The Lake House Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah. Don't worry about that. Can you be back over here in an hour?"

"Yes. Let me head on home and clean up and I'll be back."

Blake said that he and Heather were going to get a beer. Stephanie asked if she could go for a swim and I told her that I would join her. I jumped in and waved her in. She stepped over to the ladder and lowered herself in. "I don't want to get my hair wet."

We waded around a little bit. I decided to take a chance. "You want to know what my favorite thing about swimming out here is?"

"Yes. Tell me."

I showed her. I took my suit off and hung it on the hook. "I do this every chance I get."

She didn't even hesitate to look around. She had her suit off and was handing it to me. I waded over and hung it on the other hook.

"I'm impressed, Jack. You could've done anything with that suit. She waded over to me and gave me a hug. "I hear that you're moving to Ann Arbor in a couple of weeks."

She was still holding me, but not tightly. I could feel my cock on her stomach. "Yes. I'll be a freshman this year."

"I hope that you'll give me a call. I'm in my Junior year."

She reached down and took my dick and placed it between her legs. She put her arms around my neck and lifted herself up and I felt my cock enter her. She was raising and lowering herself on my cock. She whispered in my ear, "I wish we had time to finish this, but I see Bill and Wally headed this way."

I picked her up off my cock and set her down. I turned around to see them walking to the end of the dock. Wally said, "I see Jack is giving you the complete tour. What do you think of the place?"

Stephanie was beaming. "I love this place, Bill. You are so lucky." I felt her squeeze my ass.

Bill said, "You two may want to get dressed. We'll be leaving when Bart gets here. Wally and I are going to grab a drink. Jack, you'll be driving tonight, so no drinking."

I saluted him. "Yes Sir." He winked at me and he and Wally walked back to the house.

I went to get our suits, but Stephanie grabbed my arm and dragged me back for a kiss, this time on the lips. "Thank you, Jack. That was fun." She didn't have to tell me that. I fuckin' loved it.

We grabbed our suits and got them back on. I let her go up the ladder first. As her ass got to my eye level, I stopped her and kissed her on both cheeks. She looked down at me and said, "Call me when you get to Ann Arbor, Jack." She scooted up the ladder.

We had to take Blake's SUV, since it was the only one that could fit 7 people. It was a lot bigger vehicle than I was used to driving, but I got us to the restaurant and back. We were back by 9. Bill had me follow him into our room. "How would you like to be the butler tonight, Jack?"

"Sure thing."

"Good." He reached into a drawer and threw something on the bed. "That's an outfit for you to wear."

I looked at it. There wasn't much to it. "Is that a Chippendale's outfit?"

"Yes it is. I saw it in a catalog and bought it for you immediately. I've been hard all day wanting to see you in it. I'll be mixing some drinks in the kitchen. Meet me out there."

And he told me he was hard from watching that video of Wally and Stephanie.

It was getting chilly outside, so Bill had everyone sitting in the living room. When I entered with the drinks on a tray, the girls started hooting and hollering. Heather jumped up and said that she would be right back. I served Stephanie first. She smiled and licked her lips.

Then I served the guys. When Heather returned, I had one drink left on the tray. "A drink my lady?"

She smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, Jack." Then she stuffed a piece of paper down the front of my shorts, brushing my cock as she did so.

Stephanie said, "What was that?"

Heather looked at her and said, "You should always tip the wait staff."

Stephanie set her drink down and ran to her room. She returned a moment later and also gave me a tip. She slipped two pieces of paper in my shorts. When I returned to the kitchen, I checked out what the papers were. There was a 20, a 50 and a piece of paper with Stephanie's phone number on it. I stuffed them all back in my shorts, grabbed my drink and returned to the living room.

Bill and Bart were sitting in chairs. There was a space cleared for me between the girls on the couch. Stephanie waved me over to them. The girls started asking me about my plans for the fall, what dorm I was staying in, etc.

Blake said, "Your video is going up on Oct 1st, correct?"

Bart said, "Video?"

"Yeah. Jack here is going to be a star."

Wally said, "I think the girls would like to see that video, Jack. Do you mind?"

Stephanie put her hand on my chest. "Please Jack. I'd love to see the video."

I looked around. It looked like everyone needed another drink. "Bill, I'll get the drinks if you set up the video."

I went out to the kitchen and made another pitcher of margaritas. As I was finishing up, Bill came up behind me and kissed my neck. "I'm going to give you my own tip later. You look so hot."

I turned around and gave him a deep kiss. "Thank you, Bill."

I brought the pitcher out and refilled the glasses, then took my seat between the ladies. The video started, but it wasn't the video with Carl. It was the rehearsal with Wally.

Bill explained. "I just wanted to show this first. It was amazing how much Jack improved between the rehearsal and the actual shoot. I'll show the actual video next and let you judge for yourself."

Half way through the first video, Heather asked me if this was my first time on camera. Bart didn't know about Bill and the porn site, so I answered, "Yes."

Stephanie whispered in my ear, "I'd love to shoot a video with you Jack. A day long video."

I knew that 4 and 1/2 inches would never work in a straight video, but I felt good anyway. I placed a hand on her thigh. Heather noticed this, and grabbed my other hand and placed it on her thigh. I looked over at Bill and he winked.

They had been cutting this video like it was going on the website, so it didn't take that long. When it got to the part where I adlibbed the line about what my father would think, it wasn't cut. You could hear the crew laughing and that got the audience laughing.

Wally said, "That was entirely Jack. He came up with that on his own."

Then Wally retorted with his line about my "father" riding the same cock 20 years ago, and the room cracked up again.

When the video finished, I made sure that everyone knew that Wally wrote the script.

Bart said, "You have scripts?"

That got everyone laughing again. I ran out to the kitchen and refilled the pitcher again and topped off all of the drinks.

Bill started the video of Carl and me.

When I came with Carl's dick in my ass, Bart said, "They make it look like you came without touching your cock."

Wally said, "He did. He does that quite often."

I saw Stephanie swat his leg.

When the video ended, the girls started applauding, followed by the rest of the room.

I stood up and took a bow.

Stephanie left the room and returned with another bill, stuffing it into my shorts. "That's a tip for the entertainment."

Heather was right behind her, with a bill of her own. After getting a hug from her, I opened my eyes and saw all of the guys with bills in their hands, even Bart. Bill was at the end of the line, and when he put his bills in my shorts, I could tell there were several folded together. He leaned over and kissed me in front of everyone else. The clapping resumed.

Bill asked Bart if he wanted to spend the night. There was one more bedroom open.

"Let me have another drink, and I'll have a reason to stay. Sure that you don't mind?"

I answered. "Mi casa es su casa."

Bill laughed. "Sorry Bill. It's not my house."

"That's ok. I'm glad that you think of it as your house."

I topped off all of the drinks. Bill suggested that I get into something warmer, because everyone was going out to the patio.

We had six chaises out back. They were all occupied when I got out there. "Come sit with me, Jack." Bill was waving towards me.

He placed his feet on either side of the chaise and had me sit between his legs, leaning back on him. I loved this position.

We talked about a few things, including skinny dipping at night. Bill reached around me and started playing with my nipples. He leaned over and whispered to me, "You have to be quiet."

They started talking about tomorrow. I couldn't add to the conversation because I was doing everything I could to keep quiet. Bill was playing with my my nipples constantly. I decided that turn about was fair play, and I reached behind me to caress his cock. I think Wally could tell what was going on. He was sitting next to us, but the lights were out and I don't think anyone else knew what was going on.

Bill said, "I guess that Jack and I are ready for bed. We'll see everyone in the morning. The lawn boy will be here about 9, so you may get woken up by the mower."

Heather sat up. "I thought Jack was your lawn boy."

"Jack is going to school next month. Sean is taking over for him."

"So, we're going to be alone with 2 young studs tomorrow?"

"Yes, so behave. Sean is in high school."

When we got back to our room, I asked Bill, "Where are you going in the morning?"

"I guess you were too busy concentrating on being quiet and didn't hear our conversation out there."

"I guess not, but I was told to be quiet."

Bill came over and hugged me. "And you did a great job." He kissed me.

"Blake, Wally and I are going out tomorrow to look at some snowmobiles."

"I'd like to go look at snowmobiles."

"I know, and I'm sorry, but the girls wanted to stay here, so I volunteered you to stay with them."

"This all was discussed out there?"

"Yeah. Guess that you were pretty zoned out. Sorry. Maybe you can take them out for a boat ride while Sean does the lawn."

"Can I invite Sean along on the boat ride?"

"Sure."

Bill spent the next hour deep dicking me. I came twice before he did. "God damn, Jack. You were so fucking hot today. I feel like I've been edging myself all day."

"I love you, Bill."

"I love you too, Jack." Bill kissed me, then we spooned and fell asleep.

12