The Lady Thug Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Raja.. it is still hot... ek ek beer aur hojaye..."

Han han.. sure dear.. why not..." and he is about to get up then she said.. "Wait raja.. I'll bring the bottles" and getting up from his lap she had gone to the fridge at the corner bought two beer bottles.

She sat again in his lap, opened the beer bottles and with the bottle she had a sip and gave the bottle to Gopal. He too had a large sip. "Raja are ther any sancks...?" she asked.

"Yes. Dear.... spicy cashew nuts are there, just let me bring it.." he said and moving manohari from his lap he went in.

Both had beer and cashew nuts and enjoying their time. "Darling what do you want me order for our night dinner...?" he asked.

"Why so early dear it is only 7 pm now. Let us order aftar an hour; what do you say..." saying this she hugged him tightly pressing her boobs on his chest.

"As you like my dear malika" he said bending his head down.

"That is good ghulam..." then they both relaxed and surfing through the TV channels.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

When Gopal opened his eyes his head was heavy, he felt that his head is spinning. And he found that that it is already dawn. Holding his head he looked at the wall clock. It is showing 5.30 am. 'My God whole night I slept' thining this he looked around. He found that TV is stiill running. He is in the sofa and still naked. 'Where is she...?' he thought about manohari and found her nowhere in the hall. May be gone to freshen herself' thinking this he goes to the bathroom and found its doors fully open..

'Where did she go...?' thinking he entered into his bedroom..

The moment he entered he was shocked to find that his wardrobe is wide open. He quickly went to it and the moment he saw the locker fixed in the wardrobe;found it is also wide open and everything is missing from there.

He clutched his chest. "Oh god... oh god..." hee murmured. His wife's entire jewellery worth more than 25 lakhs is missing. Along with it the 5 lakhs cash; which he kept in it to invest in a business is also missing.

Then he realized that he was cheated. He remembered that two days back he read in the news papers that a lady is raoming in the city who is attrcting the wealthy businessmen and looting their jewellery and other valuables and the police asking the people to be cautious about any unknown beautiful woman and inform them on 100 if they encountered.

So dear readers hope you have enjoyed the episode.

Thanks for reading.

Yours

Pnabhiram

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

12