All Comments on 'The Lake House Ch. 02'

by Kp1215

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"she had a robe on but it was completely untied, her breasts were lightly covered but her vagina was full bare for me to see."

Now, is that a great sight for a boy to see first thing in the morning, or what? His own mother's vagina spread wide for his viewing pleasure? This series by an 18 to 22 year old author promises to be the best series ever on LitErotica. The dialogue is terrific. When Garrett springs a hard on and his mom bends down and plants a big kiss on his cock, he moans and his mother Kathy says,"Oh, does my baby boy like that?" I love how she calls him her "baby boy" and calls herself "mommy," like she says, "fuck me, fuck your mommy." She lets her boy's cock up into the same wonderful hole he came out of, he pumps that hole real good, his mom cums, and Garrett unloads his young balls up inside her. It's just beautiful how mother and son fall asleep, the boy's fat cock still buried in his mommy's cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The perfect ending would be a

PREGNANCY.............Even after she tests positive, there will be MONTHS

of FUCKING that "lay' ahead.................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Punctuate and Punctuate Correctly!

Sentences end in one of: a period, a question mark, or an exclamation point and never a comma!. So obviously ," should be ." I hope your mistakes are due to sticky fingers but they occur too often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Keep it up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story is getting better, Mom should get knocked up in the next chapter. You could use a proof reader, before the next chapter is posted. Thanks again for the read

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

The story is getting better. Looking forward to seeing where they go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Grammer and punctuation not your strong suit.

You need a GOOD editor. Having read a couple of your stories, you show the same shortcoming -- grammer and punctuation. You especially need someone to show you how to properly punctuate, as you make the mistake of trying to combine sentence fragments into full sentences. Your ideas are very good, but your writing skills are lacking. A GOOD editor can help in this area.

sabra16023sabra16023about 10 years ago
Continue

I like the story, & would like to see more chapters. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Grammar Police

I see we have the grammar police with us tonight! :)

rkc_rider61rkc_rider61about 10 years ago
Good Story

Please keep the story going it is interesting so far. Looking forward, to see what twist comes later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"More characters will be introduced as the story progresses"

Ugh. Please do me a favor and announce this in the blurb when you do. I'd rather read up to the chapter when it's still a mom-son story, and doesn't turn into a wild orgy with the town.

Still, the first two chapters are pretty good. 4.5 and 5 stars respectively.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Urrg...

Good premise. Nice build up. Poor execution. Lost interest.

3 stars.

Actually preferred them drunk before fucking......a better description of sex acts would be dope. This just came off juvy, dammit!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great

A great start to as I see a long story

with good foundations

The grammar police are great as they have all these comments

when you check on them, they haven't put up anything for us to enjoy.

I enjoy reading good stories so give 5's to make up for those that are so judgemental and give 2 or 3's.

Stay in there Kp1215, don't worry about the knockers.

malcomhouston2013malcomhouston2013over 9 years ago
Great story

when will chapter 3 be available

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh mom, I love coming with you to the lake house!

Garrett awoke with his usual morning wood, but got even harder when he looked over at his naked mom sleeping next to him. He moved over on top of her, his hard cock between them. He began kissing her lips and soon she extended her tongue into his mouth. Almost in unison, Kathy spread her legs as Garrett arched his back to align the head of his cock with his mother's waiting lips. Garrett moaned as he entered her, "Oooooooooh mom!" "Oh god Garrett, give it to me hard!" Kathy responded. Garrett started giving his mom long hard strokes, his cockhead hitting her pussy bottom, as well as her clit with his pelvis simultaneously. Kathy quickly began moaning "Oh," with each thrust. Garrett got so turned on listening to his mom, he began pounding into her faster, and harder. Kathy could no longer hold her tongue, as she expressed her sexual pleasures. "Oh god Garret!" "Oh honey!" "Oh honey!" "Oh god baby!" "Oh yes, yes, yes!" "Oh Garrett, you're going to make me cum!" "Oh honey, oh honey, oh honey!" "Aaaaaaaaaaaah ooooooooh Garrett!" "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ch.03 Son Impregnates his Mom with triplets,all girls with more babies to come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous