The Lady of the Manor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving Claire's breasts I knelt and pulled her french knickers down before burying my face in her glorious black snatch, running my tongue up her slit, grasping her buttocks and pulling her labia into my face as she held my head and moaned softly.

'Sit down,' I told her, pointing at the bedside chair.

She sat quietly as I undressed and stood before her naked, moving close so that my erection was in front of her mouth. Leaning forward, she took my engorged shaft in one hand and slid her scarlet lips erotically over my glans. There was a wantonness about her that made me think she was playing to her audience. The thought excited me even more and I glanced at the figure on the bed, who could see everything. Her eyes were wide open and her red lips parted. There was a dab of saliva on her chin and she was breathing in ragged gasps, her chest heaving, her limbs pulling at the restraints.

I let Claire fellate me softly and slowly for a few minutes, her velvet lips sliding over the purple head of my cock, occasionally taking two or three inches of my shaft inside her. Her hand cupped my ball sack, her red nails scratching lightly at the crinkled surface. Then I disengaged and pulled Claire up from the chair, turning her to face it and telling her to bend over. She put her hands on the arms and knelt on the seat of the chair, her glorious butt pointing at me, her silky black pubes visible between her legs. I gripped my cock and parted her bum cheeks, entering her slowly but firmly, again aware of the scrutiny from the bed. Both Claire and Caroline moaned as I slid in; the one from pleasure the other from anticipation.

I fucked Claire with long, deep strokes, hearing the faint slurping noises of our secretions, as I pistoned in and out, and Claire's increasingly loud cries. The intense erotica of our threesome and the way it was working out was all getting a bit too much for me and I could feel an orgasm rising to the surface of my cortex. I was about to stop when I realised Claire was having a climax. She wouldn't normally orgasm so easily in this position, without additional stimulation, and I thought the additional stimulation in this case was her employer strapped to the bed next to her while she was being fucked. I felt her cunt muscles spasm around my cock as I struggled not to blow my load into her.

After her climax had subsided I did stop and, pulling Claire up, I kissed her tenderly on her lips and stroked her hair.

'Was that good?' I asked.

'Oh yeah!'

'Now I want you to go and straddle the Viscountess's face because I know she's dying to lick you out and I think it's about time the two of you got up close and intimate.'

Again, Claire didn't hesitate. She climbed onto the bed and knelt over Caroline's face, one hand grasping one of the bed posts. Then she spread her legs and lowered her herself onto the Viscountess. Caroline lifted her head to meet Claire's cunt and buried her face in her sopping pussy, pushing her tongue deep into Claire's labia, licking upwards to her clit. The effect was electric. Claire threw her head back and gave an animal growl, bucking her hips back and forth, mashing her fanny over her employer's face. Caroline made muffled squealing noises as she slurped her estate manager's juices.

I couldn't take my eyes off them; It was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen. Claire's tits jiggled as she rode Caroline's face. Caroline was straining at the straps, trying to lift herself higher, to get deeper into Claire's cunt.

My plan was to lick Caroline's pussy while she was eating Claire out but now Claire went off script. Climbing off her employer she walked past me and out of the bedroom to the overnight bags we'd left in the sitting room. Going to mine she unzipped a side pocket and pulled out the strap on dildo and its harness that I'd bought that week. She walked to the bed and clipped the harness around her waist, passing a strap between her legs while Caroline watched mesmerised from the bed. Then she clipped the big black latex dildo, with its simulated glans and veins, in place and climbed onto the bed, kneeling between her Ladyship's legs.

I watched fascinated as Caroline gasped 'oh yes! Yes! Yes!' and Claire guided the tip of the dildo to her employer's cunt and slid the whole eight inches of veined latex inside her. The Viscountess tried to arch her back to meet that first, deep thrust but she'd been strapped down too tightly. Claire paused, with the dildo inside her employer up to its harness, her hands flat on the bed, either side of Caroline's head, looking down on her. And Caroline looked back, her eyes wide, her mouth slightly open, her breathing fast and shallow. As I watched, Claire moved her hips back slowly, withdrawing the phallus a few inches before thrusting it back in, then repeating the movement, building up a steady rhythm, the dildo sliding easily in and out of her Ladyship's cunt, a faint squishing noise discernible over Caroline's groaning.

Then Claire kissed her. Just leaned down, still pumping her hips, and kissed the Viscountess on the lips. I saw Caroline's mouth open to receive Claire's tongue and then they were both working their lips against each other, mashing their mouths together in this final act of intimacy. I just stood there staring, caught between a feeling of redundancy and fascination at this display of raw lesbian passion, Claire thrusting in and out, their mouths locked together. Caroline said afterwards that she had a huge orgasm as her female employee started kissing her but with their mouths locked together and her Ladyship retrained so tightly, it wasn't obvious.

But I wasn't to be left out for long. Claire broke the kiss and dismounted the Viscountess, climbing off the bed, the dildo waving in the air, and kissing me deeply, her tongue flicking into my mouth. I could smell Caroline's scent on her, almost taste that last cigarette she'd smoked before we arrived.

I put my arms around Claire and crushed her to me, feeling her nipples against my chest. We kissed for long moments, both highly aroused, my erection pressed against the harness, feeling the dildo, slick with cunt juices, against my thigh. Eventually Claire broke the kiss and smiled slowly at me.

'I think it's about time her Ladyship had a double penetration.'

On the bed Caroline looked at us, her eyes still wide. 'You mustn't both go in me at the same time. You'll hurt me.'

I ignored her and smiled back at Claire. 'Yes, an excellent suggestion.' There was some feeble struggling from the figure on the bed. 'Which hole do you want?' I felt lightheaded at the thought of what was coming.

'I'd love to fuck her bum,' said Claire, gesturing down at the dildo, ''but I might hurt her with this thing. You do her arse and I'll fuck her pussy. Claire was really wired; I'd never heard her use language like this before.

'Right, unstrap her,' I told Claire, trying to reassert my authority. She obeyed me and loosened all the Viscountess's straps and unclipped her ankle and wrist restraints. Caroline lay on the bed limp, still spreadeagled, not moving. Claire lay down next to her employer and I crawled onto the bed and grabbed a handful of Caroline's Ash blonde hair, forcing her to sit upright.

'Ouch! You're hurting me, you bastard!'

I rolled her smartly over onto her front and spanked her arse a few times. 'Don't talk to me like that! Now get up and get Claire's cock inside you.'

She rose slowly and lethargically and swung a stockinged leg over Claire's supine figure. Then, grasping the latex prick she spread her thighs and lowered herself down onto it, guiding the bulbous tip to her sopping slit, easing herself down and letting go of the phallus, taking it all inside her.

'Now bend over,' I ordered her. She complied, supporting herself on her arms, a hand either side of Claire's head. Claire took this opportunity to cup the Viscountess's breasts, her thumbs circling the stiff nipples. Caroline groaned again as Claire raised her head and took one of the little nubs in her mouth, sucking and licking.

I leaned over to the bedside table and grabbed the bottle of lube. Squeezing a dollop onto my fingers I smeared it around Caroline's little crinkled and puckered anus.

'Not both of you together, please Thomas. You'll damage me.'

I ignored this again; she hadn't mentioned the safety word and we all knew this was part of the game, feigning reluctance to enhance her arousal, bringing herself to a fever pitch of excitement. Underneath her, Claire was now biting gently on Caroline's nipples making her squeal and wriggle, impaled on the big latex penis. She squealed louder as I slid first one, then two fingers into her rectum, pushing in to the second knuckle, working her sphincter open. Claire's hands were on Caroline's hips, her red-tipped fingers playing with her suspenders, sliding her fingers under the straps. It was supremely erotic and I breathed deeply to try and calm my racing heart.

Kneeling between Claire's legs I put one hand on Caroline's back, forcing her down onto Claire and used the other hand to guide my dripping and iron-hard erection to the Viscountess's arse. She froze as the tip touched her rosebud and I started rubbing my swollen glans around her sphincter, pushing gently.

'Please don't,' she gasped as I increased the pressure. Then she squealed again as Claire bit down on her nipple and I pushed harder and felt her muscle ring start to open and allow me in, the sphincter stretching wide to accommodate the thickest part of my cock. With my cock head in her anus I paused to let her get used to my entry. Then I continued, slowly, firmly, millimetre by millimetre, feeling the big latex dildo through her rectal wall. Then I was in, right in, up to my pubic bone and Caroline was moaning softly and rocking backwards and forwards, feeling the two intrusions move inside her as she moved back and forth. I let her ride us, her moans getting louder, Claire still sucking and biting at her tits. The Viscountess came explosively, shouting obscenities and ramming her arse backwards and forwards, her clit mashed against Claire's pubic mound. Her climax seemed to go on and on, her anal sphincter spasming around my shaft. Then it was over and she collapsed onto Claire, who put her arms around her and kissed her cheeks and stoked her hair. I could have dismounted then but I wanted an orgasm too. Caroline groaned as I started fucking her bum in earnest, pulling out six inches or so of rigid meat and thrusting it back in, looking down at my cock going in and out, her arsehole stretched obscenely around my girth.

With this universe of stimulation and eroticism I didn't last long, unsurprisingly. Within a couple of minutes the tingling in my cock and balls was flickering up my spinal column to my brain and bringing waves of pleasure crashing through my cortex. I pumped and pumped, jets of hot spunk searing into Caroline's rectum, adding to the lubrication. Then I was done.

I pulled out gently, trailing a string of spunk which swung down onto Claire's thigh and stocking top. Caroline climbed off Claire, the big phallus flopping out of her cunt onto Claire's stomach, semen still leaking from her pucker. Claire got off the bed and took the harness off and I lay down and opened my arms and Caroline came in one side and Claire the other and we lay there on the big four-poster, awestruck and silent about what we'd just done together. The Viscountess was the first to speak.

'Thank you both, so much. Words can hardly describe how you made me feel.' She started crying and I held her tight and kissed her and whispered to her that I loved her and hoped Claire wouldn't hear.

We lay there in spent ecstasy for nearly an hour, dozing and hugging each other until Caroline had to get up to use the toilet. She disappeared then and came back with drinks and her cigarettes and we drank and hugged some more and life was very, very good.

Sucking the smoke of her first cigarette deep into her lungs, the Viscountess looked at us, her mascara a mess from her tears and her lipstick smeared by Claire's mouth.

'I want this to happen again,' she said.

'So do I,' smiled Claire. 'Very much. And maybe,' she looked down at her hands, 'maybe one time it could be me that was tied down on the bed.'

Later on we showered and went down to the kitchen to forage for some supper and afterwards we sprawled on the settee in front of the television. We didn't say much, but not out of awkwardness; we were all, I think, replaying the afternoon's bedroom drama in our heads. About eleven o'clock the Viscountess yawned and declared that she was ready for bed and Claire and I followed her into the bedroom. Then it was a little bit awkward again because none of us knew whether we were going to have sex again. In fact we didn't. We were all exhausted, physically and emotionally, and moments after turning the lights out all three of us were in a deep sleep, Claire to my left and Caroline to my right.

***

I was woken by the sound of a mug of tea being put on the bedside table next to me and, opening my eyes, I saw Claire, fully dressed, smiling down at me. In the bed beside me Caroline was struggling to sit up, bleary eyed and disorientated.

'What time is it?' I asked.

'Just after seven. And I'm going to have to leave you two lovebirds and get back to my flat. My mother's coming over later this morning and she'll have a fit if she sees the state of the place.'

She bent over and kissed me on the lips. 'I'll see you on Wednesday.' Then she went round to the other side of the bed. 'And I'll see you tomorrow morning, Caroline.' She leaned over to kiss the Viscountess who surprised me by taking Claire's head in both her hands and kissing her hard and passionately for about ten seconds. Claire was smiling as she broke the kiss, evidently not bothered by her Ladyship's morning breath. Then she was gone and Caroline and I were looking at each other.

Then I was reaching for the Viscountess, my penis hardening and she was reaching for me. We kissed and I could taste the sourness of her breath but my lust for her was overwhelming and I slid my tongue between her parted lips regardless. She lay back down and I lay down with her, cupping a breast and circling the nipple with my thumb. Caroline sighed as I traced her chest and stomach, my hand moving down to part her legs, cupping her pubic mound and squeezing gently, massaging her labia through her bush. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply, mouth open, tongue inside me, sucking my lips, tasting my saliva. She sighed again as my forefinger slid between her outer lips to explore the rising wetness inside. Then I was on my knees and she was lifting and opening her legs wide in invitation and I was pushing my cockhead against her, feeling her pubic hair on my glans and a slight resistance before I slid in up to my balls and she was writhing beneath me and urging me on with thrusts of her hips.

I took her slowly that Sunday morning, enjoying the sensation of my cock inside her velvet cunt and the sight of her beneath me, hair in sleepy disarray and face bare of make-up, pale and lined but beautiful, to me.

'What did you think of yesterday?' I teased her as I slid in and out.

'You know what I thought.'

'Tell me,' I pressed.

Even during our act of sexual intercourse, the Viscountess went visibly pink with emotion or embarrassment. 'It was the most exciting thing I've ever done,' she said, simply. 'Nothing else has ever come close. I've imagined, fantasised, I suppose, about what it would be like to be touched by another woman, to touch another woman, and taste her... But the reality was so much more, so much stronger than I'd imagined.'

This admission of arousal was having a similar effect on me but I made no effort to stop. Instead I increased the speed and power of my thrusts and Caroline responded by locking her legs over mine and bucking her hips to meet my thrusts. We came at the same time, as far as I could tell. A welter of thrusting and gasping and flesh against flesh as I shot my spunk into her titled cunt and collapsed over her, breathing heavily.

By that time the tea that Claire had made was cold, but I drank it anyway while Caroline mopped up the trickle of spunk leaking out of her with a handful of bedside tissues.

'What did you think of Claire suggesting that she should take the submissive role one day?' I asked.

'Oh God, yes. I'd love to try that. Can we do that next time do you think?'

'Yes, if Claire agrees...'

Caroline rolled over towards me and started kissing me, her hand, with its plum-coloured nails, stroking my chest, and I wondered if she wanted round two already.

'Thing is, Thomas, I'd really like to try taking the dominant role, like Claire did yesterday.

***

I went over to Claire's flat on Wednesday -- it was becoming a routine, but not dulled by familiarity.

'How was it going to work on Monday?' I asked, uncorking a chilled bottle of Chablis.

'Interesting,' replied Claire, getting a couple of glasses from the cupboard. 'I was nervous as hell but Caroline was just the same as always -- friendly, warm, a bit reserved.'

'That aristocratic breeding, I suppose,' I said.

'Until,' continued Claire, 'she and I were alone in my office. Then she hugged me and said how wonderful it had been on Saturday and how special you and I had made her feel and how much she was looking forward to next weekend. Did we say we'd do it again next weekend?'

'Well Caroline and I discussed it on Sunday. I said I'd talk to you about it.'

'Sounds like it's a done deal.'

'Is that ok?' I asked, aware that I had glibly assured Caroline that it would be ok.

'Of course it's ok. I can't wait!'

I poured the wine and we sat down on Claire's settee and clinked our glasses together.

'And how did it feel,' I asked, 'with another woman?'

'Oh dear. You men are so predictable!' She smiled to take any sting out her remark. 'Yes, Tom, it was highly arousing, very, very exciting. I said I'd had a few fumbles in the past but that was just a bit of kissing and cuddling. Nothing like getting licked out by another woman or fucking them with a strap-on dildo. And the fact that it was my employer just made it better. The even more forbidden fruit I suppose. And God! Didn't she like it up her arse!'

'Yes,' I agreed. 'And this weekend she suggested that she take the dominant role and you take the submissive one. How would you feel about that?'

Claire was silent for a few minutes, sipping her wine. 'Why not?' she said, at length. 'We've got that safety word, and you're there if it gets out of hand. Not that it ever would -- Caroline's not like that.'

I grinned. 'I suspect we're beginning to see a side of the Viscountess that nobody's ever seen before. But no, she'd never do anything to hurt you.'

'I wonder what she's got in mind,' said Claire, getting up and heading for the bedroom.

I followed her in and we undressed each other, with much kissing and caressing. When she was naked I sat her on the edge of the bed and knelt before her. She leaned back on her elbows and lifted her legs, putting her feet on the edge of the bed and exposing her raven-black bush to me with its golden labia and hint of pink inside. I put my hands on the backs of her thighs and pushed, tilting her cunt up to my tongue, and started licking her in long strokes, starting from her perineum with its fine covering of silky hair and ending at her clitoris in its little hood at the top of her inner labia. Claire grabbed handfuls of the duvet and moaned as my tongue penetrated her vagina, licking up the clear, sweet, musky secretions, burying my nose in her sopping pussy, inhaling her scent. Then up to her clit again, flicking the tip of my tongue over it and sucking it into my mouth. Claire fell back on the bed with an animal growl and grabbed my hair with both hands, forcing my face into her cunt. Risking suffocation I licked and sucked her little nub until her first climax washed over her and she cried out and pushed my head away. I got up and hoisted her unceremoniously into the centre of the bed then sank my rigid meat inside her glorious black-haired twat and started fucking her with long, solid strokes. She urged me on, her hands on my hips, nails digging into my flesh.