The Laird of Kinley Keep Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain nearly blinded her. One minute he was filling her to the hilt and the next instant, he was gone. Before she could recover from his onslaught, he drove into her again, renewing the pain she had felt from before. Trying to be strong failed miserably as she cried out and balled her fists digging her fingers into her palms.

He withdrew and before he could thrust again, she could hear herself sounding pathetic even to her own ears, "Please, no more. Please," she pleaded, all the fight in her gone. Her quiet reserve escaping her. She was sure he would kill her.

Her pleas fell on deaf ears as he entered her again, her skin stretching to accommodate the width of him. The sack below his cock slapped against her flesh as he dug himself within her body. Leaving her hands beside her, he ripped her nightgown in two and proceeded to cruelly twist her breasts and strike them repeatedly while gaining momentum in his plowing of her.

The agonizing hurt she had felt before had ebbed, but nevertheless, she was still in pain. Kaelyn didn't even have the strength to push him away, she just lay limp as he claimed her body, gripping her mounds in his large hands and pinching her nipples. Lifting her legs, he rutted her like an animal, her breasts bouncing as he sank himself deep inside her. He slide inside her savagely, and she could feel how tight she closed around his hardness. Could feel how full she felt when he laid inside of her, stoking the depths of her inner core.

Rough large fingers tangled in her hair, pulling unforgivingly as he continued his assault. She alternated from the mind-shattering pain invading her tightness and the sharp scratches on her back.

She was just about to wonder how much more she would have to endure when suddenly, Malcolm grew still as a foreign sound escaped his lips and he pressed himself against the insides of her warm cave.

Kaelyn felt him pulse inside her, realizing that he must be filling her with the essence of life that only a man can give. The feeling was strange as he pressed himself against her once more, and then withdrew from her body.

He stood looking down at her unashamedly in his naked body.

"Cameron will get yer clothes for yer. After ye clean up, ye will wed me," he ordered in a voice that expected to be obeyed. "I filled yer belly with my seed an' no respectable mon will have ye."

Kaelyn knew what he said to be true. Being highborn such as herself carried its downsides. If she were a common peasant girl, no one would have cared or blinked twice who had settled between her thighs. But because shewaswho she was, she could only imagine the gossip that would swirl around her, the looks she would receive, and the worst of all, the embarrassment it would cause her fragile mother.

She was ruined.

Without waiting for her to respond, he quickly donned his clothes and headed back to the cottage. Kaelyn tried to pull the tattered gown up to cover her exposed body as best she could and hesitantly reached down below her navel. She swiped her finger between her thighs at the sticky wetness and brought her hand back up to reveal blood mixed with a thick white substance.

Shivering, she dragged her hand across the hem of her gown to clean her fingers as best she could and finally allowed herself to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week had passed before she realized they had reached the outskirts of his lands. It was mid-afternoon when all the riders brought their steeds to a steady trot, coming out of the lofty trees from the forest. The grass was a rich hue, sprinkled with poppies and daffodils brought forth by spring. A cottage here and there sprinkled alongside the dirt path they took with people stepping out to give their greetings to their laird. In the distance, she could see the stone gray fortress where she was supposed to live.

She refused to call it home. Never home.

The closer they went towards it, the more cottages appeared, seemingly closer together and more crowded. Once the thick, massive doors had been open for them to enter, the vast green from before was replaced with cramped apartments and children running along winding paths through mazes of buildings.

Kaelyn sat silent, taking it all in. The dirt road became cobbled as they took a route that elevated upwards. They continued going up in the shape of a square, each time reaching a higher level than the last. The path was wide and long as they went, and strangely enough, she could still see apartments and levels of grass all the way up here. Little gardens with various vegetables and flowers decorated the patches of earth while various aromas wafted out the glassless windows.

Finally, they stopped and leveled out onto a smooth flat surface. Enormous doors greeted them as Malcolm, now off his horse, strode ahead stopping only briefly to speak a few words to the man keeping watch by the door.

"We're home lass," Donnan said softly, watching as the guard pulled the heavy door open for them.

She didn't answer as he plucked her off her ride, looking about her in awe. Kaelyn was so far up, she swore she could see the first cottage she had come across when they first entered Malcolm's lands.

Below her, she could see the people mulling about with their lives. Laughter echoed against the stone walls surround the keep and mixed conversation was a steady hum. In the distance she saw the tree line where she had just came and the sun was slowly hiding behind them.

Turning back to the doors, she steeled herself for the unknown and started forward with heavy feet as she wondered how she had gotten here. One minute she was fantasizing about true love and the next, she was wed to a Scottish brute! He hadn't even bothered telling her what her new last name was. Donnan had to supply her with the knowledge.

She was now Kaelyn Roseanna Kinley.

Mrs.Malcolm Kinley.

Even in name, she had lost a part of herself. Anxiety threatened to surface as she frantically looked around asking herself again.

What am Idoinghere?

I'm alone.

This man had his way with me.

I don't belong here.

I'm alone.

I'm alone.

I can't be married.

I'm alone.

I'm alone.

She couldn't stop repeating it in her head, feeling bile build up in her throat. For an instant, she thought of flinging herself onto the ground below, thinking that it would serve him right, when Donnan gripped her elbow and led her through the doors.

Swallowing, Kaelyn kept her meager meal of cheese and bread in her stomach. She looked about her, not realizing the sheen on her brow. Her hands felt clammy and her voice seemed to be stuck in her throat.

A few people stood along the front hall, bowing and curtsying as she walked by in a daze. Now that she was here, it seemed so permanent. Not that the marriage-by-night seemed temporary, nor the moment he ravaged her body with no gentleman decorum. Neither felt as deadening as the staff looking upon her as though she were their mistress and the lady of the house.

As if this were her home.

Kaelyn couldn't focus on names or who did what. She really wasn't paying attention, lost in her own miserable thoughts until she came upon the two children at the end of the group.

Both peered up at her, a little boy and an even smaller girl.

Without hesitation, the boy spoke first. "Are ye gonna be my new mum?" he demanded, in the same authorative tone his father—herhusband—used.

A mother?

...And with that, she felt darkness fold over her, and then nothing.

Malcolm

Malcolm sat in his favorite chair, letting Wolfsbane his terrier, sit at his feet. He was determined to drink to the dregs and was succeeding, feeling his stomach fill with ale. The day hadn't been one of his better ones.

Of all the damnedest things, the chit decided it was the perfect time toswoonin front of his staff. Not only did she have to be carried to her chambers, it made him look weak. She was a reflection of him and he wasn't sure how the men got by with dainty flowers back in England (nor did he care), but he would rather walk on hot coals than have to deal with a woman who fainted over nothing.

He had barked for two men to carry her upstairs, then ignoring his friends and children, went in search for Constance to let out his frustrations. She had her own rooms in the castle as it was no secret she was his mistress. Stalking down the halls, he swung her door open and took in the sight of her hungrily.

She lay in bed, ready for him. Her hair was a glossy mass of curls that spilled from her crown down her bare creamy shoulders. Hazel eyes looked at him invitingly as she tucked a finger in her wide mouth and licked slowly. A thin lacy material fell from her large tits, revealing dark pink nipples already taut with need.

Neither said anything as he closed the door slowly and joined her on the bed. Malcolm knew he could always come for her when he needed release as long as he gave her shelter, food in her belly and an occasional trinket every so often.

Usually, he was a generous lover, but tonight, he had to be selfish. Standing on his knees, he pulled her up to his waist and watched as she expertly undid his trousers. Once his cock became free, she slid her hands down his shaft, knowing how he liked to be touched.

Malcolm didn't want touches though. Not tonight. Urgently, he pushed her hands aside, gripped her head and forced her mouth down his length. She didn't protest has she slithered her tongue on the smoothness of his skin, keeping her hands clasped behind her. He closed his eyes letting himself be immersed in the expertise of her mouth.

There was nothing better than shoving your cock in a willing mouth.

The warm heat of her consumed him and she lapped up his early juices with a moan. He opened his eyes to watch her plant the tip of her tongue to the tip of his cock and slowly move away revealing a silvery strand connecting the two.

Smiling, she dipped her finger in the path of his pre-cum and traced it along her full lips. Slowly, she licked her mouth while looking up at him with her big green-brown eyes. With a groan, he grabbed the back of her head with both hands and shoved furiously within the depths of her throat. Ignoring her gags trying to accommodate him between her lips, he continued his assault, darting in and out of the moist heat of her mouth. He glided savagely over her tongue, enjoying the friction it cause against him; the wet, slightly coarseness of it against his smoothness. He reveled in knowing he reached the back of her throat where her saliva felt thicker and watched as her eyes grew slick with tears.

He thrust with no gentleness. No thought for her.

He only thought of himself, literally fucking her mouth like he would her quim.

And at that thought, he tensed as he felt his seed shoot from him deep within her throat. He held her close, her nose pressed against his stomach as she now struggled against his muscular thighs. Despite her trying to free herself, he held her in a firm grip, emptying himself in her, not wanting to waste a drop.

With a shudder, he fell back and laid on her bed, pulling her close before dozing off to sleep.

*Kaelyn*

Kaelyn awoke to a girl busy tending to the fire in the corner of the room. Looking about she found she was in a very large room, with tapestries of white daffodils and lilacs outlined in gold trim. The coverlet she laid on was also white embroidered with tiny yellow flowers. She stretching, feeling stiff still in her dress from that afternoon. The maid soon presented a tray filled with potatoes and carrots, rabbit's meat, and a chunk of bread. A mug of goat's milk completed her meal.

She remembered she had felt sick and startled, knew she fainted.

Lady Kaelynneverfainted.

She could only imagine what herlairdhad to say about that!

Growing up with her brother Kenrick, only two years older than herself, she was more prone to follow him around doing the same wild things he did and constantly making a game of who could out best each other. They lived mostly in their country estate, never visiting London much. She was told the air wasn't proper for someone of their station and it was best to keep her impressionable lungs out of harm's way. Only when they were older would they be allowed to live in London. Much to her mother's dismay, growing up she had climbed plenty of trees, ran barefoot in the gardens, and chased plenty bullfrogs. As she got older, the games changed to racing each other on their steeds and playing more sophisticated pranks on their governess. Her father would laugh and laugh at his two rambunctious children, sometimes in on the secret that they were up in a tree whilst their mother looked for them.

Their adventures came to a halt when the matriarch of the house finally convinced him that it was high time to prepare themselves for the life that lay before them. So Kenrick stayed longer in his studies, learning how to become a Duke. The responsibilities it entailed and the obligations he had to meet. In turn, instead of sucking honeysuckle from the wild bushes, her days ran longer inside doors, pricking her fingers over embroidery, drumming them over the pianoforte, and using them to stroke a brushes over canvases. No longer did she scream running down hills and laughing as she fell in a heap at the bottom, tripping over Kenrick's feet. She now practiced in the art of song, having been told a husband enjoyed a wife with a pretty voice.

Realizing how starved she was, she tore into her dinner, grateful the meat was tender and the vegetables fresh.

"Will there be anything else fer ye milady?" the young girl asked, dipping down into an awkward curtsy.

"What's your name?" Kaelyn inquired, looking to talk to somebody,anybody.

"Bridget," she answered stiffly.

Was everyone here suffering from ill manners? Mentally shaking her head, she assumed that maybe her status intimidated the poor girl. With a sigh, she then visibly shook her head.

"Everything is wonder Bridget. I won't be needing anything else tonight. Thank you."

Bridget scurried to the door, ready to abandon her mistress when Kaelyn wonder aloud, "Do you know the hour Bridget?"

"Almost midnight milady," she said.

"Good heavens! Do, please retire. You needn't have stayed up for me."

"Master Donnan told me to check on ye ma'am."

Kaelyn thanked the stars she had a least one friend in this forsaken place. Her new brother-in-law. With that, she was once again alone, and after finishing her meal, she walked around the room, surveying her surroundings.

There wasn't much. A chest, a large mirror, a sitting area with yet another mirror which she concluded was where she made her face, and a small area that had cushioned seats and pillows. Near the bed was a door but once she tried it, it didn't budge. Remembering from her now brother's house, her mother's room had a door leading to yet another room she shared with her father. Each had their own quarters on either side of the chamber they partook in as man and wife. Behind this door had to be the room she would eventually share with Malcolm.

Quickly, her hand dropped and she hugged herself suddenly feeling cold, despite the fire in the hearth. Since she had slept all day, boredom claimed her and never the one to remain idle, she lit a candle and headed out into the hallway. Seeing as someday she planned on possibly leaving, she figured it would be best knowing her way around.

The hall was lit with the soft glow of torches in the corners of the walls yet she felt better carrying around her own light. She studied the faces in the paintings, distant relatives of her kidnapper, and slowly made her way down the hall.

Kaelyn hadn't made it far when a scream echoed just to her right. Jumping, she stood frozen feeling the hairs on the back of her neck rise in fear. Suddenly, wails soon followed and registering the sound, she realized it must be one of the children.

Opening the door, she pushed through slowly so as not to frighten them and looked around for their nursemaid. The older woman slept snoring loudly in the corner, obliviously that anything was amiss. Kaelyn turned to the sobs that seemed to gradually ebb as curious eyes of the little girl peered up at her while she clutched her bedsheets.

Her black hair was wrapped around numerous pieces of cloth and Kaelyn fondly thought of her own nursemaid putting her hair in the same fashion to ensure springy curls the next morning.

"What's the matter poppet?" she whispered, sitting on the edge of the child's bed.

"I dinnae help mama!" the girl cried, "I dinnae help..."

Kaelyn, despite herself, felt her heart squeeze. She thought back to the time when her father had passed and how lost she had felt. She couldn't imagine losing a part at such a tender age.

"Don't cry love," she soothed quietly, taking a hand to the round cheeks and wiping away her tears. "I'll tell you what. I can stay here with you until you go to sleep again."

The little head bobbed enthusiastically.

"But..." she started, seeing the girl's face chaining to a wary expression, "you must tell me your name first."

The girl's lips spread out in a huge grin.

"Alexina," she said proudly. "I'm five."

"Oh my. I could've swore you were seven," Kaelyn teased, tickling her chin.

Alexina giggled softly. "Nae. Craig is seven." Ah, the one who dropped the bomb that she was to be a stepmother.

"Alright, let's try and get some rest."

Alexina scooted over for her as Kaelyn stretch out her legs on the girl's bed. She stayed sitting up and was surprised when the small head laid down on her lap.

"What do I call ye?" the girl yawned, making Kaelyn do the same.

"You can call me Kaelyn."

"Goodnight Kaelyn."

Maybe it was the warmth of the little body next to her or maybe because she had a long day, but she started feeling drowsy herself and intended to rest her eyes for a few moments.

"Goodnight Alexina."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

If she had known Malcolm intended to search her out the next morning, she would have never offered to stay with the little girl. As it so happened, she was yanked awake roughly by her forearm and blinded more so by the glower on his face than the sun that shone through the open glassless holes in the stone walls that served at windows.

Before she could say anything, Alexina and Craig, now awake, bounced up to their father begging to be swung on his shoulders first.

"Papa, I had a bad dream."

"Oh?" he asked, swinging his youngest with what stunned Kaelyn to silence.

So the brutedidknow how to smile. His whole face changed and she stood transfixed at the transformation.

"Uh huh. And Kaelyn stayed with me. I was'nae scared," she said, beaming.

Malcolm tousled the hair on his son's head before telling them he would send time with them in the afternoon before grabbing her arm again and leading her outside the doorway. He didn't say anything as he walked to her room, closed the door and faced her. He looked as if he were struggling for calm.

"I dinnae want ye spending time with my children." His voice seemed to dare her to defy him.

Crossing her arms, she looked up at him meeting him eye for eye. Blue eyes clashing with his brown. "What is it you expect me to do then? Leave me locked in my chamber? Wait for you to have your way with me again? What?" she snapped.

He stepped closer but she stood her ground, refusing to be bullied by his size. She was the daughter of a Duke for Heaven's sake! Her blood ran blue and she wouldnotlet him think he could push her around as he saw fit.

"Mayhap it would be more suitin' if yewereafraid of me. Then I would'nae have to listen to your blasted questions," he spat.