The Lady of Winterfell Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something which involved her removing her mouth from Arya's entrance, but worth it for the satisfaction of sliding a couple of fingers into her. She then pumped in and out while wrapping her mouth around Arya's clit, effortlessly squeezing more orgasms out of the younger Stark, especially as the older one was still worshipping Arya's arse. Then Margaery switch back to get more of that precious cum she was now starving for.

Over and over again Margaery expertly switched between those techniques, until the grip on her hair tighten and with an animalistic like growl worthy of the a Arya started grinding against her face. At first it was surprisingly gentle, and just focused on her, but it wasn't long before Arya increase the pace, started pushing back against Sansa and shoving them both of their faces into her holes.

Which was enjoyable, and Margaery revelled in the fact that her face was being covered with Arya's cum, which unlike any other girl she had been with made her feel like she was been marked as property. But being smothered like that made it extremely hard to breathe, and for a moment Margaery truly feared this was how she was going to die.

To escape that awful explosion only to die this way would be truly ironic, and Margaery doubted there could be a more pleasant death, but she wanted to live, if only to further pleasure the Stark girls. Thankfully she was given the chance, because just as she thought she was going to pass out Arya yanked both their faces out of her holes, stepped aside, and after barely giving them a chance to catch their breath shoved them together.

She shoved their heads together, Margaery moving on reflex so her lips crashed against Sansa's, causing both girls to moan. Because they never wouldn't enjoy kissing each other, especially when there was the taste of Arya's pussy and ass to share.

It also helped that of course Arya provided encouragement, "Ohhhhhh yes, kiss bitches! Share the taste of my fucking holes. Oh yes sis, taste my cum! Taste my cum and pussy cream on your precious Margaery's lips and tongue! Mmmmm, and Margaery, taste my arse on Sansa's lips and tongue! Oh fuck, that's hot! Mmmmm, you two look so good together when you kiss. Oh fuck yes, keep kissing. Keep kissing until I tell you otherwise you nasty little whores, mmmmm fuck."

Sansa didn't think she'd ever been happier to obey one of her sister's orders. That was really saying something, as there was many orders which bought her more physical pleasure, but Sansa wasn't sure she could put into words just how much she adored tasting Arya's cum on Margaery's lips and tongue.

It was just such a wonderful combination of the two people she loved the most, as Arya's cum was her favourite by a narrow margin, and by that same narrow margin Margaery was the better kisser. Of course as much as part of Sansa would have been happy kissing Margaery all night long inevitably Arya wanted more, and it was no mystery what she was doing during that brief rest.

"Okay that's enough bitches, stop kissing and look at me." Arya ordered, and then when the other two did as they were told she asked with a smirk, "So Margaery, still willing to pay your debt?"

After taking a moment to enjoy the sight of Arya standing there with her cock strapped firmly around her waist, and rubbing some kind liquid into it, Margaery smirked, "Oh yes, my Lady."

"Good, then bend over and give me that arse!" Arya ordered gleefully, "Sansa, prepare your precious Margaery's virgin arse hole for me so I can turn it into my personal fuck hole! Mmmmm, just like your bitch hole is."

"Yes my Lady." Margaery grinned cheekily.

"Yes my Lady." Sansa said far more submissively, and virtually at the same time.

Even though their actions were different they were both reasonably quick to obey, although for once it seemed that Margaery was the nervous one. She did a good job of hiding it, but Sansa had seen behind Margaery's mask, meaning that she perhaps knew her better than anyone left alive.

Besides, Sansa could remember how it was like to be nervous during first times, and revelled in the fact that it was now she who got to calm Margaery's nerves. As was often the case when situations were reversed Sansa used her tongue to do so. Well, Margaery always used her tongue, one way or another. It was her weapon of choice, but rather than words Sansa used her tongue in a more pleasant way, just like Margaery had done with her before.

In this case Sansa shoved her face directly between Margaery's arse cheeks and started eagerly lapping away at her forbidden hole. With Arya there would normally be a bit of teasing, Sansa literally kissing her sister's arse first, but it was unlikely that Arya would approve giving Margaery the same treatment.

After all, this was not another sign of Sansa showing she understood she was submissive to another woman, but preparing one woman for another to bum. So she got right to it, enjoying the feeling of practically smothering herself in Margaery's arse before pulling those cheeks apart so she could give Arya the perfect view of her tongue slowly sliding against that cute little virgin hole.

All of which of course caused Margaery to gasp, moan and whimper with delight, eventually even adding commentary, "Ooooooooh yessssssss, that's it Sansa, you exquisite little tart! Eat my arse! Ohhhhhhh, fuck yes, lick that little hole of mine and get it nice and ready for your little sister to fuck. Oh Gods, prepare it the best you can. Shove your tongue as deep as you can into my bottom, so your baby sister can make me her bottom. Mmmmm, if she can. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, tongue fuck me, get it in deep! Ohhhhhh fuck yes, deep in my ass! Oh fuck, fuck my arse with your tongue, yesssssss, oh Sansa, my sweet girl, ooooooooohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk yesssssssssss!"

Having tried this before with her sister Sansa knew what to expect, but nevertheless she tried to do as she was told and literally shove her tongue into Margaery's arse. Sure enough she made some progress, but didn't get very far. Although if Arya had her way that would soon change, and at least for this moment Sansa liked the idea.

She'd still rather Margaery stay as she was so she and Arya could continue to top her, but Sansa knew that was a case of her just being selfish again. And this wasn't the best possible time for to be selfish, considering what her beloved Margaery was about to go through. So Sansa redoubled her efforts in giving Margaery the most devoted and thorough rim job she could possibly get, not stopping until her Dom sister ordered her to do so.

That took quite a while because Arya was being thoroughly entertained by the show that the other women were putting on, but she was eager to fuck Margaery's arse so inevitably Arya ordered, "Sansa, that's enough. Back off and let me get to your precious Margaery's virgin back hole. Mmmmm yes, and Margaery... spread your cheeks for me! Ooooooh yeah, I want you face down and spreading those cheeks of yours wide apart. Mmmmm, offer me your bum hole. Give it to me to pay your debt. Oh yes, mmmmm, pay your debt by giving up your virgin arse! Ohhhhhh fuck yes, give it up so I can make you my anal loving bitch, just like my big sister is! Oh Gods."

Arya grinned wickedly as the Lady Margaery Tyrell slowly reached back and spread her arse cheeks, exposing her virgin rosebud. The rosebud that was still glistening with Sansa's saliva, making this moment that much more perfect. Somehow Arya found the strength to tear her eyes away from her prize and look at her big sister, who to her delight was still staring with anticipation at Margaery's arse, just waiting for the real fun to begin.

Never wanting to disappoint her beloved sister Arya grabbed hold of her weapon firmly, pressed it against Margaery's vulnerable little virgin arse hole and began slowly but steadily pushing forwards, causing The Lady Of Highgarden to let out a soft cry as she started to be invaded from the rear.

To her credit Margaery remained as dignified as possible throughout the arse stuffing. Sure, she cried out in the beginning, and then much louder when Arya's cock stretched open her anal ring and slid into her virgin arse, officially meaning that Arya had taken her back door cherry, but that was more than to be expected. In fact decry was a lot softer than some of the whores who had done this kind of thing before.

Either because Margaery was really eager to please, or just a natural anal whore, like their precious Sansa. Whatever the case, Arya was eager to find out. So much so it was hard not to ram every inch of the dildo into Margaery's rear end in one thrust. But Arya had wanted that initially, and like before she quelled the desire, in favour of making Margaery loved getting bummed.

So Arya gave Margaery a few long minutes to get used to the sensation of getting her back hole stretched open for a cock, then she slowly started pushing forwards, causing inch after inch of that dick to disappear into that widely stretched back door.

In the process Margaery whimpered and gasped a little, but she never asked Arya to stop for a moment, or slow down, and even kept spreading her cheeks like the perfect little submissive bitch Sansa was. Just the way Arya liked her women. And Gods, Margaery Tyrell truly looked amazing while being face down, arse up and spreading her cheeks. Which was something Arya would like to see a lot more of.

While for the most part Arya didn't like to share she had to admit it had been thrilling recently to be able to double-team Sansa with the Tyrell, and now she was imagining what would it be like if the Stark sisters teamed up on Margaery. Oh yes, Arya loved that idea. Sure, this was supposed to be Arya proving to Sansa she was the better top, and Arya still fully intended to do that.

It was just now, she was thinking of another, additional goal. A mutually pleasurable goal. One which she could have two bitches who loved it up the arse, instead of one. Which was now a goal Arya was determined to achieve, even if it meant she had a long way to go, from the sounds Margaery was making as she stuffed her backside full of girl dick.

Margaery would do just about anything to be able to continue having sex with Sansa Stark. Correction, she would do anything for Sansa Stark. She truly loved a girl, which in their world was a very dangerous thing. But to secretly be with both Stark girls? That was the kind of thing her darkest fantasies were made of, one she had indulged in a lot lately, especially when eating Arya's yummy cunt.

However this might just be a deal breaker. This was painful. This was unpleasant. Maybe even the worst thing that Margaery had ever physically endured. And certainly the most humiliating. This was getting her bum hole stretched unnaturally wide, and it was everything Margaery feared it would be.

It was only her love for Sansa which stopped Margaery from trying to stop this. That and she wasn't sure she could speak coherently in her current state. Gods, how did Loras ever enjoy such a thing? Well, obviously it must be different with boys. Although, there was something to be said for the thrill of being quite this naughty.

Margaery would admit that, and that she felt a weird since of pride when Arya's thighs came to rest against her butt cheeks, announcing that every single inch of that cock was buried in her ass. Especially as she could look over her shoulder and see the delighted looks on the faces of the Stark sisters.

One of which got easier to see when Sansa moved around and leaned down so she could cup Margaery's face and softly tell her, "You're doing so well. I love you. And you'll love this. You'll see. Just wait a little longer."

The declaration of love of course made Margaery preen with delight, especially as it didn't seem to bother Arya for once. However she somewhat doubted the other words, and almost opened her mouth to point that out before Arya slowly pulled her hips back, causing Margaery to let out a loud cry as some of the cock left her bowels.

Which was then returned, which was an even weirder sensation. This process was then repeated over and over again, Margaery officially beginning to get sodomised for the very first time in her life. Sodomised by a Stark, no less, which made her smile with the weird irony of it. After all her pining for one Stark she was know in bed with two, one staring lovingly at her, and the other violating her like never before.

Fortunately the initial pain faded away as Arya literally bullied Margaery's ass into submission, which Margaery was very grateful for, but she thought that that was as pleasant as it would get. She was quickly proven wrong as a moan escaped her lips, causing Margaery's eyes to go wide and for the Stark girls to giggle with a wicked delight.

All of which continued happening, much to Margaery's display. Not because it was a tremendous humiliation to actually be enjoying such a thing, although it was, but because she was worried it would make Sansa think less of her. More importantly she feared it meant she would never again be able to fuck Sansa's perfect little bottom, which was surely a fate worse than death.

Sansa hadn't initially like the idea of watching Margaery taking it up the arse because she was a greedy little bottom who liked having two women topping her at all times and sharing her eager fuck holes. So being reduced to just a watcher was disappointing, but more to the point Sansa was afraid that Margaery would love being a bottom so much she would never top her again.

At first she held out hope that these fears were unfounded, but sure enough sounds of pain turned to sounds of pleasure, albeit with Margaery trying to hide the latter sounds more than the former. Although she couldn't hide them for long, especially not from Arya.

"Yes, that's it Margaery, moan for me! Mmmmm, moan as I fuck you up the arse!" Arya taunted gleefully, pushing Margaery's hands away from her cheeks so she could smack them.

"Ah! Gods damn you!" Margaery moaned as she just couldn't control herself.

"Awww, Margaery. Is that anyway to speak to your host?" Arya chuckled.

"Maybe, oh, maybe if one is trying to took my beloved Sansa away from me." Margaery quipped with a smile, knowing what effect it would have on her host.

"She's isn't yours. She was never yours." Arya growled, the playfulness momentarily forgetting, before she smiled again, "Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, Sansa was born to be mine. And even if she wasn't, she needs a real top to give her what she needs. And real tops don't take it in the arse. Isn't that right Sansa?"

"Yes my Lady." Sansa replied cautiously.

"Good girl." Arya beamed, "Hey, why don't you take over spreading Margaery's cheeks for me, huh? Oh yeah, that way you can watch your top's cock owning your precious Margaery's bitch hole!"

"Yes my Lady." Sansa cautiously repeated, slowly shuffling forwards.

Despite her reservations of this whole thing Sansa had to admit Margaery looked beautiful like this. She always looked beautiful, but there was something extra hot about watching Margaery Tyrell, the first woman to effortlessly dominate her, submitting to Arya. And that was before Sansa was getting a close-up look at Margaery's arse being fucked.

But to actually spread those cheeks herself so her face was right in front of where Arya's cock was pumping in and out of Margaery's back hole was truly amazing. Was that what her own back door looked like whenever Arya, or Margaery, took it? If so, no wonder they love sodomising her so much. It was such a wicked sight. So perverted. So twisted. So wrong. So submissive. So hot.

For a while Sansa in that incredibly forbidden sight, then suddenly Arya pulled her cock out of Margaery's arse, pressed it against Sansa's lips and quipped, "How about a little gift? You know, since you've been so good."

Instead of replying Sansa wrapped her lips around the head of the cock which had just been deep inside Margaery's rectum and then moaned like the shameless little anal whore she was. She then looked up at Arya and tried to show her the love and gratitude she felt towards her without having to remove her mouth from her sister's dick.

Which of course caused Arya to giggle with delight and reach down to stroke her long red hair as Sansa greedily sucked the first few inches of the cock clean before beginning to bob her head up and down the shaft, gradually taking more with now well practised ease. Then of course Arya provided more verbal encouragement.

"Yesssssss, that's it sister! Taste your precious Margaery on my cock!" Arya growled with lust as she stroked long red hair, "Taste your precious little Margaery's virgin arse on my big dick! You taste that Sansa, huh? It's Margaery Tyrell's anal cherry! Mmmmm, it's mine now. Your precious first lover... your first love... her arse is mine now. And it always will be. Yesssssss, deep throat my dick and get every drop of Margaery's bum juice, oooooooh, and then I'll go right back to bumming her while you watch. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, that's it sister, suck my cock good! Go arse to mouth like a good whore! Oooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeessssssss!"

Honestly Sansa barely heard a word of what Arya was saying as she was just so consumed with tasting Margaery's bowels for the first time. Sure, she had tasted her own arse plenty of times, and even rimmed Margaery and Arya, but this was a whole new experience for her, and she just couldn't resist giving a thorough blow job, albeit perhaps a little quicker than normal.

However right after she managed to fit the entire length down her throat, a new development Sansa was very proud of, the cock was seen from her and returned to Margaery's rectum. Which was a big disappointment for the selfish bottom. At least until the dick was returned to her a few minutes later.

Margaery was once again amazed at just how perverted her once sweet girl had become, and exactly who had bought about this change in her. And again, it should have been horrifying, but Margaery couldn't find it anything but thrilling. Especially as she found herself waiting, her arse hole open and ready for more cock, while watching the two sisters do this.

Margaery even pushed herself up onto all fours, so she could look back and get the best possible view of Sansa Stark, the respected Lady Of Winterfell, going ass to mouth. Which she got plenty of chances to do, as Arya Stark, Sansa's little sister, started going back and forth between Sansa's mouth and Margaery's bum hole.

Over and over and over again Arya gleefully switched holes, taunting the noblewomen she was degrading like never before, and Margaery loved every minute of it. Which for once in her life, made her ashamed of her feelings, because buggery was bad enough for a woman, but this wasn't simply a man thrusting his cock a few times into her forbidden hole and then shooting his load.

No, this was far more obscene, a threesome with two noble born sisters, one feeding the other Margaery's arse cream, and that little whore moaning like it was the tastiest of treats. But despite that shame Margaery gleefully enjoyed it for as long as she possibly could, holding back on the urge to beg for more until she absolutely had to do it.

"Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" Margaery blurted out with pure need, before desperately trying to think about what Arya would want to hear, "Arse fuck me in front of Sansa! Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, sodomise me in front of your sister! Prove I'm nothing compared to you. Mmmmm, nothing but an anal whore! Your anal whore? Ohhhhhhh yessssss, my Lady, make me your anal whore, mmmmm, just like your sister! Arse fuck me and make me yours, mmmmm fuckkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhh, just like your big sister! Pound me hard and deep and make my arse yours, ah fuck, all yours, oh Gods, just like your big sister Sansa Stark, The Lady Of Winterfell! Oooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, fuck me, fuck me hard, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk!"