The Lake House Ch. 05

Story Info
Jack auditions for the porn site.
9.2k words
4.82
5.1k
6

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
245 Followers

THE LAKE HOUSE Ch. 5

Bill and I were headed downstate. I was going to see Detroit for the first time, but the main reason for the trip was Bill was going to audition me for his website, a gay porn website.

I've known Bill for more than 2 years now, but have only recently found out about his involvement in the porn industry. As an 18 year old, I have been viewing porn since I got a cell phone. I was able to afford that cell phone because Bill had hired me 2 years ago to be kind of a caretaker for his house on the lake.

My name is Jack. I'm 5'8 and a buff, 145 pounds. I dated some girls in high school, but they didn't seem interested in me. I had suspected that Bill was gay for a year now. I started adding gay porn to my viewing habits. I still watched some straight porn, but the guys in those videos never looked like me. They were all much taller, and had cocks that seemed much bigger than my 4 1/2 inches. I was mowing the lawn one Saturday, when Bill was up at the house. I looked in the doors of the patio. Bill was taking a shower next to his indoor pool (there was a gym set up there as well). He was nude. Something stirred in me. Then I saw him jump in the pool, without putting a suit on. From that day forward, I started doing laps in the nude as well. Bill let me use the gym and the pool whenever I liked. I still wore my swimsuit when Bill, or his guests were in town.

Nothing happened that day, nor had I seen Bill, or any of the guys that visited him on occasion, in the nude after that. That is until a couple of weeks after I turned 18. I mowed the lawn one day and saw, Bill's nephew, Peter, sunning himself on the back patio. His swimsuit was laying on the chaise next to him. I gave my first blow job that day. Bill took my anal virginity the following weekend.

Now, four weeks later, I was heading to audition for porn.

Bill handed me a couple of packets of paper. "Read those on our drive down. They are the scripts for your auditions. You don't need to memorize every line, but things are choreographed. You will need to know what is going to happen next. If you can learn the lines, that is even better. I have Carl Peterson lined up as the other performer."

I've seen Carl on the website. He was maybe in his 40s, a strong, hairy man, with a 10 inch cock. I've seen several of his videos since I've started having fantasies of Jim fucking me. "But I thought Wally was going to be the other performer."

"I asked Wally, and he offered this. Wally has been working with some of the writers coming up with scenes. Wally has some really good ideas, but he can only outline them. The writers help him fill in some details."

"You have writers?"

Bill laughed. "Yes. We have writers. You don't think we make this stuff up as we go along, do you? Sometimes the performers get carried away, venturing off script, and we just let it go. Sometimes you can just tell when something is going to work. Wally has always been one that can go off script and get some usable footage. In addition to writing, he has been directing some of the scenes."

"And he performs?"

"Yes. That video from a couple of weeks ago with Blake and Wally on a twink? Wally directed that as well as performing in it. He even helped in the editing. Have you seen the comments on the website about that video?"

Yeah. I saw them. Half of them wanted to be the twink getting fucked by these two, and the other half wanted to take either Wally's or Blake's place. Then there was the few that wanted to be a 4th in that group. I stopped reading after the first 50. "Yeah. There were so many, I couldn't finish reading them."

"It's only been up a short while, and it is already in the top 3 in number of comments. It's had more views than any other video on our site the past 7 days. It's had the most downloads to an outside computer, at $8 a piece, for the past 30 days, and it's barely been up 2 weeks. What I'm getting at is when I spoke with Wally, he said he had this script which was perfect for you, and he wanted to have Carl be your partner. Wally will be directing. I'll be watching from another room."

"So Wally and a cameraman will be in the room with us?"

"And a sound man. There will be two stationary cameras, and some lights, although if the weather is nice outside, we'll see what daylight does for it."

It just occurred to me about how many people would be in the room. Then, I remembered that Wally and Peter had been in the room when Bill fucked me in Ann Arbor. Bill had taken a picture of me that evening. "Do you still have the picture of me when Peter and Wally walked in on us?"

Bill handed me his phone, told me what his code was to enter the phone (it was my birthday), and directed me to his photos. There was a folder in there that said "Jack". There were only a few things in there, a few selfies of me that I sent to him in a jockstrap that he bought for me. The picture of Wally, Blake and me in our jock straps, after they had fucked me. The pictures of me in my neon green swimsuit. A few pics of me at the party after my parents moved. I had never seen these. And then there was a video and the other pics associated with that night. The video showed Bill fucking me and as he panned up, Wally and Peter were jacking their cocks off over my face. Besides jacking off, they were tapping my face with their cocks. I started trying to grab their cocks with my mouth. Peter and Wally came over my face. I was trying to catch the cum with my mouth. I remembered. At one point, I did catch Peter, but I never caught Wally. Then I heard Bill in the video say that he wanted a picture of this. I looked into the camera, and he added "Don't worry, Jack. This is just for me."

I looked at Bill. "Have you shared this with anyone?"

Bill smiled. "I told you it was just for me. You are the only other person to have seen that."

"Not even Wally or Peter?"

"They both asked, but I told them no. If you would like me to show it to them, I will. That was really your first audition. I wanted to see how you would react with other people in the room and how you would react once a camera was in the room. You didn't freak out at either one. I was wondering when you were going to ask about that picture."

"I didn't know about a video. You can show it to Wally and Peter if you like. Can I forward this to me?"

"Yes. I was going to offer that." I forwarded the video to my phone. I couldn't believe that Bill gave me the code for his phone, and it was my birthday.

"You use my birthday for your password?"

"Yes. Something easy to remember, but not obvious to anyone that gets my phone. I'm going to have to change it though, if I'm going to be hanging around with you."

"You're going to be hanging around with me?"

"I hope to. I like you a lot. I'll be truthful. I consider you like my hot, little brother. The fact that you're my little brother doesn't stop me from fucking you, because you turn me on. And because I think of you as my little brother, I want you to find out what you like. I want you to experience as much or as little of this as you want. And I'm not talking about the videos. I'm talking about other partners. You may want to settle down with one guy, or girl, but as your big brother, I'm recommending that you wait and play the field. You saw the guys that came up to us in the bar, and you were with me. Imagine what it would be like if you went to that bar on your own. I'd like you to go to that bar, but I'd like Peter or Wally to be your wingman. They'll keep the crazies away from you and teach you what to look for."

Something occurred to me. "Do you think Ma or Jim suspect that I'm gay. I've never said anything to either of them about it."

"Jim knows. I've even spoken with him about it. He even threatened me if anything happened to you."

"He threatened you?"

"Yes. But I told him that he didn't have to worry. I'm not going to let anything happen to you. And most importantly, I want you to get your degree. It's what is best for you in the long run. I didn't ask Jim about your mother, but I would be surprised if she doesn't suspect it."

We were in a Camaro convertible with the top up. I reached over and rubbed Bill's crotch.

"Thank you Jack, but we're going to finish this drive. You're liable to have me driving off the road if you keep that up." I removed my hand and lowered my shorts. I started jacking off in the front seat. Bill passed a semi, and we heard his airhorn toot a couple of times.

"You like giving people shows Jack?"

"I never thought about someone being able to see down into the car."

"But you haven't stopped jacking off." Bill sped up to another semi, then just coasted beside him for a few seconds. I came when the airhorn sounded that time. Bill sped off.

Bill had me scoop up my cum and feed it to him. He got half, I got the other half.

We still had 2 hours to go. I read through the scripts.

When we walked into the main space of the house in Oakland County, I recognized it immediately. They've done quite a few shoots in this room. Looking out the patio doors to a raised deck with a lake in the background. I think that I've seen a couple of videos on that deck. I looked at Bill. "I've seen videos out there."

"Yeah. Unfortunately, it's not quite private enough and we were asked by the local police to not do anything out there. I'm in negotiations for a property about 10 miles outside of Ann Arbor. It has 20 acres. I would like to build a house there to replace this."

"The police know that you shoot videos here?"

"There is nothing illegal about this. I checked the zoning laws on the property before I bought it. The stuffed shirts around the lake are incensed, but they are too embarrassed about something like this going on in their neighborhood, they keep it hushed up. I've got a warehouse that I've turned into a studio. We'll actually be going there for your shoot with me, but you and Carl will be right there." He was pointing at the couch in the living area.

I walked over and sat on the couch, laying my arms across the cushions. "I love this couch. Just seeing it makes me hard."

Bill took me on that couch, and then we hit the shower.

Bill and I had dinner at a nice restaurant, near his house. He had got my sizes from the clothes at the lake house, and had a suit made for me. It fit, more or less. He said that it would work tonight, and we would stop by the tailor in the morning for him to make alterations.

When we got back to the house, Peter, Wally and Blake were there. They all had homes in the area, but wanted to stop by and say hi. That is when Bill told me, "Wally will be back tomorrow night. He will do a rehearsal with you on your audition with Carl."

I enjoyed my time with Wally. "Ok."

Blake made a noise. Bill added: "Blake told me that you owe him a raincheck, but I told him that he couldn't collect while you are down here, but he'll be driving you back to the lake house on Thursday."

I turned to Blake and winked at him, which got him laughing.

They stayed around until it got dark. They only had a drink or drink and a half each, and they took off.

Bill turned the lights out in the main room. You could see out on the lake, houses with lights on across the way. There was no boat traffic that I could hear. I wasn't even sure if you could get a boat on that lake. Bill told me that he had been asked not to film on the balcony, but he hadn't been asked to stop private parties out there. He just had to keep the noise down. "Can you keep the noise down, Jack? Or am I going to have to find a gag?"

"A gag?"

"I've got a few here. Why don't you come down in the basement with me?" Bill led me to the lower level. There was a gym, which had a patio of its own. "I often have morning coffee in the nude out there. Almost totally private. I found out that the matronly lady next door can spy on me. I let her spy."

Bill walked to a door and unlocked it. "Take a look in here."

I walked into the room and looked around. I think that I recognized some of this equipment from videos. Is Bill planning on tying me up?

Bill walked over to a cabinet, pulled open a drawer and brought out a couple of gags. "Does one interest you?"

I looked around the room. "Do you play down here much?"

"Much more here than the one at the lake house, but I don't consider it a lot. This is a turn on, but not my major turn on."

"What is your major turn on?"

"Right now, you. I want to get to know your likes and don't likes. To help you know what you would like, I've been having some friends help you explore. Now it's time for you to tell me how much you want to explore. Think about it. You don't have to tell me now." Bill holds up a gag. "How about this one."

"Yes Sir."

"Come with me." Bill walked out of the room and back up the stairs. Bill had me take off my clothes. There was some ambient light from somewhere, so I could see shadows. I laid my clothes on an ottoman. Bill stepped up behind me and put the gag on. It had a big red ball in it.

Bill whispered in my ear: "I want you to go out on the deck and get on all fours on that big ottoman. I'll be with you in a moment."

Bill left me out there for 3 or 4 minutes. I was shivering, not because it was cold, but because I was nervous. I wasn't sure who could see me, but I trusted Bill to keep me safe.

I heard Bill walk onto the deck. "Keep your eyes straight ahead, Jack."

The first that I felt of him, he was laying his hard cock on my ass, dry humping my crack. At one point, his cock pressed against my hole. I moaned. Bill tapped my ass. "You need to keep quiet Jack." Bill withdrew his dick.

Then he reached between my legs and started stroking my cock. He pulled it back between my legs and sucked on the head and my balls. I moaned again. Another tap on the ass. Bill was able to tell when I was ready to cum. He stopped and started sliding his cock back and forth on my crack again. The next sound from me was more of a whimper. Bill placed his hand on my ass this time.

Bill then started eating my ass. I felt his tongue working its way into my hole. I almost came right then. I moaned again. The tap was more of a slap this time.

Bill worked some lube into my ass. It was time for the main event. Bill normally works his cock in slowly, back and forth until he is balls deep. This time, he was balls deep after the first entry. He didn't slam it into me, but the entry was continuous. I loved the feeling of his cock filling my ass. He just left it there for a moment. My ass gave it a squeeze. "Do that again Jack", Bill whispered.

I squeezed my ass again, and I felt Bill's cock on my prostate. That felt good, so I gave it another squeeze. Bill started pumping in my ass, slowly withdrawing until just the tip was in, and reentering at a slightly quick pace. Each entry was causing that feeling in my groin. When I came, I whimpered my approval and Bill quickened his pace and I felt his spasming behind me.

With his cock still in my ass, Bill leaned over and put his hands on either side of me. He wishpered to me: "You're ass turns me into an animal, Jack." I felt him give another good pump, and his dick spasmed in my ass again. I gave it a good squeeze.

Bill stood me up and removed the gag. He gave me a deep kiss.

In bed that evening, Bill had me fuck him while I stroked him to climax. He said that I was not allowed to cum until he did.

At breakfast in the morning, Bill talked to me about PrEP and safe sex. He explained what PrEP was. He explained that all of his performers were on it, and they were tested regularly. He gave me an at home test for HIV. It came back negative.

"Jack. How you handle your sex life is up to you, but I would like to make this recommendation. Unless someone can prove to you that he is negative, use condoms. HIV is not a death sentence anymore, but I don't want you to be saddled with it."

We dropped my suit off with the tailor. He made the final alteration measurements, and told Bill that he could pick it up on Friday.

Bill drove us to an industrial complex about 5 miles from his house. There was a small warehouse there and he stopped outside of it. We were ready for our portion of the audition. The script is as follows:

Scene opens with Jack (Peter) sitting at a desk. There is a tap at his door. Jack looks up and a man enters.

BILL: Hello, you are Peter Barnes?

JACK: Hello sir. Yes I am.

BILL: What are you up to?

JACK: I'm just getting my paperwork done sir.

Jack points at the papers on his desk.

BILL: Ok. In those papers, you will see a set of rules. Have you gotten to them yet?

Jack looks through the papers and pulls out a sheet.

JACK: No sir. It is here.

BILL: You will note that the first rule is that there is a curfew.

JACK: Curfew sir?

BILL: Yes. You are required to be back in the house by 8PM each night, unless you have a job and it's shift takes you past the time. You will be required to report your schedule to us when it is posted. We will be checking to ensure that the schedule you give us is correct. There will be penalties if you lie to us.

JACK: Penalties sir? What kind of penalties?

BILL: You don't need to know those at this time. It may depend on the violation. Now. Would you stand up please.

Jack stands up.

BILL: We do not tolerate drugs or alcohol in the house. Is that understood?

JACK: Yes sir.

BILL: Now. I need to do a search to make sure that you haven't brought any contraband in.

JACK: You want to search my stuff?

BILL: That too, but I need to search you. I'll need you to remove your clothes.

JACK: A strip search?

BILL: Yes. If you'll read those rules, you will realize that a condition of living here is that a strip search can be done at any time, especially if you leave the house.

Bill looks down.

BILL: You can start with the shoes. By the way, we don't allow shoes in the house.

JACK: No shoes?

BILL: Not in the house, but right now I need to inspect them. And while I'm looking those over, I need you to remove your clothes.

Jack takes his shoes off and hands them to Bill.

Bill takes a cursory look at the shoes and sets them on the desk.

BILL: I need your clothes too. Let me have your shorts. There is nothing in there that will stick me, is there?

Jack starts to remove his shorts.

JACK: No sir.

Jack hands his shorts to Bill, then removes his shirt. He waits for Bill to check the pockets on the shorts and then hands the tee shirt to Bill.

Bill puts them on the bed.

BILL: Socks and underwear too.

Jack sits on the bed and removes his socks. He offers them to Bill.

BILL: Just lay them on your clothes. Now the underwear.

JACK: Really?

BILL: Yes. Really. Now come on, I don't have all afternoon.

Jack stands up and removes his briefs. Bill points to the pile of clothes and Jack tosses them on top.

BILL: Turn around and bend over. Put your hands on the bed.

Jack does as he is asked. Bill steps forward and places his hand on Jack's ass.

BILL: Do you know what a cavity search is? Have you ever had one?

Jack looks around while still holding his hands on the bed.

JACK: I think I know what it is, but no, I've never had one.

Bill moves his finger to Jack's hole.

BILL: I'm going to need to check this to ensure that you haven't snuck anything in this way.

JACK: I haven't brought anything in sir. I promise.

BILL: I hope that is true, but I'm here to ensure that you have not. I'll need to put some lube on my fingers first.

Bill reaches in his pocket and pulls out a bottle.

JACK: Fingers?

BILL: I'll need 2 or 3 fingers to make sure that I can go deep enough. This won't take long. Now, just look at the wall.

Jack looks forward and Bill starts to inspect his hole. After working two fingers in, Bill removes them and rubs his crotch against Jack's ass.

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
245 Followers