The Lake House Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BILL: Ok. Almost done. I'll need to put a third finger in.

Bill proceeds to penetrate Jack with 3 fingers and twists them. Jack lets out a moan.

BILL: You like that?

Bill moves his fingers around some more. Jack tries to stifle a moan.

JACK: Nooooo.

Bill removes his fingers, picks up Jack's tee shirt and wipes his hand.

BILL: Ok. Stand up and face me. I'll need to do a search of your oral cavity.

Jack stands up, turns around, but his gaze is at Bill's cock. Jack's dick is hard.

While reading this the first time, Jack asked Bill, "What if I can't get hard?"

Bill laughs. "I've not seen evidence of that, but we have ways of getting you hard if necessary."

BILL: I think someone did enjoy that. Why don't you get on your knees and you can take a closer look.

Jack looks up at Bill.

BILL: Go ahead.

Jack gets down on his knees.

BILL: Go ahead and take it out.

Jack proceeds to take Bill's shorts off. He finds out that he has been going commando. Jack looks up.

JACK: I've never seen one this big.

BILL (laughing): Well. Thank you. Are you ready for your cavity search?

Jack looks down at the cock, then up and back down.

JACK: I've never done this before.

BILL: Just lick it a few times and then put the head in your mouth.

Jack picks up the cock and licks from the base to the top a couple of times. Then he takes the head in his mouth.

BILL: Now take as much as you can. Get it wet so that you can stroke it.

Jack follows his instructions.

BILL: Not so fast. I don't want to cum. Not yet.

After a moment of this, Bill tells Jack to lay on the bed with his head hanging over the edge.

Jack puts himself in position.

BILL: Now, I'm going to see how deep we can go. Are you ready?

JACK: I'm not sure I can take this sir.

BILL: Your dick tells me otherwise. I think that you want to take this.

Bill works his dick into Jack's mouth and eventually gets about 6 inches in.

Once Bill is satisfied that there is nothing in Jack's mouth,

BILL: I think that we need to do another search of that ass.

JACK: I've never had anything that big in me before Sir.

BILL: You'll be fine, and this is necessary.

JACK: But you've already searched.

BILL: Like I said, I need to search again. Now get up and bend over.

Jack did as he was told.

Bill steps forward and starts to press his cock into Jack and works it in until he is buried in Jack's ass.

Jack starts moaning with the last few strokes in.

JACK: It's so big.

BILL: Lay on your back. I want to look at your face as I continue the seach.

Jack flips over quickly and Bill reenters him.

BILL: Now. We're not going to have any problems with you, are we Peter?

JACK: No sir.

BILL: Good.

Bill finishes himself off by jacking off and cumming on Jack's face. Then Bill has Jack finish himself off, cumming over his abs and chest.

BILL: Now, finish your paperwork. I'll be back in a half hour to collect it.

Things went pretty much as written in the script. It took 2 hours to film, even though it was only going to be 20 minutes in the final cut. The one hiccup is when Jack told Bill that it was the biggest cock he'd ever seen, Jack ad libbed: "If you don't include Wally or Blake."

There was a sound guy in the room, and there were a couple of guys in the control room. It took 5 minutes to stop the laughing, and 10 minutes to get the performers back to previous status.

After the shoot, Bill said to me: "You know Jack, that was funnier than shit, but you can't do that during a shoot. I was laughing so hard, that I lost my erection. I'm paying those guys by the hour."

He gave me a hug, and then added: "If you want to work in this industry, you have to know that."

I smiled at him. "Noted."

When we were done with the shoot, Bill took me to get a smoothie.

"I think that went well Jack. I'm excited to see the final cut. Are you doing ok?"

"Yeah. I enjoyed it. I almost came while you were fucking me." I realized that we were in a public setting and looked around. I couldn't tell if anyone heard what I said.

Bill explained that something like that occurs a lot during shoots. "That is why many shoots take 3 or 4 hours to complete. It's not like a guy can be ready again in 5 minutes. Well, not often. That is also a reason that you see guys furiously beating their meat to finish. They've already cum once, or sometimes twice, and they need the extra stimulation to finish the shoot."

Bill had noticed that a guy at the table behind Jack was listening to their conversation. Bill saw him adjust his cock. Apparently, their conversation was turning this guy on. Well, that was Bill's business.

We headed back to Bill's house. Wally was already there, and so were a couple of other guys. They had a couple of cameras set up and a guy was at a laptop. They would be recording the rehearsal. Bill had me read the script over one more time:

SCENE WITH JACK AND CARL

The scene opens with Jack on the couch playing a videogame. He is wearing just gym shorts and socks.

Uncle Carl enters from behind. Carl watches Jack play the game for a bit.

CARL: You look like you know what you're doing there Petey.

Jack looks over his shoulder quickly, then turns back to the game.

JACK: Thanks Uncle Carl. My Dad's not here right now but should be home soon.

Carl comes over to the couch and sits down next to Jack.

CARL: So what is this game about?

JACK: It's an older game. The main character just needs to work his way through the screens until he reaches the end.

A noise comes from the screen making it seem as if Jack's character has been lost. Jack has a disgusted look on his face.

CARL: I'm sorry. I interrupted you.

JACK: That's ok Uncle Carl. I like talking with you.

Jack moves 45 degrees so that he is facing his Uncle. That brings his leg up on the sofa.

CARL: I'm surprised you're not out with one of your girlfriends. It's a nice day outside.

Jack looks down.

JACK: I haven't been able to find a girlfriend.

Carl reaches over and touches Jack leg.

CARL: That's ok kid. There is someone for everyone.

He starts rubbing Jack's leg.

JACK: Thank you. I sometimes wonder.

CARL: Stand up for me. Let me have a look at you.

Jack stands up.

Carl reaches over and starts running his hand over Jack's pecs. He gives a nipple a light tweak. He leaves his hand on Jack's chest.

CARL: It's obvious that you work out. You have a nice set of pecs. Turn around for me.

Jack does an about face.

Carl runs both hands across Jack's back and down to his ass. He gives the ass a squeeze.

CARL: You've got a nice set of glutes, as well.

JACK: Thank you sir.

CARL: Turn around again.

Jack is holding his hands over his groin when he turns around.

CARL (chuckling): Looks like we woke somebody up. That's nothing to be embarrassed about. I remember when I was 18, I was walking around with a hardon half the day. I had to sneak off to jack off 3 or 4 times a day.

Jack is looking down and shuffling his feet.

CARL: Look. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. Here. Let me show you. I've got a hardon as well.

Carl stands up and lowers his pants. Jack stares at the bulge in Carl's crotch. His eyes get big.

CARL: Come on. I know that you can get porn on here. Let's watch a little and we can jack off together.

JACK: But Dad will be here soon.

CARL: No. I called him when I pulled up. He said that he was running late and will probably be an hour or more. Find some porn for us. Surely, you and your friends have jacked off together.

Jack finally removes his hands from his groin, and you can see that he is definitely hard.

Jack starts pushing buttons on the remote until sounds start coming from the screen. You can hear a woman moaning.

Carl has finished taking his boxers off and also his shirt. He sits back down on the couch.

Jack is staring at his dick with his mouth open.

CARL: Come on. Get those shorts off and get over here. This looks like a good scene.

Jack takes his shorts off and sits on the corner of the couch.

CARL: Get over here. Half the fun of jacking off with buddies is being close to them.

Carl waves Jack over. Jack moves over so that there is about a foot between the two of them. Carl grabs him and moves him closer so that their legs are touching.

CARL: That's better. Look at that woman. She looks like she knows how to give a blowjob.

Jack is watching the screen, but he keeps glancing at Carl's cock. They continue stroking their cocks for a moment.

Carl moans.

CARL: Have you ever tasted your precum Jack?

Jack just shakes his head no. Carl wipes the tip of his cock and puts the finger in his mouth.

CARL: Tastes pretty good. Try it.

Jack looks down at his cock.

CARL: Not getting any yet, eh? That's ok. I've got plenty for both of us.

Carl takes his finger again and wipes the head of his dick. He puts his finger on Jack's lips.

CARL: Go ahead. Give it a taste.

Jack opens his mouth enough that Carl can work his finger in.

CARL: Tastes good, doesn't it?

Jack nods his head.

CARL: Go ahead. There's some more for you. Use your finger like I did and get another taste.

Jack looks at Carl's face, then he reaches over and swipes the tip of Carl's cock and puts the finger in his mouth.

CARL: That's it. It gets addicting after a while.

Carl points at the screen.

CARL: Look at her go down on that cock. I'll bet that she's getting a good taste of him. Why don't you give it a try Petey?

Jack just looks at Carl, then at the screen, then at his cock.

CARL: Look. It's no big deal. I'll help you out.

Carl gets off the couch and kneels in front of Jack and puts Jack's dick in his mouth. He sucks it for a moment and caresses Jack's balls. He pulls up.

CARL: See. It's no big deal. Guys do this for each other all the time.

JACK: Really?

CARL: Yeah. All the time.

Carl gets back on the couch, and pats next to him.

CARL: Come on. Get up here and give it a try.

Jack gets up on all fours next to Carl and lowers his head into Carl's lap.

CARL: Just lick it first. You'll be able to lick that precum off.

Jack does it.

CARL: There you go. Tastes good, doesn't it.

Jack indicates that it does while he keeps licking the cock.

CARL: Now. Try treating it like a straw and see if you can suck anymore out.

Jack puts the head in his mouth and sucks.

CARL: There you go. Stroke it and you can generate some more for you.

Jack starts to stroke Carl's cock. Carl reaches over and cups Jack's ass.

CARL: Try going a little deeper. Get the shaft wet so that you have a little lube for your hand.

With his other hand, Carl pushes Jack's head down getting most of his cock in. Jack pops up, releasing Carl's cock.

CARL: Sorry kid. It felt so good, I got carried away. Give it another try. I'll keep my hand up here.

Carl's other hand was still working on Jack's ass.

Jack lowers his head again. This time taking about half of Carl's cock.

CARL: That's it Petey. Work your tongue around and move up and down a little bit.

Carl moans. His finger finds Jack's hole.

CARL: Try playing with my balls, Petey. That will get a little more nectar for you.

Jack goes to lift the hand that is not stroking Carl's cock, and as he does, his head drops down. That hand was supporting him. Jack feels Carl's cock at the back of his throat, and before he can lift himself back up, Carl's hand is back, just laying on the back of his head.

Then Carl's finger penetrates Jack's ass. Jack moans.

CARL: You like that Petey? That is a special feeling, isn't it. Let me show you something else.

Carl gets out from under Jack, and picks him up. He has him bend over the couch. Carl starts to eat Jack's ass.

JACK: Unh.

CARL: Feel's good. Right, Petey?

Carl finds his shorts, and gets a bottle out of a pocket. He puts the lube on his finger, and starts inserting it in Jack's ass. Jack jumps.

CARL: Relax, Petey. You've got a pleasure spot in here. I'm going to show it to you.

Carl works the first finger in as deep as possible, then starts on 2. Jack moans again.

CARL: Did I find it for you? Let me get 3 fingers in. That will let me go a little deeper.

Carl works 3 fingers in Jack's ass. Jack moans again.

CARL: There we go kid. I think that we're going to need something a little longer. Stay with me kid. It may hurt a little at first, but we'll go slow, and you're going to love it.

Carl lubes up his cock, and presses into Jack's ass. At one point, Jack's eyes go wide.

JACK: Oh.

CARL: I know. Feels good. Doesn't it?

Carl works his cock deeper.

Camera keeps cutting to Jack's face.

CARL: Ok. Are you ready for a ride?

Carl starts pumping in and out, not being rough, but being insistent.

After a moment of this, Carl sits on the couch and has Jack bounce on his cock.

CARL: It's a good leg workout Petey. You need to work your legs at least once a week.

Jack drops his chin to his chest. He takes his cock in his hand and starts cumming on Carl's legs.

CARL: See. I told you that it was going to feel good.

Carl starts helping Jack up and down.

CARL: I'm ready Petey.

Carl moves Jack around and starts stroking over his face. Jack opens his mouth. Carl cums once over Jack's face, and then puts the tip of his cock in Jack's mouth and cums once or twice there, and then finishes over Jack's face.

A VOICE FROM OFF SCREEN: Hey Carl. I'm home. I'll be up in a moment.

During the rehearsal with Wally, Bill told me that if I wanted to adlib, give it a try.

At the point where I'm about to lower myself onto Wally's cock, I stopped and looked at him. "I'm not sure that my Dad would approve of this."

After Wally stopped laughing, he replied with: "20 years ago, your Dad was doing the same thing on this dick. He still gets it once in a while. Why do you think I was here today?"

Bill said, "Great! I hope that you sound guys got a recording of that. I'd like that in the script tomorrow."

When the rehearsal was over, Bill talked with the other two guys, then they left. Bill asked Wally to make us some margaritas, and he talked with me. "Everything was good tonight. One camera tomorrow will be manned. The cameraman will be able to move around and get shots from different angles. My office actually works as a sound studio. I will be in there with a sound technician."

Wally came back and handed us our drinks. He added, "I will actually be in here with you. Bill and the technician will be able to talk with the cameramen and me. We'll tell you if we need a retake of anything."

I looked at Wally. "You wrote this script?"

"I wrote the outline, yes. Bill is giving me a chance to expand from my performing. I wish that I had come up with that line about Dad not approving of this."

Bill snuggled with me that night. He said that he didn't want me to cum until the shoot tomorrow.

I met Carl after breakfast. Wally had made some smoothies, then he told me to go get cleaned out. Bill was setting up in his office. When I returned from the bath, a big guy came up and offered his hand to me. "Hi. I'm Carl, and I assume that you're Jack."

I'd seen Carl's picture on the website. I had even watched a couple of his videos. He reminded me a lot of Jim, a little over 6 feet with hairy pecs and legs. Carl had 10 inches of cock, that I found out was slightly thicker than Wally's. I had no idea what my soon to be stepfather, Jim, was packing, but when I fantasized about it, that is the dick that I imagined. Carl even wore the same cologne that Jim uses.

"Thanks Carl. I've enjoyed watching your videos."

Carl told me that he watched the raw video of Bill and me from yesterday. "Truthfully, Jack. I can't wait to get my hands on you."

During the shoot, I was able to cum while Carl was fucking me without having to stroke my cock. This caused Carl to cum in my ass. Since this happened, Wally suggested that we get some shots of the cum leaking from my ass. Wally came up and grabbed my cock, which caused me to expel a little more cum from my ass.

It took about a half hour for Carl to get hard again. Then it took him about 10 minutes to cum on my face. Carl scooped some from my face and fed it to me. The whole shoot took a little more than 2 1/2 hours. Carl and I hit the showers, and Bill said that he was taking everyone out to lunch.

That night, Bill took me to Comerica Park to see the Tigers play the White Sox. Wally and Blake joined us. After the game, Blake told me that he would be picking me up for breakfast at 8, then we were heading back to the lake house.

"Do you play golf Jack?"

"I've never tried, but I would like to."

"I'll be bringing my clubs up. I think that I'll play 18 Friday morning, and then we can hit the driving range in the afternoon. I heard that there is a good golf course by the lake."

"Would you mind if I invite Sean?" I explained that Sean is the guy taking over for me on the lawn and pool maintenance.

"Of course. The more, the merrier."

I sent a text to Sean, and he said he would love to do that. I found out later that he played golf regularly.

I had sent a text to my mother and Jim asking if Blake and I could meet them for dinner on Thursday night. Blake had helped with the move, so they had met him before. We arrived at the lake house about 1. Blake asked if we could take the jet skis out.

We went out to the island and went around it this time. I saw no one else anchored there. I led Blake to a place where we could park the jet skis and took him on the island. It had turned me on to give Peter a blow job here, and I wanted to do the same for Blake. We found a quiet spot, and I turned and asked Blake to drop his swimtrunks.

Blake knew all about Peter and my experience on the island. When I brought him here, he had hoped that this is what I had planned. He was already hard.

I got down on my knees and started licking his cock. I looked up at him. "I'm not sure how much time we have alone here, so we need to be quick."

"I just wish that I could fuck you here. I love outdoor sex."

I took him in my mouth. He was close to 11 inches. Kneeling in front of him, I was only able to get 6 or 7 inches in. That last inch and a half was a struggle, because he was going in my throat, and he was thick. I was stroking his cock while sucking. It took about 5 minutes, but Blake fed me a good load.

Blake returned the favor. As we were heading back to the jet skis, I asked Blake about his giving me a blow job. "I didn't think that you did that."

"I just don't do that for everybody, but I wanted to do it for you."

When we got back to the house, we grabbed a beer each, and sat out on the patio. Blake didn't need to tan, but we sat out nude anyway. I just marveled at the size of his cock, even soft. Bill had told me that Blake was a football player. I asked him about that.

"That is where I met Wally. We were third stringers on the University's team, even as Juniors. That is when we met Bill, through Peter. When we asked Bill if they could perform in his videos, Bill said that he couldn't use us if they were playing on the team." They talked it over. They had no future in professional football, but they could see a future in porn.

They were on athletic scholarship, so leaving the team was a problem. Behind the scenes, Bill worked with the University to get them academic scholarships. Wally was in the business program, and graduated 2 years ago. Blake was in education, but switched his major to computer sciences. He graduated this past spring, and was working part time with Bill's IT firm.

"Frankly, Jack. Meeting Bill has been the best thing in my life. I grew up in a lower class community in Detroit. I now have a condo in a good suburb and a prospect for a career after porn, in something that I enjoy doing as much as fucking."