The Lake House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At all? Could you park it at Bill's apartment?"

I liked this idea. "Maybe. I'll ask him."

I hadn't told her about the house that Bill bought, and that Peter would be living in.

Then she started looking through my closet. "Jim is stopping at the bar up the road before coming here. He's going to ask them for boxes and see if they would mind saving boxes for a couple of days. I think that we have some boxes up in the attic. Why don't you look, and we can start on your room until Jim gets here."

"Ok." She stopped me as I was heading out.

"And the answer to your staying at Bill's is yes."

I gave her a big hug. "Bill says he can bring a couple of big guys up next weekend to help us move. He said they would enjoy a couple of days at the lake house."

Mother turned and smiled at me. "I'll let Jim know. I'm not sure how many people we'll have lined up."

I went to the hallway where the ladder came down from the attic and pulled it down. While I was up in the attic, I sent a text to Bill: She said yes. I think that I can move in next week.

Bill responded with a thumbs up emoji.

Bill wondered if Jim knew of this. He decided that it wasn't his place to tell him. They were meeting in a little more than an hour. Bill got up from his desk. He had been reviewing a video that was due to be posted on the website on Monday. Wally and one of the other football players had a 3 hour fuck session with a twink. It was cut down to 25 minutes. The raw footage was 3 hours because the 3 guys on the screen were having fun. Bill didn't mind some goofing around on the set, but he had to remind guys that he was paying technicians by the hour. Bill was satisfied with the final cuts. He sent an ok to go with it, then went to find Peter. They were going out for dinner. They hit the shower.

Bill and Peter arrived at 6. Each had gotten a gin and tonic, and had finally decided on what to order, when Jim walked in. Jim was a cop, so he always surveyed a room when he walked in. He saw Peter and Bill in the corner. The waitress was just leaving them.

Bill got up and walked over to Jim. They shook hands.

Jim explained that the bar would be saving boxes for Helen. "Come with me. You can help take them out to my truck." Bill followed him to the back room. Jim waved to the guy behind the bar.

It took two trips, but they got them all out. Bill looked around to make sure no-one could hear them. "I'm working on it. Is there a scenario that you would like?"

"I've been thinking about it. I'm assuming that he would be blindfolded. Are you able to tie his arms, so he doesn't rip the blindfold off?"

"That can probably be arranged."

Jim wiped his hand across his face. "I really hate to do that to the little guy, but I can't take a chance that he could find out."

Bill smiled. "I could give him instructions that under no circumstances could he remove the blindfold. He's been pretty good on following orders."

Jim nodded. "Ok. I really don't want to tie him up."

"I heard that they are moving next Saturday."

Jim said that was true. "I'll be talking with Helen tonight about Jack staying with you."

Jim hadn't been told yet. "Great. I actually think it would be best for all of you. I better get inside to Peter."

"Does he know?"

Bill shook his head. "Oh. I told Jack that I could bring a couple of guys up to help next week."

Jim thanked him. "I think we have a good size crew already, but it never hurts to have a few extra backs."

"I'll send you a text to confirm."

They shook hands and split up. Bill returned to the bar. The food had arrived.

Peter asked if there was anything he needed to know?

Bill shook his head. "Not yet, but I think that I'm going to fill Jack in on the website."

Peter gave him a questioning look. "Really?"

"Yeah. I think it's time."

The next morning, I arrived to Bill's at 9 o'clock. Peter and he were just finishing their workouts. Peter showered off and got in the pool.

Bill told me that he was going to spot me today. "I'd like to talk with you while you workout."

So, while I was working on my chest and back, Bill was explaining about his involvement in the porn industry. I was shocked. I had stopped my workout. "Can we go talk in the living room?"

Bill suggested that we go to his office. "Let's get some coffee."

There was a sofa in Bill's office. Bill had us sit there. "Ok. I know that you have a bunch of questions. Go ahead."

I wasn't sure where to start. "Is this legal?"

Bill assured me that it was.

"Are you a porn star?"

Bill chuckled, scooched over next to me and gave me a hug. "No. I've done some POV videos where you see my cock and belly, but you never see my face."

"Can I see those videos?"

Bill got up and walked to his desk. He picked up a piece of paper. "I've set you up with a username and password to our website. You can watch any video you would like there. We are also affiliated with a couple of other websites. You'll be able to watch videos there as well." He handed me the paper.

I looked at it. There was the name of the website along with the username and password. I looked up at Bill. "I already have a membership to this website. I found it a couple of months ago."

Bill wasn't surprised. He suspected that I was watching gay porn. "What did you think of it?"

"I like it. It might be my favorite. I especially like the twink videos. Once I thought about trying it, I imagined myself in the role of the twink in the videos. Oh my gosh. Wally is in some of those videos. He's good." While I looked at the performers, once the pants came off, I really only paid attention the the dicks, and the expressions on the twinks faces as they were getting fucked.

Bill sat back down. "He is good. He isn't just a big dick."

"Is Peter in any? I don't think that I've ever seen him."

Bill relaxed. This was going well. "He's been in a few, but they are all older. You would've had to search back for them."

I thought for a moment. "Are you telling me because you want me to be in the videos?"

Bill laughed. "No. I'm not saying that I wouldn't like to see you in some videos, but that would be your choice. I like you too much to ask you to do anything like this. I just think you needed to know because I was thinking of filming some scenes here this Summer."

I looked at Bill. "So, you don't want to make me a pornstar?" I tried to put a hurt look on my face.

Bill laughed, and gave me a hug. "If that is what you want, we can talk about it another time. Use that username and password from now on when you visit the site. There is no charge to you, and if you give me your old username, I will see that you are refunded any fees paid." Bill would also be able to see which videos, if any, Jack had favorited.

I tried to think of any more questions. "Can I see one of your videos on your computer?"

Bill grabbed the remote for his 50 inch TV here in the office. "I think that I can do better than that."

Once the video got going, Bill's dick looked to be about 20 inches. I wondered, if I had come across this video on my own if I would've recognized Bill's voice. "Did they do something to your voice?"

"Good catch. They were able to change the timber just a bit. An expert, with the right equipment, would be able to match it up."

I was looking at the screen. "Nice dick."

Bill started removing my clothes. He gave me a blow job while I was watching his video. He fucked me doggie style on the couch while we watched a video with Peter in it. Peter walked in and said: "Why just watch me get a blow job?"

He pulled down his shorts and fed his cock to me. When we finished, I had to go home and pack.

As I was leaving, Bill spoke with me. "I can put you on staff as a consultant to the website while you're in college. I'll just need you to watch a couple of videos a week, and let me know what you think."

"A consultant? Will I get paid?"

Bill laughed. "You're getting free porn. How much more do you want to get paid?"

I started to leave and turned around. "Good point."

When I got home, Ma was back. We got to work packing. She asked me if I knew that Bill had offered to throw a party for the people helping us move at his house next week after the move?

With everything that he had to speak with me this morning, I'm not surprised that he didn't mention this. "No. He hadn't mentioned anything to me about it."

"Jim thinks that we should accept the invitation."

I could tell that she didn't want to impose. "I think he just wants to be a good neighbor and be a part of the community. He really loves this lake."

After thinking about it for a day, she agreed to it.

On Tuesday, I received a notice from Bill's security system that a package was left out front. This happened occasionally, and I walked over to put it inside. The package had my name on it. I opened it. Bill had ordered me some more jockstraps. I tried some on, took some selfies and sent them to Bill.

Bill put a comment on one of the pictures where I was showing my jock covered ass (or uncovered if you will): SWEET FUCKING ASS!!!;;

I thanked him for the gift and promised to model them all for him.

BILL: I can't wait.

I mowed the lawn on Friday that week, then hit the gym and the pool. After showering, I watched the latest video starring Wally. It was he and a black guy on a twink. It wasn't Wally's real name, so I assumed all of the actors used stage names. The twink looked like he was having fun. I wondered again what it would feel like to be fucked by Wally.

It was time to get back and finish packing. Ma was working 10 hour days and would be home after 4. Jim would be coming by later. About 4 o'clock, there was a notice on my phone that someone was in Bill's drive. It was Bill.

I ran across the road to welcome him back. A truck was pulling in the driveway when I got to the road. That must be the guys Bill brought up to help with the move. As I walked up to the house, Wally stepped out of the driver's side of the truck.

I shook his hand. "Hi Wally. Are you helping us move?"

Wally nodded. "Yes. Blake and I."

He pointed at the guy getting out of the other side of the truck. I did a double take. It looked like the black guy from the video. He walked around the front of the truck. He held out his hand and introduced himself. I shook his hand. "Hi. I'm Jack."

"I've heard a lot about you Jack."

That caught me off guard, but rebounded quickly. "I hope not all of it was good." That got him laughing, and I went over and gave Bill a hug. "Thank you again for the jockstraps. I wish that I could stick around and model them for you, but I need to get back and finish packing. We're almost done. Jim will be meeting us at 6, and then we're headed out to dinner."

I felt Wally's hand on my ass. "Bill showed those pics to us. We'd like to see that exhibition as well."

By we, I assumed that he meant Blake and he. My thoughts went immediately to Blake in the video. My god. He looked to be bigger than Wally, definitely longer. I got weak in the knees. "I can give a show on Sunday if you guys are up here until then."

Bill smiled thinking about those pictures. "We plan on staying until Monday, but we'll have to leave early in the morning. I would like it if you were to take these two out on the boat on Sunday, and maybe teach them how to use the jet skis. I'll need to leave for a few hours in the afternoon."

That would leave me alone with these two big dicks. "Sure. I'd be happy to." I saw my Ma approaching our drive. I told them that I would see them tomorrow and headed back home.

At 8AM, there were 4 pickup trucks, including Wally's, and one rented trailer for the little amount of furniture being moved. Most of it was going to be sold or given away in the coming week. All of my stuff was put in Wally's truck. It was moved directly to Bill's house. I helped Wally and Blake move it into "my" room. Then we headed over to Jim's place to unload the rest of the trucks. Bill was already there helping, having driven his Bronco over.

Bill saw my mother and took her aside. "I heard that you're looking for a vehicle for Jack."

My mother looked up at him. "Yes, I am."

"I am planning on selling the Bronco. I can make you a good deal on it if you'd like to buy it."

My mother was stunned. "No, but thank you. That's too much."

"It's a perfect vehicle for up here. If you don't want a deal, look up the Kelly Blue Book price, and I'll take that. It's almost 20 years old, but runs great."

My mother looked down. "I don't know. I'll talk with Jim, and let you know. We did want something reliable."

Bill nodded. "Please let me know." He walked off to find a box to take inside.

A few days later, they had agreed to a deal, and I had wheels. Fuck yes.

Bill had been introduced to everybody that was helping. At one point, one of the guys, Bart was speaking to Bill. Bart had been introduced as the son of another deputy sheriff.

Bart asked, "you have the house across the street from Helen's?"

Bill acknowledged that he did.

"I've admired it from the lake."

Bill thanked him. "You're coming over for the party afterwards, aren't you?"

Bart said he was. "Can I bring anything?"

"Just a date if you like. I think that I have everything covered."

They got back to work. I had seen them talking. That was the guy from the island. The one I had given a blow job. As Bart and Bill parted, Bart nodded to me.

Helen was directing the unpacking. By 2 o'clock everything was done as much as it could be. Helen would be unpacking for the next couple of weeks.

Bill drove me back to his house. "I saw you talking with that guy. I think his name is Bart."

Bill looked at me. "I did speak with a Bart, yes."

I knew that Bill had been told about this. "That's the guy from the island."

Bill had his eyes on the road. "Well, that's interesting. Let me know if he talks with you tonight. He didn't mention anything to me."

I took a shower, in "my" shower. Blake came in and asked if he could use mine because Wally was still in the shared bath. He was only wearing a towel. That towel was removed as he was going towards the bath. I've never seen a black cock in person. We had a few black kids in high school, but none of them were in my gym classes. Blake stood there and let me look. "I've heard that you give a pretty good blow job Jack. I wish that we had time for you to show me." He went into the bathroom.

I wondered how many guys that he's put in the hospital with that thing.

Bill had a crew hired to cater the event. The food wasn't fancy, just good. There was plenty of booze, but I didn't drink. I didn't want my mother to think that I would be drinking a lot over here. I only had water or pop. Around 7 o'clock, my mother walked up to me and took my pop, and handed me a beer and said "thank you." She gave me a hug.

Jim had recognized Wally and Blake from the website. He pulled Bill aside. "Look. I know that you may think that I'm a pervert, but I love Jack like he was my own son. I'm holding you personally responsible for anything that happens to Jack while he is here, whether you are here or not. Please, for Helen's sake, take care of him."

Bill held out his hand to shake. "You have my word on it."

They shook hands and Jim thanked him.

Bill had been thinking about this for the last week. "If you're not aware of it, Jack has had fantasies of you fucking him. So, no. I don't think you're a pervert. Jack is a beautiful young man."

Jim was speechless.

Bill followed up. "I'll get it set up with a blindfold. Jack will be instructed to not remove the blindfold, but if you were to remove it, I don't think that he would be upset."

Jim thanked Bill for the information, and they parted to mingle.

Bill found Bart. "Would you like a tour of the house?" Bart said that he would love it. Once Bill got to his office, he closed the door and asked Bart to sit down on the couch. Bill moved the guest chair from the desk around to face Bart.

Bart was looking around the office. "This is a great place. I wish that all of you downstaters had the same sense.

Bill thanked him. "I've heard that you and Jack have met."

Bart smiled. "Yes, and the other guy that lives here."

"Peter doesn't live here. He's just a frequent guest."

"I never got his name. I recognized him from a video that I've seen. He doesn't use Peter in the videos."

Bill laughed. "No. He says none of the performers use their real names. I've also heard that you've been cruising the property."

Bart looked down. "I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to be a stalker."

Bill relaxed. "So. We're good?"

Bart smiled. "Yeah. We're good."

Bill tried to prevent it, but some of the videos from his site had been copied and put on some free websites. He was able to get them removed quickly once he found out they were there. Bill verified the website that Peter saw the video on. "What do you think of that site?"

Bart never thought that he would be talking with Bill about a porn site, although he suspected that he was gay. "It's one of my favorite sites. I recognized Wally and Blake from there as well, but I don't remember ever seeing you on there."

Bart was fishing, but Bill wasn't biting. "No. I'm not on there. Just a fan."

Bill was just about to end to the conversation, then he added: "Jack is his own man. If you're interested in him, let him know. But, if he says no, it means no."

Bart sat up. "Well, thank you, but Peter is more my type."

Bill stood up, and Bart did as well. Bill extended an invitation to dinner tomorrow night. "It will probably just be burgers and some sides. About 6 o'clock?"

Bart thanked him. "I'd like that. I won't be able to stay late. I work the midnight shift as a security guard. I've got one more semester in the college up the road."

They exchanged cell numbers and walked back out to the party. Bart remarked how jealous he was of the gym setup that Bill had, and the pool.

Bill looked around for Jack, but didn't see him. He wondered if Jack would like a workout partner during the week.

The party started to break up shortly after 7. Helen and Jim were the last to leave. They thanked Wally and Blake for their help, Jim shook Bill's hand and Helen gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Bill and Jack walked them out to Jim's truck.

Jim gave me a hug. This was not the first time that he hugged me. I relished the scent of his cologne. "Don't be a stranger, Jack. Your mother is going to expect to see you regularly."

Then mother, with tears in her eyes, gave me a long hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Behave yourself Jack. I love you."

"I love you too, Ma." I had a tear in my eye as well.

She held my hands and said, "Do you want me to come over and help you unpack tomorrow?"

I smiled. "No, but thank you. I'll unpack the clothes tonight. I may leave the rest in boxes until I head off to school, or just pull things out when I need them." I hugged her again, and then they were off.

Bill and I walked into the kitchen, where the crew that Bill had hired was cleaning up. Bill asked how we could help?

There was a lady that seemed to be in charge. "We have everything under control and will be out of here within the hour. The bar is still set up on the patio. Go out, have a drink and relax."

Bill reminded her that he had offered the leftover food to the fire department. She said they would be dropping that off on their way home. She reminded him that someone would be here in the morning to gather up the tent and chairs that were on the back lawn.

Blake and Wally were already on the patio. They each had a beer. Bill asked me what I wanted, and I told him to surprise me. I sat in an open chaise, and Bill brought me a drink. I sipped it. I liked it. "What is this?"