The Lake House Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, we heard the jet ski start up from the island. Heather was now at the controls, with Sean holding on from the back. Heather steered over towards us. "I told Sean that I wanted to drive."

The horn tooted again, and Heather and Sean looked over.

Sean said, "Do you know who they are?"

I said, "I think it may be Mason DeWitt. Do you know him?"

"Yeah. He was on the football team last year. Let's go over and say hi."

Heather heard this and was off.

"It's up to you, stud," I heard from behind me.

I sped off towards the boat. It was the same 6 kids from yesterday. When I pulled up beside it, Mason actually held out his hand for a "low five". I slapped it and Stephanie leaned over and slapped it as well.

I introduced Stephanie to everyone.

"Nice suit Jack." That was Melanie Atwell. She wouldn't give me the time of day at school.

"Thank you, Melanie."

Mason said, "Hey Sean. What's this that I hear about some scouts up here checking you out?"

Sean looked at him. "What are you talking about?"

"I got a text from Webster. He said that he was meeting you and some scouts this afternoon."

Sean looked at me. Then he said to Mason, "He got that wrong. They are not scouts. Shit. Sorry guys, but we've got to go."

I saw him say something to Heather, and she took off. Stephanie and I waved, and we followed them.

When we got to the house, Sean jumped off the back of the jet ski and headed towards the house. I pulled up beside Heather and asked her what was going on.

"I'm not sure. He just said that he had to get to his phone."

Stephanie hopped off and waited for Heather and me on the dock. Once I got the jet skis on their berths, we headed towards the house. When we got inside, we heard Sean on his phone, "They're not scouts, Coach. They are friends of a friend, and they asked if we could go out and throw a football around. They asked if I could get a guy that could throw a football more than 20 yards, so I called Owen."

Owen Webster was the quarterback of the team, I think.

"Yes. I asked him to send texts out to everyone to abort."

I looked at the girls and shrugged my shoulders.

"I'll call you after I talk with them Coach. I'm not sure when they're going to be back here."

It was 2 o'clock now. They had been gone for 5 hours, and knew they had to be back here by 3:30 to get to the field by 4. I was certain that it wouldn't be long.

Sean hung up and explained. 15 minutes later, I got a notice on my phone that someone was out front. They were back.

Sean explained it again to Wally and Blake. He had contacted the quarterback to come to the field. Somehow, the quarterback got the impression that Blake and Wally were scouts and called the coach, then he proceeded to send texts out to the other starters on the team. He wasn't sure how many people were going to be there. Sean apologized and said that he would go to the field and straighten everything out.

Wally looked at Blake, who shrugged. Wally said, "It is what it is. I still want to see you catch a ball. Let's see who shows up. Have you guys eaten?" Then he looked at me. "Nice suit, Jack. Are you planning on wearing that to the field?"

Bill came over to me and leaned over to whisper in my ear, "You're going to get fucked so hard tonight."

I turned around. "Did you get a snowmobile?"

Bill laughed. "2 of them. They're on a trailer behind Blake's vehicle. Why don't you change and you can help them back them into the garage and I'll start making smoothies for everyone."

We took 2 cars over to the football field. There were about 20 other vehicles there. When we got there, Sean went over and talked with the Coach and brought him over to introduce him to the rest of us. The Coach remembered me. He was the head coach for the football team, but he was the teacher for Economics in 11th grade. "You're headed to Michigan this fall, right Jack?"

"Yes sir."

"You don't have to call me sir, Jack. You're out of high school. Please call me Al. You're going to love Ann Arbor. It's one of my favorite towns."

"Did you go to Michigan?"

"No. I went to Eastern, just across the freeway. We used to pile in a car and head over to Michigan's campus to party. It was legal to drink at 18 when I went to college, NOT that I ever partook."

I laughed because I thought that was what he wanted. It was pretty cool though.

He looked at Wally and Blake. "You two are not scouts, correct?"

Wally said, "No Coach. Just friends of Sean. I thought that I might be able to help him."

"Did you play ball in college?"

"Yes, Blake and I both did."

He looked at Wally. "What is your last name?"

Wally told him.

"You were a wide receiver? I think I remember you. You got hurt, then I didn't see you anymore."

"I was there, but I lost a step, so didn't play much the last year."

"Are you doing ok?"

"I'm doing great, Coach. Thanks."

Then he turned to Blake and asked for his last name. "I'm sorry, but I don't remember that name. You look like you could've played linebacker or maybe defensive end."

Blake laughed. "I think half of the coaches didn't know my name when I was playing. It was rarely called during the game."

The Coach laughed. "You know there are rules about scouting. That's why I'm grilling you."

Wally said, "I'm sorry Coach. We are definitely not scouts. I was just hoping to work one on one with Sean."

Blake said, "Let him work with him Coach. The team actually wanted him to stick around as a coach after we decided to leave the team, but we decided to work on our studies."

The Coach looked at them. "But you lost your scholarships when you left the team?"

"They arranged academic scholarships for us when we left."

"It's a good school. I like the Coach."

Wally said, "I can tell you that the team loves the Coach. Do you get to many games?"

"No. I haven't been to one in several years." He looked over and Sean and the quarterback were playing catch with a football. "How do you want to do this?"

Wally and Coach discussed some things. I looked over and Stephanie and Heather were playing a game with several other girls. I was torn between watching the girls and watching Sean.

Wally called me over. "Sorry, Jack. I know that you want to watch the girls, but I need you to play safety."

I looked at Wally. "What's a safety?"

Wally stared at me and I started laughing.

"Ok smartass. Just get out there and cover the deep ball. If the receiver misses the catch, I may need you to chase the ball down."

While I was waiting for things to get underway, I looked for Bill. There were quite a few people sitting in the stands. I saw Sean's parents, then I saw Bill sitting with my mother. I waved and she waved back.

They ran a couple of plays and I looked over at the stands again. Bill and Ma were gone. I located them over by the girl's game. He was introducing her to Stephanie and Heather.

I looked over at the stands and waved at Sean's parents, then I heard Wally yell. "Jack! Pay attention."

Sean was lining up for a play. I'm not an expert, but it looked like it was a stop and go. He caught the kid playing defensive back flat footed and was off. As soon as he made his break, the quarterback threw the ball. I started drifting over towards Sean. He had to hold up to catch the ball. Once he did, he gave me one move and was past me. Shit. He scored on me.

They ran plays for about an hour and the Coach called quits. Somebody had thought to bring water for everyone. They were being passed out. I grabbed a water and went to find my mother. She and Bill were still talking. I walked up beside her and she put her arm around me and drew me in for a quick hug.

She told me that she had to take off. Jim would be getting off work soon, and they were going out to dinner with another couple. She gave me another hug and a kiss on the forehead, and was off.

Bill and I were waiting for Wally to finish speaking with Sean's parents. Stephanie stepped up beside me. "I can see where you get your good looks, Jack. Your mother is gorgeous."

"Thank you. I always thought so, but then I'm biased."

"Can I ask you how old she is?"

"She's 41."

"Damn. I hope that I look that good in 20 years."

I looked at Stephanie. "I don't think you have anything to worry about there."

Stephanie kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you, Jack."

After dinner, Bill took us all out on the boat. The girls, Wally and Blake all got a chance to drive. While Wally was driving, Stephanie sat with me at the back of the boat. "This lake is like paradise, Jack. I love it up here."

"So do I. I won't miss the cold and snow this winter though."

"It may not be much better down in Ann Arbor. If you need someplace warm to snuggle up for the night, let me know."

"Your number is in my phone under Sexy Stephanie."

Wally took a turn and Stephanie slid closer to me. She put her hand on my chest, then tweaked a nipple. I think I had a small orgasm.

Stephanie laughed. "That's what you get for lying to me about how you put my name in your phone."

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, and opened my contacts to prove to her that I hadn't lied.

"I'm sorry that I didn't trust you. Just don't forget to call me when you get to Ann Arbor." She kissed me on the cheek. The boat slowed down. It was Stephanie's turn to drive. Wally came back to sit with me.

Bill was explaining to Stephanie what she needed to do. Once we got under way again, Wally said to me, "She likes you Jack."

"I like her too. I'm confused."

"Why? Because of Bill?"

"Yes." I looked around, then said. "And Sean."

"Do you love Bill?"

"Yes."

"I know that Bill loves you. He's worried about the age difference, and you're lack of experience."

I chuckled. "Well, he's been helping me get plenty of experience."

"Did he hook you up with Sean?"

"No. That was me. Well, I asked Bill for advice on how to seduce him."

"Did his advice work?"

"Yes and no. Before I could make an offer, Sean asked for a blow job. Oh. By the way. I let it slip that you and Blake do porn."

"Yeah. Blake told me about that. Don't worry about it."

"I even thought that Bill arranged for the girls to be up here this weekend so that they could seduce me."

"That was all Blake, and he didn't suggest that either girl seduce you. You did that by being you. I could tell when you came out to greet us in the driveway that Stephanie was interested in you. I'm surprised that she didn't jump your bones when you were skinny dipping yesterday."

I just smiled, because she did.

"How did you manage to get her out of her suit so quickly. I've got to tell you that I was surprised when we walked out there."

The boat was slowing again. Wally said, "Your turn to drive. Take us home Jack. Take us through the park, you know how much I love the park."

I looked at him wondering what the fuck he was talking about, then it struck me. He had altered a line from the movie Arthur.

"Do you like Arthur?"

He just smiled. I got behind the wheel and turned the boat towards home. I took the long way around the island. That was as close as we were going to get to a park. Thankfully, there was still some light when we got back to the house. It's much easier getting the boat in the lift when it's light out. Bill helped me finish up with the boat, and Wally said he would get the margaritas mixed. Bill and I found them on the patio. They had already poured a glass for Bill and me. Someone had lit a joint and it was being passed around. I took a toke and passed it to Stephanie. She was in the chaise next to me.

"Have you ever done a shotgun, Jack?"

"I've shot a shotgun. Is that what you mean?"

"No, but that is interesting. Here. Let me show you." She sat up and put her feet on the ground facing me. "Come sit next to me."

We were facing Bill and he had a smile on his face.

"Now close your eyes and open your mouth like you're going to give a French kiss." I looked around.

Heather said, "You heard the lady."

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue.

"Put that tongue back in the mouth. We may get to that later. Now breath in slowly."

I took in a breath.

"Ok. Remember that. I'm going to take a toke and I want you to do just what you did."

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth in a small o. I started to take a breath in and I felt Stephanie put her mouth on mine and started to blow the smoke from her lungs into mine. Just before she broke the seal, I felt her lick around my lips.

I wound up coughing. I think that I heard Blake laughing, then he said, "Ow." I think Heather punched him.

Stephanie handed the joint to Wally and suggested that I return to my chaise and take a drink. I looked at Bill as I was sitting down. He was smiling.

Stephanie asked if I would be able to take her to a shooting range tomorrow? Sean was coming over in the morning. Wally and Blake were going to work with him in the gym. I looked up on my phone to see when the pistol range would be open.

"We can hit the range at 10."

Blake cut in. "No you can't. We'll still be working with Sean. I'd like to go to the range."

Bill laughed. "Ok. If you guys are ready by 11, you can go with us. Heather, Wally, are you in?"

"Hell, yeah."

Bill said, "I don't know about you, but I'm tired."

I got up and whispered in Stephanie's ear, "Can you send a few of those pics of me in my suit to Bill. Have you got his number.?"

She gave me a thumbs up.

Bill and I filled our glasses and headed off to our room. Bill was just taking his phone out of his pocket when I heard his text message alert go off a couple of times.

Bill had a big smile on his face and showed me his phone. The first picture was me on the patio in a side profile. The last was a picture of Sean and me from behind. We had a hand on each other's ass cheek. I remembered Sean was squeezing mine.

"Where is that suit, Jack? Would you put in on for me?"

I got the suit out of the hamper and put it on. Then I strolled up to Bill and started to unbutton his shirt. I was playing with his nipples, when he grabbed me in a big hug and leaned over to kiss me. His hands were working on my ass. "Do you remember what I told you this afternoon?"

I did. I found out Bill wasn't as tired as he led everyone to believe.

12