The Lady of Winterfell Ch. 05

Story Info
The Dragon Queen joins the fun.
11.6k words
4.48
22.9k
21
1

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not own Game of Thrones. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Sansa Stark's heart pounded in her chest as she listened to the list of titles of the Dragon Queen Daenerys Targaryen. She had once promised she would never go south again, but here she was, in the presence of another possibly mad Queen who could so easily make her life a living hell. And yet, she had no choice. Alone the North couldn't defeat the army of the dead, let alone the Lannister army.

For that matter they couldn't beat the Dragon Queen, so their best option was to make peace with Daenerys Targaryen, and hope she wasn't as mad as her father, or the Lannisters. Her brother Bran had a plan, which might be their only chance, but she didn't like it, especially considering it wasn't just her own life she was risking, but the people she loved the most.

Of course she had begged Arya not to come with them, but no one was as stubborn as Arya Stark, and they both knew that Sansa wouldn't have had a chance of talking her out of it before they became lovers. Now they were lovers, and more importantly Sansa was her little sister's bitch, she didn't have a chance of talking her out of it. And it was selfish, but Sansa was almost glad for that, as she found Arya's presence comforting.

Not that she, or anyone could protect her from a Dragon, but the redhead needed all the courage she could muster while in the presence of such a terrifying beauty. She almost wished she insisted on letting Arya do the talking, but that certainly wasn't her sister's specialty. No, it was Sansa's, which was why she had to be the one to speak.

"Thank you for travelling so far my Lady, I hope the seas weren't too rough." Daenerys smiled.

"The winds were kind, your grace." Sansa blushed a little, hating how beautiful the silver haired woman was. It was very distracting.

There was a brief pause and then Arya spoke up, "We bought you a gift."

"Oh?" Daenerys raised an eyebrow was a hooded woman nervously stepped forward, "And you are?"

"Margaery Tyrell, your grace." Margaery introduced herself as she removed her hood, "Former Queen Of The Seven Kingdoms."

"Huh..." Daenerys was so unable to hide her surprised that she and her advisers were stunned into silence for a few long seconds before she simply stated, "I had it on good authority you were dead."

"I would have been, if it hadn't been for House Stark, your grace." Margaery explained, "They saved myself and my brother from the flames, and arranged safe passage to Winterfell. We have been recovering their ever since. You see, we once did House Stark a favour. It was not our main intention, but we did it, and House Stark rewards kindness with kindness. They are allies you can depend upon."

"It seems so..." Daenerys said softly, before smiling, "And I'm sure your grandmother will be pleased to see you again."

"As I will be pleased to see her, your grace." Margaery smiled.

"Still, you do now provide a complication, given you have a claim to the throne I seek." Daenerys said dryly.

"I do not see it that way, your grace." Margaery confessed.

"How so?" Daenerys raised an eyebrow.

"My House has already pledged itself to your cause. It does not have the men to take King's Landing on it's own, not even with the help of the North. And certainly not the amount to pose a threat to you." Margaery pointed out, cautiously approaching the throne, "I confess, I am envious of you, and even Cersei. I wanted to be THE Queen, and I was three times crowned, and yet, I never held a fraction of the power you both now possess. But I have no desire to take it from you. In fact, the truth is I am weary of the Game of Thrones, and very much wish to retire from it. So, if you must feed me to your Dragons, so be it. Part of me would even welcome the release of death. But if you allow me to serve you, I will tell anyone who will listen that you are the true and rightful Queen Of The Seven Kingdoms. And that Cersei Lannister is a mad woman, who murdered thousands in an attempt to kill me, and failed. And doesn't have a fraction of the claim that you have. So please, your grace, allow me to serve you in whatever way I can."

There was a brief silence after Margaery's speech, and then Daenerys simply asked, "Will you bend the knee?"

Doing just that Margaery replied flirtatiously, "Here, and anywhere you want, your grace."

"Excellent." Daenerys smiled, "You may rise and take your place by my side."

"Thank you, your grace." Margaery bowed her head, and slowly got up, "You honour me."

Daenerys smiled, and turned to her other guests, "I must confess, I was not expecting such a wonderful gift. Thank you."

"You're welcome, your grace." Sansa smiled in return.

"I assume you are also here to bend the knee?" Daenerys gently pushed.

"We are not." Sansa said boldly.

"Oh. That's unfortunate." Daenerys said dryly, "You travelled all this way to break faith with House Targaryen?"

"Break faith?" Arya laughed, before pointing out, "Your father burned our grandfather and uncle alive, and he would have burned the seven kingdoms if-."

"Which we acknowledge is no fault of yours." Sansa added quickly, "But it did sever the ties between our Houses. Surely you must acknowledge that?"

There was a brief pause and then Daenerys nodded, "I do. My father, was an evil man... on the behalf of House Targaryen I apologise, and ask for forgiveness for the crimes he committed against your family. And I ask you not to judge a daughter by the sins of her father. But surely you must acknowledge that time has passed. From what I hear we share an enemy in Cersei Lannister, who might want to destroy you even more than me. So let's joined together and defeat her, then I will name one of you, or your brother, who I was expecting, as Warden of the North."

"Do you blame him for not coming?" Arya grumbled.

"He wanted too, but we talked him out of it." Sansa quickly added, "He, and my sister here, are very protective of me, but they know nothing about the Game of Thrones. I, on the other hand, survived King's Landing as a political prisoner, and observed while others... negotiated, around me. That is why we are here. To negotiate peace between us. And yes, to unite against a common foe."

"So far, I am not impressed." Daenerys said dryly.

Sansa took a calming breath, and then explained, "I don't know what you've been told about the North, but the Lannisters took it from us. Murdered our father, mother and brothers and made a mockery of them. Our House was declared dead by traders who spat on our grave, and yet like a Phoenix we have risen from the ashes and taken what is rightfully ours. Does this sound familiar to you?"

"Very." Daenerys admitted with a smile, "And to do it as women..."

"It wasn't easy, but we were underestimated. And at times, we had help from the right people." Sansa smiled, before slowly frowning slightly, "And now what? We just give up our hard fought Independence without a second thought? With all due respect your grace, you don't know the North. But we do. It is filled with proud, stubborn old men and young pups who don't know any better. They would rather die than submit without a fight. At least not without something in return. And words of protection simply aren't enough. Not when we have been lied too and betrayed so recently. No, you want the North to bend the knee to you willingly? Then save us from our enemies. Allow us to stand together, as allies first, and destroy those who would wish to harm us and this country. Prove yourself a saviour, and not a conqueror, and earn the North's respect. Earn our respect. Earn our loyalty back and House Stark will serve House Targaryen like we did for thousands of years."

There was a brief pause and then Daenerys chuckled, "I admit, I'm impressed."

Another brief pause, then Sansa nervously replied, "Thank you, your grace."

Yet another pause, and then Daenerys said, "I agree to your terms, and welcome House Stark as my new allies."

"Thank you, your grace." Sansa beamed.

"Thank you, your grace." Arya parroted sincerely, doing her bit.

"But this discussion is not over, as I plan to rule seven Kingdoms, not six." Daenerys pointed out.

"We understand, your grace." Sansa nodded.

There was then yet another pause as Daenerys looked them up and down before suggesting, "Where are my manners? You must be tired from your long journey. Go with my guards and they will show you to your rooms. Then we will have dinner together."

"That's kind of you your grace, but you will be busy." Sansa said, before quickly explaining when Daenerys frowned at her, "It will take you the rest of the day to get to High-garden, where we have it on good authority that the Lannister armies are marching towards."

Daenerys looked stunned for a moment, then asked, "And how do you know this?"

"Short version? We have eyes in the right places." Arya quipped.

"More importantly, I know how Cersei thinks. And what she needs." Sansa quickly added, "And what she needs, is money. The Lannisters may be famous for being rich, but wars are costly, and they've had a lot of them lately. As a result of that, and many other things, they and the Crown is deeply in debt, and outnumbered by your army. The only way Cersei can acquire the funding to become a true threat to you is by taking it from House Tyrell. It is their only option, so as a result she is risking the only army she has marching across large open fields. I hear that the Dothraki excel in that kind of environment. But of course, I'm a stranger and you should not have to take my word for it. So ask your Hand, my husband, Lord Tyrion, if he thinks it is likely that his sister would do such a thing."

There was a brief moment of silence, then Daenerys turned to Tyrion, who advised her, "You must go at once, your grace. I fear I've underestimated my sister terribly."

Again there was silence and then the Queen nodded, getting to her feet and warning, "If your words are true I shall be eternally grateful. But if this is some kind of trick..."

"No tricks." Sansa promised.

"In the name of our father Ned Stark, we are telling you the truth." Arya swore.

Understanding the meaning behind that Daenerys nodded, "We shall speak soon."

With that Daenerys Targaryen took her leave, Sansa watching her go longingly. Gods, why did she have to be so beautiful? It made Sansa want to fall to her knees and beg for the honour of worshipping her. But she had to think of Arya, and more importantly the North.

To her credit she managed to stay strong throughout that first meeting, but it was only a matter of time before her newly embraced submissive side surfaced. Luckily Arya was there to deal with that, which looked as if it would be extremely necessary given the way that the Dragon Queen was looking at them almost throughout the talking, all but confirming the rumours about her were true.

*

It wasn't until the next day Daenerys returned, most of her Dothraki apparently intact, which was actually kind of scary. Rumours of a great victory echoed throughout Dragonstone, so by the time that the Starks and Margaery were summoned to the throne room once again it became fairly obvious they were there for favourable reasons.

The look on Daenerys's face seemed to confirm it, and oh Gods, that smile! How was anybody supposed to think with such a beautiful thing directed at them? Luckily for the big gay mess which was Sansa Stark, she could rely on Arya to do the talking, and cementing this part of their alliance was definitely her expertise, leaving Sansa just to stare longingly at the beautiful woman like the hopeless bottom she was.

"It seems Starks truly are great allies." Daenerys praised as her new friend's entered.

"I take it that it went well?" Arya grinned.

"Well, I certainly have fewer enemies now." Daenerys smirked. There was a brief pause, then Daenerys ordered her guards, "Leave us."

As the other guards began to leave Jorah pleaded, "Khaleesi, I beg of you to reconsider this. The stories we have heard-"

"I have nothing to fear from Lady Stark." Daenerys dismissed him, before pointing out the obvious, "They have just pledged themselves to my cause, and helped secure a great victory. And they are surrounded by my army and dragons, who would respond very negatively to my assassination. Now go."

Sir Jorah briefly hesitated, then did as he was told, causing Arya to smirk, and then when he and the others had left she addressed the Queen, "You like women, your grace?"

Daenerys raised an eyebrow, "You're very forward, my Lady."

"And what do you call summoning me and my lovers to your chambers for sex?" Arya mocked.

"Lovers?" Daenerys frowned, before a look from the brunette caused her eyes to go wide, "Oh."

"Does that shock you?" Arya smirked, "I thought the Targaryens invented incest."

Daenerys stayed silent for a few long seconds, then pointed out, "The only family I've ever known was my brother, who in his final moments threatened to kill me and my unborn child. I did not mourn his death, and I have no fond memories of him."

More silence, then Arya said, "This world is a cruel and brutal place. We have to squeeze every bit of enjoyment out of it as possible."

"I agree as a general rule, but... sister and sister? I'm not sure whether to be appalled, or intrigued." Daenerys confessed, although from the intrigued tone of her voice she seemed to have already made up her mind, which surprised even her. Then Daenerys questioned, "Is this true, Lady Sansa? Are you and your sister lovers?"

"Yes your grace." Sansa replied without hesitation.

"Lady Margaery?" Daenerys questioned.

Margaery hesitantly looked at her lovers, then the former Queen confirmed, "I, I confess your grace I love the Stark sisters more than most would deem appropriate. Both of them. And they love me. And each other."

"We do." Sansa blushed, glancing with affection at her lovers, "So very much."

"Yes." Arya murmured, briefly overwhelmed by the admittedly sappy exchange, before turning her attention back to the Queen and explaining, "We're not sure why, but it seems to work for us. Like your ancestor, and his sister wives."

There was more silence, and then Daenerys enquired, "So, are you here to disappoint your Queen?"

"No, your grace." Arya confessed with a wicked grin.

Returning that wicked grin with a soft smile Daenerys murmured, "Good, but understand this little girl, I'm in charge. I am the Queen. I am your Queen. I expect you all to act accordingly. And address me properly."

"Yes, your grace." Arya confessed with a wicked grin.

Daenerys smirked, "Then take off your clothes. All of you."

Daenerys watched as Lady Sansa and Lady Margaery did as they were told immediately, thus proving themselves as all loyal servants to the Crown. Perhaps more importantly, as bottoms. In Margaery's case she obviously comfortable with this from the start, as she moved slowly and sensually, assisting the obviously far more nervous Sansa in the process.

However Lady Arya remained fully clothed for quite some time, at first just grining at her wickedly, before turning her attention to them and simply enjoying the show. Then, just as Daenerys was about to push the issue, Arya started to take off her own clothes, her leather pants and shirt much quicker and easier to remove than the dresses worn by the other women.

When those women were not all naked, more or less at the same time, Daenerys took a long sip of her wine, stood up and walked around their bodies, taking her time to admire each one in turn, before finally ordering, "You claim to be lovers? Prove it."

This time it was Arya who was first to obey, quickly turning to her sister, spinning Sansa to face her and then yanking her down into a passionate kiss which took both The Lady Of Winterfell and The Mother Of Dragons off-guard. It was just so deliciously twisted and so wonderfully wrong that Daenerys could not tear her eyes away from it.

Not until Arya moved on to kissing Margaery, and then allowing the two women to kiss, and even then it was just to finish her drink. Then Arya approached her with almost frightening boldness, Daenerys preventing her from advancing just long enough to regain some control, before pulling her in for a deep kiss. And so it went on like this for a little while, Daenerys sampling each of the lips and tongues on offer.

After their second kiss Arya told the Queen, "You'll find myself and Margaery are some of the most experienced cunt lickers in all of the Seven Kingdoms, but I highly recommend giving my sister the honour of being the first to taste you. She was truly born for it."

"Oh yes." Margaery beamed in agreement, before quickly clarifying, "It would be a great honour, your grace, to please you in any way I can. But Sansa Stark was born to please women. I guarantee you won't find a better pussy pleaser."

"We shall see." Daenerys murmured while eyeing the redhead, "As long as Lady Sansa can convince me how badly she wants to please me."

Sansa smiled rather shyly, and becomingly, and then slowly fell to her knees in front of Daenerys while pleading, "Please your grace, may I have the honour of licking your cunt? It is true, I feel as if I was born for it. And I live for it. I would consider it a great honour to be allowed to lick your cunt. Please, allow me that honour, I promise to give you greater pleasure than any mere whore could give you."

"Quite the claim." Daenerys purred, "I look forward to your attempt to live up to those words... you may start with my feet, and work your way up while your lovers remove my clothes."

"Yes your grace." Sansa replied eagerly, The Lady Of Winterfell leaning over and beginning to slowly kiss the feet of her Queen.

Both Margaery and Arya echoed Sansa's final words, albeit Arya sounding a little half-hearted, and maybe even reluctant to have to say those words. She was however far more enthusiastic to follow through with the order, practically tearing Daenerys's dress to get it off of her.

Then in another bold move the smaller girl once again pulled the Queen down into a kiss, although this time Daenerys didn't resist at first to save face. No, she just allowed it to happen, and really enjoyed it, just as much as she enjoyed kissing Margaery moments later, Daenerys then started going back and forth between them as Sansa's lips covered one foot then the other.

It took longer than Daenerys had imagined for Sansa's lips to start heading north, although it coincided with Arya beginning to kiss her neck and the same time that Margaery's lips were pressed against her own, giving Daenerys a truly unique sensation which almost made the whole night worth it. After all, she had bedded multiple whores and handmaidens at the same time, but they had all been trying to impress her alone.

These women were working together, and it was intoxicating, which was why she didn't complain when they made moves without being told to do so. By kissing her neck, and eventually licking and sucking her tits, which again Arya was the first to do. Partly because she was the right height for it, and partly because of her boldness, which was admirable. For now.

Sansa had heard tales of the Dragon Queen's great beauty, but she had truly believed Daenerys Targaryen couldn't compare to the woman she loved until she saw her for herself. Even then she wondered if it was some kind of trick, or she was somehow hideous beneath her clothes, because it will seem too good to be true.

Yet it seemed the stories didn't do her justice, and she was not only as beautiful as her lovers, but as effortlessly dominant as Arya, if not more. Perhaps she would find out soon enough, but for now Sansa was more than content with worshipping her Queen with her lips, first sliding them all over her feet and then slowly working her way upwards over those long legs.