The Lake House Ch. 09

Story Info
Jack continues to explore.
6.5k words
4.58
3.2k
5

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
241 Followers

"I love you, Bill."

"I love you too, Jack." Bill kissed me, then we spooned and fell asleep.

I woke up at 7 o'clock the next morning. I gave Bill a good morning blow job, before jumping in the shower. I put a jockstrap on and went out to the kitchen.

Blake came walking out in the nude. "Good morning, Jack."

I looked to see if Heather was following him. I couldn't see her. I walked up to him, grabbed his cock, and said, "Who is being the cock tease this morning?"

He leaned over and gave me a peck on the lips. Then, before I realized what was going on, I was facing the other way and he had his dick draped down my ass crack. I could feel it getting hard. "If I'm not back in the room with a cup of coffee for Heather when she gets out of the shower, she will probably come in here looking for one. Would you like her to find me fucking you over the stool?"

I leaned back into Blake. He was definitely getting hard. "You know her better than I do. What do you think she would say."

"That is all she talked about last night when we were having sex. We don't have time this morning, and if we don't find time this weekend, we want you to spend a day with us. I think that you'll enjoy it." Then he tweaked my nipple and let me go. "Think about it."

He started brewing a cup of coffee. Heather walked out with a towel wrapped around her. "Good morning Jack. I like that outfit."

Bill brought these women here for me. I'm just not sure why he brought 2. I wasn't sure that I could handle one. "Good morning, Heather." I did a twirl. "I like to show off my best assets."

Blake's coffee was finishing. I went over and grabbed the cup, and asked Heather what she liked in her coffee. "Black with just a little bit of sugar."

Blake growled, but started another cup.

I set her coffee and a sugar bowl next to her. "I'm sorry that I didn't have coffee for you when you woke up."

"Still playing the servant? I didn't bring any money for a tip, I'm afraid." She stepped forward and stroked the outside of my jockstrap and gave me a kiss. "I hope that you'll accept that as your tip."

Blake started laughing, then I heard Bill laughing. He had come in behind me.

I looked at Blake and winked. I reached over and undid her towel, letting it fall to the floor. I leaned over and licked one nipple and then the other. I stood up and said, "I think that will do it. Thank you, ma'am." I stooped down and picked up her towel and handed it to her. "I think that you lost this."

I turned to Bill and said, "Sean will be here soon. I'm going to get some shorts on so that I can let him know he's on his own today."

Bill saluted me. "Yes, Sir."

When I returned to the kitchen, Wally and Stephanie had replaced Blake and Heather. Wally was wearing briefs and Stephanie was wearing her swimsuit. She looked at me. "I hear that I missed a show this morning."

I smiled. "I guess the early bird gets the worm."

"Once the lawn boy gets here, why don't you swim some laps with me?"

My smile widened. "Deal."

Bill made omelets for everyone. Sean arrived and I went out to warn him not to block Blake's SUV. I explained that Blake, Wally and Bill would be gone this morning looking at snowmobiles.

"They're leaving you here alone?"

"No. There are two women here and I'm playing host to them. You'll be doing the lawn on your own. When you're done, you can go out on the boat with us if you like."

"Girls?"

"Yes. And I don't know if you have any plans for after mowing, but you'll want to cancel them ..."

Sean was looking over my shoulder. I turned around and everyone was coming out of the house, led by the girls. Stephanie was still in her swimsuit and Heather was wearing a top that was exposing a lot of cleavage, and a pair of "Daisy Duke" shorts.

As they got closer, "Sean, this is Stephanie and this is Heather (pointing at the girls individually). Ladies, this is Sean." Sean knew all of the guys.

Blake said, "Sean is a star on the high school football team."

Heather asked what position he played.

Sean stumbled through his answer. "Ahh, tight end."

Heather walked around behind him. "Yes, I can see that, but I asked what position you played."

I heard several chuckles. Wally said, "Ok ladies, you had your look. Sean, I don't know if you remember me, but we met the day you met Bill." Wally held out his hand.

Sean took his hand and couldn't help himself. He glanced down. When he met Wally, Wally was nude in the kitchen, and even though he wasn't at his full 9 inches, he was still swinging some serious meat. He also remembered seeing Wally in some of the videos. "I do remember. I think that Blake told me that you were a wide receiver with Michigan."

"I did play a couple of years. Yes. Blake and I were wondering if you had some time this afternoon, or tomorrow to throw a football around. Is there a field near here that we could use."

"I'd love that. There's a middle school not far from here with a football field. Either this afternoon or tomorrow would work for me."

Wally looked around. "Unless the girls have a talent I haven't discovered yet, I don't think we have anyone that can throw the ball more than 20 yards. Are you able to get ahold of your quarterback?"

"I can try. Do you want anyone else?"

Wally and Sean discussed it, and Sean started sending out texts. They would be meeting at 4:00.

The guys took off to look at snowmobiles. Sean got the mower out and headed across the street. The girls and I headed back in the house. Stephanie said, "Ok, Jack. Time for laps."

"I'll need to get a swimsuit. I'll see you out by the pool in a bit."

Stephanie took her bikini top off. "Wally told me the pool was clothing optional."

Fuck. Now I would be swimming with a hard on.

Stephanie and I swam our laps, then she asked if we had the makings for a Bloody Mary.

"I don't know." I showed her the bar and the fridge. She suggested that I join Heather on the patio and she would bring something out.

I put on a swimsuit and walked out to the patio. Heather was working on her all over tan. Not wanting to be a rude host, I removed my suit and draped it over the back of a chaise, then sat down. It was already near 80 degrees. It was going to be a warm day. Soon, the boat traffic would be picking up out there.

"Can I ask you a question?"

Heather looked at me. "Sure. What would you like to know?"

"I'm not sure how to ask this ... did Bill invite Stephanie and you up here to seduce me?"

Heather sat up and turned towards me. "Bill didn't invite us here at all. Blake and Wally invited us. I can't speak for Stephanie, but Blake put no suggestion in my mind. He told me about you, but he didn't ask me to do anything. You're a hot guy and I would love to seduce you, but I think Stephanie would scratch my eyes out if I tried."

I looked down. "Bill didn't know about any of this?"

"Bill is one of the smartest guys that I know. I doubt that it escaped him what might happen, but Stephanie and I are not whores and neither of us would mess around with a guy unless we wanted to."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to imply that."

"I know that you didn't. Can I ask you something now?"

"Anything you like."

Heather laughed and laid back on the chaise. "I like a lot of things Jack, but what I want to know is if you've ever been with a woman?"

Wow. Here I was, naked, sitting with a beautiful woman, who was also naked, and she wanted to know if I was a virgin. "No. I've never been that lucky."

"I'm going to tell you a secret. Luck has nothing to do with it. From the little time that I've known you, you are smart, funny and extremely sexy. I saw the way those girls were looking at you yesterday when you said hi to your high school friends. I think all you lack is confidence."

I looked down again. "Well, I think that I'm lacking something else."

Heather sat up again. "Sit up and look at me Jack."

When a beautiful, nude woman tells me to look at her, who am I to argue. I sat up and turned to face her. I couldn't help but look at her tits. I remembered a scene from Seinfeld. They were real and they were magnificent.

"Eyes up here Jack."

I looked up and she was smiling.

"Look. I've been messing around with guys, and a few girls, since I was in high school. I've had guys with big cocks that I wouldn't look at again, because they did nothing for me. I've had guys with cocks as small or smaller than you, and if they called me tomorrow, I'd be over to their place in less than 30 minutes. The difference is they knew how to use their cocks. That is something that can be taught to you."

"Here, here."

I looked over and Stephanie was standing there with 3 drinks on a tray. "Bloody Mary?"

Heather stood up and took a drink from the tray. "Talk with Jack a while. I think that I'm going for a swim. Oh. That friend of yours, Sean. He's still in high school?"

"Yes."

"So he's under 18?"

"No. He's 18."

"I was hoping that was going to be your answer."

Stephanie handed me a drink and I took a sip. "What is in this?"

"I found a Bloody Mary mix in the bar area. It was unopened, so I assumed it was still good. Vodka is the liquor. Do you like it?"

"I'm not sure, but I'm not going to put it down. Did you hear much of what we were talking about?"

Stephanie sat back down, where Heather had been sitting. "I heard some of it. What got the two of you talking about that?"

"I think the best way to answer that is to ask the first question that I asked her? Did Bill, or Wally, ask you to come up here and take my virginity?"

Stephanie took a long drink. "Wow. You're a virgin?"

"Yes, but I assumed that you knew that and that one of them had encouraged you to help me out."

"So when you took your suit off to skinny dip yesterday ..."

"I took my suit off because I was extremely horny, and you were the reason for that." Well, she and Heather, but I was smart enough to not say that.

"Well, me and Heather."

I started laughing. Stephanie is looking at me. Then she got up and sat next to me. "It's true. You were thinking of you and me and Heather." She tried to tickle me. I had to set my drink down.

"No. No. No. It's was more Heather, then you. When I took my suit off, it was all you."

"Does Heather know that you're a virgin?"

"Yes."

"I'm surprised that she's not jumping on you right now. She loves to deflower virgins, especially when they look like you."

"She told me that if she made a move, that you would scratch her eyes out."

"Well. That was true." She leaned over and gave me a kiss. "Why don't we go in and finish what we started yesterday?"

Fuck yes. I stood up and held out my hand to Stephanie. As she stood up, I heard a horn toot a couple of times. Fuck. I should have a suit on. I grabbed my suit and ran into the house with Stephanie right behind.

"Hey you two. What are you up to?" Heather was sitting at the table reading something on her phone.

"Heather? Can you do me a favor? Sean should be starting on the back yard soon. Could you take a bottle of water out to him? Stephanie and I are going to be tied up for a few minutes."

"Or hours," said Stephanie.

"Just watch after Sean. Ok?"

"Don't worry sweetheart. Go have fun."

Stephanie was pulling me by my hand towards her bedroom with Wally. I pulled her back towards my bedroom with Bill.

When we got in the bedroom, Stephanie asked me, "Were you trying to get Heather to seduce Sean?"

"Yes. When you said that she loves to deflower virgins, I immediately thought of Sean."

"Wait. That stud is a virgin?"

"He is a stud." I looked up at Stephanie.

"You've messed around with Sean, too. Haven't you?"

I looked down. "Yes."

"Don't be embarrassed by that. Be proud of that. You've not only got a Daddy like Bill, you've got a young buck like Sean lusting after you. You've got a young co-ed from Ann Arbor lusting after you as well." She removed her swimsuit and pushed me back on the bed. I hadn't lost an erection for the last half hour. She climbed on. "You're not allowed to cum until I cum Jack."

Fuck. I was ready to cum already. "O-o-ok."

"To think, I was working on a project with Wally last week and he invited me up here. When I said yes, I never thought that I'd be riding the cock of one of the sexiest 18 year olds in Northern Michigan. I wanted to jump you in that Chippendale's outfit last night."

"I saw your project with Wally."

She stopped riding my cock and just sat on it. "What did you think?"

"I thought it was hot. I hadn't watched straight porn in a while, and I forgot how hot it could be."

"Wally is really easy to work with. He kept whispering to me how easy it was to perform with me, because I was so hot. I think that I came 6 times during that session."

"Now you're putting pressure on me. Six times?"

"Yes. I don't have any doubts about you Jack. If we had the time, I am certain you could get me there. My shoot with Wally was 4 hours. He came in me twice, and ate it out the second time while he recovered. I don't think that we have 4 hours."

"I've got to see if Bill can get me the raw video of that session. I wonder if they taped him eating you out."

"You like that idea?" She started riding me again. This time a little more vigorously. I couldn't hold it any longer and came.

I had nothing to compare this to, but I thought that Stephanie was cumming too. I've heard that woman fake orgasms regularly. I hoped that this wasn't one of those times.

Stephanie leaned forward and gave me a kiss. "You came before I did."

"I thought we came at the same time."

"No. You came first. You're going to have to clean me out so that when you cum the next time, it will be squeaky clean for you."

"I'll get a wash cloth."

"Don't act coy with me. You know what I mean. Get down here. We're going to teach you how to lick a pussy."

I went down and started licking up the cum dripping from her pussy.

"I'm sorry Jack. I should've had you do this first, but keep doing what you're doing. It's feeling great. I can't believe none of those high school girls fucked your lights out. They don't know what they were missing."

At one point I hit a spot and I felt Stephanie jump. "Right there Jack. Lay your tongue on it for just a second."

I felt her shudder. She was breathing heavily. She pulled me up and kissed me. "That's two."

She kissed me again.

"You have a choice. We can put your video on that screen (she was pointing at the TV at the other end of the room), or mine. Which would you like to see?"

I looked at her. "I'd like to see yours, but I don't have that file."

"Then, yours it is. Put it on."

I set the TV up and started a video. This was a video of Sean and me in the office, across the hall.

"That's you and Sean."

"Yes. It is."

"So. He's a virgin, and up until a few moments ago, you were a virgin. Correct?"

"As of a couple of weeks ago, he was a virgin. He hasn't updated me on his status."

"Good enough."

Stephanie got up and walked out to the pool area. She hadn't dressed. I got up to see what she was doing. She walked around. Looked outside. Then walked to the other end of the house. The guest room that I had used at first, and that Heather and Blake were using had a sliding door to the pool area. Stephanie leaned over towards the door, then scampered back to me.

When she got back in the room, "I'm pretty sure that Sean is no longer a virgin."

I gave her a hive five and we fell on the bed. This time, I fucked her missionary style. All that ab work in the gym was helping. I was able to thrust for a long time. 3, maybe 4 minutes. Ha. I'm just joshing you. It was 10 or 15 minutes at least. I finally felt Stephanie cum again. I waited for her to cum down, and then I came.

When I finally calmed down, I tried to say. "Hah." I meant to say a lot more than that, but I was out of breath. You try thrusting for 15 or 20 minutes and see what you feel like after that.

Stephanie started laughing. Between laughs, I heard her say, "Hah."

That started me laughing. I started to try and tickle Stephanie. This resulted in a tickle fest between the two of us. I wasn't that ticklish, so I think that I got the better of that encounter.

Stephanie and I took a shower in that magnificent bath of Bill's. We shared the corner with the multiple heads. She had me scrub her back, then she scrubbed mine. Then she had me soap up her front. She then rubbed her body against mine to soap up my front. She reached down and grabbed my hardon. "You would have no problem getting to six, Jack." She jacked my cock a couple of more times and turned me to my left, facing the sprays from that wall. She got behind me and hugged me from the back.

We got dressed in our swimsuits, and I remembered that I needed to grab one for Sean. He was Bill's size, so I went into the drawer for Bill's swimsuits. When I opened it, I found a note from Bill. Here are a couple of new suits. I think the black one is Sean's size.

Bill had brought me a cobalt blue thong bikini. Sean's was also a thong bikini, but black.

Stephanie said, "I want to see you in that. Right now."

I looked at her. "I can't wear this on the lake."

"Why not. You've got the ass for it."

"I'll put it on for you, but I can't wear this on the lake." I proceeded to take my shorts off and put the thong on.

"Oh my gosh. You are so hot in that. Can I take a picture?" She was reaching for her phone.

"Come on outside." I led her out onto the patio and posed with the lake in the background.

Sean came walking out in a towel. "Whoa, Jack. You aren't wearing that on the lake, are you?"

"I will if you will."

Sean looked at me with that confused look. "Come with me."

Heather had joined us in a bikini. We all went into my room. I picked up the black thong. "Bill bought this for you."

"I can't wear that."

Heather said, "Can't or won't?"

Sean looked at her.

Heather said, "What if I said that I wanted to see you in it. Would you let me take a picture?"

Sean looked at Heather again. He dropped his towel and put the thong on. "Not outside. By the pool."

Heather and Stephanie took several pictures of us by the pool. Separately and together. They even took one of us with our hands on each other's ass. Stephanie from the front, and without our knowing it, Heather from behind.

Heather said, "Ok. We've embarrassed you enough. Give him some board shorts Jack."

Sean and I walked into my bedroom. I got out a pair of board shorts and Sean started to change. "You're not changing?"

"I talked to Stephanie. We're going to take the jet skis out. She'll sit behind me. No-one will be able to see my ass."

"This, I've got to see." He put some board shorts on and we walked back out by the pool. The girls were laughing.

Stephanie said, "We had a bet. We figured you would both be wearing the thong, or neither. No-one wins."

Sean and I got the jet skis ready and climbed on. Then we helped the girls get on behind us. I told Sean to follow me and headed out towards the island. We went around the island. Several boats were parked on the far side, and we headed back towards the house.

Stephanie tapped me on my shoulder and I slowed down. She told me that Sean had stopped by the island. When I turned around, I saw him going towards the cove where we can park. I was not prepared to walk on the island in this thong. I headed towards the cove.

I slowed down before we got there, and spoke with Stephanie. "I can't walk around that island with this on."

"Whatever you're comfortable with. We can wait here."

I heard a toot from a boat. I turned and saw Mason off in the distance, at least the boat that Mason was in yesterday. They were waving at us.

Stephanie said, "Who is that?"

"I think its some guys that I knew in high school."

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
241 Followers
12