The Lake House

Story Info
When life give you lemons...
3k words
4.65
8.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After twelve years, I found out my (now ex) boyfriend had been cheating on me for months. This meant I had to start a new life. Through our individual attorneys we hashed out a plan: he would stay in the house, I would take the lake house and enough cash from our savings (most of which came from renting said lake house) and a year's worth income and start my new life. Which was fine with me. I always enjoyed the lake house.

It was quiet and serene, was far enough away from the city to be relaxing but not so far to be inconvenient and even though it was full of seasonal renters, many lives in and owned their own properties. So everything was well maintained. And there was the situation with Ryan.

Ryan was our next door neighbour who both of us enjoyed Ryan was about six foot three, dark hair, dimpled smile, friendly (we often sat together for evening cocktails) and okay with a gay couple owning the property next door. The only negative about Ryan was the leafs of women he had at his place. Maybe I was just jealous? My ex would be annoyed that I got to live next to Ryan while he couldn't so that was an added bonus.

After the movers left our apartment, I jumped in my car and headed to the lake house ready to start my new life.

I arrived before the movers and started unpacking. It wasn't too long until I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and let in the movers.

A while later I heard a familiar voice. "Hello neighbour!" I heard.

I turned around to see Ryan standing on the front porch. "Hey Ryan! Good to see you again. It's been what, two years?" I guess being that Ryan's dark hair was now peppered with silver. If he looked sexy before he was down right stunning now. His silver temples continued down his stubble on his cheek. But his blue/green eyes remained the same. As did his dimpled smile. I must admit his smile made me weak in the knees!

"Has it?" he asked. "Damn that's been too long" he said sticking his hand out for a shake, his t-shirt trying to his his well shaped body. He's either been working out more since I last saw him or I was hyper horny.

"Yes. Yes it has" I replied shaking his hand. His skin was soft and his handshake firm. "Brian not with you?" he inquired. I told him the whole story.

"Oh man. I'm so sorry to hear that. You deserve better than that for sure!"

I agreed.

"So how long are you staying?" he asked between the movers walking around.

"Well, as long as I need. Maybe forever." I said.

"Well at least I'll have a good neighbour!" he said with a dimpled smile. "Come over tonight for a beer? Maybe a bbq?" he asked.

"I don't know. I have a lot to do tonight.." "Yeah and you'll have a lot to do tomorrow!" he suggested. "I'm not taking a no for an answer..." I smiled and relented.

"Deal. I could use a beer after today." I admitted. "Maybe two!"

I walked up Ryan's steps several hours later and he opened the door before I got to the door. "What's this?" he asked pointing at my pie.

"Apple pie. It's all American after all. not to mention cliche! Plus I never show up without something. You know how ya gays are!" I said with a chuckle.

"The best neighbours to possibly have!" he said as he motioned me to come in.

A couple hours later we had finished eating and started drinks on his back porch.

"I forgot how much I loved it here" I said as we sat watching the sun set over the lake.

"I also forgot how chilly it gets here once the sun starts to go down in October!" In my haste I left my jacket at the house.

"I got you!" Ryan said. He returned with a blanket. "Here. Let's try this out" he said as he sat next to me and covered us both up. Now that he was sitting so close I could tell he smelled terrific.

"How can you grill and not smell like smoke?" I asked honestly. He turned to look at me with that goofy Ryan smile.

"It's my natural scent" he said laughing.

"Well I'm not complaining. Most anything is better than smoke!"

Our conversation turned personal and I asked where his girlfriend was on a Friday night.

"Shouldn't a young guy like you have something better to do on a Friday than to babysit you damaged gay neighbour?" I asked.

"Girls come and go. Guys too" he said pointing at me in a sense of irony "But friends. Friends are different. Especially ones like you!" he said looking deeply in to my eyes. I swallowed hard.

"Wha-what do you mean?" I asked.

"Friends like you." There was a long pause. "Friends that keep their property up so as to not lessen my property values." he said with a laugh.

"Oh F- you!" I said and we both laughed. "I needed that." I said.

"I know" Ryan replied as he put his hand on my knee. "I'm so sorry that you have to go through this alone but I'm here for you. Whatever you need." he said. I thanked him and headed back to my house.

I undressed and got ready for bed. I usually sleep in my underwear but it was chilly so I grabbed a shirt as I heard a knock at the door. I looked through the window. It was Ryan. I opened the door as I pulled down my shirt. "What's up?" I asked him.

"You left your pie." he said as he stood there pie in hand.

"Oh thanks" I took the pie and Ryan just stood there. "Anything else?" I asked.

"No. Yeah. Yeah there is. Can I come in?"

"Of course" I replied as I closed the door behind Ryan.

"Sorry" as I motioned to my clothes. "I was going to bed" as I place the pie on the counter. Ryan had already taken a seat. I could tell something was up.

"Ryan?" He said nothing looking at the floor. "Ryan...?" I said as I playfully poked his shoulder with my finger. He said nothing. I sat down next to him. "What's going on?!"

"I need to admit something..." he said as visions of Ryan burying missing people in his backyard flashed through my head.

"Okay,,,?"

"I invited you over tonight because...well I...I've always thought..." Oh my god man just spit it out I thought growing concerned. "When you told me about your breakup..."

"Ryan. Just tell me"

"I've always wanted to be with you and thought it would never happen and then when you told me about you and Brian I got excited and wanted to get with you but didn't know how to approach you and..."

"Wait! What?" I interrupted.

He looked at me seemingly frightened. I busted out laughing. Ryan stood up and headed for the door in a dash. "Ryan! Wait wait!" I stood up and grabbed his arm. "Where are you going?"

"You laughed so I I'm going home!" he said.

"No it's not that!" He tried to pull away but I grabbed his other arm. "It's just that, the way you were taking I thought it was something bad. And when it wasn't I laughed because it was a relief!"

"You're not mad?" he asked.

"Mad? I'm honoured. I'm surprised but not mad! Why would I be mad?"

"Because you're this sexy guy that could have anyone he wanted and here I am acting on my years' worth of lust-"

"Years' worth?" I asked. "Wait I thought you are straight! You had all these women here all the time..."

"I'm bi. But I prefer guys. Just that, out here, gay men are hard to come by. Good ones anyway."

"Who you tellin'!" I said with a laugh.

"True dat!" he replied with a dimpled smile.

"You have no idea how many times that dimpled smile made me weak. But I was with Brian and I thought you like the ladies so...I guess we don't know each other as well as we think we do" I admitted.

"Maybe we should get to know each other tonight?" he offered. I took his hand and led him in to the bedroom.

We sat down on the bed. "I always thought you were sexy as hell" I told him. "Brian and I joked about how unfair it was to have this sexy straight guy as neighbour" I said as I stroked his hair. "Like a joke the universe played on us."

I started unbuttoning his shirt. He leaned in and kissed me which took me by surprise. I moaned in disappointment as he pulled away.

"I've wanted to do that for years" he said looking at me in the eyes.

"This seems familiar" I said referencing earlier. "This isn't a joke this time is it?" I asked. He placed his hand on my thigh and ran it up in to my boxers.

"Does this seem like a joke?" he asked as he grabbed my hard dick.

"No; feels like you're asking for something I never thought would happen" I replied.

"I'm asking for that and more" he said as he leaned in and kissed me again.

He stood up and removed his shirt. I gasped.

While I've seen him in tight fitting clothes before I never thought he had such a fantastic body: hairy squared chest, perfect nipples and a hairy belly you could wash clothes on. He dropped down to his knees and pushed me back on to the bed. He pulled down my boxers and my cock popped out and slapped my stomach. He started kissing my inner thigh and made his way up to my balls. His stubble made me squirm with delight.

I reached down and smacked the side of his head with my dick. The sound of skin slapping skin echoed through the room. He grabbed my dick and took me in to his mouth. The noises he made had me so turned on.

After a few minutes he stood up. His cock pressing against his jeans had my attention. I couldn't believe this was happening. I hastily pulled his jean down revealing a pair of briefs straining to hold him back complete with a wet spot.

I took my shirt off as I stood up and started kissing him. His chest hair tickling my relatively smooth chest as I kissed his neck. I was initially afraid of leaving marks so I moved down lower where they'd be less visible. His neck stubble roughed up my tongue but I didn't care; it actually made for a intoxicating feeling. I moved down to work on his nipples.

I could feel his wet cock against my chest pulse with every flick of my tongue on his nipple. His moaning drive me crazy. The more noises he made the harder I worked his chest. But I knew I had to go lower to get to the main attraction.

I hooked my fingers around his waist band and pulled his briefs down. His well manicured bush slowly came in to view which was mesmerising until his cock flopped out.

He was a good eight and a half long, somewhat veiny, quite thick and his a big (and wet) mushroom head. I licked his head clean then went all the way down on him, his balls bouncing on my chin with each plunge. It took me a second to get use to his size but once I did, the noise he made was music to my ears!

"I want inside you" I said standing up. "I've wanted inside you for years!"

"Thought you'd never ask" he replied as he plopped down on my makeshift bed.

"But I don't have any rubbers here" I admitted.

"Even better" he replied.

I pushed his muscular legs back against his chest and started massaging his hole with my tongue. He reached over and grabbed a pillow. The noises he made before paled in comparison to the verbalisation he was making in to that pillow! Even though neighbours weren't very close, I would have been concerned his screaming would have disturbed neighbours if they'd had been closer.

I reached down and touched my dick, checking all the pre-juices I was loosing. I covered my dick with my natural lube, then stood up and lubed up his hole, sneaking a finger in his worked over hole for a second here and there. I could tell he was tight so I wondered if I could get in there with only my own produced lube.

Ryan reached up and hooked his arms around the back of his knees and presented his manhole to me.

I pushed my dick head up against his hole. His hole fought back so I used my dick to tease his hole.

"I want you inside me so bad!" he pleaded.

I smiled as he flinched when I slapped his dick with mine. I placed my dick against his and fell on top of him. I ground my dick against his body while I kissed him. My juices got everywhere and before I knew it we were wet humping.

I pulled him closer to the edge of the bed and tried again this time was able to get in further. He gasped and I stopped.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Mmmm hmmm" was his only response. I pushed in inch at a time. I felt his tight hole try to resist but I persisted. I push in and he screamed in to the pillow. I stopped.

"No! Don't stop don't stop!" he begged. I pushed in fully with a smirk. He screamed and shuddered as I bottomed out inside him.

"Breath..." I said calmly. "Just breathe" I repeated as he opened his eyes and took a deep breath.

"My god you're so big" he managed to mutter.

"Just wait" I said as I pulled out and pushed back in.

"I need lube man!" he cried. I noticed he was leaking like a faucet so I gathered up his juices and pulled almost all the way out. I lathered his hairy hole with as much of his juices as I could milk from his dripping cock.

I pushed back in and it seemed to work like a well oiled machine. I started pumping him deep and hard. He wrapped his legs around me and I steadied myself by placing my hands square in the middle of his chest. I could feel his heart pounding away underneath his dark chest hair.

It was now that I noticed his chest hair had some grey in it. That turned me on more than ever. I grabbed his legs and put them in my shoulder, raised myself up on my toes for better leverage. Placing my hands back on his chest I used him to support my own weight.

I started pummelling him with everything I had. It was a fantasy come true! I could feel his chest rise and fall with every laboured breath he took.

I pulled out of him abruptly making a pop sound. He yelled in pain.

"You okay you sexy ass?" I asked between breaths.

"My god man! I never thought you'd be this good at this!" he cried.

"It's not over yet" i said as I rolled him over to his side.

I laid down behind him and entered him again. My head popped in to his hole and he yelled but I didn't give him time to catch his breath. I started ramming him again reaching around and massaging his wet cock. I could hear my wet balls slapping his hairy ass making the same noises as I was making on his wet dick.

Eventually I pulled out and rolled over in my back. "Get in top" I commanded.

He obliged, straddling me and lowered himself on my cock. I watched as he bounced up and down on me, his dick bouncing around throwing his man juices all over. As he rode me he arched his back. I enjoyed watching this hunk of a man use me for his own pleasure. That's when I noticed my balls churning.

Before I could say anything I started blasting in to him. I yelled with each shot. I looked up and him and he was smiling that dimpled smile at me as he milked me for all I had to offer.

I was finishing up my blasting and he unloaded on me. I've never seen someone cum that much in person. I was hit in the face three times, then he covered my chest. I could feel him contracting on my cock. He was smiling at me as he continued to coat me in his white fluid.

Once he finished his last shot he sat down on me fully, his cock still twitching and dripping with his essence.

"Sorry man. I was gonna pull out" I admitted "But it just happened so fast!"

"No need to be sorry. I wanted this to happen. For years I've wanted this to happen. But I never thought it would be this intense!" he said as he pulled off of me, my wet dick slapping my thigh.

"You punished me something fierce!" he said as he stood up on the floor next to me.

I took his still hard dick in my mouth and cleaned him off. He shook violently with every flip of my tongue all with a smile on his face. I could see my cum running down the inside of his leg.

"You might need a shower" I suggested.

"Yeah. Join me?" he asked.

How could I resist?

The next few months we spent just about every weekend together having all kinds of sex: inside, outside, in the kitchen, his garage, my hot tub...even once in the snow. Now that time...that's was interesting!