The Lair of the Green Dragons Pt. 02

Story Info
The green dragons have some tricks in store...
6.3k words
3.75
4.8k
5
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

The Ceremony of Dragons

The Lair of the Green Dragons

Part Two

Yverta had something in mind for Xigeldo in her lair but, well, she was a dragoness that liked to keep her secrets.

What she desired for him, however, was to be was soon revealed as he trotted after her, a little flap of his wings jolting him on to join her, soaring above the ground with a little laboured flight. Of course, it was only laboured as he didn't want to shoot off into the sky and it took more effort to maintain a low altitude than it did to catch and shape the air currents to his will in the arms of the true sky. Entering the palace was akin to walking into a fairy tale, although Xigfeldo had not listened to those since he had been a hatchling, the walls draped in rich, green moss, different hues shimmering through the plant life so that one could never quite be sure what shade it was. Everything breathed inherently with the life of the forest and he could not help but smile to himself, tail flicking back and forth, setting down within the halls of the palace and following close on Yverta's tail.

Of course, that put him in a good position for a little bit of teasing, not wasting his time as he ducked under her tail, tongue flickering out to tease her pussy once more. For once, he managed to catch her off guard as she jumped and threw him a look but, clearly, did not have the heart to tell him to stop, although he was quite sure that she would have ordered anyone else to do so. Instead, she moaned softly, submitting to his teasing touch, tongue brushing inside, letting the slop of his seed trickling out mark their path, dripping to the floor where it would be absorbed by the vines forming the base, the bark that offered stability, breathing yet another magical life-force back into the forest.

"Oh, you are such a tease," she whispered throatily, husky with lust. "You can't wait... I know what brutes like you are like really. You can't resist, you're prey to your own desires..."

If she thought she was going to get a rise out of him, Yverta was sadly mistaken as it was all something that Xigfeldo had heard before. In those instances, it was because someone was trying to insult him (nobody could get along with everyone, after all) but she wanted to praise him, to make use of his brutish lust, twisting it sweetly into her own form of blissful elegance, even if the princess was as rough and as coarse as he was, in all actuality. It showed through in her language, the set of her body, and could not be denied, but perhaps that was why they got on so well together.

Slurping at her cunt, he did not notice where she was leading him until they emerged into an expansive abode that could only be her private quarters, one wall entirely formed of bark as if a tree had grown across it in a strange fashion. One wall opened up over the lake with no wall at all, a pit laid with cushions and the creature comforts of blankets, everything a dragoness could want to curl up and watch the sunset or sunrise, depending on what part of the day she was enjoying. Or if she was even worried about looking out the window to take in the view at all, that was.

Chuckling throatily, he admired the woven vine floor, shifting underfoot and yet still managing to lend a sense of stability.

"This isn't the entirety of your quarters, is it?" He murmured conversationally, sidling up alongside her with the taste of her on his tongue. "So small for one as grand as you..."

She snorted at that but his tail teasing up under hers, toying with her cloaca and seeking out the vent of her pussy inside stole any snide remark from her lips.

"Oh... Mmmph," she groaned, eyes rolling, half-slits of lust as he stretched her out with his tail, the length thickening the deeper he went. "No... This is only the main room. I have far more...mmm...experiments going on in other rooms. And these are what I called you here first on your tour to trial with me. You've...unnff...experienced one... Are you deliberately trying to make this difficult?"

Xigfeldo's eyes twinkled less than innocently, lips pressed together and tail still, yet thrust so deeply into her pussy that the tease of it could not possibly be denied, his intentions explicit.

"I don't know what you mean..."

Huffing, Yverta squeezed her cunt down around his tail as she tried to waddle off, legs not quite working as she may have wanted them to, leading him to the far wall. Somehow, he managed to keep his tail driven up inside her, hustling to keep pace alongside her so that it would not slip out, though was hardly surprised that the wall of vines only shivered, allowing them to easily pass through into another, larger still room. In there was a dragoness and a dragon sitting on their haunches, facing them but not really looking at them. In fact, their eyes were quite hazed over and distant as if they were not really present in the moment either, panting softly and rolling their shoulders, tails twitching along the line of the floor.

"Well, well, well," Xigfeldo murmured, squirming and wriggling his tail within her, slithering back and forth, a kinky, slow pump. "What do you have here, Yverta? You've been plotting..."

It was that plotting that he enjoyed the most with Yverta too, the dragoness one who was truly after his own heart in some ways, their personalities matching up well in more ways than one. The dragoness grunted and smiled, though kept her lips sealed against any revelations, at least for the moment, choosing instead to let him tail-fuck her, the thick appendage thrusting and grinding, striving cheekily to bring a rise of a moan from her lips. The dragons before them, however, were not so caught up that they could not speak, although there was something going on there too.

"Ah... Hello, sister," the male dragon murmured, eyes half-lidded, though the drake looked a little shyer and younger than most that Xigfeldo had liaised with of late, perhaps more around the same age as Avilia the red dragon. "I thought you'd never bring him up here for us to meet."

He may have tried to sound bolder than he was but something squirming around his hind end prompted Xigfeldo to take a closer look, neck arching out even as his tail idly toyed with Yverta, her pussy rippling and pulsing wonderfully around him even with the fluffy tip soaking up her juices.

"You have a brother and a sister?" He queried with a smile. "I didn't know I'd be meeting you too. But what's going on here?"

The dragoness before them didn't give him a chance to answer, her short horns tucked in very close to her head, jaws parted as she let out a breathy moan, cheeks seeming warmer with the shade of a blush. Instead of saying what was going on aloud, she stood shakily, legs quivering as if they could hardly support her weight anymore, though the cause of that was swift to be found. There was no abnormal scent in the air, which was, perhaps, something that he should have taken note of on their entry, though he had rather been preoccupied with Yverta's pussy at that time. The dragoness revealed what they were doing with a flourish, though it was the squirt of her orgasm that drew his attention the most, head snaking out and tongue flickering to catch her scent on the air.

It was another plant but that was not the grand reveal, nor the fact that they were plugged full of the tentacles. The plant boasted the exact same shade of green as the dragons' scales as if it was the same entity, two beings coming together, which was why they had been so difficult to spot, though now that they had been revealed the vines crawled up their bodies, encasing limbs and rising up for sweet restraint. Before their eyes, the dragon pair groaned and showed that the plants were stimulating them, though there was little evidence of their climaxes, a teasing tentacle even fully encasing the male's cock, hiding it from view. Now that he knew it was there, however, the bulge that his cock made in the 'stem' of the vine was clear to see, Xigfeldo's attention raised and his cunny, once again, squeezing down, anticipating being filled once again.

"What am I seeing here?"

Yverta smiled.

"It absorbs the sweet essence that they produce," Yverta explained, trying to seem smug but failing to do so as her hind legs braced against the thrusts of his tail, "taking it for its own. The plant grows stronger and...well...that's as far as my research here, my...mm...my little experiment has gone. But I thought a big, strong drake like you would have more to learn from them than me, if you weren't so engaged with shoving your tail up into my cunt!"

Xigfeldo laughed but he took the hint - after all, he was not a drake who didn't know how to treat a lady right. And maybe sometimes treating a dragoness (or even a drake) as they deserved meant that he'd have to give them a little break from time to time, all of them keen on fresh pleasures.

"Come now... It's more than time to see just how these work for you. I need more for my research, though I am better at the creating than I am at the testing." She smirked. "You need a touch of all classes, don't you agree?"

She was putting on a voice but Xigfeldo skimmed over it, jabbing her playfully in the side with his tail, though his feet were already in motion, wanting to experiment. It was what he was there for, his mission and his purpose finally clear, the temptation of the plants too much to resist. The drake churred softly, rolling onto his side, showing off just how the plant filled his tail hole securely, although it didn't seem to be thrusting at all, even though it was doing something to him. But what was that something? Xigfeldo snapped eagerly, the much younger, more playful drake in him emerging with final relish. He had to know!

And the dragoness - oh! She was just as fine as Yverta, if a little smaller. It wasn't hard for a dragoness of the green type to be smaller than her, to be fair, though she looked more delicate too, even if an adult. Her head rolled back and she watched him out of the corner of her eye as he inspected her, waiting on Yverta to set up whatever it was that she was doing, heart pounding and his oily aphrodisiac slopping out even against his will. He wasn't actively thinking about trying to spread it but sometimes his body took over and, well, that just couldn't be helped. Maybe it would even help Yverta get a move on!

"Here..."

He didn't need to look as the vines slithered up his legs, both familiar and strange as he recalled the other plant that Yverta had set up for him to take his pleasure with. Yet his pussy ached for penetration, huffing and chuffing lowly under his breath, his hips working, though that wasn't going to make it any easier for the plant to do its work, Yverta muttering as her own desire was stoked, nostrils quivering. He could not have said just what scent she caught on the air but perhaps there was something more to the plants that could absorb their essence, their power, that would become evident in time. He'd just have to fuck them and let them fuck him to find out!

They found his pussy within his cloaca so very easily that it was simple to know that the plants had found a dragon's sexes before. They were experienced, maybe more so than the fresh plant that Yverta had planted in the tunnel, to reveal the entrance to their lair on the other side of the mountain, for him to find. Knowing more than well enough what they were doing, the vines twisted and turned up his legs and drew his thighs apart, letting them slip into his cloaca, a teasing caress and a kiss of vine on scales passing in the wake of them. As much as Xigfeldo shivered, his aphrodisiac pushed out, thick, fat globules forced out through the rippling contractions of his pussy. It stained his cloaca and eased the path of the tentacles, their twisting drive filling him in two places while the third encased his cock in a wrapping motion, layering twisting coils along the full length of his cock.

Hot breath, hotter than what his cool body should have normally have produced, caught in his throat as Xigfeldo groaned, head rolled, body quaking. Such pleasure should not have come from a plant but he languished and relished in the manner of experimentation, legs quivering as he spread them, willingly allowing the plant even better access. Yet even through the rising, pounding bliss, the tentacles driving and sealing themselves into his holes, body neatly contracting and conforming to them for the tightest, most pleasurable fit, he could not fail to notice Yverta watering the plants with a slew of what appeared to be rose petals. They were not petals, however, for they disintegrated, absorbed by the plants, as soon as they touched the vines, the plants writhing and twisting, pounding all the more fervently for the passion they were fed.

He worked his jaw but the question would not leap to his lips and, really, what did it matter anyway? Another vine wound around his neck as Yverta posed before him with her tail raised, although his cock could not be used, right there and then, in that manner of breeding pleasure. No, they were due to be bred by a more sultry entity altogether, scales itching with the need to thrust and yet sweetly unable to - that was, of course, if they wanted what it was that the plants had to deliver to them. And just what else was the gleaming, silver drake there for?

No, there was a luxury to pleasure, letting it sinuously wrap itself around him as he groaned, grunts rising up from the back of his throat, Yverta whimpering in turn. She wanted him, huffing as the vines of a fourth plant caught her claws, although no harm would come to the creature, for that was what it had to be called in the end, from her body. Her brother and sister groaned, side by side, though what little breath there was left in their lungs seemed entirely occupied with that pesky act of breathing rather than crying out their lust, the two dragons alike and different at the same time. The female kept her eyes closed, lying flat out on her belly with her tail arched up over her back, her pussy plugged and another vine, like with Xigfeldo, questing probingly at her tail hole, although it already boasted a light gape, gleaming with some manner of plant-like secretion. The male, on the other hand, was a brasher sort, keeping his forelegs bent under him, trying to push himself up constantly even though he did not truly boast the strength to do so, his anal passage securely plugged and cock swallowed up in a lustful tentacle-mouth, the rippling massage and suck audible even from where the older dragons stood.

Catching Xigfeldo's eye, however briefly it was to be for, Yverta huffed hotly, eyes dancing with lust that no longer had to be restrained. Xigfeldo smirked covertly. Had it ever? It was strange indeed to imagine her being anything but the dragoness that he had right there before him, the living embodiment of lust and fertility with so many sons and daughters, many adults already, roaming the land and beyond.

"My brother is Jarrett and my sister is Xiomara. Say that ten times...ah...quickly..."

Her joke was lost as the plant snaked up between her legs, tentacles twisting, winding together, though their quest was all the same, their joined goal alike in kind. Yverta moaned.

"Or not..."

Xigfeldo grinned, although there was much there for him to enjoy, experience crashing upon him as his tail tried to twist back and forth and was caught in the loving embrace of another vine. Rather than drawing his tail out straight, it curiously entwined itself with the long, flexible appendage, suckling on the tip, and it took Xigfeldo a moment to realise that, of course, that part of his tail had been crammed up inside Yverta not too long ago. The plant even fed off that little touch of her essence? He groaned, thoughts wavering, drifting. Interesting... Very interesting. But not interesting enough to command his mind.

Sinking into the moment, he watched hungrily as the tentacles ploughed Yverta, two thick ones jamming into both her pussy and her tail hole, her cloaca appearing as if it was stuffed full, strained to its very limit. And yet it could not have possibly have been all that she was capable of taking as she moaned for more, tongue hanging out, her brother and sister seeming to try to watch her, even though their own plants were striving to make that more difficult than ever for them. Another vine jammed up into Xiomara's tail hole, the younger dragoness whimpering, though a tentacle in her mouth took care of that, the plant not caring about her teeth as it forced the less experienced dragoness to suckle on it.

And then a little more became clear, a tiny fraction as his body rippled with an odd warmth, tentacles shivering, pulsating. It was both the deliverance of their seed coming and the milking of the cocks of the males, although it would later be found that they could take the arousal of a dragoness too and make that their own, add to their power, growing stronger, more vital to the life-force of the forest. Xigfeldo's hips rocked, cock throbbing, yet not even he would have the will in himself to stop the ultimate climax from crashing over him, weight shifting, as he let out a roar that should very well have alerted everyone nearby what was happening.

But it was with younger Jarrett that he realised, as his cock's seed was caught by the tentacles, a mouth swallowing it all down, locking around only the very tip of his tapered cock, that something more was afoot. As if the tentacles were trying to lead insects into the centre, tiny, dotted lights lined them, a traipsing path that flickered and danced in time with the thrusts, the passion of the plant that only knew one purpose in life and yet was an awful lot more intelligent than anyone, seemingly, had given it credit for. Yverta was cleverer but even she would not know what her creation could come to, eyes wide in wonder as a vine jammed its way into her mouth and then another around her muzzle too so that she had no hope of getting it out again!

Tight, it was far, far too tight for her to release as she chewed on it and, briefly, Xigfeldo wondered if she might need help in that case. Just in time, however, her struggles ceased and a bulge pushed down her throat, the vine doing the work for her of swallowing and breathing, funnelling breath to her lungs as her flanks clearly heaved with fresh air. However it was channelling oxygen into her lungs was another question entirely but not one that they would answer until, ah, Yverta had had the chance to conduct even more expansive research. The funny thing was that, after that day with the newest princess of the fertility and breeding ceremony, she would not find herself short of any volunteers at all...

Xiomara whimpered, eyes closed, though there was time for her to learn, orgasm after orgasm washing over her. Something splashed her muzzle, the dragons forced closer together than they had realised, though Xigfeldo's cum would not go to waste, her tongue snaking out around the tentacle stretching her jaws, her brother pressed in close. Nothing of that nature, of course, was taboo in dragon-society and there was more still for the two of them to learn as Jarrett humped and ground, a young drake lost in lust as he tried to slap his tail down for leverage, even that strong muscle trapped and sweetly forced to bear through milked orgasm after orgasm.

Bliss, however, was all that came from them, being thankfully able to climax over and over again without having to worry at all about becoming too sensitive to enjoy themselves. No, that was the wiles of other species but all that Yverta had managed to glean was coming to a crescendo, Xigfeldo's eyes fixed on her as his holes were pounded, filled to the brim, though his body would always make sure that he felt fuller than he had ever been before. Such was the way of having a body that would tighten to any cock, the tentacles teasing in, easily, another two vines to each hole, straining him without the dragon even having to reach for a touch of magic to push past any bodily limits.

12