The Lady of the Night

Story Info
He finally plucks up the courage to do it...
4.7k words
4.43
5.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had dialled the number, but his thumb was hesitant to press the green button. The eleven digits sat there on his mobile phone screen, almost daring him to call, knowing that he wanted to, but something held him back. He had visited working girls before, but always drunken and with friends, when it had been more of a laugh than for true sexual gratification. And in Amsterdam, where it was legal and unfrowned upon, he had bedded some of the most beautiful women he had ever seen for money, half a dozen times over a single weekend. But this was different. This was his own doing, no alcohol or peer pressure to hide behind. If he did this, it would be his own choice. He stared at the same eleven digits again and sighed to himself. He had been in this situation before, procrastinating over the call then later that night being so horny he regretted not going through with it before it was too late. I know I want to do it, so what's stopping me?

It's not like Dan was some loser who could t get women. In his mid twenties, he had slept with a score of girls already and he even had a girlfriend. But the mundane routine of seeing her on the weekends having quiet reserved sex in one of their parents houses, didn't satisfy what he desired. He was turned on by all sorts. Busty curvaceous women, exotic women from foreign lands, mature sensual women. Basically he desired everything that he didn't have, instead his body count consisted of immature young girls with faces full of make-up and prudish attitudes. Surely there was nothing wrong with a young man fulfilling his fantasies? In his dull job and lifeless area, he wasn't likely to meet the kind of women he craved anywhere else.

He drew up the courage to press the green phone icon on his touch screen, and the call began to connect. He had gotten this far before and disconnected, but this time he held on, and the line began to ring atthe other end. It rung twice, a third time then midway through the fourth ring it answered and a mature, feminine voice greeted him.

'Hello'

'Hi, I um-I was interested in visiting you to- tonight?' he managed to stammer out.

'Yes my love, we are open until 11pm tonight, I have three lovely ladies working tonight, would you like to hear about them?' her voice was polite and friendly, no different to the kind of good customer service you might hear on any business line. He managed to stutter out another 'yes please'

'Tonight we have the lovely Krystal, she is from the Dominican Republic, tall five foot nine, very leggy, size ten, thirty four double d breasts, lovely smooth dark skin, wavy black shoulder length hair, aged twenty seven.'

Before he could say anything, she continued on.

'Then we have Natalya, Natalya is twenty two years old from Ukraine, she is a very petite size eight with pert bottom and lovely c cup breasts, bright blue eyes and long blonde hair. And last of all we have Dianne, Dianne is a very sexy mature lady in her forties, size twelve waist, a bust thirty four e cup size, English beauty, long brown hair and all girls are available for half an hour eighty pounds and an hour for one hundred and fifty pounds.'

'That sounds great' he said with a bit more confidence this time. He was turned on by the thought of all three of them. They were all so different, he felt spoilt for choice.

'What time was you thinking of coming sweetheart?' she pressed him. He thought she must get so many calls like this and people don't show up.

'Around 9pm' he replied. It gave him an hour and a half to prepare and get there.

'OK darling the road is Malvern Road. If you call when you are there, I will direct you om the phone to the house. I hope to hear from you soon. Byeee.'

The line went dead. This was it. He had done it. If he thought he was nervous about making the call before, it was nothing compared to this. But this wasn't an anxious nervous feeling like he had felt previously. This was an excited nervousness. He was going to go through with it. And he couldn't wait.

A million scenarios of the three different women she had described to him ran through his head as he finished getting ready with a semi hard cock in his boxers. He put on his best aftershave and did his hair as if he were getting ready for an actual date. He had showered already, and trimmed his pubic hair down to almost nothing. He had often thought about the kind of men that visited prostitutes. He pictured overweight, sleazy men with four body odour and poor hygiene with tiny cocks. He wanted to be as different as possible to that. He was young, fit, well endowed, and now he was clean and fresh too.

He was ready. He stepped out of his family home and into his modest car and drove the shirt distance to Malvern Road, only about fifteen minutes away, still in the sake postcode as his house. When he reached the top of the road he pulled over, put his car in neutral, lifted the handbrake. He took out his phone. Eight forty pm. He was early. He wondered if that would be a problem? A touch of uncomfortable nerves swept over him. Maybe he wasn't as ready for this as he thought he was. What if he were to finish too quickly? What if the women were nothing like advertised and once he was inside it would be too late to back out. Dozens of worst case scenarios filled his head but he managed to calm himself enough to open up his call log om his cell. The same eleven digits stared up at him through the illuminous light of the screen, taunting him again, daring him to call. Fuck it. He presses the call button again and lifted the phone to his ear. It had barely begun it's second ring when the same voice as before answered.

'Hello' she cooed at him down the line.

'Hi, I, I called a little while ago, I said I'd be coming around nine?' What should of been a statement sounded like a question. He cursed his nerves.

'Yes my love I remember' she replied in a friendly manner. 'Are you still coming darling?'

'Well yes' he answered. 'I'm actually at the top of the road that you told me about.'

'Malvern?'

'Yes'.

'OK my love. If you drive down to the bottom the road bares to the right. Keep going down and at the bottom take the left into the car park. You can park there for free my darling. Then if you walk back out of the car park we are in the building on your right, number fourteen. If you press the buzzer I will let you in'.

This was it. No turning back now. He started his engine again, said the car into gear and drove calmly down the road. All the to the bottom and follow the road right. He kept going and the road continued longer than he thought, so much so he wondered if he had made a mistake. Surely not? They were basic instructions and he had followed them to the word. As he kept going, he reached a fork in the road. He went left as he had been instructed to and then found what was surely the designated car park. He found a space at the back and parked neatly inside its white lines. He sat for a few seconds, then thought of the woman probably waiting beside the door for his call. He jumped out of the car and easily found the building, and located the buzzer. Twelve, thirteen, fourteen. His stomach was doing somersaults now, and his cock was already stirring in his trousers. He took a breath and pressed down on the button.

Barely a second past when a sharp ring indicated the door had been released, and Dan pulled it open and stepped inside. The hallway was small, with two apartments on each floor and only the two floors. Seeing as it began at twelve, he guessed fourteen was upstairs so he stepped up the clean, quaint carpeted staircase and ascended. As he got the upper floor, one of the doors was slightly open, the door with a brass fourteen adorning it. He stepped closer and the door opened. Whoever had opened it was stood behind it , hidden from the hallways glare. Dan stepped into the door way and it was swiftly closed behind him.

'Hi there my love' welcomed the familiar voice from the other end of the phone. Come in, come in' she ushered, guiding him through a small hallway. She opened a bedroom door and led him inside.

The room was very warm, minimalist in its design, just a small white bedside table next to a cream double bed, but larger than the standard double bed you would often see. It had a grey throwover sheet neatly tucked halfway across its width, and a pair of plump taupe cushions at its head. Soft music played at a low volume in the background, it reminded Dan of the kind you would hear in a restaurant.

'Would you like to see the girls we have available tonight?' she asked him, as normally as a waiter may ask if you'd like to see the menu. He nodded at her. 'Take a seat on the bed my love, and the ladies will be in to see you.'

'Thank you' he managed to tell her as she exited the room. The next part seemed very strange to him. Would they all come in at once sand he'd have to decide in front of them? How embarrassing that would be for the ones he didn't choose! Would he have to tell them yes or no as they came in one by one? In that case if he said no to thr first two, would he be stuck with the last one. The sound of the doorknob turning soon snapped him out of his thoughts, and the door crept slowly open. He was astonished as what he saw step into the room.

'Hiiiii' she meowed at him. 'My name is Krystal'. She leant down to kiss him on both cheeks, and the seductive scent of cocoa butter and oils attacked his senses in the best way. She was everything that had been described on the phone and more. Her skin was an irresistible chocolate brown, shimmering smooth, and her legs were indeed very long, muscular and toned. She seemed so tall standing before him as he sat on the bed, and her heels must of helped that illusion, they were at least a few inches high, five inches of black leather by Dan's estimation. She worse just a tiny black thong, and a bra that could barely contain her massive breasts, and when she did a little twirl in front of him, it was the finest behind he had ever seen, thick, curvy and tight. She gave it a wiggle and then chuckled to herself. Then she leant in for another kiss on the cheek and whispered into his ear.

'Hopefully see you in a minute baby'.

She left the room without a glance back, just her heels tapping on the floor and her hips and ass swaying on the way out. Dan seemed to understand how this might work a little better now. He waited patiently for the next girl to reveal herself. He wasn't waiting for long.

The door flung open and in stepped a shirt, small young woman, looking barely over eighteen years old, fresh and unsullied, a beautiful bright blonde like a Barbie doll, piercing cold blue eyes and a fair sized chest for such a slight girl. She wore a red lace negligee that was mostly transparent, showing a toned stomach with pierced belly button concealed beneath its fabric, and she wore strappy red heels to match. The boldness of the red contrasted with her pale white skin and bleach blonde hair, and she had a tattoo that ran from her hip, up her side and around her back.

'Hello darling ' she greeted him as she leant in and kissed both cheeks just as Krystal had done moment earlier. Her accent was thick and distinctively eastern European. 'How are you doing tonight?'

'I'm very good, thank you.' Her breats were close to his face, and she carried the fragrance of string expensive perfume.

'I am hoping that we get to be together tonight baby' she purred at him. 'I am feeling super horny tonight.'

Her accent was so strong, and it really turned him on. His city was full of eastern European women, but Dan had yet to bed one. Natalya stood up straight and gave him a little wave and slipped out of the door as fast as she had entered it. As she shut the door behind her, Dan realised how difficult the choice he faced would be. Both women so far had been beautiful, exotic beauties that were total opposites of one another. To choose wouldn't be easy. And he still had one more girl to see.

The final girl entered the room, and whilst the first two ladies may have been visually stunning, she was undoubtedly the sexiest. She wore black lingerie patterned with a turquoise trim, stockings and suspenders. A tight basque that pushed her soft breasts high and close together and long glamorous red nails that matched her ruby red hips, brown hair down past her shoulders. Her skin was a bronzed, tanned tone and although she looked amazing, she was clearly forty years old if she was a day. Her hips were wide and her eyes shone a sparkling emerald green.

'Hello sweetie, I'm Dianne. You can call me Di'. Her voice was as sultry as she was.

She gave him a kiss on the cheek and a cheeky smile as she kept, then the first woman quickly entered the room again. She was older than all of the working girls.

'So my love' she asked him. 'who would you like to see?'

Dan had already made his mind up the moment she walked into the room. The other girls were beautiful. But it was the mature English rose who he desired the most.

'The last girl please ' he murmured. 'Diane'.

'OK my love, that's fine' she assured him. 'How long would you like to spend with her?'

Though he doubted he could last so long, he chose to stay for an hour. No doubt he would be ready to explode in no time once he was inside her , or even when he put her mouth on him may be too much to take, but he didn't want to seem cheap. And if he did managed to hold out, he wanted to make the most of the occasion. It wasn't something he planned on doing regularly.

He handed the money to the woman, who told him to relax, and that Diane would be in to see him in a few moments. Now his heart was racing. His mouth was dry, and he felt that excited, nervous anxiety coursing through his body again. He had thought about this for so long, done it a million times over in his head. Now he was going to make it a reality.

Diane stepped back through the door very shortly, wearing a devilish grin on her face that soon turned to a feigned look of disappointment.

'Excuse me Sir' she said to him jokingly. 'Why exactly are you still dressed? Clothes off Mister, now'.

Dan obliged, and began to unzip his jacket and lift his t shirt over his head. Diane was watching him closely, and as he let his shirt fall to the ground, then she took a step towards him, and undid the top button of his jeans for him. She tugged at the zipper, that resisted at first, then slid down as his trousers loosened at his waist. She shimmied them over his thighs and down to his ankles, and he stepped out of then one foot at a time, until he was just in his boxers stood before her.

She licked her lips and felt the bulge that had formed in his pants, a raging election that as lifting the material of his boxers like a tent pole. She ran her hands over it, and leant in and kissed his neck. Then she knelt down and pulled his shorts down his kegs and off

'Thats better' she told him. 'Would you like to start with a massage darling?'

Dan nodded his head shyly. She instructed him to lay on his front on the bed, so he did exactly that. She felt his toned shoulders and muscular back with one hand.

'We don't get many like you in here. You have a great body. What's your name darling?'

'Dan' he answered her, as her hands ran gently up and down his spine.

'Well Dan, I want you to relax. Just relax and let me take care of you darling.'

The words calmed his nerves, as her hands stroked over his skin tenderly, and his hard on grew harder still, squashed between the soft bed and his abdomen. He felt her hands over his shoulders, then her nails gently scratching down his back, then massaging his bum cheeks. She reached between his legs and pulled out his stuff cock so it now stood erect between his leg. He felt a warmth between his legs, then a wetness over his cocks length. She was licking his cock from behind. She went back to his shoulders, kneading his muscles with her hands, then repeated the process, gliding down his body until he felt her warm breath between his kegs again, teasing his cock that was now twitching and rock hard.

'Roll over darling' she urged him, her gentle hands assisting him as he turned over and lay on his back. She knelt over him and shook a bottle of oil into her hands, then began to massage his chest and stomach with her slender hands. Her red nails contrasted wonderfully of his skin, and she moved her attention to his thighs and calves, leaving no part of his body neglected. She brushed over his ercetion, that was now rested thick and hard against his stomach but paid the least attention to it, more focused in his torso, rubbing the oil into his skin leaving at glistening. She played with his nipples gently as she massaged him, then leant over him and slid her soft breasts over his body. His cock jumped as her nipples brushed over it. It was then began to move her lower, until he had his erection in between both of her hands.

With the left hand she gripped it tight from the base and began to jerk it up and down, and with the right she worked the tip with her oily hand as if she was unscrewing the lid of a bottle, simultaneously, the wet oil all over his cock squelching in her grip. He let out a moan that he couldn't help and she looked at him, pleased with herself.

'That feels really good doesn't it darling ' she teased him. She knew how good it felt for him. Her eyes went back to gazing at his cock as she worked it over beautifully. He could only nod and moan again. Suddenly he was filled with fear that he might cum, and this naughty adventure would be over before it had truly started. He tried to distract himself from the feeling growing in his testicles.

'Would you like me to give you a nice wet sloppy blowjob darling' she asked him unexpectedly. Again, Dan was in too much pleasure to get his words out, he managed another nod of his head, then felt warm wet lips instantly engulfing his swollen head. He closed his eyes and let out a long groan, and he could feel her tongue running along the rim of his helmet, then probing in the slit of his eye, before swallowing his cock whole. Each time she pushed down he felt her lips reach a little deeper than before, and as she bobbed her head the last few times he felt her go so deep that her lips touched the base of his cock, and his head touched her tonsils at the back of her throat. She was gagging and gurgling now, trails of saliva running between her greedy mouth and his thick hard meat. He opened his eyes to watch her as she sucked eagerly, and effortlessly, and she lifted her eyes to meet his, his penis never leaving her mouth. She began to wank the base while she sucked the head, then took out from her mouth with a pop, still stroking it throughout.

'Do you like that darling?' she questioned him. 'I must say, you have a beautiful cock.'

He managed to reply with word for once, an almost embarrassed thank you for the compliment. She took his right hand and placed it on the back of her head, then went back to sucking his hard cock again. After a few seconds, she paused once more, and looked deep into his eyes.

'Fuck my mouth ' she ordered him. With a hand on the back of her head and fingers in her hair, he did just that. Dan began to thrust his hips upwards towards Diane's waiting mouth, and keeping her mouth firmly on his cock with his grip of her hair, he began to fuck her wet mouth ad if it were her pussy. The sounds she was making ad his dick pounded in and out if the back of her throat were enough to make him cum alone. When he had finished ramming her mouth, she let out an audible gasp for air, and looked most pleased with herself.

'Thats my favourite' she told him. 'I love getting my throat fucked.' She gave him another smile. 'Are you ready for sex now darling?

'Yes please' he replied, realising after how stupid he must of sounded.

12