The Lady is no Lady any more

Story Info
A Lady finds her needs fulfilled by a young Gardener.
4.7k words
3.72
28.2k
31
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,326 Followers

LADY CAROL - JUST NO LADY NO MORE!

N.B. This story involves an unfaithful wife who is turned into a big cock hungry slut. Cheating on her husband and impregnation. If you don't like reading that sort of sexually descriptive material DON'T fucking read it! Piss off and read the fekin beano or some other church magazine. You have been warned. Now for the rest of you sex starved readers, or just those who like me enjoy a good read of filthy hardcore sex...then read on!!

There I was bent over the back of the chair in our bedroom, looking down the driveway of our home, with the teenage gardeners cock buried in my cunt, not sixty minutes after my husband had left for work.

James, was nineteen, had a hard well toned body almost like an Adonis god. It was that that had caught my eye the first day he started work here after my husband had hired him. His body glistened with sweat as he laboured in the sunshine of early May. His t-shirt tucked into his waistband, and his jeans snugly fitting to his hips. I must have stared too long, as he caught me looking and grinned. I felt my face go red, and scampered off into the house to have a cold drink and a quick rub at my pussy which had suddenly got pretty damp.

I went to the bathroom and pulled my skirt down pulling my panties aside. Placing one foot on top off the pan. I sat against the sink opened my legs wide and then, I began to give myself a quick fingering to relieve the tension building up inside me. My stilettos made it difficult to stay still but I was managing fine. The tension of an impeding orgasm was almost there, when suddenly I heard a voice calling.

"Mrs C you there?"

I quickly yelled back

"Eh yeah just coming!" frustratingly not the way I had wanted, before I quickly sorted myself out. However my face must have been a give away, as when I emerged and walked into the kitchen. James was stood at the back door smiling almost as if he knew what I'd been doing.

"How can I help you James?" I asked as nonchalantly as I could, wondering if he could smell my sexual arousal from my unwashed fingers and sopping wet pussy. I shook my head trying to dislodge that vision and looked at him as calmly as I could.

"I've just about finished the back garden, and was wondering if I could have a glass of water before I start the front" he said. All the time watching me with those youthful blue eyes.

"Sure, sure I'll just get you one!" as I felt my neck get red. My hands quickly going to it to try and conceal my obvious state of arousal. For crying out loud why was I feeling so aroused, I mean it wasn't as if my husband John didn't keep me sexually stimulated. But this young man, this boy, yes this boy was making me feel like a dizzy teen all over again. Thirty years old, married and a lovely home in the countryside I had no reason to feel aroused, yet I was.

"here!" I said as I handed him the glass.

He went to take it and his hand brushed mine, I felt a little flutter in my stomach as his hand slid gently over the back of my hand. Smiling I looked away, just as he took a drink, then changing his hands he lifted a finger from the hand that had been holding the glass and licked it running his tongue up and down its length. Grinning as he did so.

"Mmmm tastes nice Mrs C!"

My pussy started tingling almost immediately. Surely he couldn't taste me could he?. I looked open mouthed at my hand, wondering. Then back at him as he put the glass down and took a step into the kitchen, I had my answer.

"Well, well Mrs C. Who's been a naughty girl?"

He was still licking his fingers. I looked again at my own fingers and saw the tell tale signs of juices starting to dry on my own fingers. My face flushed and I started to stammer.

"Eh em, look eh James, em I was eh just eh!.." desperately trying to justify my own actions to this teenager. What the hell was wrong with me, why did I need to justify what I did in private to him.

"Look James.." I started to say in bravado.

"I know what you have been doing Mrs C, I can taste your pussy juice on my fingers... Did I make you do that?.... Did you get a bit aroused Mrs C. at my athletic body and fancy a wee frig to yourself Mmmm?"

This boy knew no shame. His bravado far outweighed mine, I was beat and I already knew it. My head dropped, my face burned with shame and He knew and I knew that at that moment I was defeated I was about to become his. No fight, no argument, just plain and simple beaten by my own actions. Of not being able to control my lustful need for self gratification. I swallowed hard and looked up to see him standing right in front of me. His t-shirt on the floor, Oh god, oh my god I knew right away that he was going to fuck me, and I couldn't stop him. Indeed I didn't want to stop him, I craved what he was going to do to me.

He looked right at me lifting my face towards his, kissed me softly gently, like a proper lover would, my fears and worries disappeared. The thoughts of my marriage gone, my husband and him finding out gone. He just smiled and spoke to me...

"Tell me how badly you want me to fuck you."....."Slow and easy, or fast and crazy. I'll fuck you however you like."... "you just tell me how and I'll do you that way!"

I was gobsmacked, id never been spoken to or talked to like that before. Not from anyone not my husband, not any lover prior to my husband..and there had been one or two. And yet it seemed so right. I leant in and kissed him full on, tongue dancing around his young mouth. If this young stud was going to fuck me I damn well was going to enjoy it and show him what I could do as well.

I was almost in a trance as I found myself telling him exactly what I wanted him tod o to me.

"I want you to kiss my entire body...do whatever you want me to do to you? I'm up for anything."

I moaned softly inwardly as my inner desires took over. I knew I was going to be his slut, and I was willing and ready to be one. In all my eight years of marriage I had never felt the way I felt right then. It just seemed to take over my whole being like an awakening.

"First I want you to undress me. Then want you to kiss every part of my body."

"Then I want you to treat me like your slut, fuck me any way and every way you wish. Just do it now please before I get cold feet!"

I was breathing heavily, my stomach was turning somersaults, and my legs felt like jelly, as I realised I was giving this young boy, my permission to fuck me. To treat me like some two bit whore, he'd paid for in a red light area.

He grinned then grabbed me around the waist before kneading my breasts through my top. God it felt so wrong, but oh so fucking good. His strong youthful hands kneaded, squeezed and pulled on one tit then the other as his mouth covered mine where I was moaning, gasping into it whilst tongue fucking him as hard as I could.

He looked straight into my eyes, holding my head by a handful of hair, my long blonde hair.

"Tell me how badly you want me to fuck you." he said quietly into my ear.

"I have been fantasizing about you grabbing me, treating me like a slut, and having your way with me, in any way you wish since I first saw you James. I want you to fuck me so so badly Please fuck me I want to be your bitch!"

A bitch, I wondered what that really meant but it was something I'd heard somewhere that had turned me on. I carried on whispering into his ear the way he had mine.

"I want you to scream my name when you cum....I want you to Suck my tits...bite and abuse my nipples....I want you to slap my ass cheeks,...I want to feel your hands all over my body, I want you to fuck my married cunt until I cant fucking walk or stand! That's how badly I want it...now fuck me James Fuck me PLEEEEASE!".

With that he let go and told me to get upstairs to my bedroom, my marriage bed was about to be used like never before and my cheating pussy was already dripping wet.

"You're going to need crutches when I'm done fucking you. I'm going to make you cry with pleasure. Then I'm going to make you scream and beg for more. You Mrs C, well you, you little cum-slut, won't be able to walk tomorrow, when I'm finished with you. Now Take your clothes off and get on your hands and knees. Right now!"

I quickly stripped, revealing my middle aged body to my new lover, all nineteen years of age.

My tits were a bit saggy but still in good shape. My ass was firm and had no cellulite to speak off, so I felt good that he would like what he saw. My pussy was trimmed into a 'V' which left the labia and everything else clean shaven, I could feel the moisture as I stripped and got a good whiff of heated pussy as I took my panties off. I only had my stockings suspender and stilettos on, but James told me to leave them on. I then quickly got to my knees as told.

I looked at him as he stood looking at me, naked as the day I was born. Thirty years of age and about to become a slut to this youth. "my names Carol!"

I don't know why I said it but it just felt right, him calling me Mrs C as he came wouldn't have sounded just right I thought. I watched as he smiled shook his head licked his lips and then unbuckled his pants. As the denim pants dropped I gasped, my hand went to my mouth and I actually moaned aloud.

"Fucking hell James...Your cock is huge!"

I wasn't kidding either. It hung down mid thigh, semi erect, twitching and glistening in the sunlight that passed through the window. Clean shaven, his balls looked massive, heavy size of small tangerines they were. I swallowed hard and knew then my pussy was going to be well and truly stuffed to it's limits today. I reckoned it was seven or eight inches in length. I found my hand reaching for it almost in awe. "Its beautiful, so big, far bigger than John's my husbands. WOW!..I held it and could feel it pulsating, growing in my hand then hands as the other joined it wrapped around the girth, my fingers wouldn't meet. It was a real man's cock.

James just let his head lean back opened his legs and stood there as I fondled his cock until it stood fully erect. His balls swinging loosely between his inner thighs as I sat open mouthed drooling over it.

"Ten inches" he said before I could speak. "Ten inches that's going to make you cry with pure pleasure carol, that will make you scream MY name as you cram all over it. Then beg me to fuck you over and over until I pump you full of my baby batter!"

He took a couple of steps towards me his cock swinging around like a club.

"Open your mouth wide Carol and say Aaaaah!"

As he held my head in one hand while holding that shaft with the other, pointing it at my open mouth. The bell end glistened with pre cum. Then I felt it touch my lips.

My mouth formed a perfect 'O' as the head of that wonderful cock slipped between my lips, the pre cum oozing from it sweet and sticky, a bit like my husbands actual cum when I think about it now. Soon I could feel my jaw being stretched, as more and more of is cock was pushed into my mouth.

I was thinking his cock was so thick, so meaty and it tasted wonderful. God what had I been missing all these years, knowing full well it was the size, the thought of what it would do to my married pussy, my mouth my ass! Oh god my ass, would he want to fuck me there? Id never thought f that till now, what was happening to me. Until this morning I had been a conservative, god fearing woman. Married to a wonderful man who provided me with everything I could have wanted, money, holidays, big house, lovely gardens, cars anything and everything I wanted, desired or needed. Even sex together was good, but ere I was on my knees servicing a nineteen year old youths fantastic cock, willingly. Like a two bit whore, I was and loving every fucking second.

I could feel his cock banging against the back of my throat by now, his shaft coated in my saliva. Indeed some of that was being forced out of the sides of my mouth so stretched was it. That spittle flew out of my nostrils onto his shaft and over his legs. My hands gripped both his ass and the base of his shaft as I desperately tried to please him with my mouth and tongue as he face fucked me.

James held me by the hair in both hands, his saliva coated cock sliding easily in and out of my mouth, causing my chin, chest and tits to become covered in the overspill of my own saliva.

"Keep that pretty little mouth open as wide as possible, Carol you little slut when I'm fucking it." he growled.

Then he stopped, and slowly pushed harder, his cock began to slip into my throat. I panicked, began to gag, and tried to push him away. My eyes bulged, I began spluttering, choking and gagging like I was suffocating. But James just shushed me and slid out again allowing me to breathe albeit in gasps before pushing even harder forcing more and more of his wonderful cock into my throat. I could feel my throat expanding to accommodate him, and it felt so good knowing I was pleasuring this teenager. Me the married slut, taking a face fucking like Id been doing it forever. If only my husband could see his prim and proper, ladies circle, church going wife right now.

My moans of lust, filled the bedroom, my married boudoir. I didn't want it to stop, not ever. I was actually meeting his thrusts now. My throat having become accustomed to his length and girth. More spit, saliva and mixed with his pre cum now almost flowed from my gaping mouth down his shaft coating it, lubricating it, allowing it to defile my throat and also covering my face, chest and tits, down onto my belly and in between my legs to a very, very wet and aching pussy, and it did ache let me tell you.

"hearing you moan with pleasure, really turns me on my little bitch!" moaned James.

"Mmmmm... yeah, fuck my face!" I grunted.

"That pretty little face deserves to get fucked.!" he grunted back.

"I want to feel you shoot your load in my mouth....Mmmmmm!... yeah God I want to feel your cum all over my face.....use me like a slut James splatter my face with your cum. Turn me into your whore!"

I cried out as a mini orgasm ripped through me. Another first for me and my new life. Id never cum before from sucking cock, but this was different. My insides felt like I was exploding.

James began to moan and groan just then and his thrusts into my throat became more eager, more rapid. I held onto his ass cheeks to steady myself as he really began to face fuck me in earnest. I knew what was coming and my excitement at that grew rapidly. I was thinking go on cum for me baby, cum for your slut, your private whore, fill my belly with your cum you big cocked fucker. Then I felt his cock swell in my throat, it began to twitch and just as he started to withdraw it exploded. Shot after shot of thick creamy cum fired from his cock-end. Like steamers at a party, it filled my mouth, Then it started hitting my face, hair, tits body it was fucking everywhere.

"Uuuuuuugh...Oh fuck yeah!...Fuckin take it you slut!" he roared as he threw his head back and kept wanking his cock to get more cum from it. Then he began rubbing his softening cock all over my face. Covering every inch of it in his slime.

"That's a good little slut, now clean me up and don't miss a drop!" he ordered.

I grabbed his cock with both hands and began to clean him up eagerly swallowing that salty, slimy goo that covered his cock a mixture of my saliva, his pre cum and his cum. My lips, mouth and tongue, licked, sucked and slobbered all over his cock, his balls his groin until I had cleaned him up. My fingers scooping the mess off, of my own face, body and tits to add to my cleaning job. God how cheap, dirty and downright sexy I felt, it was as if a door to inequity and hedonistic deliverance had been burst open, Id had my first extra marital sex and now I wanted more.

Looking up at him as he stood there looking down at me, I smiled

"Thank you James..God how I love being your fuck slut....Let's fuck again. I want more....Dominate me like the slut I am!......Make me your own fuck toy...make me feel helpless without your magnificent cock!"

And that's how I found myself bent over the chair looking down my driveway...being positioned to receive a good hard fucking from my new lover, my stud, my lovely gardener with the huge cock.

My legs were either side of the arms making my pussy spread wide for him. Dripping wet though it was, I knew I was about to be stretched wider than I had ever been in my life and I could hardly wait. It had only been a few minutes whilst James had kissed me, finger fucked me to orgasm several times and he was as hard as a fucking steel rod already, oh the bliss of youth.

I turned my head to see him approaching me, cock in hand ready to invade this married sluts cunt. To force fuck her into oblivion, until I couldn't stand, walk or sit straight.

"Fuck me hard.....Dominate me like the slut I am!.....Use me like your little fuck toy.!"

I groaned, then faced forward as I felt the tip nudge against my swollen labia. Then his cock pushed into me and I felt my pussy stretching wide to allow him entry. I could feel every wonderful inch as he shoved that cock into his new slut, his whore, this cheating wife's cunt, and it felt so fucking good. I didn't care I was married, I didn't care about my husband, I didn't care about my life I just wanted cock, lots of cock and James was that provider.

"Fuck me harder....you fucker...make me your whore.....Yeah, you big cocked cunt ruin my pussy. GO ON TAKE IT!"

I yelled as James began to pound my cunt hard. He really began to give me a seriously hard fucking, so much so I had to use my hands to stop the chair moving too close to the window and smashing my head through it.

"You fucking bitch, you little slut that's it take my cock, beg me for it....I'm going to fuck you till you cant fucking stand or walk properly for days you fucking married whore!"

he grunted. His thrusts getting harder, deeper and rapid. I could feel his cock nudging against my cervix. It was aching, then one he thrust and he was inside my womb!.. Oh my god... it felt amazing. His cock was deeper inside me than any man or toy had ever been. My cervix gripping his cock, milking him as he fucked me to oblivion. Twenty fucking glorious minutes he pounded me like that. My head rolled around like a rag dolls. My legs gave up carrying me. My stilettos drumming out a sound like a drummers tat, tat, tat! As James plundered my cunt.

Our groans filled the room, "Aaaaah....Ooooooh....Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

The slap, slap, slap of his balls against my thighs. The creaking, groaning protests of the chair, the smack of his hand on my ass every so often. My yelps of lust as he did so. God I was in heaven, I was sure of it. Never in my life did I think it was possible to be fucked so hard, so fulfilling, so domineeringly. But James was doing just that, a nineteen year old boy was giving me the fucking of my life.

"shit! Shit! Shit!....Oh Gooooood!....OOOOOOH!......Aaaaaaah!.....UUUUUUmph!"

"Pull my hair and treat me like an animal. Grab my hair and fuck me like a dog."

I screamed as orgasm after orgasm ripped through me. I was well and truly being taught a lesson in cocks-man ship by this young stud. A lesson I'd never forget, not in any way or imagination.

"Oh FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!...You fucker, go on ruin my pussy. Take it!"

"You need to grab my tits and hold them while I cum!"

I grunted. My ass thrusting back eagerly to meet his thrusts as loud squelching noises filled the room and that unmistakable smell of sex permeated the air.

I screamed as yet another orgasm hit me. James did as I asked and grabbed both tits, squeezing and mauling them as he drilled me, pounded me, fucked me with a raw passion that only a stud knows how.

easyballs
easyballs
1,326 Followers
12