The Lady Thug Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"yes..yes.. please show me so that I can enjoy with my hubby..." she said eagerly and also with excitement. Madan sat at her side on the sofa he too sat at the edge of the sofa took the full wine glass and dipping his rod in it and asked her to lick and suck his penis as he took out from the glass.

"aaav.. these are novel things for me..my god.. how exciting it is..."saying this she is sucking Madan's dick dipping it in the wine,, rotating her tongue around his knob and poking with her tongue. While she is busy in sucking; he too playing with her boobs, pinching them, flicking them with his tongue. "aaah... Madan.. it seems you are an expert in this games... I have leaned these with you.. now Madan... please fuck me.. my cunt is itching a lot.

"Don't you worry dear.. I am there to quench your sexual thirst...come let us go into the bed room." He said. So far they were sitting in the hall. Leaving their clothes there only they entered the bedroom. He took her to the dressing mirror asked her to put her one leg on a low stool. She did the same. She understood what he is up to. She played this game many times with her husband.

She garlanded her arms around his neck and clung to him. Her breasts are rubbing on his chest. He slightly bending down inserts his rod in Swati's pusssy. In that pose it is difficult to continue pumping.. yet he is doing.. he bending down tried to take her sweet lemon in his lips... seeing his problem she keeping hr palm under the bust and lifts up for his convenience. His efforts are futile... so said...

"Come Swati.. be a bitch for me..." he asked her to be on her knees and palms on the carpet itself. She did so.. he came behind he and rubbed his thick shaft between her cunt lips.

"Aaaaahhhhh... Madan... don't tease me more... go deep in one push. Aaaahhh...mmm..that is it.. oh god.. how thick you are.." saying this the is pushing her seat back. He held her waist and moving in and out of her; now and then slapping he spongy butt.

Swati look at your right side..." he said giving a shot.

Being on her knees and palms she turns her ace towards right. There she finds the mirror and their reflections. Madan' shaft is going in and coming out; where as she herself in pushing hr ass back on his mast.

By this time she had reached her orgasm thrice. And he too increasing his tempo fucked her for 10minutes and filled her pussy with his thick hat juices.

With exhaustion they entered the bathroom and were having bath door bell rang... " who...?" he shouted from the bathroom itself. "Room service sir, dinner.. for you..." came the voice.

Madan quickly put on a gown and opened the door. Room service boy came in and placed the dinner on the table and went. Before going, he interestingly looked at the saree and the petticoat lying carelessly on the ground and there was a smile on his lips.

-x-x-x-x-x-

"Aaaahh... amdan.. ummm fuck me.. fuck me hard... aah..." Swati moaning sweetly lifting her ass up and up to meet the thrusts of Madan..

After the dinner they involved in the he second session on the bed, in a missionary style.

'Oh god what a hot lady she is...' thinking this he is shoving his shaft deep in her. "Swati.. what a cunt you have; here take this lund... salee kya mast hai teri choot..." he said.t

"Yeah.. mei to salee hun hi... chod apni salee ko jam kar chod.. bahenchod kahin ke...." she retorted. His 7" long tool is drilling her; and she with equal vigor getting fucked by Madan

Their ferocious fuck session continued for another 10 minutes. Finally they both discharged and lay side by side with happiness in their faces.

-s-s-s-s-s-s-

When Swati opened her eyes and looked at the wall clock she fond it is 3 early morning. She is still naked. She sat and looked at Madan; who is lying at her side he too is still nude. He is in deep sleep and is snoring. She quickly got up went to the bathroom had bath and wore her dress. Then she without noise opened his suit case. Between his dresses se found a money bag which she unzipped to find some currency notes worth 5 or 6 thousand in 500, 200 and 100 notes. She also found around 8, 9 cheques on which the amount to be paid written. They were indifferent amount. She didn't touch them. Carefully she looked at the suitcase. At the bottom she found a zip, by opening this zip user can have more space.

She unzipped it she didn't find anything there also. When she ran her hand inside; she found some bulge. On careful scrutiny she found a secret zip, and opened and took out whatever is available there. Her eyes shone seeing what she found.

There eight bundles of Rs. 2000/- and 2 bundles of Rs. 500/-. She quickly calculated; a total of 9 lakh rupees. She put them in her vanity bag, and again looked at Madan. He is still snoring. She looked at the clock. It is showing 3.45 am.

She took the hotel's letter pad scribbled on two sheets one she kept it at the place from where she took the currency, other on the table where it can be easily seen. Then she giving a flying kiss to Madan she left the room.

-x-x-x-x-

When Madan opened his eyes it is 7'O clock in the morning. His eyes fell on the letter on the table. It read Mr. Madan today I have to meet my friend for whose marriage I came three years back. I'll meet you at 7 in the evening. Swati.

There was a smile on his lips. Then he had bath, breakfast and gone out on his business. By the time when he came to the hotel it is almost eight in the evening. At the counter he enquired about Swati whether she is in her room.

He was shocked o listen what counter clerk said. "Sir, she vacated he room early in the morning.."

"Vacated the room..! Check properly..." he asked. Clerk checked and shown him the register..

Then for the first time Madan had a doubt. He rushed to his room and searched the place where he had hidden the money. He moment he pushed his hand, his heart beat sopped for a while. He further pushed his hand in and took out a folded paper. He opened and read it. There in the letter....

Mr. Madan; thank you very much for your drinks, dinner and everything including those 9 lakhs which I took.. I am sure; that you are not going to report this matter to the police; as I know this is black money. Don't try to find me or locate me as I am not Swati and I am not working in any company and; I don't belong to Hyderabad also....

Now you might have understood who I am. He felt as if heart stroke will struck him. Pressing his chest he mumbled 'Dirty Bitch'.

Yes that is what I am;

Thanking you once again for all.

With sweet kisses

yours Swati.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Dear readers thank you very much for reading. Please give your comments on this... will be soon before you with an exciting narration.

Yours pnabhiram.

12