The Lake House Ch. 08

Story Info
What is next for Jack?
5.8k words
4.55
3.6k
6

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
253 Followers

"I've got a guy coming up on Tuesday, Jack."

"Any one I know?"

"No. And you're not going to meet him. He's going to be here to play the roll of Jim in your fantasy. I'm not going to record it, because as far as you're concerned, it will be Jim."

"You're going to be in the room?"

"Yes."

"And you're still planning on making a full length movie about this?"

"Yes. I'm looking at 90 minutes or more. There will be 4 or 5 sex scenes, including something that resembles the scene that we had on the patio, when you disclosed your fantasy about Jim."

"I'm nervous about this."

"Nervous because it's a fantasy about Jim?"

"Yes. What if I change my mind?"

"Then you change your mind, and we won't do it. I'll still use the concept, but I'll just have to come up with a scenario without watching you and this guy." Bill had warned Jim that there was this possibility. Jim understood.

Then we have an appointment in Chicago for next Thursday for you to model those jockstraps. I was really excited about this. Bill had shared pictures of me in jockstraps with the manufacturers of the jockstraps and they asked if I wanted to do a trial modeling gig. We were flying into Chicago on Wednesday night, and returning Sunday afternoon.

Besides the modeling, Bill had arranged for seats in Wrigley Field to watch the Cubs play the Reds.

Bill was filling me in on all of this on Thursday morning, the day after the 4th. My mother had asked me last night if I were sleeping with Bill, and I had told her that I was. After breakfast, we were moving my clothes over to Bill's room, or should I say, our room.

Blake and Wally were coming up this weekend. Bill told me that they were both bringing a lady friend with them.

Blake had told me that he was bi, but this was the first time that I would see either of them with a woman.

Sean, Bill and I went to the driving range that afternoon. I used one of the coupons for a lesson that Blake had purchased for me. The pro brought out a different set of clubs for me to use. "Your mother contacted me. She asked me to find a used set of clubs for you. She purchased these for you."

I looked them over. They looked practically new. "How much did these cost?"

"You know it's not polite to ask how much someone spent on a gift for you. You can ask your mother if you like, but seriously, it was not that much. I was able to find a good deal. Now. Let's see how well you remember to use them."

We spent 40 minutes on the driving range and 20 minutes on the putting green. I needed to get 4 more lessons in before I leave for college. I was going to be gone most of next week, so I made two appointments for lessons for the week that Bill returned downstate.

Ma and Jim were getting married in 5 weeks, and I would be moving to Ann Arbor the following week. Things were becoming real.

Bill, Sean and I went water skiing after golf. While I wore the neon green swim suit again, Sean kept his eyes on Bill this time. A 20 min run by each of us, and we returned to the dock 90 minutes later. Bill got himself a beer and Sean and I each had a pop.

"Jack and I are going out to dinner tonight. Would you like to join us, Sean? We're just going to the bar down the road."

"Let me text my mother and ask her." He received a reply. "They asked if they could join us. They would like to meet you."

"Sure. I'd love to meet them."

An hour later, we were all seated at a table. Sean introduced his parents, Liz and Patrick O'Malley. Those that were over 21 ordered drinks. Sean and I were stuck with pops.

Liz said, "Sean talks all the time about your house and Jack. We want to thank you for offering him the job."

"He's been doing a great job. I've been very happy with his work."

She looked at me. "You've been doing this for 2 years?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"And now you're living with Bill?"

"I'm living in the house. Yes, ma'am."

"Please, call me Liz. Then you're off to Michigan next month?"

"Yes, ma'am, I mean Liz."

"Well, I'm so glad that we've met the two of you. Sean has been spending so much time down there. I hope he's not imposing."

Bill answered. "He's not imposing at all. As a matter of fact, when I'm not here, Jack is alone at the house. Sean and he have become gym buddies."

Patrick finally said something. "He's been telling me about that gym and pool that you have. I'd love to take a look at that set up."

"If you like, when we finish here, come over for a drink and I'll give you a tour of the house."

After dinner, we met at Bill's place. Patrick asked Bill what he was having, and Bill said that he was going to make a Moscow Mule. He made three of them. Liz let Sean take a sip of hers and asked him if he would like one?

"Yes." Bill made two more. One for Sean, and one for me.

Bill gave Sean's parents a tour of the house, while Sean and I sat on the patio. About 15 minutes later, they joined us outside.

Patrick said, "This is an amazing property, Bill. I remember when you started clearing the lot, everyone was worried that you were going to put up one of the McMansions that have been popping up around the lake. While this is big, it doesn't look like it from the road. And taking those trees out, makes it look more like a park."

"That is what I was hoping for when I bought the property. I'm glad that you like it."

"I'll be truthful. We've been concerned about how much you're paying Sean. Lawn and pool maintenance doesn't seem like that much, although the lawn is a lot bigger than I realized."

"Jack's mother, Helen, had a lot of questions when I moved in here. She lived across the street up until a couple of weeks ago. I was lucky to have found Jack. Do you know Helen and Jim?"

Liz answered. "I know her to see her, but we've never officially met." She looked at me. "Your mother is marrying that deputy in a few weeks, isn't she?"

"Yes. August 11th."

"How exciting." They finished their drinks and decided it was time to head home. Since Sean had a drink, they had him leave his car here, and Liz would drop him off on her way to work tomorrow. Sean was coming over to use the gym.

After they left, I asked Bill what that was all about.

"They were checking me out. I don't know if you remember, but Jim and your mother did the same thing right after the house was finished."

Bill took me to our room and had me fuck him doggie style. After I came, Bill had me lay off the end of the bed, and he came down my throat.

Bill told me that he had to run over to Gaylord in the morning, so Sean and I would have the house to ourselves until about noon.

Sean was dropped off by his mother about 7:45. After she left, he said, "I'm sorry that my mother was asking so many questions last night."

"I can tell you that Bill wasn't offended. He said that my mother grilled him at first also."

"Bill is not here?"

"No. He had to make a run this morning."

"What are we working on today?"

"Back and chest. Are you ready?"

We did our workout, showered and swam our laps ... in the nude. I put on my gym shorts, without the jockstrap and asked Sean to follow me. I grabbed a couple of waters and took him to Bill's office.

"Bill has security cameras in all of the rooms, including in here." I turned the TV on, and hit play on the remote. The screen filled with the image of Sean and me from a week ago. Sean watched the whole video before saying anything. "Wow. It's weird watching yourself on the screen in that kind of action."

"I can delete this from the server if you like."

"Has Bill seen this?"

"Bill said that he wouldn't watch it unless you ok'd it."

"Let me think about that. That video has me worked up. Could we watch your audition video again?"

I got the video started. Sean was tenting his gym shorts, big time. "I can take care of that for you if you like."

Sean removed his gym shorts and sat down on the couch. I started sucking his cock. When the video got to the point where Carl's cock was exposed, Sean said, "That is such a huge cock. I can't believe he could get that in your ass."

I looked up. "I can tell you that it felt pretty good, too." I got back to sucking. I was stroking his balls when he came.

"Oh, fuck, Jack. That feels so good."

I swallowed his load. "I enjoy doing it for you."

"Would you like one in return?"

"You don't have to, but if you're offering, I'm accepting." I picked up a piece of paper from Bill's desk. It had the username and password that I use for the website. "You can use this to watch more videos if you like."

"Thanks. I'd like to look at more videos from that website."

"My video will be up there the first week of October. I decided to let them publish it after I go away to college."

"Wow. You're a porn star."

"Well. I wouldn't go as far as calling me a star." I started up another video from the website and sat down in a guest chair, facing the screen. Sean got the hint and kneeled down in front of me.

When Bill returned, Sean and I were on the patio having a pop. He had a beer and sat on a chaise.

"How was the workout this morning?"

Sean answered. "I'm hoping that I can buff up like Jack before football season. Jack works me hard."

"Did you know Jack before he started working here?"

"I'd seen him in school, but didn't really know him."

"He was a scrawny, little kid. He built most of that muscle on his own. I'm proud of him."

That made me feel good.

Sean said, "Jack showed me a video today of him and me last week. He said that you wouldn't watch it unless I gave the ok."

Bill nodded.

"Just so you know, it's ok."

Bill raised his beer bottle. "Would you guys like to get lunch?"

Sean said he was starved.

"Are your golf clubs in your car?"

"Yes."

"Why don't we head to the course, have lunch and hit the driving range?"

"I didn't bring any clothes for that."

"Can you stop by your house and join us at the course?"

"That can be done." Sean got up and said he could be there in about 30 minutes. He put his shirt on and left.

Bill said, "I can't wait to watch that video."

Blake and Wally arrived separately on Friday. Blake was there about 3 and introduced me to Heather. Heather was young, early 20s, and about my height. She was wearing a bikini top that showed a couple of massive tits. When Blake introduced us, Heather came up and gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Blake has told me a lot about you."

I smiled. "I hope he included the good stuff."

She laughed at that. She ran her hand down my chest and said that he did. She then went up and gave a hug to Bill and another peck on the cheek. They had met before, I believe.

I looked at the bikini and told her I thought it looked marvelous. Blake said, "She was so anxious about getting into her swimsuit that she changed into the top on the drive up. She was giving quite a show to some truckers when I told her that there was a cop car up ahead. She reluctantly put her top on."

She punched Blake in the arm, then she looked at Bill. "Blake has been telling me about the jet skis. Do you suppose we could take them out before Wally gets here?"

Bill laughed, and then asked Heather, "Have you ever ridden a jet ski before?"

"No, but Blake said they are a kick in the butt."

"Jack. Would you mind showing this young lady how to handle the jet ski?"

Fuck no. If she looked as good in the rest of the bikini as the top, it was going to be all my pleasure. "I'd be happy to." I told Blake and Heather to follow me. I told them get their swimsuits on and I'd meet them out on the back patio.

Blake said, "Wear that neon green one, Jack."

I just smiled and went to my room. When I got out to the patio, Heather was in the bottoms as well. It wasn't much more than a thong. I said to her, "Come on. I'll give you a lesson, then you and Blake can take them out."

"Can I ride with you. You can give me the lesson as we ride around." I had never done it that way, but wasn't going to deny her anything.

Blake joined us after a moment and looked down at my suit. "Damn Jack. You should be modeling those too. You've got your initial shoot with the jockstraps next week, don't you?"

"Yes. On Friday."

Heather had me turn around. "I'd like to see you in a jockstrap. I think you have the perfect ass for it." She gave it a tap. "Let's go check out those jet skis."

She started walking out to the dock. Blake walked up to me and whispered in my ear. "You do look marvelous in that suit, Jack." He glanced down over my shoulder. My 4 and 1/2 inches were clearly visible in the suit.

I got the skis off the perches. Blake climbed on one and I climbed on the other. Heather got on behind me. I warned Blake about the traffic on the lake and told him to keep it under control. He sped off, then circled around and told me to get it in gear. Heather wrapped her arms around me and told me to catch up with him. She pressed her tits into my back, and we were off.

Blake led us out to the island. It was still the week of the 4th, so there were several boats anchored off the shore. Blake found the alcove where we had parked before and pulled in. We parked the jetskis and I tied them up. We headed onto the island. I had given Blake a blowjob here once. I hoped he wasn't looking for another. There were too many people here.

Heather was walking beside me and she leaned over. "Blake told me what you did for him on this island. I wish I was here to watch that."

We explored the island a little bit, running into several other vacationers. Every guy we passed had their eyes on Heather. I could not blame them. When we got back to the jet skis, Heather asked if she could drive. I got on behind her, and reminded her how to get things started. After a couple of hundred yards, she yelled for me to hold on tight and she started to open it up. At one point, we passed a group of kids on a boat. They were kids that I went to high school with. One of them waved at me.

Heather slowed the jet ski down and asked me if I knew them?

"I went to high school with a couple of them, yeah."

She steered the jet ski over near their boat and slowed down next to it. She had me introduce her to my "friends". There were six kids on the boat, 4 guys (3 of whom I knew) and 2 girls (that wouldn't give me the time of day when we were in school). I explained that I was giving Heather a lesson on the jet ski. I told them that we had to get back and we were off. I saw Blake cruising around near the north end of the lake and I had Heather head that way.

When we got back to the house, I had Heather jump off so that I could park the jet ski. She started wading around. Once I parked, I helped Blake with his. I looked over at Heather and it looked like she had removed her top. Blake made his way over to her, and I saw him hang his suit on a hook. I could see Heather's on the other hook, but there was so little material, I couldn't tell if it was top and bottom.

I figured they wanted to be alone, so I reminded them that the neighbors were up, so they needed to be discreet. I went to find Bill. I found my phone first, and there was a text from one of the guys that I had introduced Heather to.

MASON: She's fuckin' hot Jack. Way to go.

I just sent a thumbs up emoji in return. I thought about the 2 girls on the boat and hoped they were jealous. I found Bill in his office looking at a video. It wasn't gay porn this time, it was straight, but Wally was in it with a girl. I was getting hard watching it.

"This is not from your website?"

Bill looked at me. "No. But Wally thinks that we should branch out. This was taken at our warehouse, but it will be on another site. Wally wanted me to look it over and consider setting up another website for straight porn. I've got to admit, it's making me hard."

I walked over and closed the door to the office. Then I went over to Bill and moved his chair around so that I could kneel in front of him. I took his cock out and said, "Watch the video. I'll take care of this for you."

It didn't take long, and Bill was feeding me some protein that I've come to adore.

"Damn, Jack. I may take the rest of the summer off." He stood up, bringing me up with him and gave me a deep kiss. We got notices on our phones that there was someone out front. Wally was here. Bill tucked himself away. I told him that I was going to change into some regular clothes (I still had my swimsuit on). "No, Jack. I think Wally would love to be greeted by you wearing that."

Since I enjoyed teasing guys, I agreed and followed Bill out the front door. Wally was getting a suitcase out of the back of his truck and there was a girl standing beside him. It was the girl from the video. I had already seen her breasts in the video, but her halter top wasn't leaving much to the imagination.

Wally introduced us to Stephanie. She thanked Bill for inviting her up this weekend and gave us both a hug.

"Jack. Why don't you show Stephanie to their room and give her a tour of the house and property. I'd like to talk to Wally in the office."

I grabbed their suitcases and told Stephanie to follow me. Blake and Heather had grabbed the room with the private bath (my old room), so I took Stephanie to the other bedroom that had a view of the patio and the lake.

"Do you always greet guests in that outfit Jack?"

I turned around and Stephanie was smiling. "I just got out of the lake when you arrived."

"Wally told me that you had a great body. He wasn't lying."

"Thank you."

"Before you give me a tour of the house, could you show me to the bathroom? I'd like to take a quick shower."

"Sure. Right this way." I walked out of the room and waited in the hall a bit.

Stephanie appeared in the nude. "Are there towels in the bathroom?"

I could only stare. "Jack?"

"Oh. I'm sorry. Yes." I showed her to the bath and showed her where the towels were. "I'll be out by the pool when you're done."

Stephanie was about 5'5" tall, with blonde hair. I couldn't tell if she were a true blonde, because she was shaved clean. She had a nice set of tits. Not as big as Heather's, but I was enjoying the view.

"Thank you, Jack." She gave me another hug, and then turned on the water in the shower. "I won't be long."

Ten minutes later, she came strolling out to the pool wearing a two piece suit. It wasn't as daring as Heather's, but she looked really good in it. We started the tour in the pool area, and I showed her the gym.

She got up on the elliptical. "I would love a set up like this."

She got down off the machine and walked over to me. She placed her hand on my chest. "It's obvious that you use this equipment regularly. You have a great body, Jack."

"Thank you."

"And you're shy. You're blushing. That is so cute."

She tweaked my nipple. "Ok. On with the tour." I showed her the kitchen and went to the hallway with doors to our bedroom and Bill's office. The door to the office was closed. I walked her into the bedroom and showed her the bath. Yet another person that was awed by the shower. "If I had known this was down here, I would've showered here. You could've scrubbed my back."

Fuck. She was not making this easy. We found our way out to the patio where Blake and Heather were relaxing on the chaises. When Heather saw Stephanie, she jumped up and they gave each other a big hug.

I saw Bart pulling up near the dock and told Blake and Wally I was going out to say hello. Everyone followed me.

Bart threw me a line and we got him tied up to the dock. I introduced the ladies to him. He already knew Blake. Blake and Wally had spit-roasted him a couple of weeks ago.

Blake said, "Are you working tonight, Bart?"

"No. I've got tonight and tomorrow night off."

"Why don't you have dinner with us, and we can all hang out tonight."

"I don't want to be a third wheel."

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
253 Followers
12