories I'd ever read here. The same goes for chapter 2. The 3some sex was perfectly described, and brought back memories of my first dp. I'm not as old as Linda, but I'm no spring chicken either! Stories like this give old buggers like me hope (and inspiration too!)

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

*****ONE HOT AZZ STORY!!!!! Great follow up to Ch .01 with a sexy storyline. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars for sure! There's nothing more erotic than an older woman discovering herself sexuality. Well written story by this author as always.

Happyfun1Happyfun1almost 2 years ago

Great writing, fantastic long detail, wow... What a turn on MMMMMMMMMMM

rennat1rennat1over 1 year ago

As Good as all your others. I notice your last story was August 2022 when are you going to post more??

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is the second story of your series which I have read.

Your presentation of Linda and Jack is outstanding.

My lover Esther is 87 and I am 74, I am in good shape and Esther is in better shape than I.

Never question the sexual abilities and desires of an older woman.

It is my strongest desire to be a good lover for Esther, I always lick her pussy first and help her drift from one orgasm to another and another, she loves it !

When she is ready I slide my rock hard seven inches deep into her eagerly awaiting pussy.

With our mouths locked together Esther pushes her hips up again and again to take me even deeper into her as she cums

several times.

As her pussy grips my cock tighter and tighter I loose control and pump shot after shot of my seamen as far as I can into her.

Esther is an incredible lover, I am eagerly awaiting our time together , I get hard just thinking about her.

Thank You Esther,

Steve

rustyrusty69rustyrusty693 months ago

Very hot story. Many thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous