The Lady of Winterfell Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though it felt like an eternity until she actually reached her destination Sansa had learned long ago that if something was worth doing, it was worth doing it right, and for better or for worse she had learned several lessons in patients. So she took her time, did her best to worship Daenerys Targaryen as she obviously deserved to be worship, the entire time her heart was racing with desire to reach her destination.

When she did Sansa savoured the moment for a few long seconds, before closing her eyes, leaning forward, sticking out her tongue and slowly sliding it along Daenerys's pussy lips, making sure to start at the bottom and make her way to the top, just as her precious Margaery had originally taught her all those years ago.

For it she was rewarded with the same kind of beautiful cries, whimpers and moans she was used to getting from women, which was almost as good as receiving it from Arya and Margaery. Maybe even better, because they were proof that she was pleasing the most powerful woman she'd ever met, solidifying their alliance and with it the safety of her people and her lovers.

It also solidified Sansa was a muff muncher through and through. There had been little doubt at this point, but Sansa was so overjoyed at the further proof that this really was where she belonged, on her knees and submitting to more dominant women, and not merely lying back and being bored while a man tried to please her, like she assumed was the fate of most women in the world. Gods, she was so lucky.

It wasn't something she thought a lot, given the horrors she'd faced growing up, but in moments like this she truly felt lucky. Luckier than she had ever imagined, especially during those previously mentioned horrors.

After all she was on her knees feasting on another woman's delectable treat, her first love and sister helping her please this beautiful Queen with their mouths and eventually their hands. Which made Sansa hope for similar treatment, because while it was overwhelming to be double teamed she could hardly contain her excitement at the idea of being triple teamed. Especially given Arya's wonderfully wicked plan for it.

Margaery was very much looking forward to executing that part of Arya's plan, and she'd be lying if she claimed her mind didn't wander to that from time to time. However it was rude to do such a thing when she was kissing such a beautiful woman, and sucking on her tits, so she did her best to focus on the moment.

Especially as this was The Mother Of Dragons, who could change her mind and have her killed at any moment. After all, Targaryens were notoriously crazy, and Margaery didn't know Daenerys enough to know whether she was safe. Fortunately it was easy to concentrate on kissing Daenerys, as she was really good at it. Besides, every so often Arya would pull her into a kiss, or squeeze her ass, which made for a nice distraction.

Then Arya moved on to the next part of her plan, leaning up so she could whisper as close to Daenerys's ear as she could get, "Tell me Queenie, have you ever had your arse licked?"

Daenerys raised an eyebrow, then after letting out a loud moan from a lick she raised an eyebrow and asked, "Why? Are you offering?"

"Later." Arya promised, "But I promised Margaery she would have the first turn rimming you, if Sansa got the first turn licking your pussy."

"Sounds fair." Daenerys moaned with another little grin.

"I think so, your grace." Margaery eagerly spoke up, softly speaking into Daenerys's other ear, "Oh please, please may I have the honour of eating your ass? It's only fair I get a first too, and as my Lady Starks will tell you, I'm very good at it."

"Mmmmm yes, very good indeed." Arya quickly agreed, "And my two bitches, licking front and back holes? Ohhhhh, you'll struggle to find a better feeling my Queen, I promise you that."

"Very well." Daenerys agreed hoarsely, "Lady Margaery, you may have the honour of licking my ass hole like a desperate whore."

"Thank you, your grace." Margaery grinned eagerly, quickly moving behind her Queen and dropping to her knees.

Every single part of Daenerys Targaryen was beautiful, and while Margaery had been concentrating on other things she was delighted to see that her ass was just as wonderful. Perhaps one of the best, which was really saying something considering the quality of ass Margaery had been worshipping lately.

Maybe not as good as Sansa's perfect bottom, although admittedly Margaery was extremely biased in that regard. But she was still left just staring at it for a few long moments, especially as thinking of Sansa made her think of ass fucking Sansa, which in turn made her think of doing the same to Daenerys. Oh Gods, to sodomise Daenerys Targaryen? Now that was something Margaery was really hoping to get the chance to do.

In the meantime Margaery lean forward to press her lips to her Queen's bottom, a long lingering peck at first, before covering those cheeks in kisses as Arya giggled, "Oooooh yes, one Queen kissing the arse of another. Mmmmm, that's so fucking hot. Oh, hey... how about instead of kneeling next time, we just have Margaery doing this to show she understands who truly is Queen now. Maybe Sansa too. Oh, and that bitch Cersei. Wouldn't that be fun? Yeahhhh, I bet the noble houses would just love that. Margaery Tyrell, on her knees in the middle of the throne room and kissing the arse of our new Queen, Daenerys Targaryen. Oh yeah, I'd love to see that."

"I bet you would." Daenerys quipped.

It was an idle threat, Margaery had no doubt of that, but there was part of her that was afraid the new Queen would take it seriously. Because it was something she would do of course, without question, but it would be a further shaming Margaery would hate to inflict upon her house, or her own reputation. Although admittedly, the idea was more than a little exciting to her.

Luckily she didn't focus on it too much, as Arya went back to sucking Daenerys's tits, while Margaery gently pulled those ass cheeks wide apart so she could get all the access she wanted to give Daenerys's butt hole a thorough licking. Which was exactly what she did, starting out with a slow and steady licking before swirling her tongue around that target, just like Arya had taught her.

Even though she had been with many, many women in her life it was really only after she had come to Winterfell that she had begun to eat ass, which was a marvellous time to start, as both Stark girls had two of the best butts in all of the Seven Kingdoms, with Daenerys's beautiful backside being easily just as good. And just as tasty.

Perhaps not as good as what Sansa was receiving, or was about to receive, but Margaery so thoroughly enjoyed herself, as she always did when she was in this incredibly submissive position. Especially when she got permission to start literally shoving her tongue up her new Queen's butt, even if like with Arya's ass before it Margaery didn't get very far. Unlike with Sansa's whore ass. Which was fine, because with Sansa's help, it more than did the trick.

Daenerys never wanted this moment to end. All these women on her at the same time, like her children with a juicy piece of meat, except it was a very good kind of being devoured. The kind which left her trembling with pleasure as multiple mouths continued working on her with almost unfathomable skill.

Because again, this wasn't something unfamiliar to her, and she had even had this exact same experience before, albeit less skilled. And perhaps more importantly, that was from whores and handmaidens, this was three of the most highborn girls left in the Seven Kingdoms, maybe the world, and easily the prettiest worshipping her at the same time.

The only question was now, how long could she handle it. Because part of her wanted to beg for more already, but it was just too good to end prematurely. Besides, if she wanted to be Queen she had to be strong, always, but especially with people that she just met. Also, given how good this was, Daenerys wanted to try breaking her personal record.

Fortunately Arya helped her a great deal with that, because whenever Sansa's tongue would linger on her clit or entrance for a bit too long, or Arya bit down on her nipples, even when Margaery was pressing particularly lingering kisses to her backside and Daenerys fought the urge to demand more Arya would kiss her until the moment passed.

When that happened the first time Daenerys whimpered with relief into Arya's mouth, and even rewarded her by allowing her to control that kiss. Okay, so she was feeling overwhelmed, but still. The problem was that she continued feeling overwhelmed. Too overwhelmed to take back control or to demand more, and then when she did she was once again silenced by Arya's lips.

Which was almost a kind of torture, one which Daenerys allowed herself to endure for several long minutes of admittedly amazing pleasure. Then she bit down on Arya's lips, causing the brunette to cry out and step back, then after briefly holding her hand to her lip and then seeing blood on it Arya gave her an impressed smile.

With the taste of blood still in her mouth Daenerys growled, every bit the Dragon, "Make me cum now! Your Queen demands it. Mmmmm yessssssss, now! Fuck me now! Fuck me with your tongue! Make me, oooooooh yesssssssss, oh fuck me, yes, yes, yeeeeeeeessssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooodddddddsssssssss!"

For better or for worse she barely got started before two tongues rammed her front and back holes. They didn't make much progress with the back hole, given the only thing to even partly enter it before was a finger, but her front hole welcomed Sansa's tongue like a much-desired house guest.

Those things combined almost instantly sent Daenerys over the edge, and all it took was a little more tongue fucking to give Daenerys one of the hardest climaxes of her life. It was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, with the only thing that could have been better being if Arya had done more than stand back and smirk. Although that was fine, because Margaery and Sansa proved themselves more than up for the task.

Sansa was almost desperate to prove that as she moved her tongue the second that her new Queen came in her mouth and wrapped her lips tightly around that entrance so she could swallow at least the majority of that precious liquid, just like Arya had trained her to do. And to Sansa's credit, and more importantly credit to her sister's training, the redhead not only swallowed the majority, but every drop of that first orgasm, and the majority of the next.

After that Sansa wasn't quite so fortunate, but to be fair the Targaryen started grinding her cunt against Sansa's face, making swallowing a lot harder. Which in turn wasn't all the fault of Daenerys, or Sansa for that matter. It was also Margaery's.

As much as Sansa usually love to team with Margaery whenever they pleasured Arya she couldn't help but wish she was alone in making this new Queen cum now. Hopefully she would be given the privilege of some one on one time with her in the near future, because Sansa really wanted her all to herself in that moment.

Especially if Daenerys was even half the dominating top that she seemed to be. Of course at the same time this was a Targaryen, so having the two women she most loved, one of whom was an assassin, there was very comforting in that moment. And also elevated the eroticism to an almost unbearable level, something which was only intensified when the top pushed the faces of the two bottoms deep into her pussy and ass and started grinding against them as roughly as she could.

Luckily this was something that Arya frequently did to them, so when the time came both Sansa and Margaery were able to push past any light-headedness they were feeling at not being able to breathe properly and just concentrate on sticking out their tongues so that Daenerys Stormborn could rub herself against them.

Well, Sansa assumed Margaery was doing this too given how hard their new Queen was cumming, but either way they were in it together, and it was much more important for Sansa's tongue to remain out as Daenerys would be able to bash her clit against it. Besides, having her mouth open when she still got a decent amount of cum squirted straight down her throat, which Sansa always loved. Maybe not quite as much as when Arya or Margaery did it, but it was still amazing.

It also wasn't quite as satisfying having her face covered in girl cum as with Arya or Margaery, it still further solidified Sansa as a cunt craving dyke whore, a title which suited her far better than The Lady Of Winterfell. Sansa was then given a further chance to prove that as her Queen pulled her face out of her cunt, and Margaery out of her arse, and then in a move straight out of Arya's playbook stepped back and then gently press their heads together.

Instantly taking the hint Sansa and Margaery passionately kissed each other, sharing the taste of pussy and arse, much to the delight of the two tops who chuckled at the sight before settling to watching it for a few long minutes. So much so that Sansa worried that she became so consumed with kissing Margaery that she had missed something.

Although fortunately, that wasn't the case, as Sansa heard her sister loudly and clearly turned to their new Queen and asked, "So, your grace, do you wish to fuck my sister now, or do you need to rest first?"

"A kind offer, but I couldn't possibly wait any longer to fuck your sister." Daenerys firmly stated, albeit with a tiny smile, "Lady Sansa, Lady Margaery, stop sharing my juices like the greedy sluts you are and get me a toy to fuck you with."

"Yes your grace." Margaery replied, quickly recovering after the kiss.

"Yes your grace." Sansa hoarsely replied seconds later.

"Make that three." Arya quickly corrected, turning to her new Queen to explain, "Margaery and I have been using toys to share our beloved Sansa. Or share Margaery with Sansa. Just so long as I'm on top, pounding an arse hole. But now you're here, we can finally make The Lady Of Winterfell air tight. Oh yes, a cock in all my sister's holes. Pussy, mouth and arse, all at the same time. As long as that is agreeable to you, my Queen."

"That is very agreeable to me." Daenerys grinned wickedly, thoroughly delighted by just how nasty these girls were, "And I really look forward to sodomising a Stark."

"I'm sure you do." Arya smirked, before turning to the bottoms, "What are you waiting for bitches? Get us some cocks!"

"Yes my Lady." Margaery quickly responded again.

"Yes my Lady." Sansa blushed with embarrassment, but also hurried with excitement to do as she was told.

"Just as long as I get her ass first, of course." Daenerys said.

"But of course, your grace." Arya agreed with a smile, then ordering once her bottoms returned with the toys and strapped them around their waists, "Now suck them sluts! Oh yes, get them nice and ready for Sansa's hot little fuck holes! Us first, then Sansa gets to suck her precious Margaery's dick. Oh yes, ooooooh, good girls."

Arya watched with delight as she was obeyed once again, and more importantly it was her own dear sister who knelt before her, first to help Arya into the harness and then Sansa took that dick into her mouth and started eagerly sucking on it. It was a sight which Arya would never get tired of seeing, and was so lost in it that she almost didn't notice Margaery kneeling down in front of their Queen and taking her cock into her mouth.

To Arya's credit she was able to spare a glance or two, but then the Stark sisters locked eyes, and how could the brunette possibly be blamed for becoming lost in the way that that pretty red head bounced up and down her dick? Especially given what they were about to do.

Of course while Arya loved the mental high receiving a blow job from a beautiful woman, especially her sister, she couldn't feel it like a men would, and more importantly it wasn't nearly as pleasurable for that other woman. So while it was a pleasurable few minutes by the end she was on the verge of ordering Sansa to move on when the taller girl obliged, crawling over to Margaery and strapping the toy to her while her friend continued giving 'head' to the Targaryen.

Then Margaery apologetically moved away from their Queen's toy so she could lay in the centre of the room and allow Sansa to prepare her for what was to come, which was normally Sansa riding Margaery's dick with her pussy so Arya could have her sister's arse. But Daenerys had call dibs on that, and while going second was nothing to sneeze at Arya suddenly got a better idea.

So Arya lay down next to the Tyrell and ordered, "Sansa, get your slutty little cunt on my dick! Oh yes, that's more than enough preparation for the likes of you, so let's get this party started."

"Yes my Lady." Sansa eagerly replied and obeyed.

"Not joining me in fucking your sister's ass?" Daenerys questioned in disbelief.

"On the contrary, were all getting a piece of this arse tonight." Arya boasted, slapping Sansa's bottom now it was in range, causing the older sister to cry out while the younger one continued explaining herself, "Oh yeah, three nice, big Lady cocks which will never go soft, all in my hot sister's arse! Yeahhhhhhh, one by one we're all going to be deep inside Sansa's arse tonight, and while you might have at first my Queen I shall be the one who goes last, at which point she shall be all mine once again. Mmmmmm yesssssss, my sister's arse will be all mine! And then I shall show the two of you how to properly bugger an anal whore of Sansa Stark's calibre."

Daenerys stared daggers at her rival for a few long seconds, before simply scoffing, "We shall see."

"We will." Arya agreed pettily, before turning her attention back to her dear sister.

While Arya and Daenerys were bickering Sansa had pushed her kid sister's cock into her cunt and pushed herself most of the way down it, completing the penetration moments after she got Arya's full attention again. The two sisters then exchanged a loving smile, and then without being asked the older one started thrusting herself up and down the younger one's cock.

Arya suppose that technically she should punish Sansa for this, but it seemed counter-productive to punish a horny little whore for simply being herself. Besides, it was one of Arya's favourite things about the lanky slut. So instead she decided to reward her, with a finger up the bum, the brunette barely taking the time to spit on that digit before shoving it straight into the redhead's arse.

Predictably that was all it took for the finger to slide into Sansa's forbidden hole. Sure, she went slowly, but even if she had been fast Arya suspected it would be just as easy. Because again, her big sister, The Lady Of Winterfell, was just a natural anal whore. Also Arya sodomised her dear sweet sister multiple times a day.

That probably had something to do with it. And why, just as predictably as the ease of the entry, Sansa cried out with pure pleasure at the anal penetration, and then stared with a intense mixture of love and lust at Arya as she began pumping that finger in and out of that most private of holes. Although of course Sansa continued looking at her that way as things got even better for the twisted little whore.

"Is your sister's ass ready to be used?" Daenerys asked lustfully, and impatiently.

For a few long seconds Arya ignored her Queen in favour of picking up the pace of the anal fingering, and then she reluctantly replied, "I suppose."

"Excellent." Daenerys beamed, moving into position, "Then be a good girl, and spread your sisters cheeks for me."

"Of course, my Queen." Arya forced a smile, then wanting to maintain some dominance encouraged, "Fuck her arse, Targaryen! Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh, I want to see my sister bitch getting fucked in the bottom by a Queen."