The Lagoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt a surprising emptiness. "No!" She tried to exclaim but his hand on her mouth suppressed any sound.

"And only to me." With that, the tentacles let her go and retracted. She was left with an eerie feeling, not knowing if or where they waited to strike again.

She could see bruises beginning to form where she had been held. He pulled her head back violently by her hair and used his body to force hers to the edge of the pool where he pushed her front against the rocky walls. She could feel the uneven surface scraping her little tits painfully. The hand in her hair forced her head to the side so she could see just how close her friend slept peacefully.

"Thanks for waxing for me, baby. That's how we like it here." The word "we" caught her attention, but before she could ponder it too hard, the hand that has been covering her mouth shot between her legs and pulled rather violently at her meaty lips. A yelp escaped her.

She feared the punishment for the sound that escaped her. "That's okay, slut. I know you can't help it. Just don't get any louder."

He spread his fingers, splitting her curtains apart. She'd always been self conscious about just how big her pussy lips were. Nothing like the cute little pussies girls in porn had. Or Kim had. She almost never let any of her boyfriends eat her out because of that. But as his fingers danced in between them - not even entering her hole yet - she moaned deeply. "I knew a little slutty human like you couldn't keep her mouth shut anyway. Even with your innocent, sexy friend so close." He said "human" as if it were a slur. Kim stirred just barely.

Nat shuddered in embarrassment, lifted from his spell just enough. She struggled to be free of his grip - pushed back against him and squeezed her legs together, water splashing loudly around her.

The hand in her hair slammed her face back against the rock, leaving a ringing in her ears. "You fucking bitch." A hard, hot sensation filled her cunt violently, like getting the breath knocked out of her. When he'd taken his swim trunks off she wasn't sure. She continued to try to twist away, but his control over her was so complete, he barely had to adjust his grip to keep her impaled on him. Her twisting only helped his cock ease deeper inside.

"At least those lips have a purpose. It's like they were made to serve my dick." His head hit her g spot before going deeper, hitting her cervix roughly. It didn't go unnoticed by either of them that her yelps of pain rapidly turned into moans of pleasure.

She felt a suckling on her breast. When she looked down, she saw the same strange tentacle latched around her nipple. She threw her head back in ecstasy.

"That's a good girl. Nothing but tits and a set of holes. You'll be welcomed into my world with open arms ... "

Her moans got louder. She didn't know what she'd do if her best friend woke up to this embarrassing scene. She wasn't sure their friendship would survive something so horrid.

"... we'd never enslave our own kind." He groaned in a way that seemed animalistic and territorial. His cock exploded in her pussy as her own juices erupted from her, squirting and mixing into the water around them.

Suddenly, exhaustion overcame her. A curtain seemed to fall over her. All she heard was "That's a good girl" and felt his hot breath on her ear as she fell into a deep sleep.

12