The Lady Thug Ch. 01

Story Info
A lady known as Swati thugs a businessman.
4.9k words
4.5
2.1k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 04/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lady known as Swati thugs a businessman.

"Swati..." by hearing someone calling her name, Swati turned her head towards that side. There she saw a man of in late 40s looking and smiling at her. His right hand is raised above as if indicating that he had called her. She couldn't recognize him so she stood there only. She is waiting for a bus or an auto at bus stop.

Swati is a young lady of 26 - 28 years or so with perfect figure. She is in blue denim jeans and white shirt which is hardly covering her hips. Her butt is round and shapely. Though her breasts are not very big yet they are protruding through her shirt. She is confusedly looking at the person who is coming nearer to her.

They were standing at Majestic Circle in Bangalore. He came nearer to her and asked "you are Swati isn't it...?"

"Yes.. but... I didn't recognize you, do you know me...?" she asked.

"Don't you remember me... I am Madan. Three years back we met on Hyderabad Bangalore express." He said looking at her. She found that his eyes were shining.

"Yeah...yeah... Mr. Mdan err.. sorry I didn't recognize you.." Swati said and her cheeks turned pinkish remembering the incidents that happened that day in the train. "Very nice to see you again... I didn't know that world is so small.." she said like a philosopher.

"What...?" now who introduced himself as Madan looking at her with gape? He couldn't understand what she is referring to...

"Then what...? See three years back we met in train; we were co passengers. Don't know when you got down. I had totally forgotten it. It was a normal journey for me. I never expected to meet you again. Or for that matter any co passenger. Till we met in the train, we were totally unknown to each other, totally strangers. You said you are from Dharmavaram. But see after three years you recognized me and you are standing in front of me.

"Yes that is true..." he said, and asked what are you doing here you are from Hyderabad. Isn't it?"

Yes, I am here on five day training program. I was sent by my company. After today's program I came here for shopping" Swati said and asked "How about you?"

"I came here on a business trip. I'll be here for another two days. After distributing my orders to the customers I am going back to my hotel" he said ogling at her assets.

"Where are you staying...?" she asked being aware of his looks.

He said where he is put up. "Oh what a coincidence I am also staying in the same hotel." Swati expressed her surprise.

"Oh! How nice... why don't you join me for a cup of coffee and later if you wish you can join me for dinner also..." his eyes were roaming on her B+ sized breasts jetting out through her shirt.

She thought for a while and said "Yes Mr. Madan, I'll meet you after I freshened up".

Then they engaged a taxi and headed for their hotel.

-x-x-x-x-x-

When Swati is having her bath, the incidents that occurred three years back on Bangalore bound train on that day reeled in her mind.

That day she was traveling to Bangalore to attend a friend's marriage. Though she got her ticket booked a week back because of the rush she got waiting list in a sleeper class. She was hopeful that she will get a berth. But that didn't happened. There was a lot of rush on that day. She got RAC seat.

When she went to her allotted seat she found a person of round 40 or so is sitting opposite to her. That seat is for him. He was neatly dressed. He tucked his shirt. His hair is neatly combed backwards. He wore a gold chain in his neck and he has two thick god rings in his left hand fingers and a ring in his right hand ring finger. When he saw her he gave a smile at her.

Swati also reciprocated his smile. She adjusted her luggage under the seat and settled herself.

He too observed her. She is a lady of 23 or 24 or so with a lovely face, charming smile on her lips. He found that her boobs; under her saree is heaving heavily. He also saw the impression of her nipple even she is covered with saree and blouse. 'Seems didn't wore the bra' he thought. There is a stir in his pants as he looked at her nipple impression.

His looks slipped further down. Her waist is creamy and a small fold increasing the beauty of her waist. Her saree is clung to her by that he could see the shape of her highs, 'thighs are healthy' he thought and looked deep into her thigh junction. But her thighs are covered with her saree frills. He just imagined how swollen the junction might be.

Swati sat calmly enjoying the outside scenery moving back. After 15, 20 minutes of journey the man sitting opposite said.... "I am Madan, a business man, I am from Dharmavaram"

Swati turned her head towards him and giving an alluring smile said "nice to meet you... I am Swati... working as technician in a company, presently going to Bangalore to attend a friend's marriage.." then there was a silence for some more time.

This time Swati started the conversation. "What business ore you in...?"

"Silk saree business... actually we are weavers. I go the textile shops to get the business. Whatever orders we get; based on that we weave the sarees and supply them.

"Oh... nice business..." Swati said. Then they talked about many things. He told about his family. He and his wife, 2 children and parents are his family. After telling her about his family he asked "What does your husband do...?" looking at the sindhoor in her mang.

"He is a fitter; works in the workshop of the same company where I am working. We are the only two in the house. My in-laws are from rural area. They are farmers. She said. Then they had their conversation on many things, right from sports, cinemas, and local politics to national politics.

Very quickly time had passed. At about 8.30 they had their dinner. He had packed from a restaurant where as she packed her dinner from home. They shared their dinner.

While having dinner he asked how long are you been married..?"

"One year back..." she said.

While having dinner when she bend, her saree slipped from her shoulder and he could see her breasts from the opening of her blouse. Her breasts are like fully developed sweet lemons. She didn't' notice her saree falling and displayed of her cleavage.

After the dinner; he spoke to his family, where as she spoke to her husband. At 9.30 pm Swati's eye lids were falling because of sleep.

"It seems we won't get any berths, and you are getting sleep?" Madan said looking at Swati's face and made some space at his side, said "stretch your legs and lie down".

No Mr. Madan, I can't keep my legs towards that side you are elder to me.. I'll keep my head that side, and saying so she adjusted and laid herself at Madan's side. Her head is now near his waist. It is the month of December, though the windows were closed still cool air is rushing in through the small gaps. She cursed herself for not bringing her sweater.

Madan took out his long shawl and spread over Swati and on his legs. In her sleep she covered the shawl properly over her closed her eyes enjoying the coziness of the shawl. Madan switched off the bed light over his head and he leaned back to rest.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Swati woke up having a feeling of something is crawling on her cheek. For few seconds she could not understand why she was awake. But; quickly she realized that the object crawling on her cheek is either an insect or ant, but it is Madan's fore finger smoothly crawling up and down on her cheeks.

She was in deep sleep and in her sleep she thought that the finger is her husband's and let it run. The smooth touch generated sweet ripples in her body. "Mmmmm... saaa..gaar..." she moaned.

'Oh My god.. she is thinking it is her husband's'; Madan who is running his finger thought and using this opportunity he boldly continued to run his finger over her cheek and chin. Tracing her cheek bone and chin his finger further crawled to her throat and further down towards the upward slope of her one boob. "aahh.." a small moan escaped her mouth. But by the time she came to the total senses and knew that the finger does not belong to her husband but... her co-passenger.

By the time her body started responding to his manipulations. She also felt that a tiny drop had trickled from her vaginal passage. It is itching there.. 'oh! my god what is this my boobs re swelling' she thought about her breasts.

Now he put the hollow of his palm over her ample breast and started kneading them one after another. Her whole body is on fire. She wanted to rub her vagina with a rough file to overcome the itch within.

Madan tried to unhook her blouse but he could not. By the time Swati was so hot that she held his hands and she herself opened all her hooks and pulled the flaps on either side. Madan never expected such a co-operation from her. As he thought she is not having a bra, he held them and playing with her naked breasts now and then pinching and twisting her stiff nipples between his forefinger and thumb. All this is happening under the shawl.

After playing with her sweet lemons to his heart's content now he pulled her hand over his throbbing rod. Involuntarily Swati wrapped her fist around it. When he knew that she is willing to play he pulled his zip down and pulled his aching rod out. She eagerly grabbed it. "My god.. how strong it is.. it is like my husband's only...' she thought running her fist all along the length.

While she was doing it suddenly he pulled her head over his crotch and pushed his member in her mouth. First she struggled to resist but she couldn't so opened her mouth to have that sausage in her mouth. With in no time she is bobbing her head up and down over his manhood. Sometimes licking, sometimes sucking, and sometimes running her tongue over his knob and poking his tiny piss hole. All this happing as the train is running at its speed towards its destination.

With great difficult he could contain his moans. Swati sucked his dick and also inserting her hand inside the trousers, stirred his walnuts. Now it has become difficult for Madan to control self and with a low grunt he pressing her head to his member shot his load in her mouth. The thick sticky and salty man juice filled her mouth.

She is forced to gulp all those below her throat, yet a few drops trickled from the corner of her mouth. Once his heat is released his member turned soft and slipped from her mouth. All these happened in the dark of the compartment.

Once he is satisfied he tried to push his hand between her thighs to feel her pussy. "wait..." she whispered and she lay on her back in opposite direction. Now his legs are towards her face and hers are towards his. She lying down on her back adjusted the shawl properly over her body and pulled her saree up to waist and pulled his hand over her swollen oozing pussy. Now she too wanted a good fuck, though not with a dick at least it with fingers. Yes now she wanted to have finger fuck.

Madan ran his palm over her swollen pussy and also ran his finger over her pouted lips over the panty. The moment he ran his finger traced her cunt lips her body quivered and she raised her waist. Two three times he ran his finger over her pussy and every time she is rising her butt to meet his poking finger.

Then through the edge of her panty he inserted his finger and then full palm, grabbed her pussy under the hollow of his palm. By this time she had turned so horny that she herself pressing his finger in her vulva. He inserted his finger.

Swati pulling his hand away quickly she discarded her panty and pulled his hand again on her pussy. Both wanted to moan but controlling themselves because of the other passengers. Madan inserted his finger in her and moved in and out. "Aaaah..." came a muffled sound from her mouth and raised her ass up.

After moving his finger in her for few times once he understood that her cunt is sucking his finger he inserted the second finger also. Their finger fucking session continued for 6 - 8 minutes. She is fast reaching her orgasm. Her body is stiffening and she closed he mouth with her both hands to muffle the sounds and in a minute she reached her orgasm, released a lot of love juice and collapsed.

When she opened her eyes gain it is almost dawn and she is at the outskirts of Bangalore. There is no trace of Madan. She doesn't know when he alighted the train. His shawl is still covering her.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Having bath she recollected all these things. She finished her bath dressed and headed for Madan's room. it is around 7 pm then. As he opened the door his eyes widened with shock. There in front of him stood Swati in multi colored saree wrapped tightly around her hips. Wore sleeve less and low cut blouse revealing her ample sized boobs.

"My God... you are gorgeous, so lovely and attractive.. please.. welcome.." Madan said bending forward with his hand stretched in way of respect. Gracefully she enters and headed to the sofa. After she sat.. now tell me...what do you like to have..? Coffee ... but I think it is too late for coffee... rather I think it is time for a glass wine.. how about it..?"

Swati gave a thought to his proposal. A couple of seconds later she nodded her head in 'yes'.

"Thank you.." he said; called the room service and ordered for a wine bottle and some snacks. After 10 minutes wine is served before them. He also ordered dinner to be served at 9 pm.

"Cheers..." he said raising his wine glass. "Cheers..." she too said and touched her glass with his. Then there started a general talk between them. How long are you staying here...?" he asked.

Tomorrow by evening train I am leaving... my training is over today. And he asked her address which she gave without any hesitation. He also invited her to visit his home town Dharmavaram, a hub for silk sarees and clothing. For which she promised in yes.

While sipping his wine he is looking at her keenly. 'What a pair of eyes she has he thought and looking at her. The eyes are wide and shining, and those pink lips, lightly coated with lipstick, small mouth, he also noticed that she had sparkling teeth, her cheeks were smooth. His eyes slipped down from her face and found that her saree slipped from her shoulder giving him the finest view of her cleavage and the swell of her firm boobs. His looks slipped further down. He could see he unblemished, smooth skin of her waist and also her deep navel. Further down he could see her fat thighs covered beneath the saree. He remembered what had happened last time in the train, and there is a stir in his loins.

Seeing him looking at her she gave an alluring smile and asked Mr. Madan why are you looking at me like that.

"Oh.. sorry.. I am lost in your beauty... last time in the train I couldn't notice you properly... my god you are a real beauty.

"Oh Mr. Maadan, thank you very much... I am flattened.." she smiled and put her saree over her shoulders. After two more sips he asked ... "Ms Swati... do you remember what had transpired between us in the train...?" summoning the courage he asked.

"Oh Madan.. you are vey naughty..." she said and lowered her face with shy. She appeared more beautiful when she is feeling shy. When she didn't react negatively he got courage and said, "You know that, for a long time I couldn't forget the warmth of your mouth" he looking directly into her eyes said.

"Aaaaaahhh... Mr. Madan.. please don't... I don't know what had happened to me on that day... I cheated my husband..." she stopped then said again after a while "But....but... I too enjoyed..." her cheeks turned pinkish.

"Really..." he said... "I am lucky that you loved it.. if you want I can give such a joy today also..."

"Oh no... I can't cheat my hubby...." she said sipping.

"Already once you have cheated him... whether you do it once or many times it is the same. Now there is an opportunity to live life as you wish.. come on..." he said.

"No.. it is wrong..." she said, but he noticed that there is no firmness in her voice.

"Oh come on you are a sweet baby..." saying this he came to her side and keeping his hand on her shoulder pulled her to him..

"No.. Mr. Madan.." she said.. but her voice was meek. By the time first he kissed her cheek.

"No...no..." she want to say but words were coming as 'ng..ng..ng..n.' Madan continued his kissing once he licked her cheek to chin and clamped his lips over hers. She is trying to resist him but he found there is resistivity in her resistance. He pulled her over his chest sucking her lips. Within few seconds her lips opened like a blooming flower to his probe.

She eagerly took is tongue and sucking it. Their tongues entwined like serpentines. Now she too hugging him and pulling him to her chest. Her firm boobs were rubbing on his chest. She pulled her saree from her shoulder and rubbed his ace on her cleavage. "Oh..oh.. Madan... Madan.." she is mumbling and clung to him.

He tried to open her blouse hooks, but he couldn't; with eager he pulled the blouse harshly....tow of her hooks were torn away...

"Oh Madan.. you tore my blouse... wait..." she said and she herself opened the blouse and bra.

"Waaaaaavvvvv.. what a fine pair of orbs you have Swati.." Madan said and took one of her boob between his lips and gave a pressure.

"Sssssss....shshshssh..." a moan came out of her mouth. Madan continuing his sucking he inserted his hand between her thighs and pulled her saree from her body. She herself removed her petticoat. Now she has only a see through panty on her body. Seeing her fair, unblemished body; he couldn't control himself and pushed his head between her thighs.

He took Swati's clean shaved swollen pussy in his lips and sucking and slurping. Her pussy lips ere puffy and her pussy is inundated with her cunt juices. The moment he put his lips over her pussy "aaaah.. Madan,, Madan, oh..oh..." she moaned sweetly and pressed his head to her crotch.

Madan not hearing what she is blabbering, he widened her cunt lips and pushed his tongue deep in her cervix.

"Mmmmmmaaaa..." she moaned again.

He is enjoying her a lot... it has been a long time that he had got such a beautiful flower.

"mmm.. eat..me..eat my pussy" he is raising he bum up to meet his tongue movement.

"Swati.. do you want much more pleasure...?" he asked lifting his head from her vagina.

"Yes.. yes.. but why did you took away your tongue.. do it.." she pulling him to her mound said.

He stood and pulled Swati to the edge of the sofa, by which her bum had been placed on the edge of the sofa. Now she is half reclined on the sofa. He widened her thighs fully and asked "Swati be like this and take the wine glass and pour wine very slowly between her breasts so that wine flows down" he said.

She not understanding what he is up to did the same; as she poured the wine it flow downwards and passing through her navel and down to her pussy. Madan now put his mouth again and slurping the wine from her pussy.

The wine and his tongue are doing miracles on her body. "Ooh..oh...mmm...ahaha.." moaning she is pouring the wine and also raising her bum up to meet his tongue. This game continued for 5 minutes. She already poured two glasses of wine which Madan drank from her pussy. It is totally new technique to her.

"Eat... eat my pusssy Mdan.. shove that tongue of yours deep in my vulva ..aaah.. mmmmaaaa... how is the drink through my cup dear ..is it intoxicating...? aaahhh...So nice.. Mr. Madan... this I must show to my hubby so that whenever he wants a drink he can drink through my pussy." She said.

"Baby .. my goodness.. haaa.. you are so hot... and your body is so supple... here it is take my tongue... it is tickling deep in isn't it...?

"yes.. mr. Madan...thats good.. yes now it is touching.. deep in my cunt.. do it..do it... ssssss... " she is humping on his crotch.

"You want to know the technique that how to drink from the shaft, he held his shaft in his fist and shaking it said.

12