The Townie

Story Info
After a night of partying, college student Jenna gets taken.
2.2k words
4.08
16.6k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Hi Everyone. It's been a while since I've submitted anything due to a lot of writer's block, lack of inspiration, and an adhd brain that always seems to keep me from taking the time to actually sit and finish any new stories. Please feel free to comment and send any feedback. I'd love to hear what people think! This story is actually inspired by a real life experience, with some of it true and some of it embellished. I'll leave it to you all to decide where reality stops and fiction takes over. All characters are over 18.***

Jenna kicked off her shoes and pulled her legs up onto the couch, getting comfortable and looking around the room. It had been a great party, with lots of people coming and going, music, dancing, games, and plenty of drinks. Far too many drinks for her, probably. But she'd been having a good time. And besides, she had all day Sunday to recover. Things were winding down now and just about everybody had left. The music was still going but the only people currently still up seemed to be her, her housemates Kelly and Liz, Liz's boyfriend Adam, and that weird guy, Steve, who had randomly showed up about an hour previously.

The party had been nearly over, with most people gone, by the time the greasy-looking townie had wandered into their house. He'd introduced himself as Steve and said he heard there was a party going on and thought he'd stop by. While he hadn't been invited and was giving off a lot of creepy vibes, they'd all been a little too drunk to really care much and figured what the hell, let him stay a bit. Jenna could see him now, over in the bar area trying and failing to hit on Kelly. He looked like one of those guys who was trying too hard to be edgy and just came across as lame. He was a bit on the skinny side, with long, stringy, greasy black hair. He was wearing a beat-up looking black leather jacket with a tshirt underneath, and jeans that looked like they could use a wash if not just tossed into the trash. He seemed harmless enough though. Adam was more than capable of handling him and Kelly probably wouldn't have much trouble either.

Jenna smiled looking at Kelly. She was a starter on the University women's rugby team and had a powerful athletic build. She loved to party hard and could rival just about anyone with her ability to drink. She had a funny tendency to lose her clothes when she got really drunk though and tonight was no exception. She'd stripped down to her underwear at one point and was now drinking a beer wrapped in one of the blankets from her room. Jenna stared at her back, watching the muscles in her shoulders shift and flex as she moved and took another drink. Wonder if she still has her underwear on under that blanket, Jenna thought as she lightly nibbled her lip. Steve was standing next to her, blatantly checking her out and trying to chat her up and Jenna smiled to herself, wondering if Kelly's other drinking tendency would show itself before too long. While she was a fun, caring, outgoing girl, when she got a few drinks in her, she could have a short temper and was quick to look for a fight.

Yep, Kelly could take care of herself, Jenna thought. Looking to her left, Liz and Adam were together on the other couch, snuggled up together. They'd finished playing a drinking game not long ago and were now just sitting back listening to the music and kissing a bit. After a few more minutes they both got up, told Jenna good night, and headed upstairs to Liz's room. Jenna watched them go, jealous knowing that Liz was about to go get her brains fucked out. She pressed her thighs together a bit. It had been way too long since she'd had someone to mess around with. She'd hoped to get lucky tonight but her crush, Sara, was called in to work at the last minute and hadn't been able to make it. Sighing to herself, Jenna figured she'd just end up alone in her bed with her fingers or maybe a toy before passing out for the night. That is, if she even made it up to her room at all. She realized her eyes were feeling extremely heavy and she was comfortable where she was on the couch. Getting up and heading upstairs to her bed felt like a monumental task.

"Just seems like a lot of effort to move", she thought. "I'll close my eyes here for a bit and go up to bed eventually." Less than five minutes later, she was curled up on the couch, passed out as the night of drinking caught up to her.

Steve was getting more and more frustrated as he pressed his luck with the half-naked, clearly drunk girl next to him. He'd tried to talk and get her to open up but she was mostly ignoring him. He figured since she hadn't told him to leave her alone though he'd give it one more shot. "She's obviously looking for something", he thought to himself. "Otherwise why's she running around, barely covered, flaunting herself like that?"

Moving up behind the girl, Kelly he'd heard someone call her, Steve casually brought his hands to her bare shoulders and started to massage. "You look like you could use a little help relaxing," he whispered. Slowly he started to work his hands into her muscles, smiling as he saw her close her eyes in the mirror across the bar from them. Before he had a chance to take things any farther though, she whirled around, shoving him backwards with both hands.

"Dude, what the hell?" she yelled at him. "I don't know you, don't fucking touch me." She glared at him for a few seconds before quickly leaving the room and stomping upstairs. Steve stood where he was, shocked, as he heard a door slam from upstairs.

"Well shit," he muttered. "What a fucking bitch. Didn't realize she was so stuck up. Thinks she's better than me. Her fucking loss." He glanced around. The lights were on and music was still playing but it looked like everyone had gone off to bed leaving him there on his own. Frustrated, he figured maybe it was time to just head home. He quickly downed the rest of his drink and was turning to leave when he saw movement and shifted his gaze towards one of the couches in the living room. Steve looked closer at the girl currently passed out across the room from him. Looked to be around 20, a bit on the small but athletic side, with long dirty blond hair that was currently pulled back into a messy ponytail. She was wearing a tight t-shirt that showed off a cute pair of perky little B-cups and a pair of jeans that were hugging her tight ass. He couldn't really remember her name, but then that didn't matter. Steve watched her for a couple minutes and then looked around the room again before walking over and sitting down on the couch next to her.

As far as he could tell, she seemed to be completely passed out and oblivious to everything. Steve reached over and put his hand on her shoulder, giving her a light shake.

"Hey," he called out. "You doing ok?". The girl mumbled something incoherent in her sleep but otherwise gave no response and just continued to sleep. Steve shook her a few more times, trying to gauge just how out of it she was. When there was still no response, he sat back, watching her and debating with himself. He looked around the room again and listened. While he thought he could hear someone moving around upstairs, it seemed like everyone was in their beds sleeping or otherwise occupied.

Steve waited another minute and then slowly leaned down over the passed out blonde, pressing his lips to hers and kissing her deeply. Her lips parted slightly at the sensation and Steve took the opportunity to push his tongue forward, starting to probe her mouth. While she wasn't kissing him back, he could feel her tongue lightly moving around against his as he kissed her. Getting bolder, he reached up and began to fondle one of her tits, first running his hand over her clothes and then yanking her shirt up and sliding his hand up along her exposed skin. He tugged her bra down, freeing her tits so that he could have better access as he continued to kiss and grope her. After a few more minutes, Steve sat back, catching his breath and staring down at the passed out girl in front of him. Her shirt was still up and bra pulled down, and he took a minute to admire the sight.

Pausing again to listen for the sound of anyone moving around the house, Steve once more debated his next move. Did he stop while he was ahead? Or should he push his luck and take things further? He'd gotten to make out with this girl. One-sided, sure, but he thought it still counted. He'd also gotten to feel up her gorgeous tits and get a long look at them. The smart move would probably be to stop, but looking down at the sexy undergrad beside him made up his mind. Steve had tried to get with many of the girls from the college and had always been turned down, each time getting more and more frustrated and even angry. He would see all of those college girls running around town on weekends getting trashed and no doubt fucking all those asshole college guys. Well, now was going to be his turn, he thought. He was just going to give this girl what she no-doubt had started the night hoping for before she got too drunk.

Steve got up and reached towards Jenna, unbuttoning her jeans and roughly tugging them down her legs to her ankles and off, tossing them to the side. He next hooked his fingers under the waistband of her panties and slipped those down and off as well, dropping them to the floor next to the couch. Standing, he turned the girl over, grabbed her ankles, and pulled her to the side of the couch, positioning her so that she was now bent over the arm of the couch. Steve stepped behind her and admired her small, round ass, running his hands lightly over the smooth skin. The girl let out a small groan and Steve decided he'd better move quicker. He used one foot to slide her legs a little farther apart and knelt down behind her, cupping her ass and leaning forward to slide his tongue up along her pussy. This elicited another small groan from the girl and Steve took it to be a groan of pleasure. Starting to lick more, he worked his tongue up and down her slit, pushing in deep and tasting her, seeking out her clit and sliding his tongue back and forth over it. He'd never actually eaten a pussy but had watched plenty of porn and felt confident he had picked up some technique. After a few more minutes and some more light moans and shifting around from Jenna, Steve couldn't wait any longer. He stood up and quickly undid his pants, letting them drop to his ankles.

Steve moved up behind Jenna, positioning his cock right up against her pussy and starting to push forward. After a minute or two of fumbling, where he wondered if he'd get in, he finally felt his length slide forward and sink deep into Jenna's pussy. Steve closed his eyes and leaned his head back, savoring how amazing it felt. Grabbing her hips, he started to slowly pump in and out. He wasn't sure exactly how long he'd be able to last but wanted it to be as long as possible. Holding Jenna tight, he increased his pace, finding a rhythm and fucking her in long, smooth thrusts. He could feel her pussy squeezing him with each pump into her, could hear her ass as her skin slapped against his thighs. She was groaning more and more and Steve wondered if she'd wake up before he could finish. Worried he'd run out of time, Steve started to fuck her harder and faster, pounding into her pussy. Jenna was squirming, shifting around under him, and moaning louder as Steve kept pumping in and out. Finally, unable to hold himself back any longer, he grabbed her hips hard and gave a couple deep thrusts before sinking in all the way and cumming hard, grunting as he pumped her full of his cum. Giving her pussy a couple more pumps as he softened, he then pulled out of her and stepped back.

Jenna was moaning softly and Steve could see his cum starting to leak out of her pussy. Bending down, he quickly pulled his jeans back up, buttoning them as he kept looking at Jenna's upturned ass. Briefly, he considered moving her but decided it was better to just leave so he could get out without being caught. Steve walked back up to Jenna and slid his hands over her ass one more time, then gave her a hard spank and turned, heading out the front door and back home.