The Lake House Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack moves in with Bill.
11.6k words
4.91
6.2k
9

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
251 Followers

Bill owned a website that produces gay porn. Normally, when presented with a twink like Jack, he would look to recruit him to perform for the website, at least do an audition. Bill had known Jack for over 2 years, after hiring him to take care of his Northern Michigan property when Bill was not around. Bill had not decided about whether he even wanted to ask Jack about working in porn, because he liked Jack. He liked him a lot. Bill's current dilemma was to get Jack to move into his house.

Jack's mother was engaged to be married and she had already sold her house. Jack and his mother would be moving soon and Jack would no longer be living across the street.

Bill had just completed a meeting with Jack's about to be stepfather, Jim. It turned out that Jim wanted Jack to live in the lake house as well. He offered to lobby Helen, Jack's mother, for that result. He had one request in return. He wanted to fuck Jack, anonymously. Bill wasn't surprised by this request. After all, what red blooded man wouldn't want to fuck Jack. He had a very fuckable ass.

Bill agreed to this. He could always go back on the deal if he decided it was going to hurt Jack, or if he didn't need Jim's help. However, an idea for a video was forming in Bill's mind.

I'm Jack. I was aware that Jim was going to speak with Bill about my staying here. I didn't know the rest of the story. Had I known, I would've readily agreed. Since I've started thinking about sucking cock and getting fucked, I've fantasized about a few guys. Bill was my biggest fantasy and I had already fulfilled that. Jim was another one of my fantasies. I didn't care if he was about to be my stepfather. I found myself wondering what was under those swimtrunks. Jim, my mother and I had been at the local beach a number of times. In addition, Bill gave us permission to use his dock, and his boat. Jim had taken us out on the speedboat a couple of times.

The past couple of weeks, I have been thinking back on the times that I've seen Jim in his swimtrunks. He had a bulge. I noticed it before, but I never NOTICED it. I was thinking about that bulge. Jim was different from Bill, Peter or Wally. They were all slim, but muscular. All taller than me. I think the whole world is taller than me. I stand 5'8" and have managed to get my weight up to 145 pounds by using the gymnasium and pool at Bill's house.

The younger guys, Jim wasn't actually that old in his early 40s, all had smooth chests. On the other hand, Jim was hairy. And at 6'1 and 215 lbs, he was a mountain of a man. He had a 34 inch waist and a 44 inch chest. His biceps were as big as any I had seen to that time, even the football players in high school.

Jim's meeting with Bill had finished. I waved to him again as he left. He looked good in his uniform. Jim was a deputy sheriff in this county.

I was riding Bill's lawn mower and had just finished the front yard and rode around back. Peter was back there on a chaise, sunning himself in the nude. I wondered if Jim had seen him like that. Jim didn't look mad when he left.

I waved at Peter, and Bill walked out the back door. He was nude as well, carrying his swim trunks. I knew that I was infatuated with Bill, but I couldn't expect anything from him. He knew that I've been fucked by Peter and didn't object to it. He had spoken with me about what I should do if I want to find companionship while in college. But I still desired him. If he wanted me to fuck around, I would.

That is exactly what Bill wanted Jack to do. While Bill desired Jack, he wasn't sure of his own feelings and didn't want Jack to become too attached to him.

After speaking with Jim, Bill started thinking about a video that Jack could star in. Even if Bill didn't use Jack in the video, he could use a different twink. The question is how to make it believable that the twink wouldn't know the guy fucking him was his stepfather. Also, he liked Jack. He thought of him as a little brother. Bill needed to know what Jack thought of his stepfather.

I finished mowing, then trimmed the edges of the pavement. When I came to the back, I let the guys know they might want to protect any valuable merchandise. The weed wacker might spit some stuff up. They both covered their groins, but stayed where they were at. I trimmed around the patio and some clippings did fly up on them. I saw Peter brush them off. I returned with blower to clear off the clippings. As I walked past the two guys sunning themselves, I turned the blower on them. Bill was up in a flash, and he grabbed me. "You want to play, eh?" He held me tight. I could feel his cock start to firm up on my back. "I think we should come up with some sort of punishment for Jack here. What do you think Peter?"

Peter smiled. "I think a punishment is definitely in order. What do you have in mind?"

Bill made it look like he was trying to decide, but he already knew what he wanted me to do. "I think that he needs to return that blower to the garage, but he has to do it in the nude."

Peter was still smiling. "I like that idea."

I wasn't sure that I did. That was the detached garage. There was no way to enter that garage without walking out front. And the Walkers, the neighbors on that side of the property were up this weekend. I would have to walk, or run, along their property line for maybe 100 ft.

Bill let me go. "Strip down, Jack."

Being nude on the back patio was not that dangerous. Only people on the lake could see into the back yard. We were careful if there was boat traffic out there. It was the morning, and the traffic was barely there. Speaking of barely, Bill had given me an order.

I started disrobing. I was plotting my course for the least amount of exposure. I was down to my jockstrap.

That got Bill's attention. "Whoa. Where did you get that?"

Peter chimed in. "I bought him a few. They came yesterday. Do you like?"

"Tell me where you bought them. I think I'm going to buy him more. Turn around Jack."

I turned so that I could show him my backside. Bill came up from behind me, and held me close to him.

Bill said to me in a low voice: "I want to fuck you right here, right now. Come with me."

Bill led me to the chaise he had been on. He laid back. His cock was hard, practically throbbing.

"Climb on Jack. I just can't decide if I want you facing me or if I want to look at your ass as I fuck it."

I looked out onto the lake. I couldn't see anything right now.

"Hop on. I want you facing the lake as you bounce up and down on my cock. If somebody comes by, you can stop."

I should've bought some of the jockstraps sooner. I heard a bottle clasp shut. Bill had some lube out here. I wondered if he ever fucked Peter out here. I looked over at Peter. He was smiling. I lowered myself onto Bill's slicked up cock. Between the lube and my sweat, he slid right in. "Unh."

I had bottomed out on the first downstroke. I was impaled by 8 inches of hard cock.

"Play with your nipples while you bounce, Jack. I'm not going to cum until you do. And you can't touch your cock."

I grabbed my nipples and started bouncing. It wasn't taking me long and Bill could tell. He grabbed my arms and yanked my hands from my nipples. In the same motion, he kept me impaled on his cock. Not allowing me to bounce and while his cock was setting against my prostate, it wasn't rubbing it.

Bill said in that low voice: "Answer me a question, Jack."

"Now?"

I tried to will myself to cum.

"Besides the guys you've been with, is there a guy you fantasize about. Someone you want to breed you?"

Damn. I needed to cum. How could he do this to me? I said the only name that came to my mind: "Jim."

Bill let go of my arms, and I felt him pump up into my ass. I resumed my bouncing and my hands returned to my nipples. In a moment, I came. I bent forward and groaned and filled my jockstrap with 18 year old cum. Bill grabbed my hips and lifted me up and down a couple of times, and he came. And my orgasm rose again. When I looked up, there was a boat slowly going by. It was the same boat as yesterday. I had given that stranger a blow job on an island in the lake. He sped away.

Bill helped me up. Bill grabbed his swimsuit, put it on, then grabbed the blower. "I'll return this to the garage. Why don't you take a shower then jump in the pool."

I nodded and walked into the pool area. Bill had an indoor pool, with a gymnasium off to the side. There was also an outdoor shower in there. I walked to the shower and turned it on. I just stood there for 5 minutes letting the water wash over me.

Bill came in and joined me in the shower. He massaged my back and my legs. He took my cock in his mouth. I practically came again right there. "Come on. Let's get in the pool. You'll feel better once you start swimming."

He walked me to the shallow end and then he hopped in. He had me get in.

"Just lay back and float. It's the greatest way to relax."

I laid back on top of the water, and just floated. That wasn't working, because with my increased muscle mass, I had to work not to sink. I started a lazy back stroke across the shallow end. After a couple of laps, I was feeling normal. I stood up next to Bill.

"Thanks Bill, and thanks for that out there. I think that's the best I ever felt."

Bill had to admit. He was feeling pretty good too. "Come on with me. We can take a short nap."

I followed him into his room. I had played with Peter (and Wally) several times at this house, but we had never done anything in this bedroom. Bill pulled the covers down and had me lay down. He laid down behind me, his cock was rubbing my ass.

I moaned. "I may not get much of a nap that way."

"Are you ready for another go around?"

I answered by rubbing my ass against his cock. He was getting hard again.

"So when you fantasized about Jim, in what position was he taking you?"

I told him that I fantasized about Jim? I looked back at him. I didn't remember that.

"Answer my question. In what position was he taking you?"

"He is staring into my eyes like you do sometimes."

This would complicate things. Jim didn't want Jack to know who was fucking him.

Bill laid me on my back, then lubed his cock up again. He placed my legs on his shoulders, and slid his cock into me. He didn't drive it all the way in at first. He took his time. He stared into my eyes the whole time. He leaned over and kissed me. I started playing with his nipples. He increased his speed. That jockstrap had gotten him worked up.

I came. I reached my arms up around Bill's neck.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me." I closed my eyes.

As Bill came, he leaned over and kissed me.

Bill had to think this through some more. Now he needed to ask Jim a question. He had Jim's cell phone number. He left Jack in bed. "I'll wake you in 30 minutes." He went to find his phone. It was on the patio.

Peter was now sunning while laying on his stomach. He looked up as Bill came out. "Is that thing with Jim important? Why did you ask Jack that question?"

"I can't tell you right now."

Bill grabbed his phone and sent a text to Jim: Is there someplace that we can meet?

Bill saw the little dots indicating that Jim was typing, then it stopped.

It appeared again, and then it stopped.

Can you meet me at bar up the street at 6:15?

Bill confirmed the name of the bar, and said he would be there.

Bill looked at Peter. "Do you want a beer?"

Peter grunted. Bill took that for a yes.

Bill grabbed a couple of beers, came out and set one down on the table next to Peter. He raised the back of his chaise so that he could look out on the lake. After a few minutes, a speed boat came into his field of vision. He was moving slowly and even though it was a ways out, it looked like he was looking in here.

Bill questioned Peter: "Have you seen that boat before?"

Peter looked up.

"Yes. A couple of times. That's the guy that Jack gave a blow job to yesterday on the island."

Peter had told him about that last night. Bill was happy with the way that situation was resolved.

The boat sped off. Bill gave me my 30 minute nap and came inside to wake me up.

Bill sat on the bed and shook my shoulder. "Come on. You don't want to sleep the day away. Back in the pool and do some laps."

I got up and headed for the outdoor shower. Bill turned the cold water on. That woke me up.

"Ok. Ok. How many laps?"

"Let's start with 25."

Bill and I did our laps. When we finished, Bill told me to go in and get us each a beer. I was back in a moment with a beer in each hand. We went outside and Peter was smoking a joint. He held it out to me. "Have you ever smoked Jack?"

I had not.

Bill said no. "Maybe if he moves in here. I don't want any reason for Helen to say no to him moving here."

Peter took the joint back and took another toke.

This was the first time that I had been offered a joint. Even in high school, none of my friends smoked ... at least, not in front of me. It was going to be legal for 18 and above starting next year. I expected to have smoked by then.

I looked out on the lake. "I wish that I could swim nude in the lake."

Peter picked his head up. "Put you suit on and come with me."

Peter and I put our suits on and I followed him out to the dock. It was less than 6 feet deep at the end of the dock, so it wasn't safe to dive in. Peter jumped off the end of the dock, and I followed him into the water. By the time I was wiping the water from my eyes, Peter had his suit in his hand and was hanging it on a hook at the end of the dock.

Peter looked at me. "I do this all the time. That is why the hooks are there."

Oh man. I could've been doing this the last 2 years. I had noticed the hooks, but couldn't add 2 plus 2. I took my suit off as well. I stood on the bottom. The water was up to my pecs. Peter was a few inches taller, so you could see the start of his belly.

Peter continued. "The thing is, on the weekends, the neighbors are up, so you could be exposing yourself to them. But if you're just wading around, it's ok. During the week, you can actually swim around. No-one can see your ass or dick."

He came over and grabbed my dick. "Go ahead Jack. Grab me."

Peter was hard in this cold water. Wow.

Peter moved his cock back and forth in my hand. "I wish that I could stay until Tuesday or Wednesday. The lake is practically dead on those days. I would like you to give me a blow job on the dock."

That sounded hot. Hmph. Both Bill and Peter will be gone for the week. Bill said he would be back next Friday night. We were moving on Saturday. I hoped my mother would ok me coming over here at that time. "It looks like we're moving next Saturday."

"Have you told Bill?"

"No." I thought about it, looked up to the patio where Bill was enjoying his beer, then said to Wally: "are you good?"

I still had my hand on his cock.

"Yeah. Go ahead and talk with him."

Before I left, I went under the water and took his cock in my mouth. I was able to work on it for 15 seconds, until I decided that I needed to go up for air. "Thanks. I'll have to finish that another time."

I grabbed my suit, put it on and went up the ladder to the dock. I walked back to the patio and sat down next to Bill. I grabbed my beer and took a sip. "I just remembered. We're moving next Saturday. I hope that my mother gives me an answer by then."

"Play it cool. Let Jim talk it over with your mother."

Ok. That was my best bet. I asked Bill to tell me about his days at the University.

Bill talked for about a half hour about his time in Ann Arbor. He had graduated with a degree in computer engineering. He told me about his time in the dorm, freshman year. He said that he had found a few fuckbuddies in the dorm. He never went more than a few days without a fuck. You had to keep it quiet in the dorms though, so the following year, he got an apartment with one of his buddies.

His buddy was a top also, with guys. His buddy was bisexual, so he would have girls and guys over. Bill realized early on that he preferred guys, and he preferred guys like me, twinks. He had a few guys that he would invite over on a regular basis. He spent a lot of time studying, but he found time to fuck around too.

He roomed with this guy for 3 years. He told me that they shared a partner many times, although it was never a girl. "You would've been popular in my room during college."

I blushed. And I thought about Bill sharing me with friends. I felt my ass clench, not out of fear, out of desire.

He worked one year in Ann Arbor at an IT firm after graduating. During this time, he had written the program that made him all of the money. The IT firm tried to claim that it was their intellectual property, but the law courts sided with Bill, and awarded him some money from the IT firm because it was a "nuisance" lawsuit.

Bill moved to Oakland County the following year.

Then I asked: "Did you ever vacation up here after Ann Arbor?" He had told me that his family had rented a house across the lake when he was young.

"Yes. I rented a house on the south end of the lake for a couple of years. I checked with a realtor here and asked him to notify me of any large lots that became available. This one was almost perfect."

To me, this was paradise. It was fucking cold in the winter, but summers here were the reason so many people were moving up here. This was one of the largest inland lakes in the upper part of the state. Yes, the UP was the upper part of our state, but that was the UP. It was a place all its own.

I looked at my watch. It was after 2. "I should head back home. I don't think my mother would want me to spend the whole day here. I should probably start packing as well."

Bill stood with me. "When you see your mother, let her know that if she needs help moving, I can bring a couple of guys from work to help. They are former football players. They'll be a big help."

"Ok. I'll let her know." I grabbed my beer bottle and headed inside. I got dressed in some gym clothes that I brought along and stuffed my work clothes, the soiled jock strap and the swimtrunks in a plastic bag that I keep in my tote.

I ran across the road to my house. I had already started with my room, trying to decide what to pack, and how to pack.

Ma got home about 4:30. She told me that Jim would be over about 6:30 or a little later. They were going out to dinner and asked if I would be ok by myself tonight?

I nodded. "Yes. I was going to start packing."

Ma smiled.

She looked at me. I knew that look. She wanted some information. "Tell me why you want to stay across the road for the rest of the summer."

I had to think fast.

"This is my last summer before college. That house across the street has access to the water, an indoor pool and a pretty good gym. Bill is only there when he can spare the time from work. I can ask Bill if I can use the guest room with the private bath. If he lets someone else use the house, they can use the other rooms, and they have their own baths."

"You won't have a car. I'll hardly ever see you."

I had thought about that too. "That's going to happen soon anyway." I was moving to school in a couple of months. "I can ask Bill if I can use the Bronco occasionally." He had a '96 Bronco that he kept up here. The truck was almost 20 years old, but you would never know it. It only had 30,000 miles on it.

"No."

Fuck. She wasn't going to let me go.

Then she smiled. "I'm getting a lot more for this house than I expected. The realtor said that a large reason for that is because of that lot across the street. I think that I can use some of that money to buy you a car. You can take it to college and hopefully return for the weekend once in a while."

I didn't see this coming, and then I remembered. "I'm not allowed to have a car the first year."

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
251 Followers