The Lady in the Cinema Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda collapsed crying onto Helen who held her and stroked her and whispered reassurances into her ear. I withdrew carefully and helped Linda to dismount. Then we all lay together in a bit of a tangle, silent, seemingly overwhelmed by the intensity of our lovemaking, by what we had done together, by the intimacy that the three of us had shared. If this never happens again I will still die a happy man, I said to myself.

A bit later we got up and showered and I went down and cooked and we ate around seven o'clock on the patio at the back of the house. We didn't say much. I think we all felt a bit awkward. Well, maybe not Helen. After dinner she said that she would go home. Both Linda and I tried to persuade her to stay but she was adamant. And I think she was right.

After she'd gone Linda and I sat out on the patio and drank a bottle of wine as the sky darkened and the stars came out. We didn't say much but we held hands and looked at each other like fellow survivors of a shipwreck. Later, in bed, she opened up to me and told me that the experience had been shattering and had aroused much stronger feelings of desire than she had thought possible.

'Do you want to do it again sometime?' I asked.

'I'm not sure,' she replied, softly. 'It was so strong and deep. I never imagined anything could be that powerful.'

Epilogue.

After that chance meeting in the cinema Linda and I lived together, essentially as husband and wife, for the next five years. We did have a threesome with Helen again, several times in fact. Linda grew in confidence to the point where she borrowed Helen's harness and dildo one Sunday afternoon and fucked her in the missionary position and from behind while I looked on, utterly entranced. We even had a DP with Helen in the middle with me in her anus and the phallus in her pussy.

But shortly after my thirty-third birthday Linda sat down with me and said that we couldn't go on together. She said that if I didn't meet someone younger and have a family I would regret it for the rest of my life. She also pointed out that she was now sixty-seven and didn't know how much longer she would be able to sustain such a physical relationship as ours. I was heartbroken, but she was right.

We remain very close friends. In love but not lovers. Eventually I met someone and we got married and had a family and we all lived more or less happily ever after.

And what of Helen? Well, a few months ago I went around to Linda's house one Sunday morning; one of the circuit breakers in her fuse box was tripping out. As I arrived, Helen was just leaving. She didn't see me and I didn't say anything to Linda. But I'm pretty sure they're still screwing each other. Linda's seventy now, so that's pretty good going.

The End