The Lake House Invasion Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hoho. Looks like we got waiting and willing participants on the sideline here," commented Sarge, obviously spotting the same things Gary did, "And now the only lady who hasn't joined in is Anna here, and both the gentlemen here looked like they're ready to go."

Anna looked horrified at the implication. Gary wasn't exactly thrill with these two double-teaming his wife either.

"Tell you what. I'll let you choose. Between taking on two younger guys here," gestured Sarge toward Nate and Christian, "and taking on your husband, what would you pick?"

A look of some relief came out in Anna'a face. The idea of fucking in front of her family and some stranger might not be too appealing to her, but it sounded a lot better than what other members of her family were subjected to right now.

"Oh, not so fast," said Sarge apparently noticing the relief in Anna's face, "having sex in front of the cameras with your own husband doesn't sound very interesting for us. How about some anal action?"

The relief in Anna's face disappeared in an instant. She tried anal once with Gary back when several years ago, and it hurt so much she begged him to pull out when not even half his cock was in her bum. Gary had been floating around the idea of the retry, but she shut that completely down every single time.

"It's your choice, lady. Either let your own husband take you up the ass, or let these younger guys take you at the same time," continued Sarge, "At least, I gave you a choice unlike the rest of the ladies."

Anna took a long look at the actions on the mattress. Her father now picked up the pace and started to piston her youngest sister while her other sister was riding her brother hard while making out with another woman. The wheel in her head seemed to be spinning hard on figuring out which one was the less appealing choice.

"You're taking way too long for this," said Sarge, "Meeks, bring up Anna and Josh's chat."

"No, no, no. I'll choose," yelled out Anna, rushing, "I'll choose my husband."

Anna's urgency didn't escape Gary. So, she's hiding something, he thought, and who the hell is Josh?

"All right. All right," said Sarge, "now, Z here will take you to the restroom to clean and lube up your asshole. Gotta be a bit hygienic, you see. I'm nasty, but not that nasty."

"Can I go with them?" interjected Gary. He knew that was risky to speak up, but he got to do something about what he just heard.

Sarge snapped his neck back to stare at Gary with a mischievous smile on him, "Of course, you can. Want to make sure there's no hanky-panky between our Z-man and your wife? What a good husband you are."

The couple quietly followed Z to the restroom. Millions of questions filled inside Gary's head right now.

12