The Lady is no Lady any more

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Get on the bed he ordered, as he suddenly pulled out with a loud sloppy plop. I could hardly move, my legs seemed unable to carry me so James had to help me get to the bed. He threw me on top of it then lifted my legs over my head before rubbing his cock head all over my swollen cunt. Just edging a few inches into the fully out of my ravaged cunt. Teasing me, until I was whimpering like a baby, pleading with him to put it in me. Asking almost begging him to fuck me. God I needed it, wanted it, desired it and boy did I get it.

"Stand up and fuck me." I demanded. "Pound me harder!.. harder than ever you did any woman before"

James grinned as he plunged into me with one stroke balls deep. I felt his pubic bone smash against me driving the air from my lungs until a low animalistic sound escaped from deep down inside me. That seemed to go on for ages, almost like it wasn't me making it but someone else from inside me.

"Oooooooooooo...Uuuuuuugggggh.......Aaaaahrgh!"

Ten minutes of hard pounding, hard fucking later. I begged him to stop.

"Let me get on top James I want to fuck you now!"

He laid on the bed beside me and with great difficulty and his help I positioned myself astride him. My legs felt so light, so shaky, so unstable. I grabbed his cock in one hand and he helped lift me up until I could position him at the entrance of my pussy. He easily slid inside me until I had most of him in there again. I sighed that contented sigh that we all know. Then began to ride him best I could. He had to help as my legs wouldn't work by themselves. Up and down I slid on that monster of a cock. The feelings inside me were almost indescribable, just so pleasurable.

James lay there thrusting up into me, filling me totally, deep inside my womb, past my cervix which was now well beaten, well defeated, just like me, my pussy my marriage my life beaten! He grunted at me...

"Yes, bitch that's what I like....That is so fucking hot, you married slut...go on, Fuck me some more." then he laughed, the laugh of the conqueror, the winner, his laugh.

"I'm your whore now....Bite me and mark me as yours. Let my husband know he is beaten too!" I grunted.

"Yeah bitch...my little slut...Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!.....now YOU tell me who owns this fucking pussy?.....does your hubby own it or do I own it?"

"YOU DO James...You Do!" I cried out at the top of my voice.

Almost immediately. James tensed, and I felt his cock grow deep inside me. Deep inside my womb, that's where he erupted. Holding me down on top of his cock as his seed filled my womb, so much it flowed out past the sides of his cock. Over my labia, over my perineum onto my tight asshole.

As we lay in the aftermath of our sordid fucking. I looked at James and slid up his chest to lie head on his chest, my right hand playing with his flaccid cock, my left tousling his hair.

"I've never been fucked like that before....In fact I've never been satisfied like that before"

I moaned

"Please don't say it was a one off. I want you over and over again. This pussy is yours, whenever you want it. And you can take my ass as well it's never been fucked by anyone so that's my special gift to you if you want it"

I looked at his eyes as I said it. He grinned, and lay back his breathing and mine returning to normal.

"Next time Carol, next time..for sure..that pussy belongs me now!"

With that he leaned over and placed love bites on both tits, each side of my neck and on each inner thigh. Then lay back and smirked.

"explain that to your hubby later on in this bed!"

After James left, It took nearly two hours for me to be able to walk properly after the fucking James gave me. I dressed but didn't shower, all part of my newly formed plan as you will see.

Even then I was still unstable days afterwards.

As for my hubby, well after I sat him down and had a long hard talk, his tears, my demands he saw it was for the best. I showed him my hickies and he sat open mouthed as I told him how it was partly his fault for hiring James in the first place. When he said he would fire him, I suggested that wouldn't be in his best interests. He soon saw the error of his suggestion then I led him upstairs to the cum covered bed and took out his cock, sucked him off and said that in future that was all he would get from me. He could wank himself off, but if I caught him doing it in front of me I'd cage his cock. Then I walked him to the spare room and told him that's where he slept from then on. Poor wee soul sobbed like a baby. But then he did do as I asked!.....

He does have a really good tongue does my John!!


12