The Lake House Invasion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary scanned the room. Pastor Neal only stood apart from his family in the corner of the room in his cuff like he's trying to avoid all the cameras. The funny part was that he was having an erection. Is being a cuck runs in the family? thought Gary. The rest of the family gathered on and by the couch. Anna looked like she was crying with Eve consoling her. Dinah was staring intently at the whole thing like she was taking it all in. Paul was standing behind the couch, trying to hide his erection. Both Nate and Christian had a blank stare sitting on the couch like they're having a deep thought. Z was standing still naked on the opposite side of the room from Sarge holding a gun, keeping watch over the room. The masked woman still kept watch but with one of her hand down her pants and one holding a gun. The one called Meeks now hold a phone up and seemingly recording Neal.

"Oh, you poor bastards," exclaimed Sarge, "We got ourselves a pair of father-son cucks getting blueballs over here." All the intruders except Meeks joined in the laughter. "Do you bastards want to get off? But, you two are supposed to receive punishment. Let me tell you what. Pastor, I'll let you pick among your daughters to help you with that erection. And, Paul, you'll pick among the leftover sisters. How about that?"

The older pastor and the three sisters looked recoiled in unison from the proposals, but Paul looked like he's thinking about it. The tension and silence were broken with the declaration from Neal, "No, you evildoers. You shan't corrupt us any further than this."

"That's rich coming from a serial cheater like you," mocked Sarge, "But it seems like junior here is very interested in the idea, ain't you?"

Paul avoided the gazes from the rest of his family, but his throbbing erection was still in view even though he tried to hide it.

"What are you doing? How could you be like this?" asked Anna.

"Fuck off, Anna. I can't help it," cried out Paul, "you don't have the room to talk. Your husband fucked mom and cummed all over my wife. You know what? Since my wife helped your husband, maybe you can help me, too."

Gary couldn't believe what the little bastard was saying. The rest of the family were shocked. Paul continued with a deranged smile on his face, "Don't act like you can judge me. Everybody in this family has fucked up secrets, too. Not just Dad. Don't act like you're better than me."

Anna was stunned and looked downward. The rest of sisters averted Paul's eyes during his tirade. What secrets? thought Gary, what could they possibly be hiding?

"Whoa, it seems like our blueballed boy here grows some balls," chimed in Sarge, "you know what. Let's have a bit of a break before you come to a decision, all right?"

Gary sat there in rage and confusion. That little fucker Paul was thinking about screwing his wife? He thought, Also, what about these secrets Paul mentioned earlier.

He stewed there during the break which seemed like eternity.

12