The Lady Thug Ch. 02

Story Info
Gopal enjoying a stranger lady, whocame for data collection.
4.1k words
3.5
623
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 04/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Lady Thug - 2

Pnabhiram

Gopal enjoying a stranger lady, whocame for data collection.

The day was Sunday; May second week in Hyderabd. Time is around 1.30 pm. Scorching heat engulfed in the environment. Gopal sitting in the hall surfing the TV channels.. He is getting bored; being all alone in the house.. His wife had ogne to her parent's house for second delivery.

He is around 40 with a good looking structue. He is in a deliemma whether to go and sit under shower or to have chilled beer. Finally he decided to have beer and brought the chilled beer from the fridge sitting on the sofa, he was about to open the bottle.

It is at that time the door bell rang. He is not ecpecting any one. He went to the door and opened it. He is surprised to see a good looking woman standing in front of him with some papers and a register clutched to her chest.

"Yes..." saying this he looked at her. She appeared to be a cultured lady, around 35 or so. A multi colored and designed saree wrapped on her body is perfectly suited to her. Bobbed hair falling at her shoulders.. Fair in color but at that time tired and smeared with sweat and dust.

"I am manohari, a Govt. school teacher; I am on the job of collecting some information for government's policy." She said looking at him.

"What policy...? He asked. 'Even in that tired conditions she is so attractive' he thought.

The Government introduced a new policy where the Govt. wanted to find the beneficiaies; that's why the survey." she said smiling at him, and quickly asked "are there no ladies in the house?"

"No I am alone... my wife had gone to her parent's for delivery.." he looking at her said.

"Oh..." she deeply inhaled with which her bust rose up. "There was disappointment in her voice.

"It is very hot, in this heat you are visiting house to house..." he said with surprise.

"Yes, what to do; we are govt. servants, that too teachers. Such jobs are generally entrusted to teachers only... "

"Why don't you come in, have a glass of cool water and relax for a while" he said; for which she agreed, as she is feeling tiresome and thirsty also.

She came in. As she came in she saw the beer bottle at the side of the sofa "Oh Beer..." she said, there was a gleam in her eyes. She fell on the sofa and wiping her face with her saree.

"It seems you are totally tired; do you like to freshen yourself, there the bathroom is" he shows her the common bathroom.

As if waiting for it she said "if you never mind..." moved towards the bathroom.. Actually she is in need of it urgently as her bladder is full. 'What a nice ass she has' Gopal thought seeing the swing of her butt.. After ten minutes when she came out; he is there with a towel in his hand. "Thanks" she took the towel and wiping her face she sat on the sofa. He offers her a glass of water.

After she settled she asked about the information for the survey and noting them in the register she had. She also gave him some forms to be filled up; which he does so.

The job is completed in 20 minutes. As soon as the job is completed she holding the register to her chest said "Thank you for the information and water" saying this she stood up. Her eyes were fixed on the beer bottle.

""It is very hot outside. Why don't you relax for some more time and leave; by the time if you want, can have a glass of chiiled beer" he said observing her seeing at beer bottle.

"It is Ok why unneccearay trouble to you..." she said.

"No trouble at all.. please sit down and relax. I'll bring the beer for you" he moved to the corner of the hall where fridge is there, brought a beer bottle, empty glass, roasted cashew nuts in a plate. He opemed the bottles and pouring them in the glasses he handed her one and took the other.

She took the glass had a big gulp and resting her head on the headrest, inhaling deeply she closed her eyes. Gopal also having a sip looked at her. 'May be around 35' he tought again, and again observing her. She has soft black boobed hair. Though her eyes are closed he thought they are beautiful. She had luscious lips and smooth cheeks, soiled because of dust and sweat. Looking at those luscious lips there was a stir in his trousers. Her chin is sharp and has a mole at the corner of her chin which increased her beauty.

He further looked down. Her long neck, further down her boobs were rasing and falling along with her every breath. Her saree pullow is disarranged with which he could see her left boob under her blouse. Her flat belly, puckered belly button.. Though she is around 35 or so her wasit line is slim with a small creamy fold on it.

He could not guess about her butt; thought may be wide and fleshy. But he noticed her thghs as her saree is stuk to her thigh. She opened her eyes and having a sip said "Mr Gopal what are you looking at?"

"Oh nothing... just thinking that; being a bueatiful woman a govt. servant has to do these mercyless jobs... in this scorching heat... really very horrible..."

She didn't give nay answer to him just smiled and just sipping the beer.

'How she will be to fuck, definitely her pussy must be juicy and luscious can I try' he thought. Gopal was not in position; how to proceed further so that he can shove his massive pole in her..

"Can I say something if you never mind.." gopal said looking at her.

"Yes what you want to say..."

"Rellay you are very beautiful..."

"Oh.. don't say it again and again... if you say like that I am embarrassed" she said. "...and please don't say 'aap' I am younger than you and I will be happy if you call me by name; my name is Manohari, Mano in short." She said looking at him.

That hint was enough for gopal to proceed further. He understood that if he says some more good words for her she'll be under him.

"What ever you say but I'll not be tired to say that you are a gorgeous woman..and have very impressive sex appeal...if you permit, let me tell you how beautiful you are..." wantedly he used the word sex appeal.

"Oh Mr. Gopal already many times you have said that I am beautifull' what more is there to say..."

"There are many things to say aabut your charms and beauty..." gopal is trying his best to impress her.

For his words she hilariously laughed and he saw the morvellous jiggle of her boobs. Seeing them he thought they are really big... definitely they are of D size.

"Ok baba.. you are a nice host.. that you are giving such a treat to me" she raising her beer glass said "Come on tell me what you want say..."

"First complete your beer and close the eyes..."

With two three gulps and she bottoms up her glass and closed her eyes.

"Please keep the eyes closed" gopal said, he came to her, and with thumping heart he took her elbow making her stand he put his burning lips on her and sucked. The moment he sucked he felt a current has run throughout his body.

She quickly opened her eyes looked at gopal and said "Oh what naughty man you are.. I thought you are a good host, but not... you are a naughty host..." she said looking at him for a while or so... and then she heself hugged him tightly and started pressing her boobs on his chest.

Gopal's joy knew no bounds. "aaaahh...at last... after two months he is going to enjoy woamn' he thought. His wife had gone to her parent's house two months back from then onwards he is starving for wet slit.

He never gave an idea why she is so easily fell for him. When she came into his arms Gopal without wasting a minute he lifts her in his arms and headed to his bedroom. Made her lie on her back.. She didn't say any thing rathr looking at him with an alluring smile on her lips. He don't know whether it is correct or not but he thought he saw lust and desire in her eyes. She is on her back with her saree on her body. Saree rose up revealing her fair healthy calves; her boobs were protruding through her blouse.

'My..my... what a beauty..." Gopal thought and put his hand on her one breast and pressed it lightly. There was shudder in her body as he pressed her boob.

"My god I thought you are a good host... but..." she said, her eyes were smiling.

"Oh! Then what am I....?" he continuing his job of pressing her tits asked.

"You are a mesmeriser and..." she stopped again. There was that mischievous smile on her lips.

"....and...and what...?" he licking her fair cheek asked.

She pressing her bust to his chest hardly said "You are naughty and dirty host..."

He laughed for her comment and said..."May be yes.. your charm had made me a nughty and whatever you said... but what now...?"

"Do what you are intended to do.. Someone may come..."

Don't worry mano dear.. no one is going to come... just lie down and enjoy.

"Really what will you do...?" she teased him.

"Salee mei tumhari chudasi choot ko chodoonga..." he whisperd in her ear. I'll fuck you to my heart's content.. will you get fucked..." he had forgotten every thing the moment she came in his arms. He considered himself lucky, that such a charming woman came in his arms so easily.

She inserted her hand between his thighs and grasping his dick over pajama said....Mmmmm...mmmmm...nice... lagta hai bahut bada hai... chalo chodo mujhe mei bhi dekhoongi how much of power you have...Show me your prowess... I am waiting..." she coiling her body to his said.

Gopal started pressing her big firm boobs strongly and pinching her nipples over the blouse. "My dear host why don't you remove my blouse..."

"Yes dear love; the slave is at your service." He wanted to impress her saying that he is her slave...

"Slave... are you a slave...." she hilariously laughed.

"Yes... mano; your beauty is so emchanting that I became the salve of your beauty"

"Ok my dear Ghulam.. jo boloon wah karoge..." (Will you do whaever I ask?)

"Yes; yeh ghulam hajir hai..." (yes; the slave is at your service)

"Tho pajama utaro ur apna MARDANGI batao....."

"MARDANGI... darling I think it has some other names also"

"Han it has many names to excite us..."

"tho kahon kya kya nam hai (tell what are the names it has)

"My der naughty host and ghulam, use LUND, lavda kahte hai... IT IS ALSO CALLED DICK, RAMROD JOY STICK now pull your pajama and show me your DICK. The moment she said this he pulled the cord of his pajma which fell at his ankles. His flagpole is fully stredtched and twitiching now and then. He shamelessly shaking it before her eyes.. "Dekho meri malika.. yeh hai mera lund.. ab mie malika I choot dekhna chahta hun... tum bhi apni CHOOT dikhado is ghulam ko..." (See my queen see your slave's dick and show this slave your oozing PUSSY)

"Shabahash ghulam... bahut mast hai tumhara lund... I am dying to have such a LUND from last one year..."

"What.....? From last one year.. why so.. you are such a beauty... and definitely ther may be lot of penisses around you... you need...."

"Han ghulam.. mera pati gulf me kam karte hain.. uska tagda lund ka maja hi kuch aur hai... he works in gulf.. and his is so stout and lengthy... though I have tried a few but none has got such a dick... and now I found yours is similar to my husband..."

"Oh so you are hungry from last one year..."

"No not me.. my CHOOT... MY CHOOT IS HUNGRY FOR A FIT LUND..."

"Do you say mine is fit for you..."

"Han dikhne me to tagda hai ab bus uska kam dekhna hai..." (Yes, it is good to look, now I have to see its performance."

"It does commendable job (Kam bhi tagda karegi yeh...)" be assured...

"Then fuck me.. show your fucking abilities..."

"Yes I am eger to show my prowess..." he came near her.

"Not so quick dear.. before that let me show some abilities of mine...'

"No first let me show my abilities to you...." she said and kneeling before him took his massive fuck pole in her fist. Moved it to and fro by which his purple dickhead is revealed. The moment she saw his dick head there lolled saliva in her mouth. She spit the saliva on his pole and started giving him hand job. After a while she took it in her mouth.

The moment she gave a deep suck he moned with delerium "ssss.... sshs hsaaaa...mmmmm...mano.. dear..." and tightened his grip on her shoulders. She without removing his penis from the mouth raised her eyes and looking at him she tightened his dick with her teeth.

As her teeth tighted, he gave a strong push in her mouth. His penis touched the back of her throat. "ooooookkkk" a sound came from her mouth. Then she took it out looked at it and lovingly said.. "What a rascal you are..." and she rotated her tounge around the knob. Doing so she is playing with his testis, now and then taking one of the testicles in her mouth and givng a deep suckling

Now it bacme difficult for gopal to control any more.. but he wanted to enjoy her for a long time... so he pushed her on her back and fell on her... controlling himself he started kissing all over her face, eyes, eye brows, forehead, nose, ran his tongue in her nostrils, biting her fair cheeks... sucking her nipples. Came down to her stomach and ran his tongue there till it reached her deep navel. He rotated his tongue in it...

"aaaahhhh... ghulam... you are killing...hahahaha.. bahut khujli ho rahi hai...."

"Kahan malika... kahan khujli ho rahi hai..." continuing his rotation in her navel he asked.

"Maderchod... khujli teri ma ki choot me ho rahi hai.. chod apni maa ko.. bahenchod kahin ke...:

"OH.. god... mei madarchod bhi hun aur bahen chod bhi hun... theek hai... tumahri baat.. but what are you.. my mother or sister..."

"Aaaaaah...sale... kuch bhi hun pahle aurat hun..dal apna lund bheetar..." she said...

"So quick darling... I have not eaten your pussy at all...."

"Oh no, pahle yeh khjuli mitao; then do what ever you like. Any how; todays my job is over.. I'll be here with you as long as you say, first fuck me..." she lying down on her back widened her thighs and invited him pulling he petticoat up to hr waist. He saree is already lying on the floor beside the cot.

Gopal came between her thighs holding his dick and running it between her thick pussy lips asked... "is there no one at home...?"

"No... I alrady told you that my hubby is in gulf... and my only son is in the hostel..."

"Oh.." gopal said and rubbing his dick head on her verticle lips said... "Then why don't you stay for the night..." he giving a pressure to his dick said.

"ssssss....hahahahah...ssss....." raja dheere. Sss. Kya majaaa raha hain... chodo pahle... after seeing your fucking skills I'll think of staying.." she raised her bum for his entry into her slit said.. as she is saying this he slightly pulled himself back and plungd deep in. "aaammmmaaaammmm mardala re jalimne.. ufufufu..." she screamed loudly.

Gopal unheard of her again pulled his embedded penis out of her and again shoved it deep in. "aaaaaahhhhh... raja...hhhhaaaa..." she squirmed under him. The more she squirmed under him; his drill bit drilled further depths of her pussy.

"off.. my what a smooth cunt you have.. it is like I am shoving my knife in butter lump..." he continuing his strokes said.

"Did you like my pussy..." manohari raisng hr butt for his thrust asked.

"Yes, my dear.. it has been a long time that I fucked such a nice pussy... how about you; did you like my fucking...." he too enquired about his fuck.

"Han mere raja.. it is as good as my husband's... ekdum sakht aur tagda hai tumhara..."

"Do you like your husband a lot...?" giving one more shot he asked.

"Yes.. he so nice in satisfying me.. don't know how he is staying there without a pussy"

"Lucky guy.. to have such a nice wife and such nice cunt..."

"Chalo raja.. chodo mujhe.. ab saha nahin jata... fuck.. you rascal.. fuck.. hard... yes that is it... aaaahh.. it is touching the deepest depths..." she scolded him nd used abusive lnguge.

Then there took the frenzy fuck session between her and gopal... finally he shot his load in her wet pussy and fell at her side.

-x-x-x-x-x-x

"Raja mere gand maroge...." she asks kissing his dick and rotating her tongue around his cock head.

After he shoots his load; he fell at her side exhaustedly. After half an hour or so he opend his eyes and again pulled her to him and sucking her nipples. She is lying totally naked at his side. She opend her eyes and took him in her arms and stared kissing him for a while than she slipped down and took his knob in her mouth and rotating the tongue she asked about her ass fucking.

Gopal was shocked at first but very quickly regained himself. Generally woman don't agree for ass fucking, but this lady. Her self asking to fuck her gand..

'Mano dear.. are you sure.." gopal asked running his palm on her spongy butt. Actually when he saw her ass while she is going to the bathroom then only he thought how it would be to fuck her ass.

"Yes dear... my husband had spoiled me by fucking in my ass. Whether he fucks my pussy or not but, definitely he shoves his massive pole in my back orifice... sssss... the thought of getting ass fucked is causing tingles in me..."

He made her stand on the floor and bent on the cot. She kept her elbows on the bed nd kept her head over it. Gopal coming back behind her; widens her butt cheeks and found the puckered round hole.

"Wow.. what nice ass you have dear..." he said and poked his forefingr at the openenig. The moment he touched; she tightened her ass muscles. "Darling relax... loosen your gand..." he said still poking his fingr... then he spit a lot of saliva on her gand and now massaging her ass. Two or three minutes later her ass muscles loosened and it sucked his middle finger in.

"aaaahhhh.. how hot it is just like an oven..." he further pushing his finger said.

"Han raja.. batti garm hi.. use thanda karo... apna amrit usme dalo dear.. taki wah thanda pade..." she pushing her butt back on his finger said.

"Yes my dear.. don't you worry, use thanda karne ka jimma mera..." he fingering her ass said...

Then for another three four minutes he fingered her now and then applying spit on his finger. Her ass muscles were totally relaxed and now inviting his finger freely. Seeing her condition he applied a lot of saliva (spit) on his dick head and keeping it at the entrance of her back orifice gave a pressure to his LUND.

"ssssssss...hhhhhhaaaaaa...raja..." she moaned with excitement.

"Kyon dear.. accha nahin laga..." he taking her breast in his hands said...

"Bahut accha lag raha hai raja... kitne din gujar gaye usme lund na jakar.. chodo raja...chodo apni malika ki gand maro.." she said.

"aa rahan hun meri malika.. dekho ghulam ka lund kitna andar jati hai..." he said and gave a strong slap on her spongy buttock.

"hahahahahah... raja.. jal rahi hai.. it is stinging...good good.. do like that only...my husbnd used to do the same"

And he started fucking her ass with tempo. With every push of his dick in her she is throwing back her ass on hisLUND.. He with one hand squeezing her breast and with the other hand giving slaps on her gand. She is screming with joy. Gopal also is so happy that two months after his wife had gone to her parents'.. He is enjoying such a lovely, juicy, and succulant pussy of this lady. Their frenzy fuck continued for another half-an-hour and finally both fell exhausted side by side.

x-x-x-x-x-x-

It is around 6 in the evening. Still bright sunlight is there. And heat continued. Gopal and manohari both came out of the bedroom and after having btah, relaxing sitting on the sofa in the hall. AC is running. Both are still naked. She sits in his lap getting played with her boobs.

"So dear... what do you say.. are you going to stay for the night"

"Kyon man nahin bhara..." she smiling at him and kissing his cheek said.

"So quick... that too with such a beautiful and sexy lady..."

"Why your wife is also beautiful.." she looking at the photograph on the side table said.

"Han..salee, woh bhi khoodsoort hai lekin tum jaisi sexy nahin hai..." Yes, she is also beautiful but as sexy as you) he took her lips in his and sucking.

12