The Lake House Invasion Pt. 02

Story Info
A competition ended and a secret was revealed.
4.1k words
4.5
16.8k
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The memory was from almost a year ago. Gary and his in-laws were sitting around on a oval table in the middle of the living where the big air mattress currently was. They were sitting in pairs with a stack of fake paper money in front of them and a square, colorful board set in the middle of the table.

"Just roll a twelve, Gary. Come to mama," said Eve.

Gary's palm got a little sweaty holding a pair of dice. A red hotel on the green North Caroline Avenue tile seemed to be unusually large to him. Rolling a twelve straight from the Free Parking tile could mean bankruptcy for his team of Anna and him.

The others also jeered on as this particular game of monopoly was potentially about reach its climax. Of course, on the surface it was just a silly board-game being played by four teams of two at night after dinner at the Vick's family lake house, but with some alcohol flowing around and the underlying family tension, the game became quite competitive. It was one thing to became the last team standing and winning it all, but it was another story to be the first to crash and burn out of the game.

So far, this year was not particularly kind to Gary. He thought that being promoted to the manager of the branch office in his wife's home town was such a golden opportunity for him to become financially stable, but when the pandemic hit, the stress to keep everything running was getting to him, and things were looking worse with barely new projects going forward. While coming over to the lake house with his in-laws for his wife's parents' anniversary was far from his ideal vacation, anything to get away from his job was better than nothing. His family life currently was also a mess with his wife too busy with her online business to pay attention to him. He wanted a win right now even if it was from an inconsequential board-game.

Every pair of eyes in the house watched Gary. Even Ruth who's not in the game because she was busy cleaning up after the dinner walked over to take a look.

Gary let go of the dices. They landed on the mat showing two sixes facing up.

"Oh, so sorry, big sis. It seemed your husband just lands yourselves in my luxurious hotel," mocked Eve, "there's no way you guys have enough cash for it."

"But, we can mortgage our railroads, and other properties," said Anna.

"No, Anna. Even if we mortgage everything, we won't have enough to pay," said Gary dejectedly, "I already calculated earlier when we landed on Paul and Imani's Boardwalk."

"That's too bad, you guys," interjected Dinah, with a dyed pitch black hair then, "that's the terror of capitalism for you."

"Hey, don't blame capitalism," said Nate, pairing with Eve of course, "it was just a rotten luck by Gary here. His cautious play style was way too slow for this current game."

"And I can't offer you extra loans," said Neal, serving as Dinah's partner and the banker, "Rules are rules. You guys gotta leave the game."

"Aw, now. Eve and Nate looks primed to win the game," said Paul, "thanks a lot Gary. Way to mess up for the rest of us"

He shouldn't be mad at the stupid game, but Paul's tone of voice was getting to Gary. Others' yapping about also didn't help.

"Now that you two are out," said Ruth, "why don't you come into the kitchen to help me a bit."

Gary just got up and headed toward the kitchen with Anna following not far behind, still complaining about the lost. Out of the earshot of the rest of the family, Gary was expecting dishes to be cleaned in the sink or some ingredients to be prepped for the breakfast next morning, but he found himself in a tidy kitchen with a plate of freshly baked cookies and juices on the table.

"Oh I don't really need you two for anything in here," explained Ruth, "I thought that after losing in such a spectacular fashion, you would want to be away from the others and enjoy some snack here in peace."

"Oh mom, you're the best," said Anna, giving her mother a hug.

"Thanks Ruth," said Gary. Ruth gave a knowing smile in return.

Even among the desert of his insufferable in-laws, Ruth was like a small peaceful oasis for Gary. Now, he got to enjoy some nice cookies with only his wife's complaining about losing the game in the background.

***

That memory from a year ago seemed so far away as each member of the family was stripped down naked methodically. The naked men were led to sit side by side in a row. Gary took a look around. Pastor Neal had an old man body. His seemingly average-sized dick stood semi-erected. Gary himself sported a full erection, so were the rest of the younger men. Paul himself had a full erection from seeing his wife getting impregnated and seemed embarrassed about it. Nate had an impressive long, thick cock to go with his tall, gangly physique. Christian himself had a toned body with nice muscle to go along with his thick, erected cock.

The women now lined up in front of them. Ruth was a crying mess, but her body wasn't half bad for an older lady. She's like an older but slightly thinner version of his wife with different hair color. There's some fat on her tummy but her overall body was still good to look at with a decent size boobs and butts. She also sport a thick bush which matched her short brown hair.

Gary's own wife, Anna was probably the chubbiest out of all the women here, but she still looked great with the biggest boobs and butts out of all the ladies here. She sported a short red hair of similar color to her dad, but his had some white mixed in.

Eve the beauty blogger appeared to be an actual beauty as advertised. She's the tallest out of the sisters by like an inch. Her long dark amber hair complemented her sultry, slim figure. The boobs and butts looked like they were in shape from working out. There was still some defiance in her eyes considering the current situation.

The youngest sister Dinah appeared to be the smallest girl here. Her small, perky boobs and tiny, tight butt went well along with her petite figure. Her pussy was completely shaved with a small belly button piercing, and there's some tattoos of a couple stars above her right breasts and a tiny pair of wings on her back. Her daddy can't be approved of those, thought Gary.

"Everybody ready? Remember, blowjobs to completion. You got 15 minutes. If you finished first, you and your partner got punished. If you went above the time limit, you and your partner got punished. If you last the longest without going over, you earn a prize," said Sarge.

"Get ready. 3, 2, 1, go," announced Sarge.

All the women went down on their knees and start working on their partner's cock. With their hands still cuffed behind their back, most of the women had an awkward start, especially Ruth who didn't seem to be too used to giving blowjobs and struggled to properly put Neal's cock inside her mouth. The one who had a great start was Dinah who seemed to be used to giving a lot of heads. Following the youngest vixen here was her older sisters, Anna and Eve. With Imani lagging behind, maybe because she's still tired from earlier fuck session.

"5 minutes passed," announced Sarge. Not long after that Paul yelled out, "Ah, nooooo," before blowing his load in Imani's mouth. The poor girl choke on the cum and spilled it all over herself and the floor.

"Goddamn. You came hard after seeing your wife got fucked, huh? Are you some kind of a cuck?" asked Sarge. Paul only remained silent.

After the announcement of ten minutes passed, a loud grunt was made by Nate as he empties his balls all over the disgusted Eve. With Neal barely able to keep his erection up and Ruth sobbing more than sucking, it seemed the prize would come down to Paul's pair and Christian's. Glancing over at Christian and Dinah, Gary saw the good-looking black man kept his eyes close as if to focus himself from blowing a load. But, Dinah worked on the black, thick cock like a pro. She probably didn't find the prospect of winning a prize very appealing after seeing what the punishment was.

Gary kept his eyes partly on the grandfather clock at the other side of the room. He wanted to find out what the prize would be even if it could mean sacrifice his wife. If it meant a chance to get with the bitches of sisters-in-law here, he wanted to go for it.

Shortly, Christian cried out as he cummed inside his girlfriend's mouth. The amazing thing was that Dinah swallowed every drops. The display of expert level of blowjob like a pornstar in front of him, Gary shortly warned his wife, "I'm cumming, honey," he said. Anna was about to back off but Sarge's big hand push against her head. "Either you swallow, or take the cum with your face or body. No backing out," barked Sarge. Frightened Anna could only nod her heads before receiving her husband semen on her cheeks and upper breasts.

Not too long after that Sarge yelled out, "Time. Stop, everybody." The only active pair left, Neal and Ruth, stopped, seemingly relieved from engaging in sexual activity in front of their children.

"For the winner, we got Gary and Anna. Very impressive to hold out this long, man," announced Sarge. Gary only gave out a stupid half smile. Anna's expression was blank.

"The prize for both will be as such. For Anna, her cuffs will be off, and she get to switch some other ladies to do the task set out for her one time in the future instead," said Sarge, "And for Gary, his cuffs will also be off, and he get to choose to avoid his own punishment in the future," I'll take it, thought Gary.

"And for the losers," Sarge switched his merry tone of voice to be more menacing, "Paul came the fastest, but Imani and he just got punished just earlier. I'll delay their punishment for now. I'm a nice guy like that." Sarge ended that sentence with a mischievous smile.

"But, for the most disappointing display," continued Sarge, pointing at the older couple, "Neal and Ruth here went over the 15 minutes mark. That deserved the most severe punishment." There was a cheer or two coming from the masked lady and Z.

"Let me direct your attention to the big screen," announced Sarge, "enjoy the show."

The big TV screen switched from the live camera feed in this living room to another room. Gary remembered it to be Neal's office from the church. This seemed to be recording in a not so decent definition. Shortly after the recording played, figures enter the frame. It was Neal followed by two women of Latina descent. The two women looked similar to each other enough to be sisters. They were talking about something, but the recording played no sounds. Not long after that, pastor Neal pulled one of the woman close and kissed her on the lips.

"Noooo," cried out Ruth, falling down to her knees. The three sisters turned their heads to stare their father in unison, and the pastor only looked down to the floor.

The action in the screen showed the pastor switching his kiss from one woman to the other while his hands were busy trying to undress them both. Both women returned the favor by undressing him also. Not long after that, the pastor on the screen was pushed down onto the couch, then the older Latina lady went down and started sucking his cock while the younger one continued to kiss him.

"How could you?" howled Ruth. She looked like she's lost it. Both the tears and snorts rolled down her face, smearing her makeup. Seeing this normally nice lady who dedicated herself to her family and seemingly followed her husband on everything reduced to this was heartbreaking to Gary. The masked man called Papi went to take the handcuff off of her then handed her tissue box. She confusedly accepted this strange kindness. As the scene in the screen switch to the pastor engaging in the sex act in missionary position, Sarge started to narrate it.

"What we got here is a pair of mother and daughter," Sarge started up, "they were so grateful of our good pastor here for helping them with immigration and settling in the city, so the mother came to reward him for his good deeds. This has gone on for years. When the daughter became of age, she also got offered like a nice package deal. This affair has gone on until today, even when the daughter started her own family. I guess the holy dick from yours truly was too good to give up."

His daughters' eyes were on him, judging. The deeply disappointment reflected from Anna's eyes. Eve's were full of rage while Dinah's were of amazement. The scene on the screen concluded with the pastor sprayed all over both women's tits.

After wiping off her tears and ruined makeups, Ruth stared down her husband. "You demon," she yelled and walked up to strike him in the face, "All this time? With your own parishioners? You even invited them into our home for dinner, too. How could you do this to me?" Neal with his hands still cuffed could do nothing but took the hit shamefully.

"Now enough of that," said Sarge as he pulled Ruth off of Neal effortlessly, "dealing out punishment is supposed to be our job, lady. Seeing you so full of emotion, tell you what. I'll let you participate in tormenting him back. He's cheating you with two women at the same time. Let's pay that back. An eye for an eye. We got Papi here," Sarge gestured to the masked man who started to take his clothes off, "as one of the participant. You can choose another one. The catch is that he has to come from your folks here."

Ruth had a horrify look on her face. "I can't," she stammered while looking at the restrained naked men on the mattress.

"Oh but you have to," said Sarge with his playful tone gone, "if you don't pick, I'll get your son Paul to join in. Hurry up and pick."

Ruth's face was even more twisted with disgusted. After a couple of minutes, she let out a name, "Gary."

He was surprised at first that she picked him, but with another thought entered his mind. Among his daughter's boyfriends, Neal seemed to like him the least. The pastor always signaled that his eldest daughter could do with a husband better than him. Ruth showed her vindictive side. She probably picked Gary to hurt her husband as much as possible.

"No!" both Neal and Anna shouted out almost at the same time. Sarge waved his gun at them to quiet down the protest.

"Cool. This is like a bonus for you, man," joked Sarge to Gary, "you can cross 'fucking both the mother and the daughter' off your bucket list soon. Here, take this," Sarge handed him a small yellow pill with a glass of water, "you just came not long ago, so here's some performance enhancer."

The rest of the intruders ushered the rest of the family to the other side of the room to sit on the couch, letting only the three participant get on the center mattress. Gary felt a strange warm appeared in his body after taking the pill. The warm traveled down from his chest to his crotch. Soon, this cock became fully erected. On the other side of the mattress, the masked man Papi had only his masks on and sported a decent size erection himself.

"All of you ready? Action," yelled out Sarge. Ruth looked straight at the stunned Neal before she bended down and started licking the two cocks presented in front of her.

Her technique indicated that blowjobs were not regular activity for Ruth, but she made up with her enthusiasm. She switched between the two cocks, slurping all over both the base and the shaft of the two. Gary could only close his eyes and take the sucking. He felt the gaze of his wife on him. Hopefully, he thought, she understands the situation that he had to do this.

"Not bad, mom," Sarge provided the commentary, "you handled your son-in-law's cock and Papi's like a champ."

After a bit of the alternate cock sucking, Papi pushed Ruth down on her back with her mouth still on Gary's cock. Papi then squeeze some lube on his hand before applying on Ruth bushy pussy. She knew what's coming but she didn't care.

Papi positioned himself right in front of Ruth's lower entrance and slowly pushed in. Ruth moaned not in pain but in pleasure. She decide to go full-on slut mode to put a hurt on her cheating husband now as Papi started to thrust in rhythm.

Ruth pulled Gary's cock away from her mouth to say "Ahh, fuck me, you thug. This young thug's penis is much better than your wrinkly old thing, Neal. He's so much better than you."

Neal only had a dumbfounded look on his face. He couldn't believe what he saw. His proper housewife put on a slutty show to get back at him. The split-roasting was in full swing now. This did not have an appearance of a forceful rape at all. While keeping a continuous pace, Papi caressed all over Ruth's body and whispered something in Spanish to her. Despite the mask and Sarge holding a gun nearby, Papi acted more like a lover than a rapist. This seemed to only upset Neal more.

Several minutes passed by as Ruth was being pumped by both ends. The pace became quicker and quicker. The moans from the three participants all mixed together like their own bodily fluids mixed.

"Hey, Papi," called out Sarge as he dragged Imani to the bed, "if you're close, get over here."

Right on cue, Papi pulled out of Ruth then approached Imani who's on her knees. Without warning, he shove his cock into her mouth a rapidly fucked her face. Imani could only obediently accepted the oral attack.

"You made a mess earlier, so don't let a single drop falls on the floor," warned Sarge, "that young lady did a much better job than you did. She swallowed the entire thing without dropping any," pointing at Dinah, "if you dropped any on the floor, there will be extra punishment."

Soon, the intruder erupted inside the black woman's mouth. She tried hard to not choke and swallowed it all, making disgusted faces along the way.

"Hey, Gary," called out Sarge, "time to fuck your wife's mom. Get going."

After pulling out his cock from Ruth's mouth, Gary quickly positioned himself at his mother-in-law's waiting entrance. He felt the disgusted gazes from his audience along the way.

"I'm sorry," Gary said to no one in particular in a rather unconvincing fashion. The amused Sarge added in, "yeah, yeah. You're so sorry. Hurry the fuck up or both you and your wife will get the punishment."

Gary looked down on his mother-in-law. Her face seemed to lose all sanity, only giving in to lust and revenge. Her pussy was glistening with so much wetness. He took a deep breathe and plugged in.

"Yesssss, fuck me Gary. Ooooh, give me what my bastard husband couldn't," cursed Ruth. From only a couple hours ago, nobody would believe the stuff coming out of her mouth right now.

Her moans and curses were the background music to the fucking between the son-in-law and mother-in-law pair. Of course, Ruth wasn't as tight as her daughter, but the pill Sarge gave him earlier and the humiliation factor on the holier-than-thou Neal gave Gary such a hard-on for this forbidden tryst. He continued to pump away, giving and getting pleasure at the same time. He tried to forget all the people in the room especially his judging and disgusted wife.

As the speed and intensity increased, Ruth cried out, "Oh god. I'm about to..about to...about to..." then her body became limped. Her face filled with satisfaction. Gary knew for sure that he made his mother-in-law cummed. The information itself almost made Gary cummed himself right then and there.

"Don't impregnate her, man," laughed Sarge, "we got a cum receptacle right now waiting for you."

Closer to cumming himself, Gary pulled out off Ruth and beelined to the waiting Imani. He grabbed the back of her head and shoved his totally wet and hard cock down her throat. He even stole a glance of Paul who's now sporting another rock hard-on. Seeing the previously pompous black beauty receiving his cock with humiliation in her eyes sent him to the climax on top of everything else. After a quick set of pumps, Gary exploded all over the young pastor's black wife.

"Nice job, Gary," complemented Sarge, "Getting your prize and doling out punishment at the same time. Making my job easier."

12