All Comments on 'The Lady in the Coat'

by LairOfTheCougar

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
learn the terms

The author needs to learn the proper slang terms for this kind of story. Totally wrong to use 'come' when referring to an orgasm/semen it should have been "cum/cumming", go back and rewrite the full story or learn from the mistake for the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nitpicker…

This is a nicely crafted story with an inventive hook and a pleasing buildup. Certainly the use of a spellchecker is advisable… but to moan about the author not using a popular misspelling of an ancient verb is just small-minded and rather silly.

Keep on writing, LairOfTheCougar!

jsmithe43jsmithe43over 8 years ago
Very erotic

The story shows the power that a woman, naked under her raincoat, would command over a man by showing him her "goods". Like a shiny lure to a hungry fish, Dana exposed herself and cast her spell over Mike.

Excellent story idea and well written.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
exciting story - well written

I really liked it. Reminds me of when my wife, now 62, used to go out in just a short red coat and just stockings underneath. The coat remained firmly buttoned up, except on one memorable occasion when she was with me. Nice to know what could have happened if she brought someone home while I was at work. Keep writing Lairofthecougar. Much appreciated.

loverofintersex1loverofintersex1over 8 years ago
Sure.

Every healthy teenager's fantasy come true, and this one deserves every minute of it. Forget the nitpickers -- they couldn't write a story as good as this if you gave them two dictionaries to sit on.

I was interested in the other woman who accosted the young boy about what was probably her mother on the loose -- or on the prowl. I almost dexpected her to turn up in the bedroom, being all finger-wagging at the end, too late -- thank God! You could lose her from a revision and the story would still work fine. All we need is a young guy with a stiff cock and a cougar in a raincoat with a wet pussy, and off we go to the races....

One of my favorite "straight" stories -- rare thing these days. I'd like to read more like this.

LairOfTheCougarLairOfTheCougarover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback and support!

I'm glad people enjoyed reading my little story and found it stimulating. About the "come" VS "cum" issue, I actually thought about which one to use. I just really dislike the word "cum" so I went with the standard spelling.

I hadn't thought too much about the other prissy woman, she mainly served to establish some element of risk for Dana and setup Mike helping her to escape. I like loverofintersex1's idea about her having some connection to Dana. Possibly something I can work with in the future.

I've got lots more ideas, with a little luck, I can get some of them written down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice one

I would fuck that lady again given the chance

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous