All Comments on 'The Lady Volunteer'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen5 months ago

I might have mentioned this before, but as a lady of Hilary's vintage, I can attest to the joys and benefits of having a younger lover like Patrick. I also do oral and anal, as well as 'conventional' sex, just like the lady in the library. My cuckold loves cleaning me up after my boyfriend's efforts. 5 stars for this delightful tale.

Toemmy28Toemmy285 months ago

Beautifully written story of finding love in unexpected places. A repressed older lady with hidden depths, rediscovering her love of sex with a younger man who himself has been down, but loves her for who she is despite the age difference. Well done.

thelastenglishkingthelastenglishking5 months ago

Another 5* corker, you're getting me into longer stories, I wish I could find the time and patience to write them

Mike9947Mike99475 months ago

Very very nice

kiwi857kiwi8575 months ago

I had an experience with a woman 24 years older when in college— it was amazing. She was a great teacher and I provided the endless erection. She had just a small patch above her pussy that always got me hard— she was my first bareback and swallowing partner. Oh the good ole days— I still get hard thinking of her.

Great story and well written.

pcman1950pcman19505 months ago

The stuff of dreams! 5+fave.

Ravey19Ravey195 months ago

Excellent, nicely told especially for those unfamiliar with the NT.

WetmartinisWetmartinis5 months ago

A great story... I have to addition that the setting made it even better... I lived for a few years in Little Glemham, so the locale is familiar, and do actually love Suffolk.

GemmaGemmaGemmaGemmaGemmaGemma5 months ago

I absolutely loved every second of this!

mybestlibrarymybestlibrary5 months ago

A very engaging story. As a reader of all your works this has been my favourite so far. What a fortunate young man to have been magnetically attracted to this dishy woman. The astrological twist added new interest to your story line. Love your work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow, just excellent! Started it yesterday and I looked forward all day to finishing this story. Very nicely done!

BrentJWBrentJW5 months ago

Masterful story telling!

stockingnutstockingnut5 months ago

Another outstanding story? I love your description of legs with a thin ankle and how she wears her panties over the garter belt.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I enjoyed the story! Very well written!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wonderful story and moves along slowly with interesting details about the trust estate and astronomy. Two interesting and lovable people I'd like to meet.

Crusader235Crusader2355 months ago

Wonderful story, loved the description of her when he first saw her. We all knew he was smitten. Panties over Garter, oh the Lady knows how to dress for her man. Very well done, five stars plus. Thank you for it.

TerrydactilTerrydactil5 months ago

superb story and brilliantly told.more please and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Romance for the well-matched, nice eroticism and lovely characters!

Five for you

KentLondonKentLondon4 months ago

Wonderful story; superbly written. There are plenty of attractive women in their 50s, 60s and 70s who deserve a rich and varied sex life. So many are disappointed by their narrow-minded husbands so it's good to see Hilary finding a much younger and obvious partner to make her happy in and out of bed. Looking forward to a follow-up as they enjoy their sexual journey in different parts of the world.

Oldsalty1Oldsalty14 months ago

Beautifully crafted. Hope tio find a Hilary in my future!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Gently and intelligently told. I too married an older woman and we had over thirty splendid years of marriage together. A great reminder.

Levic69Levic693 months ago

Excellent story, I too found a Hilary, but unfortunately she died suddenly after 16 years of happiness.

JimDee676JimDee6763 months ago

What a great story. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

For me, this was generally a favorable read, and well crafted. But lacked some passion or something I can't put my figure on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I would give it 4+ .

Do you know the taste when you add too much sugar in your tea ? Well, the story sometimes felt too-good-to-be-true. Luckily, that feeling was interrupted by moments of tender openness. Also, the author has a tendency to use "ands" too frequently.

Otherwise, it's a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What an adroit storyteller you are. You cleverly engage the reader to feel and (re)experience what you are relating.

Evidently there are other Hillarys among us.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice story. Bring back memories of a beautiful lady that I still love to this day. Only the experience can make give you gratitude of such wonderful people who cross our path.

tucarne8tucarne822 days ago

Love the story I would have enjoyed more sensual teases from her with details of her outfits and panties…well her lingerie. But it was great!!

Coochielover71Coochielover715 days ago

Great story!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous