The Lady Vanishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake promptly complied, bellowing like a bull as he flooded my sweet pussy for the second time that day. As for myself, I'm really not sure; I don't think that I did climax -- perhaps I'd no more orgasms left inside me? - but it really didn't matter, in those final few minutes I'd completely lost the plot, the irreproachable mother had fled allowing her long subsumed inner-Jezebel to break free. We lay for quite a while in an exhausted and tangled heap, neither of us moving or speaking; it was Jake who broke the spell, running his finger between the cheeks of my bum before pressing against the tight rosebud within and enquiring: "Has anyone ever fucked you in the arse Mrs T?"

"NO! Never!" My response was instinctive, spat like the venom of a cobra as I turned to face Jake with the speed of one striking; the prim and proper matron had resurfaced. Then in the instant that I my eyes met Jake's -- his now wide with shock at the ferocity of my reply - that lady vanished, pushed back into her box once more, perhaps forever? My expression softened as the resurgent slut had her say instead, lewdly purring: "So perhaps it's high time that someone did?"

Jake's expression brightened in the instant: "Wow, you're a total whore; but Emma, she won't even let me___"

It was my finger against Jake's lips which silenced him: "I know my daughter as well as I know myself and for the moment at least, she wants to remain chaste; should you even think such a thing in her presence, never mind suggest it, Emma would slam the door in your face." Jake's gaze dropped and he nodded contritely, until I added: "So if it's just some cheap tart who'll accommodate your perverse fantasies that you're looking for... then you'd be better off visiting when Emma's not at home."

The mention of Emma proved a timely reminder and my eyes glanced immediately to the mantelpiece clock; Christ, it was almost 3:30 pm, Kay & Emma could return at any moment. Hell, they might just as easily have come home before now! This was one for the conservative mother in me to handle and I quickly bundled Jake -- still smiling inanely as he absorbed my words -- back into his clothes and pushed both he and his toolbox out of the front door. Picking up my own soiled and dishevelled clothing I checked around for signs of our tryst -- Oh God, there was a damp stain on the lounge carpet; my juices or Jake's? Who gives a shit! I 'accidentally spilt' the remains from a coffee cup over it and briefly rubbed that in with my discarded panties -- before racing up the stairs to make myself presentable. I caught sight of both Jake and my daughters through the bedroom curtains; having encountered them at the gateway, he'd clearly delayed their progress by holding his ground and engaging the girls in conversation -- I said he was a smart lad! - the delay affording me just enough time to wipe myself down, spray myself with perfume and throw on some fresh clothes, before sprinting back down to the kitchen to greet the girls, wearing an appropriately innocent, albeit flushed expression upon my face; despite the sensation of Jake's semen once again beginning to trickle slowly down the inside of my thighs.

12