The Lady on Spring Street

Story Info
Paperboy receives a special tip from a couple.
4.5k words
4.64
32.3k
36

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Lady on Spring Street

So, this happened many years ago, well before cell phones, the Internet or cable TV. Everything was analog back then, including our watches. It was a simpler time, a more innocent time. Still, I remember it like it was yesterday. I had just turned 18; still a gangly teen, somewhat shy and uncertain of myself. Unlike many of my friends, I had yet to have my first real sexual experience, beyond an awkward (and as it turned out, unwelcome) breast grope on my first date. I took care of my ceaselessly constant sexual urges in the time-honored way most teenage boys did. I'm sure my mother wondered why so many of my white athletic socks ended up in the clothes hamper each week, or why I was taking so long in the bathroom when I got home after school.

It didn't take much to get me aroused at that age. Whenever Mrs. Carson, my Spanish teacher, walked past my desk at school, I breathed in that delicious aroma of ivory soap and baby powder that she must have used every morning on her skin. I closed my eyes and imagined her rubbing the powder on her naked breasts and fleshy thighs, and "junior" immediately sprang to attention, tenting my pants. Unfortunately, Mrs. Carson made a habit of requiring us to stand whenever we were called on, so naturally, I was often called on at the most inopportune moment. I was mortified of course whenever this happened, but Grace, who sat immediately to my right, seemed to get no end of joy out of my discomfort.

My younger brother Jimmy was 15, much more precocious for his age than I ever was. I also suspected that he had made it well past first base with a number of girls, but he didn't deign to share the details. I often felt more like his younger brother than his older brother. Jimmy had a paper route in the neighborhood that serviced about 50 homes. Once a week, he would go house to house to "collect" the old-fashioned way, by asking his customers for cash, usually in the form of coins, to settle up.

One particular Saturday, Jimmy was sick in bed with a bad cold and mom forbade him from going out to collect. He asked me if I would do it for him. I wasn't enthusiastic, but the look mom gave me made it clear that I didn't have a choice. So, I took his collection book that had all the addresses and amounts due and headed out the door. As I was leaving, I heard him say "watch out for the lady on Spring Street." I turned to ask him why, but he just winked and waved me out the door.

Things went pretty well the first few dozen houses. Most of the customers were home, and most paid up promptly. I even got a couple of modest tips. When I wheeled my bike onto Spring Street, I recalled my brother's words. As I went from house to house a number of ladies answered the door, but nothing unusual transpired. I had all but dismissed my brother's words as so much nonsense when I knocked on the door of the last house on the block.

An attractive Mexican woman in her early 40s answered the door. At that time, there were no terms such as Latino or Hispanic to describe anyone from South of the border, so anyone with brown skin who spoke with an accent had to be "Mexican." Even without makeup, she was a very attractive woman. Imagine an unadorned version of Sophia Vergara if you will - beautiful brown eyes, accented by arched dark eyebrows, full lips and a dazzling smile. She was dressed in a housecoat, which she held closed at the neck with her hand. "Collect" I said, as I held up the Daily News collection book.

A look of surprise enveloped her face as she said "you're not Jimmy; where's Jimmy. Is he OK?"

"He's got a cold, I said. I'm his brother."

She smiled and said "Oh, I hope he gets better soon."

Then, looking at me a bit more closely, she said "I see the resemblance. What a handsome young man you are."

Could this be the lady Jimmy was referring to? Still smiling, she swung the door outward and said, "come in, I left my purse in the kitchen."

As she opened the door, her housecoat fell open revealing a red bikini. Her large breasts were practically spilling out of her top and the triangular patch that composed the bottom haIf didn't fully coral the black tufts of hair peeking out from the sides. I tried to pretend that I didn't notice, but she clearly saw me look.

She smiled a bit broader and said "I just bought this for our vacation next week and was trying it on to see how it looks. What do you think," she said as she opened her houseboat wide and pirouetted to the left and right to give me a nice view. I stood there staring, at a loss for words as junior rose to the occasion, once again betraying me in the presence of the fairer sex.

"How old are you sweetie?" she asked.

"Uh, 18?" I said, seemingly unsure of it myself. She threw her head back and laughed delightedly. Then she took my hand and led me into the kitchen.

"You're pretty shy for your age, not at all like your brother," she said.

Wow, I thought, feeling new respect for my kid brother and wondering just how well he knew the lady on Spring Street. Once in the kitchen, she took off the housecoat and tossed it aside and turned to dig for change in her purse. Her back was to me now and I took full advantage of the view to take her all in. She had long shapely legs and wide hips. Her ass was round and well formed. Much of the red fabric of her bikini bottom was deeply nestled in her crack exposing most of her beautiful brown cheeks. Junior poked upward, forming another tent in my pants. He was like a puppy in a paper bag, pawing and poking, looking for a way out.

She turned back to me, held out the change and placed it in my outstretched hand, using both of her hands to hold on to mine as she did so. My eyes betrayed me again as they darted down to look at the tops of her breasts. Still holding my hand in hers, she said. "It's Ok to look sweetie." Then, after a brief pause, she added, "it's OK to touch too."

At that point, she raised my hand to her breast and pressed it to herself. I immediately felt the stiffness of her nipple through the thin fabric as junior continued to strain against my pants. She looked down at me and still smiling, said, "I can tell you like touching me. It's OK to pinch me a little if you want, she said. I like that."

I didn't need any further prompting at that point. She let out a little squeak as I pinched her nipple and massaged her breast.

"What's your name" she breathed into my ear as she reached down and began to fondle my hardness.

"Billy," I blurted out.

"Well Billy, would you like me to take off my top."

I nodded. She reached behind herself and with a slight shrug of her shoulders, the two cups of her bikini top fell away. Her breasts were full, her nipples were rosy red and stood out like two enlarged erasers.

"Suck on me Billy. Mama wants to feel your warm mouth sucking on her titty."

All the while, she continued to massage me through my pants. It was more than I could take, and as I sucked for all I was worth, I felt the creamy and all too familiar eruption first soak my underwear and then wet through my pants.

"Oh, you naughty boy" she laughed as she continued to massage my damp pants. "Did you just cum for mama?"

"Yes," I moaned into her breast. I stepped back and looked at her like a puppy that had just dirtied the floor. "I'm sorry, I said. I couldn't help myself."

"Oh no sweetie, don't be sorry. Mama loves it. But let's get those wet things off you so I can throw them in the wash."

She undid my belt and pulled my pants and underwear down in one clean motion. I kicked off my sneakers as she swept everything away with a flick of her curvaceous leg. I stood there, naked from the waist down. I was starting to get hard again as her hand found my shaft and began to slowly stroke it. Some residual cum began to ooze out the tip of my cock. Never missing a stroke, she spread it all over the head with her thumb. The sensation almost caused me to erupt again.

Still holding onto me, she stepped back a bit and asked me if I wanted to see all of her. I nodded again. She pulled the strings of her bikini bottom and now it too fell away. Releasing me, she hopped up on the counter behind her, scooted back, grabbed her knees and spread her legs wide to give me a full view. Her magnificent black bush barely disguised the moist pink lips nestled within. The sight took my breath away.

"Come closer Billy." I inched closer. "Closer Billy." I complied. "Have you ever tasted a woman, Billy? I want to feel your warm breath on my pussy."

I dropped to my knees and leaned in. I inhaled her musky wetness and blew softly on her wet pink lips, now only an inch or so away. Her aroma was intoxicating. Anticipating my desires, she said "taste me Billy. Let me feel your warm tongue on my pussy." She reached between her legs and parted her bush, fully exposing her pinkness to me. "Just lick it like a lollipop Billy, nice and slow".

I extended my tongue and did as instructed. She tasted like nothing I had ever tasted before, a musky salty sweetness impossible to describe, but intoxicating nonetheless. All I can say is that she tasted like sex, and I loved it! As I licked the full length of her, she began to moan and move her hips in rhythm with my tonguing. Soon, she was taking short breaths, almost panting, as her excitement continued to build.

"Lick my clit Billy," she demanded, grabbing me by the hair and pulling me into her. Of course, I had no idea what a clit was or where to find it. Sensing this, she used her fingers to spread her pussy lips open to expose her erect clit, pushing out from its hood like an inquisitive turtle wanting to see what all the excitement was all about. "Gently baby, she implored, it's so sensitive."

I extended the tip of my tongue and began to flick it gently. She responded with even deeper moans, her entire pelvis now writhing against my face.

"Put your finger in me" she panted, fuck me with your finger Billy."

As I continued to flick and gently suck her clit, I found the opening of her vagina and slid my finger into her. She was very wet now but I could feel her tighten around my finger as I pressed even deeper. Suddenly, she grabbed the back of my head with both hands and pulled it against her pussy, grinding her wetness all over my face as she came. She held me there for a long time, as spasm after spasm caused her hips to keep thrusting into me. When she finally released me, I rose to my feet in front of her, my eyes wide with wonder and an idiot's smile on my face.

She smiled back and said, "did you like that Billy?" I nodded again, still without words. "Come here then" she said as she pulled me in to kiss her. Her wetness was all over my face and lips, but she seemed to relish it as her warm tongue probed my mouth.

As we were kissing, I heard the back door open. I spun around to see her husband standing in the doorway, his dark frame seeming to fill all available space. He looked to be well over 6 feet and likely weighed more than 250 lbs. I gulped and tried to cover myself while simultaneously looking around the room for my pants. I imagined how the scene would look when the cops arrived later. There I would be, sprawled dead on the floor, beaten to a pulp and naked as a jaybird from the waist down. At least let me get my pants on, I thought.

"Take it easy kid said the man. It's OK. I'm not going to hurt you. I've been watching the two of you all along. My wife is really something isn't she? Did you like that pussy? I can tell she liked what you were doing. She usually doesn't cum that hard."

I looked over at his wife. She was still sitting on the counter, now with her knees together tucked under her chin. She looked at her husband, smiled and said, "Billy is here to collect for the paper honey."

"I can see that, he replied. Looks like he collected plenty. But what about his tip? Would you like a tip Billy?"

Not sure how to reply, I just stood there, looking a bit ridiculous with my hands at my side and my bare limp dick dangling in the air. The husband just grinned and began to loosen his belt.

"Come here and collect your tip Billy" he said as he dropped his pants and pulled his cock from the slit in his boxers. Knowing that I wasn't in any position to bargain and still unsure of her husband's intentions, I moved forward and dropped to my knees.

This was truly a day of firsts for me. My sexual education seemed to be on steroids. Up to this point in my young life, I had never touched a penis other than my own, and certainly never taken one in my mouth. But, like I said, this was a day of firsts. He began to stroke himself and as he did so, what initially looked like an average sized cock, began to grow into something much more intimidating. I looked over my shoulder at the Mrs. She just smiled and said, "go on Billy, mama wants to see you suck daddy's cock."

He took a step forward and began to rub the tip of his cock against my cheek. "You ever suck a man's cock Billy?"

I looked up and shock my head. The Mrs. was now kneeling right behind me, her large breasts pressed against my back. She whispered in my ear as she stroked my head. "Go ahead Billy, show mama. Open your mouth Billy," she whispered. I obeyed. I took in the large mushroom head of his cock as he pushed in another couple of inches of the shaft. I didn't know what I expected, but I didn't expect to like it as much as I did. He was rock hard and I liked the way it felt and tasted in my mouth. The Mrs. held my head while hubby pumped in and out with the rhythm of the piston on a steam engine. Soon, I felt a small dribble of liquid ooze into the back of my mouth and I started to pull away, but the Mrs. held my head firmly in place and said "it's OK baby, he won't cum in your mouth, it's just a little precum."

He resumed his pumping as the Mrs. reached around and began to stroke my cock. The dual sensations made my head spin. Then, Hubby picked up the pace of his thrusting and let out a deep guttural groan. I knew the moment had come, and I resigned myself to what was going to happen next. I didn't have much choice at they were both holding my head now. The Mrs. continued to whisper into my ear. "It's OK baby, it's OK. It's time to take daddy's cum now. Suck it all out honey, but don't swallow it. Mama wants to taste it too."

With one final thrust and grunt he released a large amount of cum into the back of my mouth. It was hot, slick and salty-sweet. As he slowly withdrew, a few drops from the head dribbled over my lips and down my chin. She turned my head toward hers, leaned in and licked the cum from my chin. "You did good Billy. That was so hot. Now give mama a kiss and give me that cum."

Her lips were warm and inviting. Up to this point, the kissing I had done was limited to a chaste pursed-lip peck on the lips. This was nothing like that. Her full mouth enveloped mine and as our lips met, she thrust her tongue deep into my mouth seeking out the creamy prize within. I gave it up willingly, pushing the load of silky cum into her waiting mouth with my tongue. She took it all in and licked a lingering dribble from the corner of my mouth. She then rose to her feet and her husband pulled her into his arms. They kissed deeply, trading the cum back and forth until it had all been consumed. I remained on my knees in front of them, unsure of what was expected of me.

Eventually, the Mrs. turned to me and said to her husband. "I think Billy enjoyed himself honey. But look, he's still hard. Should I help him with that?"

"Go ahead honey. That young cock of his is waiting for you."

With that, she took my hands, pulled me up and sat me on a nearby kitchen chair. She went back down on her knees again in front of me, looked up at me with that sparkle in her eye and said, "now it's time for mama to take care of 'little' Billy." A butter dish was on the table next to us, no doubt left out after breakfast. She ran her fingers over the top of the butter and collected a nice dollop which she then slathered up and down the shaft of my very erect cock. Then she began to stroke me. She gripped me firmly as she stroked from the base to the tip. When she reached the tip, she swirled her hand before each downstroke. The lubrication provided by the butter allowed her hand to glide up and down with almost no friction. It was heavenly. I felt myself getting harder and I could feel my release building deep in my groin. I looked down at the Mrs. Who was looking up at me with a wide smile on her face.

"You getting ready to give Mama her treat honey?" she asked.

"Yes," I groaned, as her expert hand continued to slide up and down my shaft. I felt my muscles tense and a sudden surge deep in my balls as I cried out in ecstasy.

"Come on honey, come on, give it to Mama," she said as se stroked even faster.

I felt the cum rushing up from the deep recesses of my balls and into my shaft just as she put my cock in her mouth and closed her sweet lips around it, sucking for all she was worth. This put me over the top and I let loose with spurt after spurt of cum. She made warm, wet sounds as I came in her mouth. Even to this date, I have never felt anything as incredible as coming in her mouth that day. Hubby just laughed at the scene and urged her on.

"Get it baby, get it all. Suck it all out baby."

Then, he too dropped to his knees and said "Daddy wants a taste too." She pulled my cock from her mouth. It was still dripping cum as she directed it to his. He took it in and sucked so hard I thought he was going to pull my balls through the shaft like the remnants of a chocolate shake at the bottom of the glass. My god, it was incredible.

When he was done, I looked down and watched them both trade my cum back and forth with a long wet cum-kiss. My legs were shaking and I felt like I had just run a marathon. Finally, they both rose from the floor smiling. I got up from my chair, not sure if my legs would hold me and looked around the room for my pants. I found them over in a corner with my shoes. I decided that this would be a good time to take my leave. I put on my pants, still very damp from my earlier "accident."

I started to make my way to the door and realized I had left the collection pad on the table. I walked over to get it and her husband grabbed my wrist as I reached for it. "Not so fast Billy. Mama And Daddy aren't done with you yet. Mama wants to feel that young cock of yours in her pussy, don't you Mama." She just smiled and looked down at my crotch, which once again betrayed me. She stepped closer and pulled at my belt buckle.

Once again, my pants dropped to the floor, followed in short order by my underwear. She stepped back and lifted herself up on the table where she once again spread her legs for me. As she did so, her husband stepped behind me and pushed my head towards the dark forest of her bush. "You need to get her ready first he said."

I bent at the waist and leaned into her now familiar honey pot. Just as I began to lick, I felt her husband caressing my ass cheeks. "That's a pretty ass for a boy, he said. Have you ever been butt fucked Billy?" I started to stand but he pushed my head back down between her legs again and said "It's best not to squirm around too much son. Just let daddy take care of business back here while you take care of Mama."

He had me firmly by the hips now and I could feel his hard cock slapping against my cheeks. "We just need to butter these buns a bit son and then we'll be all set. You just relax now and take care of Mama." The butter dish was still within reach and he took full advantage of it. First, I felt his slippery fingers massage the opening of my virgin anus. Then, he slipped a well buttered finger deep into me. He worked it in and out a few times to make sure I was fully lubricated. I had never experienced anything like this before, but found it surprisingly pleasant. I began to relax a little and concentrated on pleasuring the Mrs. who was once again covering my face with her juices as she thrashed around.

12