The Lady on Spring Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fully admit I wasn't really prepared for what came next. Hubby positioned the head of his cock against the shiny slick opening of my ass and pushed into the hilt with one slow thrust while holding my hips immobile. Then, just as slowly, he pulled it out. I gasped. There had been some pain when he was in me, particularly when he pulled out, but I felt something else as well, the pleasure of pure submission. When he entered me a second time, there was still some pain, but now the pleasure was overcoming it. Sensing that he had a willing recipient beneath him, he increased the intensity of his thrusting. "Do you like that Billy?" he asked.

Without hesitation, I responded, "yes, Daddy."

Then, as if they had orchestrated it in advance, they both began to cum, she in my mouth and he in my ass. She was screaming something in Spanish and all he could say was "Holy fuck, I'm coming in that virgin ass of yours Billy. Can you feel all that hot cum?"

Indeed, I could, and when he finally pulled out of me, I could feel some of his cum dribbling slowly down my leg. At that point, the Mrs. looked up at the clock on the wall and proceeded to scramble off the table. Looking at her husband, she said. "I lost track of the time Mio. Grace will be home from her friend's house any minute."

In short order, he pulled up his pants, she put on her housecoat and buttoned it up, and I tucked everything back in as well as I could, and not a moment too soon. The front door opened and after a moment, Grace (yes, that Grace) bounded into the kitchen and dropped her backpack on the table. She looked at all three of us quizzically. I didn't know if she saw the wet spot on the front of my pants, but she could clearly see that something was up.

"Billy, what are you doing here?" she asked.

I just stood there with my mouth open. After an embarrassingly long pause, the Mrs. came to my rescue by saying "Billy is here collecting for the paper. His little brother is sick and he is helping out." I don't think Grace bought it, even when the Mrs. picked up my collection book and handed it back to me.

"Here you go, Billy. Thanks for stopping by and please tell your little brother to get well soon."

I nodded, and literally backed my way to the front door. I didn't bother stopping at the remaining houses on the route. I estimated I had collected enough for one day and figured Jimmy could get the rest next time he delivered. It had been quite a day of firsts. When I got home, I handed Jimmy his collection book and the cash I had collected and made some lame excuse for not finishing.

"Any problems?" he asked.

"No," I responded - a little too quickly to be convincing.

"Did you meet the lady on Spring Street?" he asked, looking at me for any tell-tale signs. I'm sure I turned multiple shades of red before responding, but I did my best to deflect his question.

"What lady? What are you talking about?"

"Did she ask you about me? Did she ask where's Jimeeee," doing his best to imitate her lilting accent.

I blushed again. "I don't know what you're talking about," I said as I turned to leave the room. As I walked out the door, I heard him laugh and say" did she give you a tip big brother?"

Needless to say, that was not my last visit to the lady on Spring Street. I saw her numerous times that year before heading off to college in the fall. I particularly remember my second visit just the following week.

To be continued....

12