The Lake House Invasion Pt. 03

Story Info
More secrets were revealed when defiance was shown.
4k words
4.41
11.4k
8
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe it. Both Paul and Eve were acting like spoiled brats," complaint Anna, freshly out of the shower with a towel covering her body.

Gary didn't really want to say anything. To him, calling them spoiled brats was way too soft. They were acting like insufferable little bitches, he thought, but cursing out the siblings in front of their eldest sister under the roof of their family lake house didn't seem like a good idea to him.

"They didn't have to keep rubbing in your face after we lost," continued Anna, "Even Dinah just kept on laughing."

"They have always been like that, right?" retorted Gary, "You always told me the stories back when you guys were kids. Doesn't seem like there's much changes to me."

"Somehow it's getting worse," said Anna, "Since Paul picked up the pastorship and married Imani, it's like Daddy's turning him into his carbon copy and successor, so he has a lot to say about the church business even the finances. Eve's successful online career let her give nobody any respects except maybe daddy, and Dinah has always been spoiled as the baby sister."

Gary slightly winced. They're all the same complains he has heard all before. He knew that his wife wanted to vent, but it's getting old, and they're supposed to be on vacation to relax.

"But we're doing pretty well for ourselves. Your online business is doing decently, right?" said Gary, tryin to cheer her up, "The pandemic is hitting my job pretty hard, but when that's over, things will be much better than now."

"Oh, Gary. You have no idea how hard it is to run a business like mine during this time," answered Anna, sounding even less cheerful than before, "We're not doing well. We're just barely keep things afloat in our household mostly due to my business."

Gary's face could barely hide the frown now. His feeble attempt to change the subject from her sibling troubles and cheering her up backfired spectacularly. He particular disliked how condescending she sounded talking about her pulling her weight in the household.

"C'mon, darling. We're supposed to be on vacation," exclaimed Gary, "how about you get on here for some nice massage and forget about everything, huh?"

Anna showed a slight smile at the suggestion. She disrobed herself and got on the bed, laying prone, "Let's start from the legs and feet first, dear."

Gary sat next to his naked body and started to work on his wife's legs. It's not like he's an amazing licensed massage therapist or anything, but he found her more receptive to bedroom activities after this type of service.

"Hmmmm," moaned Anna, "lower, please. Then, the feet."

Gary diligently worked on his wife's legs and feet for about fifteen minutes. Her previously frowning face became relaxed and content. Gary missed this. Both of their hectic work schedule left them too exhausted to have a relaxed time together like this.

"That's great," said Anna, "any stiff parts in your body I can work on to return the favor?"

"Actually, yeah," answered Gary, pointing at his crotch, "right here."

"Gary Sewell! You dirty man," exclaimed Anna, hitting him lightly with a pillow, "We're at my parent's lake house in their anniversary even. How horny can you get?"

"Hold on. Let me go get something to get you in the mood," said Gary, getting up from the bed and put on a pair of boxers and bedroom robe.

As Gary approached the bedroom's door, he swore he could hear the sound of footsteps right outside the door. He exited the bedroom and headed to the kitchen when the light was on.

He found Dinah in her pajamas in front of the fridge.

"Oh, hey," Gary greeted his sister-in-law, "getting late night snack?"

Dinah only mutter, "Yeah," before scurrying back to her bedroom.

As Gary grabbed a bottle of wine and two wineglasses, he had a suspicion that the teenager might be eavesdropping or even peeking at him and his wife. The door to his and his wife's bedroom was one of those old-fashioned wooden door with an old-timey keyhole on it. Someone could potentially take a peek through the keyhole to see what's going on on the bed.

Should he tell his wife? he thought for a bit, nah, it will definitely ruin her mood, and it's been a while since he got some actions.

He turned off the kitchen's light as he came back to the bedroom with the wine. What if the little brat took a peek, he thought, he could even put on a show for her, and the prospect of having sex for the young girl to look even excited him a bit.

***

"All right. Breaks over. Time to make a decision, Paul," announced Sarge, snapping Gary back to the present, "My offer still stands. Which sister do you want to relieve you right now?"

Paul turned his head sharply toward the rest of the girls. With no hesitation, he uttered the name, "Anna."

Anna stared at her brother in disbelief. Sarge was howling with laughter, "How about that? You people are the best," said Sarge, "So, Anna, prepare yourself. You can use whatever you can to get him off whether it be the hands, the mouth, or other things unless you want to use your reward right now."

Anna's eyes briefly lit up at the mention of the reward. Before she could say anything, Sarge continued with a vicious smile, "Oh but you can't pick your mom or Imani to switch with you, darling. They just had their fill of fun. We don't want to be cruel and selfish, do we?"

The horror showed up in the three sisters' faces. Anna realized she had to force incest upon her younger sisters, or she would suffer the deeds herself. Eve shrunk back from her older sister while Dinah stared at Paul's erection.

After some deliberation, Sarge spoke up, "If you're going to take this long and be boring, I'm gonna have to inflict some punishment on you. Meeks, ready to pull Anna's stuff on screen."

"No, no. I'll pick," protested Anna. So, she had something to hide, thought Gary.

Anna looked down on the floor before she uttered the name, "Eve. Let Eve do it."

"What the fuck?" exclaimed Eve, incredulous.

"I can't let Dinah do it," cried Anna, "she's the baby sister. We're supposed to protect her."

"Aren't I your sister, too?" yelled Eve, turning to Sarge, "Whatever. I won't do it. There's no way you can force me to do this."

"Oh?" amused Sarge, "Disobedience, huh? You won't mind the punishment, then?"

"Fuck you. You can't make me do anymore of these disgusting stuff," declared Eve.

Gary was bracing for more violence to occur as his stupid sister-in-law openly defied these armed criminals, but Sarge was only laughing at the defiance, "you wanna bet on that?" said Sarge as if to accept the challenge, "Fine, Meeks, roll the slideshow on out dear Eve here."

Meeks nodded, and the big screen was once again changed. Now it showed a selfie picture of Eve and another blonde girl dressing in nightwear in some hotel room.

"Wait, no," said Eve. Her face changed from full of defiance to full of apprehension.

"Isn't that Emily Dash, the country singer?" uttered Dinah.

The displayed picture then got changed. Now it showed Eve face deep licking the blonde's snatch.

"Stop it. Stop it right now," panicked Eve. She got up and walked toward Sarge before He pulled his gun pointing toward her forehead to stop her in her track.

"Sit back down, young lady," said Sarge menacingly, "You fucked up. That's about it. I gotta show people that disobedience has it price, right?"

Eve could only sat back down on the couch. The slideshow now had the pair themselves in 69 position. Their faces were full of happiness unlike what's on Eve's face currently.

The slideshow switched to show the lovers in various sex acts. Some pictures showed them with vibrators for the pair to help each other. Some showed the blonde with a strap-on penetrating Eve with her face filled with ecstasy.

The slideshow ended with the two young ladies sitting side by side, wearing nothing but bridal veils. The young ladies held out their left hands toward camera, showing diamond rings in both their ring fingers.

"What is that?" exclaimed Neal, "what's this blasphemous sight I'm seeing?"

"Let me shed some light for you, pastor," said Sarge, "what you see is the your daughter's secret fiancé and their private engagement party. It seems like she feels that her choice of future partner doesn't meet your conservative standard. Nate here only pretended to be her boyfriend to make her appear like a good, religious daddy's girl"

Neal's face was filled with disappointment as he looked at his daughter. Eve noticed the look and only meekly said, "I'm sorry, daddy."

"Oh, you're not that sorry, yet," chimed in Sarge, "not until I show your daddy how you could afford those pretty rings and the fancy hotel room and your online career in general."

Sarge then showed something in his phone to Eve. The color drained from her face.

"Now that you understand," said Sarge with the finality in his tone, "Go take care of your brother."

With both handcuffs taken off of them, Paul and Eve got up on the middle of the bed among the small protest from their family. Paul awkwardly laid on his back as his younger sister slowly touch his dick. She then started to stroke her brother's erected member.

"Oh, this looks boring," commented Sarge, "Dee, why don't you help them out?"

The big-sized masked woman started to take her clothes off. Her body was big and full of tattoos of snakes and roses. She then surprised the family by taking her mask off. While there was a noticeable scar on her right cheek, her round eyes and face with short black hair against her pale white skin made her out to be quite a looker.

She noticed that surprised looks from her captives and said, "Oh, I'm not worried about you folks seeing my face. With all the recordings tonight, I doubt you'll tell anybody about what's going on here. Now, let me check out that pussy."

Dee approached the pair already on the bed like a predator. She quickly pulled Eve's legs apart and stuck her face between the beauty blogger's crotch.

"Ahhhh," moaned Eve as her trimmed pussy got eaten out by the female intruder. Dee fully stuck her tongue out showing a metal stud piercing in the middle of her tongue. She aggressively tongued the middle sister, switching between Eve's pussy and asshole. What's going on downstair severely distracted Eve from jerking her brother off.

Dissatisfied with what's going on, Paul sat up on his knees then hold Eve's head in place while guiding his cock to her mouth.

"Hmmmph," grunted Eve, surprised with the meat shoved into her mouth.

"Take it, Eve. You're supposed to take care of me," exclaim Paul like a petulant child.

Eve tried to fight her brother's cock off her mouth, but the stronger sibling wouldn't let her. Paul continued to fuck his sister's mouth while Dee was assaulting the sister's pussy with her tongue.

"Don't you even think about biting down, girl," yelled Sarge, "or what's in my phone would be broadcasted for all to see."

Eve could only accepted what's happening with tears rolling down her cheeks. Paul continued to fuck his sister's mouth like demon possessed. Anna looked horrified by what she subject her siblings to, so did her parents. Gary, however, was both a little excited and a little turned on by the action. Seeing his egotistical sister-in-law engaging in such shameful depravity warmed his heart a little. As long as he followed his intruders' commands, Gary could come out of his unscathed and even entertained. It seemed to him that the intruders had some sort of personal vendetta against the Vick family in general. He just had to devise a plan to protect his wife also.

He stole a glance toward the rest of the captives. Nate, Christian, and surprisingly both Dinah and Imani watched what's going on in front of them with some excitement in their eyes. A bunch of perverts, thought Gary, like me.

After forcing his cock down his sister's throat for a while, Paul pulled his dick out and spoke out, "you suck at sucking dick, Eve. You have to get me off some other way."

Horror filled Eve's face as Dee smiled knowingly then pinned the sister on her back. Paul later forced her legs apart and prepared to insert his cock.

"No, please no, Paul. Argggh," grunted Eve as she took Paul's cock into her pussy.

Disregarding the wrongness of what he's doing, Paul pumped away in his sister like man possessed. His thrust was forceful and abrupted like he did not care how his partner would feel but only cared for his own pleasure "Whooo. This is so tight. It's really true that you like girls, huh? No man has entered here, right?" mocked Paul. Eve only cried out in pain.

Any protests the family had were quieted down quickly with Sarge and his team menacingly pointing the guns at them. "If any of you have something to say," said Sarge, "you can switch with Eve."

While Eve was getting railed by her brother, something in her switched on. With no recourse to fight against her brother physically, She began to verbally abuse her brother instead.

"Is this the best you can do, Paul? You're such a lousy lover, no wonder your wife seems to enjoy other man's dick better than yours. And how could you consider yourself a pastor with your perverted cuckolding nature? Arrrrrrrr...." Paul combated Eve's insult by the fiercer and faster fucking. As soon as Paul slowed down to catch his breathe, Eve began the verbal attack anew. And, the insults became the fuel for Paul to come back and sexually attack his sister. It became some sort of incest sexual battle that the siblings tried to one up another, going back and forth. Such a sight was a grand entertainment to the intruders and quite an embarrassment to the Vick Family.

As the show continued on, Gary found himself entranced by the whole thing, but in the corner of his eyes he caught a movement other than the one on the mattress. Dinah got up and walked to the corner of the room toward her father. They then had conversations in quiet whisper. Whatever the conversation was, it made Neal's face became even paler while Dinah was smiling broadly.

"Mind sharing your talks?" said Sarge, apparently noticing the same thing Gary did.

"Oh, Mr. Sarge, sir," answered Dinah, putting on a timid face, "I'm just wondering when you talked earlier about letting us daughters taking care of daddy. Can I still do that for him? He looks so uncomfortable."

Several people in the room did a double-take on what she said including Gary. How could seemingly innocent wording question oozed so much with naughtiness, Gary wondered. Everything in the room seemed to stay still for a couple of seconds before a howl of laughter came out from the gigantic intruder.

"Hahahahahaha...holy shit," bellowed out Sarge almost doubling over with how hard he's laughing, "Yes, yes, darling, you can help your daddy. I can't refuse you if you asked nicely like that. Hey, Papi, come unlock their handcuffs."

With their bounding gone, Dinah led her father by the hand toward the bed. With the cursing between Paul and Eve in the background, pastor Neal sat down on the bed as his youngest daughter crouched down, ready to take his erected penis into her mouth.

"Please, honey," begged Neal, "you don't have to do this."

"Oh, daddy, but I want to. No, I love to," answered Dinah before taking her father's cock deep in her mouth.

Her gentle bobbing up and down on the pastor's cock gave out quite a contrast to the rough fucking and the verbal abuse on the other side of the mattress. Neal had his eyes half open and half close, probably both ashamed to have his baby daughter servicing him orally and excited on such forbidden depravity at the same time.

As Gary was in awe of the ever-growing development in front of him, the situation of the threesome shifted. Paul was now pushed on his back, with his sister Eve adjusted herself before she got on top of him. Eve screamed out as she impaled herself with her older brother's cock. Any cries Paul had couldn't properly leave out of his mouth because Dee herself sat on top of his face with her pussy stuffing directly over his mouth. Facing each other, the female intruder started to play with Eve's nipples before giving her a mouthful of kiss. Eve looked like she started to feel herself and enjoyed what's going on more and more.

It was not long until Pastor Neal blew his load in his youngest daughter's mouth. She choked on the ejaculation for a bit from the large volume that filled her mouth before swallowing them all in. Her father looked relaxed and blissful as he collapsed onto the bed.

Sarge approached the finished pair and spoke out, "Now, now. We can't have only one party satisfied, can we? How about it, Pastor? Should your good little girl get reward for her effort?"

The look on Pastor Neal's face was no longer that of disgust or shame, but it was that of confusion turned to excitement. He sat up then glanced down disappointingly at his own flaccid member, completely spent on the big load down his daughter's throat.

"Oh, don't you worry about that," quipped Sarge, "we got more than enough of those meds to keep you going all night long if you want to. Can I take that as a yes from you?"

Neal took a quick look toward the rest of his captive family. His wife Ruth only stared back at him in anger while his eldest Anna looked away from him in disgust.

"Oh, now you're caring about them?" laughed Sarge, noticing the glances "have it your way. It seems to me that either way your family is already screwed up."

Neal glanced back toward the other side of the bed where his two children were engaging in a threesome with one of their captors. After a brief period, he spoke up.

"Give me the pill."

Sarge grinned and barked out orders, "Hey Z-man. Gave our esteemed pastor here one booster pill."

The masked intruder handed out the same small yellow pill Gary took earlier to the patriarch of the Vick family. Pastor Neal downed the pill with a glass of water with the quickness. It wasn't long before he sported a respectable erection for someone his age.

"That's great, Pastor. You look like you're ready to roll," said Sarge, "now go on and reward your little girl for being so cooperative."

The pastor approached his waiting orange-haired daughter on the mattress. He was prepared to enter the young girl missionary-style as his son was assaulted by pussies from both end at the other side of the bed.

"Please take care of me, daddy," said Dinah, sounding both innocent and naughty at the same time, "Please take my virginity."

Gary was surprised by that. This young orange-haired slut who gave head like an expert was a virgin? He's feeling that he's not the only one being surprised.

"Are you sure about that, honey?" said Neal, "it will hurt, and don't you want to save up yourself for a man you love?"

"It's fine, daddy. I broke my hymen experimenting around a while ago. I only use by mouth and my behind with the boys I've dated," said Dinah, "and I don't mind you being my first."

"How touching," said Sarge, "now get on with it."

The Pastor then slowly entered his young daughter. Dinah responded with a sensual moan. They continued in a slow but steady rhythm like every single thrust is meaningful in its own way. Pastor then bended down to kiss Dinah in the forehead and moved down to kiss her deeply in the lips, seemingly to comfort her. They continued on with the gentleness and sweetness like virgin lovers on their wedding day.

As everybody looked on, Gary felt a nudge from his lift side. His wife, Anna, looked at him accusingly.

"How could you have an erection from this?" she asked him accusingly.

"It's the pill they gave me. That's what make me like this," answered Gary unconvincingly, "Besides look at the other guys."

Both Nate and Christian now also had sizable erections. Both took in the views fully and needed no pills to aroused and maintained their hard-ons. Ruth and Imani looked like they'd recovered well enough from their fuck session earlier.

12