The Lair of the Green Dragons Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And yet the power of the plants lay in what they made him want to do, eyes fixed on Yverta, flicking and roaming to her brother and sister from time to time, though it was clear that the dragoness was his first and foremost attention-grabber, to say the least. Her hips worked, so thick and round, muscle showing through even her scales, her body a work of art, head rolled back and eyes gleaming with lust. Though he would have taken her anywhere and anytime, the tentacles had a different plan in mind for him, only giving the lustful drake a single option as they pulled out of her tail hole, leaving her cunny stuffed, cloaca strained yet showing the delightful way to ultimate glory.

Nuzzling a tentacle drifting near his maw, Xigfeldo smirked and licked it in thanks. What else could he do as he leaned into the dragoness, the vines helping him push over her back, Yverta taking his weight like the princess she was. And, really, could anything have possibly been any better for the coming-together of two princesses such as them?

"Let's see just what you can take..." He caught the eye of Xiomara, the dragoness whimpering around her own vines, holding her maw open wide, very wide. "You can take my cock too, if you watch so eagerly, sweet one... Though I think the vines need to stretch you out first!"

Xigfeldo smirked and twisted his tail around to Yverta's hind end, letting her draw her own conclusion where it was going. The tentacle ramming into her mouth, taking care of her breathing for her, helped him out, pushed him on, showing him the path up to her tight tail hole, the tuck of the hole secured away within her cloaca. It was hidden and protected but he knew as well as any other dragon just where to find that part of either a male's or a female's anatomy, using the lubrication of her pussy to easily slip inside. That did not, however, mean that it was not a stretch and she moaned luxuriously around the tentacle, though her cries of pleasure were muted and muffled at best.

Still... Not even the drake could deny that there was something exotic about making a female moan like that, his heart pounding for her, the singing of their joint souls driving him on into a pounding high. His cock pumped full of blood, muscles contracting, twitching, lusting for more, yet it was the plant that would give him that more, a living, vibrant organism twitching and massaging around his shaft, pulling and tugging. Better than a pussy - well, just in a different way - it squeezed and caressed with such shocking dexterity that, even in that moment, he could not help but admire Yverta for what she had created, the true effects of which were still yet to be seen. What power it held would come to light soon, however, the tentacles already thickening up, living and pulsating, energy thrumming through them as if the very bodies of the dragons themselves were sending another kind of force entirely down the vines over and over again.

His tail ploughed into her and the tentacles around his cock made him feel just like he was fucking her, even though the drake knew, in some part of his mind, that he was at least somewhat aware that he was not crammed into her. Xigfeldo's shaft pulsed but every last drop of seed was swallowed up and, curiously, he tried flooding the tentacles with his oil, just to see what would happen. If anything, the tentacles all seemed to grow thicker and fuller, rising up and up and up to cover the entire room, the mass of swarming, fat vines covering the dragons entirely. There was no telling the difference between vines and scales anymore as even the youngsters were hefted, squirming, into the air, wriggling and kicking even as their limbs were securely restrained.

It was all for the better, Xigfeldo's head swimming and drifting, pleasure rising up and up and up, needing so much more, even more than he already head right then and there where he was. His cock pulsed and he thought, even though it was not true, that he was seeding Yverta, passion thrumming up, the knowledge that he would, very soon, be seeding the rest of the dragons in the lair that also wanted him. And just who wouldn't want him when he was the newest princess? Lust surged through him but his snarl was lost in another roar of orgasm, belting it out as he heaved and grunted, hammering, trying to thrust, the warmth of the dragoness against him more than he could bear.

And, of course, his tail grinding into her tail hole was another thing entirely, pressed up close to the thick underside of her tail, the mass of it guiding him in. The twist and thrust of her body too urged him deeper and her hole squeezed around him, although he could not have said that she was trying to pull him deeper. No, his tail was thicker than the thickest vines that he had seemed reaming her and he plunged his tail deeper and deeper, the flexibility of his body allowing him to twist around more and more, drama flourishing through in the pounding beat of his heart, the pump of blood around his body.

The vines tingled with light, the dancing pattern hypnotising if he had been there in the moment to see it. But Xigfeldo was gone, lust after lust crashing through him, his tail twisting, grinding, pulsing deeper and deeper. There was more to come, so much more, tentacles twisting and turning, rotating as if they had more flexibility than even he could have anticipated. And yet if there was one thing that Xigfeldo would soon come to see it was that there was nothing that he could expect from Yverta and her plants, the creations that the deviant dragoness had come up with for herself.

In his breeding of her, feeding the plants more and more power, the next generation would be shown how to breed, how to thrive, how to become the next champions that the green dragons would revere and hold high in the esteem of their world. Her brother and sister, Jarrett and Xiomara, watched, though the worry in their eyes was only out of concern for them and not anything else. They were not in pain but orgasms like the ones they were having would need a stud-breeder like Xigfeldo to deliver again, if he was kind enough to do so, panting and heaving, his tail grinding. Their sister moaned around the vine, her body still, covered in so many vines that everything was revealed even as her body was restrained, passion contained for a throbbing crescendo that could not be lusted for in another manner than the one she was duly set on playing out. It would come and Xiomara would take it, again and again, though even she was not so sure what she wanted anymore, just like her brother.

Jarrett hardly breathed, head rolled back, chest heaving, pulsating desire coursing through him as if forced there by a higher power. Ah, but the young drake had so very much to learn and even then he lusted for the studly body of the older dragon before him, humping and grinding, heaving for the ultimate passion of the release. He needed to grunt, he needed to groan, yet the tentacle between his jaws, tickling the back of his throat - it could not quite push that far yet - had a tenacious desire to play out too, milking him even as he tried to jam his cock into that suction-like mouth, better than what he'd even experimented with before.

Milking was not a true orgasm, however, not for a randy young dragon who needed it and Jarrett whimpered and squirmed against his sister, although his cries were lost, Xigfeldo rumbling above them. He was a lustful mass of a dragon in the moment that they could not help but look up to, snarling and heaving, tail twitching, the muscle visibly rippling as he manipulated his own body to his will, driving and thrusting. On and on, he could only go on, thrusting and grinding and yet not getting anywhere, unsure of whether or not he was actually moving. Jarrett groaned. In a moment like that, it didn't seem to matter anymore, desperation rising up with equal amounts of arousal. A young drake like him, after all, was yet to learn what he enjoyed the most.

But Xigfeldo could fill their vision, somehow managing to dominate despite everything else, heaving and snarling and bellowing, the wall of vines behind the plants trembling with the shiver of his breath. He could not hold himself back as he climaxed one time after the other, so many crashing through him that it was admirable that even his draconic body could keep up, though he should have known that his stamina, ultimately, would win through. Being of draconic creation, perhaps the tentacles and plants would be able to drain a dragon before they were good and done but there was only one way to find out and the heaving mess of a lustful dragon still had a gleam in his eye that asked for more.

And it was more that he would get as Yverta clenched down on his tail, making it more than a little difficult for him to move. It was not that that caught his attention, however, but the flaring of illumination ripping down the tentacles, flashing and glinting and gleaming, the shades of the forest pumping through them. Yet the bulges of seed and sap that flowed down the full length of each and every tentacle funnelled something into them that Yverta would need to study in far greater detail, pumping them full, huge bulges flowing into them as they were pumped and pumped, bellies strained and full.

There was no end to it and the youngest of them struggled, though Yverta and Xigfeldo, as would be expected of them, took it all like a pro. One tentacle almost reverently lodged itself between his lips and Xigfeldo took the opportunity to suckle, drawing it sweetly into his mouth as he curled his tongue around it, drinking in the overly sweet essence that was nowhere near as musky as a dragon's cum nor as sweetly tart as the arousal of a dragoness. Neither, it was something else and it was that that had him grinding and thrusting, pumping out another orgasm still to feed the power of the plants all the more. With the vines twisting together, there was no longer any telling where one ended and another began, not so far set apart from the tangle of limbs that the champions, princes and princesses, had been left in after the ceremony, the after-party leaving them more drained than the event itself.

With the plants filling the room, tentacles writhing and twisting through the vines that he had, of course, taken to be a wall, they ripped down the semblance of privacy, revealing the dragons below, the flight of them that had come together to see what was happening, what their adored, crudely so, princess was crafting for them. For her experiments had come to sweet fruition time after time again and this time would be no different for any of them as the plants eagerly trembled, glowing faintly, reaching for the dragons that would become their next source of power. There was no draining a dragon of their sexual essence, of course, and the beasts leapt sweetly into the grasp of the tentacles, letting themselves be twisted up and away into the air as if even their bulky bodies weighed nothing at all, sides shivering with restrained lust.

Yet there was no sense of being restrained as they willingly gave themselves over to the passion of the plants, the shimmering lines of magic and power trickling down their vines, all the way to the buds blossoming, swelling, at the centre of them all. Yverta's eyes gleamed but there were no words suited to fall from such sweetly suckling lips as the tentacle pounded her throat, worming its way down even as it fed air down to her lungs, lost in the moment, revelling in her creation. So much was hers to take and develop and she'd known all along that Xigfeldo was just the right dragon to take them forward, the next step in their blissful blooming!

The vines curled out and out and Yverta tried to cry out to her people, those that she was in charge of when it came to matters of sex and lust and their sexuality, what she was the champion of in fertility sweetness, though they knew, still, that their princess was there for them. There was no rule to come from her paw but there was still lust for her to spread, the passion of fertility rising thick and strong through a land that, truly, no longer required it. But that most certainly was not going to stop the dragons from doing what they did best and sending their offspring out into the world to rule and reign further and further afield, claiming all that they came across and then rising into the next drama and realm with a flourish and a cocky grin.

They were dragons and the world would know them!

Xigfeldo roared, on the pinnacle of the stage, eyes on him even though the rest of the flock of dragons was caught up in the throes of lust. Even the shyest, most covert of them, was in with the vines, teased to completion, roars and grunts and groans charming through in a distinct cacophony that not even he could make sense of. And it was him at the centre of it all, feeding his power, his seed and his orgasmic juices, into the plant, letting them grow and grow and grow as Yverta relished in it, twisting and curling back and forth to the extent that she could.

There was only one thing more to do and that was to throw his head back, to lose himself in the moment completely and utterly, whimpering, moaning, every sound lost as he cried out over and over again. He could do anything, be anything, let the plants grow, pounding him, his tail having slipped from Yverta's tail hole but, well...what did that really matter in the grand scheme of things? The vines pushed him down and his cock found her pussy, tentacles guiding him in, though they still seemed to manage to suckle down his cum and her fluids, feeding off their lust.

She would soon see just what had come of her plants, trembling with light, shivering in slick droplets of sexual fluid, Yverta's younger siblings whimpering, caught up in the very depths of it. It would only be good, of course, but something to feel the land, to bring life to the most barren of areas beyond the reign of even the dragons across the land, taking them to newer pastures that were not yet fertilised.

Yverta's eyes gleamed, tongue crushed down against the bottom of her mouth, the drake cramming her full hitting all the right spots. Xigfeldo had been more imperative to her research than even she'd realised. The plants pounded them, sending thoughts into turmoil swirling and pounding on the inside of a skull that seemed empty of anything but lust. And it was only those lustful times were to come going forward for the green dragons and their silver-black princess friend...

Xigfeldo moaned, licking one of the tentacles, catching Xiomara's eye, that shy sweetheart. It would all be right.

They'd make sure of it.

12