All Comments on 'The Lady of the Manor Ch. 03'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
BOFFIN54BOFFIN54over 2 years ago

A good story keeps your attention to the end a great story leaves a sense of sadness its ended.

Thank you.

stevie1965stevie1965over 2 years ago

A superb story that I think you ended at the right time rather than having to create more and more outlandish scenarios for further sequels.

For me this was a perfectly balanced tale that I will no doubt return more than once in the future.

Thank you!

w8ingnoww8ingnowover 2 years ago

ending was a let down

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with the above comment. I am sorry to see this story end. Exciting, passionate, daring are just a few of the adjectives I could use. I urge you to do more!

sparktjsparktjover 2 years ago

Superb, just as I hoped it would develop. Excellent writing, thanks for a highly erotic story.

barcomberbarcomberover 2 years ago

Most enjoyable and a perfect ending. Any more and it would have begun to get repetitive, which too many stories do. This was just right. 5*, of course.

amsterdamamsterdamover 2 years ago

Highly enjoyable series with good characters, imaginative writing and a satisfying ending. Ticked all my boxes basically and enjoying your work. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great read from beginning to end!! Many fantasies fulfilled

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerabout 2 years ago

A wonderful series, erotic and well written. Thank you.

timbrewulftimbrewulfover 1 year ago

beautifully scripted, well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Superb ! One of the hottest stories here, perfectly paced. And HOT as Hell, l even for a Yank who doesn’t get the full impact of the Titled Ladyship, Beautifully crafted!

J6480J648011 months ago

One of the best series on this site, 5*s keep it up in both senses of the word!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One of the most erotic stories I have read.

I’m I love with Caroline!!!

Ideal script for an amazing porno film

Southpaw1430Southpaw14309 months ago

Great story. Thanks.

bumblegrumbumblegrum7 months ago

Excellent story, many thanks. You clearly have an accurate understanding of how our language works (I’m an English ex-pat in Australia) and it is so refreshing to read something that is well-written as well as erotic. Well worth all five stars, more if they were available.

ZekodobriZekodobri6 months ago

Apsolutno fantastično,uzbudljivo,erotično uživao sam u iščekivanju ,hvala za meni najbolju priču...

Pozz

DwarfLord50DwarfLord50about 2 months ago

Amazing piece of writing. Believable characters who grew and evolved during the course of the story. This was a lot of fun to read. Well done!

Coochielover71Coochielover713 days ago

Really great series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous