The Lady of the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'How would you like me darling? She asked. Before Dan could answer, she continued on. 'I can be on my back, or you can bend me over, or I could get on top of you, anything you want darling.'

He knew what he wanted from her. 'Can you get on top of me please' he asked her, with all the confidence of a church mouse.

She smirked at him, that sexy seductive smirk he had seen a few times already tonight. He wondered if she was getting off on the fact that he was clearly inexperienced with the kind of woman she was, and obviously nervous too. She seemed to be enjoying having the control.

'Oh you are a sweetheart aren't you?' she flattered at him. She gave him a kiss on the lips, which shocked him, as he didn't think that kissing was allowed. 'We can do anything you want darling, I am all yours. Here. Lay down here.' She motioned him to the top of the bed, and he lay on his back with his head against the pillows. He watched her unwrap the condom from its packaging, then in one swift motion it was unrolling down his length. Again she met his gaze with that tempting smirk.

'You just let Diane take care of everythin' she assured him, as she swung a stockinged leg over his waist and straddled him. She leant forward to kiss him again, and he felt her warm, moist snatch engulfing him and taking him in all the way. He could of exploded right then and there, but manages to hold back, and she began to lift her hips up and down off his body, his penis slipping all the way in, then out to the tip and back again as she rode him. Diane had begun to moan herself, her eyes rolling up in her head. She actually seems to be enjoying this. This spurned Dan on even more, and he placed his hands on her hops, pulling her down with a bit more force each time she sat back on him. He could feel she was wetter than before now, even with the condom on, a wet squelching had begun to emanate from between them. She lifted herself up a little and cupped her big breats in each of her hands, and begun to pinch her own nipples in excitement. She leant forward with breast in hand, and pushed a nipple into his mouth. Dan begun to suck on it, lick it, bite down on it gently. She was now moaning, and bucking her hips on his groin more vigorously, gyrati g and grinding with his cock buried deep inside her, fitting perfectly like a glove.

'Oh yes darling, suck my nipples' she encouraged him. He moaned back at her. They were matching each others rhythm now, him thrusting his pelvis upwards to match her as she sat down on him . Her tits were burying his face now, near suffocating him, and he loved it, being one with the soft flesh of this stunning woman's breasts.

It was too much. He could hold back no longer. He thought it best to share with her. After all, she really did seem to be enjoying this as much as he was.

'I'm gonna cum' he managed to stutter out.

Diane slowed her pace the moment she heard those words, and delayed his orgasm, still keeping him right on the edge, clenching and unclenching between her wet lips, barely moving. 'Do you want to take the condom off and cum all over me darling?' she asked him in a most submissive voice . He was nodding again.

She lifted herself off of his cock, and pulled at his thighs until he was sat atthe edge of the bed, with her kneeling before him on the floor. She returned to the two handed jerking motions that had got him so hard to begin with, all the while her gorgeous eyes locked onto his own, and all the time wearing that naughty, sexy smile across her face.

'All over my tits?' she either asked him or demanded of him, he wasn't sure, his balls were beginning to swell and his cock was throbbing, pulsating in her soft hands as they slid up and down, and finally it was too much.....

A flood of thick creamy cum ahot from his cock and landed straight on her chin, just below her bottom lip, and dripped onto her heaving bosom, that she had pressed together . The cum made a pool in her cleavage as a second thick burst shot all over her neck, and a third, fourth and fifth shot splattered all over her chest. She was massaging her boobs together, the cum forming a sticky glue between them, then she began to press the juices into her smooth skin, like a moisturising cream . Her eyes were closed and it was almost as if she forgot he was there, just basking in the shower of man juices that he had flooded her with.

His heart was beating and his cock barely seemed to get any softer when Diane finally opened her eyes. The grin across her face was bigger than ever, and told of pure satisfaction.

'Well well well' she said. 'Aren't I the lucky woman tonight?'

'That was amazing' was all Dan could manage to get out.

'I'll say' she agreed. 'If you ever come back here again, you make sure you ask for Diane again darling.'

He soon got dressed on her order, thanked her and gave her a kiss goodbye. When he got outside of the house, he smiled to himself.

He had finally gone through with it. And it was everything he thought it would be.

And more.

12