The Lady of the Manor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Turn over,' I gasped, and she complied, kneeling before me, her buttocks milky-white, her sopping pubic bush visible between them. I knelt behind her and, taking my cock in one hand, found the entrance to her vagina and thrust in, the whole seven inches. Claire groaned deeply and pushed her hips back to meet my thrusts. I held her hips, using my thumbs to part her buttocks, exposing her anus, with its circle of wispy black hair; the only girl I'd ever known with a hairy arse! I'd never tried to penetrate Claire's rectum. Wasn't sure if she was up for it. But it occurred to me now that it could well be on the Viscountess's agenda. The thought excited me further and I came suddenly, vision blurring, senses dulling, hot spunk pumping through my prick into Claire's cunt.

My juices spent, my cock soft, I helped Claire to her second orgasm by sucking and biting her nipples while she masturbated herself. Her climax seemed to go on a long time and afterwards she flopped back on the bed, her head turning to me.

'I was thinking about next Saturday as I came.'

'Me too,' I admitted.

***

This time Saturday seemed to come around very quickly. As before, Claire came to my cottage first and changed into stockings and suspenders and a tight dress, dark red this time. As before I opened a bottle of red wine and Claire had two big glasses to settle her nerves. And as before I drove us over to Baythorpe Manor in her car and we rang the doorbell and waited.

The Viscountess opened the door and, as luck would have it, she was wearing a dark red dress too and I could see the two ladies eyeing each other again.

'Come in,' said Caroline, stepping to one side to let us past. 'Nice dress,' she said as Claire passed her.

'Thank you, your Ladyship.' Claire always called Caroline by her given name. Clearly the game had started.

We went up to Caroline's private rooms where she ordered Claire to pour drinks. Claire obeyed and set the drinks down on the coffee table in front of the settee. We were all still standing.

'Mmm,' Caroline examined Claire in detail, looking her up and down. 'You look good today. Not too tarty.' She reached out and, taking her upper arm, pulled Claire towards her. She examined Claire's face close up, stroking her hair. Then, suddenly, she grabbed a handful of her black hair and jerked Claire's head back, causing her to cry out. 'Yes, I think we're going to have a lot of fun today, the three of us.' She pulled Claire's head towards her and kissed her, thrusting her tongue between her employee's unresisting lips.

'Now get that dress off. And your bra.'

Showing some signs of reluctance, Claire unzipped the red dress and let it fall to the floor. She picked it up and folded it and then hesitated.

'And the bra, I said,' snapped Caroline.

Claire reached behind and unhooked her brassiere then shrugged it off, exposing her pert, upturned breasts, the nipples deep pink and hard.

'Right, let's have a drink.'

We all sat down, Claire half naked and embarrassed, or excited. Her face was flushed and she was staring at the carpet. After a few minutes Caroline ordered Claire to get refills. 'And while you're up you can get the handcuffs from the bedroom.'

'Why?' asked Claire, softly. 'I haven't done anything wrong, your Ladyship.'

'I'll decide what's right and wrong. Now get the handcuffs!' Claire disappeared into the bedroom and Caroline winked at me. 'How am I doing so far?'

Claire came back in with the pink metal cuffs, which Caroline fastened around her wrists. 'Now stand there while Thomas and I finish our drinks.' Claire stood silently, looking at the floor, or maybe the handcuffs. Draining the last of her glass Caroline stood and regarded her employee. Then she took her by the upper arm again and marched her around behind the settee, their high heels clacking on the wooden floorboards.

'Bend over,' she ordered, then reinforced the order by forcing Claire over with a hand on her shoulder. Claire bent over the high settee back, her legs straight, her backside pointing at the ceiling. A picture of humiliation. 'Now you're going to find out what it feels like to be spanked.' The Viscountess yanked down Claire's panties exposing her bum cheeks with their black suspenders and buckles. She positioned herself to one side and started stroking Claire's left buttock, building up the tension. Claire started whining softly and Caroline told her to shut up. 'I haven't started yet.'

Then she slapped Claire, hard. The noise was loud, shocking and Claire squealed in what sounded like real pain. A second slap followed, like a rifle shot and Claire cried out again. 'That hurt, you bitch!'

'Don't you speak to me like that young lady.' Caroline's hand rose again and she spanked the other buttock once, twice, three times. Both Claire's cheeks were now bright pink but Caroline carried on, administering another four or five smacks before pausing and caressing Claire's tingling flesh.

I sat in silence as Caroline stroked her employee's arse cheeks and Claire whimpered quietly. Then, taking up a cushion from the settee and placing it on the floor, Caroline knelt between Claire's legs and used her hands to part her bum cheeks. She leaned forward and started licking, but not Claire's vagina, her target was higher up, more exposed. The Viscountess was licking Claire's anus. I watched in fascination as she rimmed the little crinkled rosebud, spreading her spit around it before pushing the tip of her tongue inside. In and out. In and out, then rimming again, plastering the fine black hairs down with her saliva. Then she stood up.

'Get up,' she told Claire, helping her upright. She took a clump of Claire's hair in her hand again and kissed her savagely, her tongue, so recently in Claire's arse, now pushing into her mouth. I half expected Claire to resist but she didn't, she kissed Caroline back, their mouths mashed together, spit leaking down their chins. I was dry-mouthed and amazed by what was going on in front of me. My penis was iron-hard and I could feel it leaking into my underpants.

'Take her into the bedroom and strap her down,' Caroline told me.

I walked Claire through into the bedroom, leaving the Viscountess behind in her sitting room. 'Are you ok?' I whispered as we approached the bed.

'Very ok. Although she didn't half wallop me!'

Then Caroline was in the bedroom with us and I concentrated on getting Claire onto the big four-poster bed and securing her wrists and ankles to the bedposts, pulling them tight so that her freedom of movement was practically zero.

'Now unzip me, Thomas.'

Caroline had certainly got well and truly into the role of the dominant bitch with her two sexual playthings. Scrambling off the bed I did as she asked and she let the dress fall to the bedroom floor and stepped out of it.

'Now my bra and panties.'

I unhooked her bra and took it off, then I knelt and pulled her french knickers down over her stockings. Her cunt was directly in front of my face and I leaned forward to kiss and lick it. Caroline put her hand on the back of my head and pushed my face into her snatch, flexing her hips and rubbing her labia over my mouth and nose.

'Does it taste nice, Thomas? As nice as Claire's?'

I couldn't answer, having a mouthful of her cunt lips but it was a rhetorical question anyway. A few seconds later she thrust my head aside and told me to fetch the strap on dildo; Claire watched silently from the bed as I went to her Ladyship's dresser and took out the harness and the big, black, latex penis.

'Put it on for me,' she ordered.

I lay the harness on the floor and she stepped into it. Pulling it up over her stockings I slipped the strap between her legs and clipped the belt in place. The latex dildo slotted into its flange and there stood the Viscountess, in stockings and suspenders, a big black cock protruding from her loins. I expected Caroline to get onto the bed, but she surprised me by going to the table by the window and picking up her cigarettes and lighter. Sitting down in the chair by the bed she lit up and inhaled deeply, crossing her black stocking clad legs, the dildo sticking straight up.

'Now lick Claire's pussy and tell me who tastes the sweetest.'

She continued smoking as I knelt between her estate manager's legs and started eating her cunt. Long, hungry strokes, sucking up as much juice as I could, slurping her secretions down, aching for some release myself, my penis an iron pillar between my legs. Claire responded by trying to buck her hips to meet my tongue but all she could do was to flex her thigh muscles. She threw her head back and panted and gasped as my tongue found her clitoris and my forefinger slid into her cunt hole. Sensing her imminent climax I took my lubricated finger from her cunt and slid it into her anus, right up to the second knuckle. She screamed as she came and shook her head from side to side.

Caroline watched and smoked. 'Now fuck her. But don't come yet.'

I didn't need a second invitation. Getting up on my knees I pushed my whole length in and started screwing Claire with long, hard thrusts, leaning down to suck and bite her nipples. Claire's face was bright red and tears of passion were running down her cheeks.

'Fuck me, fuck me. Fill me up with your spunk! She screamed as I pumped into her.

By the bed, Caroline ground out her cigarette and stood up. 'Ok, my turn.' I dismounted Claire, reluctantly, allowing Caroline to take my place. 'Put your cock in her mouth while I fuck her.' The Viscountess's language had descended into the gutter but the cut-glass accent still remained, adding an extra piquancy to the expletives.

I straddled Claire's head and she raised her mouth and took my cockhead inside her, masturbating me with her lips with short, sharp motions, sucking at the engorged tip. Behind me there was some grunting then Claire gagged as her employer thrust the big dildo into her sopping twat. I could hear the liquid noises as the latex went in and out and Caroline's rasping breaths. Too much smoking, I thought, inconsequentially. She wouldn't last long. I was right, but Caroline had other ideas. Withdrawing she told me to go to the drawer in the dresser and fetch the tube of lubrication.

'What are you going to do to me?' Claire's voice was unsteady.

'I think it's time you experienced the delights of a double penetration, like you both did to me last Saturday. And I think you're right, Claire, the strap on is a bit big for your arse, at least for the first time...'

'Oh Christ,' said Claire. 'Don't hurt me!'

I returned with the tube of jelly and was told to unstrap Claire. 'Now turn her over and get some of that lube up her arsehole. Claire rolled over onto her stomach. I unscrewed the cap of the tube and squeezed a big dollop onto my fingers, spreading it around the crinkled little pucker with its fringe of hair. Working the jelly in I slipped first one finger into her rectum then two, gently sliding them right in while Claire gripped the duvet in both hands and stifled a scream.

'That's enough,' ordered the Viscountess. 'Now lie on your back, Thomas, so Claire can straddle you.' I lay down and Claire swung a leg over my torso. 'No, facing me.' Claire turned around and straddled me again. 'Good. Now lower yourself onto Thomas's penis.'

'It'll hurt too much,' said Claire, quietly. 'He's too big.'

'You didn't complain when he put it up my bum on Saturday. Just get on with it.'

Claire reached between her legs and grasped the shaft of my cock, lowering herself and guiding me to her most private and tightest of holes. She flinched as my glans brushed her anus then, seeming to accept the inevitable, she lowered herself further, pressing the end of my cock into her rosebud. I felt the pressure of her pushing down on my cock and the shaft was starting to bend when her sphincter suddenly opened and the head of my cock popped in. It obviously hurt Claire and she cried out in pain. Caroline moved to hold her, putting her arms around Claire and stroking her face and hair.

'Has it started to go in?' she asked. Claire nodded, dumbly. 'Good, then just relax. The hard bit's over.

I felt her muscle ring slide down over the widest part of my glans and slowly, slowly down my shaft. The feeling was unimaginable. Super erotic. My stomach was churning with excitement. He rectum felt tight and red hot and, at the same time, past the constricting sphincter, soft and open, lightly enveloping my erection.

'Now lean back,' said Caroline. I supported Claire's shoulders as she leaned back, bracing herself on her arms. The Viscountess was fascinated as Claire's anus, with my cock buried deep inside, was revealed to her. 'God, it's right in! How does it feel, Claire, darling?'

Claire's breathing, which was ragged and uneven as she was inserting my cock into her anus, was now slow and even. 'It hurt, but just the first bit. It feels ok now. More than ok. Very big and tight and... erotic. Really erotic.'

'Now I'm going to make it feel even better.' Caroline knelt down and buried her face in Claire's cunt, parting her labia with her tongue, seeking the pink flesh inside, lapping up the clear, musky fluid. Occasionally I felt Caroline's tongue stray lower and touch the root of my penis and lick around Claire's obscenely stretched sphincter. I began thrusting, slowly and gently and Claire helped by riding me up and down, fucking my cock into her arse and rubbing her slit against the Viscountess's face. I reached around and took Claire's nipples between my fingers and thumbs and squeezed hard. It was all too much stimulation and she climaxed again and I felt her arse ring spasm and that was it for me as an orgasm crashed through my body and I pumped jet after jet of hot spunk into Claire's anus.

Then it was over. Caroline helped a limp and sated Claire off my cock and we all got off the bed and Claire and I went into the bathroom to wash and Caroline took off the strap on and went to fetch a bottle of champagne. And afterwards we lay on the bed and drank a vintage Bollinger and we were happy and relaxed and life was still very, very good.

Epilogue

That's about the end of the story of me and Viscountess Baythorpe and Claire Downing, which all started with that chance encounter in a field entrance about three years ago, now.

Of course, a lot has changed since then but one thing that's stayed the same is our Saturday afternoon threesome. It is simply indescribably good, and we all take turns at being the dominant one. But those Saturday afternoons are numbered because Claire, who's now Claire Bailey, is pregnant with our first child.

We got married about a year after the events related in this series of stories. As a wedding present Viscountess Baythorpe gifted us the lodge house to live in. She also changed her will so that Claire and I will inherit the lot; the house, the grounds and about fifty mill in equities. Viscount Baythorpe, on his sheep station in Australia, isn't going to be too happy when he finds out but c'est la vie. Claire has sold her flat in Bath and I've rented out my cottage on the edge of the woods. I did finally get around to finishing the refurbishment, despite all that sex!

Caroline has had a profound impact on my life and on Claire's. We both love her very deeply and will name our child after her providing it's a girl of course; we're still very traditional out in the countryside -- in some ways.

The End