The Lake House Invasion Pt. 05

Story Info
The rest of the guys joined Gary to humiliate the girls.
3.7k words
4.21
10.6k
6
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back on it, the key moment Gary remembered vividly from his own wedding was when he was waiting at the altar for his bride-to-be. At that moment, it seemed like the wait would never end. It really didn't help that standing with him was his future father-in-law officiating the wedding himself.

Gary kept looking straight down the aisle, feeling all the nerves. The dampness under his suits From sweating started to increased. The majority of the guests in this wedding was from his bride-to-be's side. His guests were mostly his work colleagues and close friends. The only members considered to be his own family present were his ex-stepmother and her daughter.

Then, his bride-to-be appeared.

Dressed in the stunningly beautiful white gown, Anna emerged. With her younger brother Paul holding her arm, filling in for their father, she slowly walked down the aisle toward Gary. All the guests turned around to behold the most beautiful lady of the day.

Any doubts or any nervousness Gary had dissipated as his love approached him. At this moment, he had never been so sure of anything in his life. This was the woman he had to spend the rest of his life with.

***

With all that's going on tonight, Gary was no longer so sure about his marriage or the direction of his life in general anymore.

Not only there were clear evidences of his wife being unfaithful plastered all over the projector screen for everybody to see, it seemed that her parents, at least her mother, was in on setting up the affair.

While most of the captives seemed to be shocked into silence and the home invaders only appeared to keep watchful eyes on the surrounding, Anna was sobbing uncontrollably in her father's consoling embrace while her mother seemed ashamed and tried avoid Gary's gaze. Amidst of all this, however, Gary caught a glimpse of his brother-in-law, Paul, displayed a satisfied grin on his face before it faded away. The young pastor didn't put much effort in hiding his smile, perhaps because he thought nobody would pay him any attention with the ongoing drama taking the center stage.

That little cuck, thought Gary, he's enjoying this. He's enjoying seeing Gary's family falling apart.

Gary just saw red. Fuck this family, he thought. The only thing that kept him from going for the little shit's throat was the firearm Sarge fixed on his person currently.

"You'd better cool down, man. You could kill someone with just that look," said Sarge, "Tell you what, since it seems like your wife did you dirty here, and you got that boner still. I'll let you pick one of the ladies here to be your partner."

Maybe it was a primal instinct because he exploded inside her mouth earlier, or it was his desire for immediate revenge on her stuck up husband, but it only took a split second before Gary let out a name, "Imani."

The youth pastor's young black wife sobbed as she was ushered to the air mattress. There was no protest from the sofa where the family sat. They all seemed to accept their fate at this point.

"You know what. We have two other guys here who doesn't get any action beside some BJs," announced Sarge, "Why don't you both come out here and get ready."

Nate and Christian both got up and walked to the edge of the mattress. There're not much hesitation between them coming out, not that Gary could blame them. Christian, in his fit physique, at least tried to look a bit ashamed while Nate looked somewhat excited to join with his gangly frame.

"Well, here's a dilemma," pondered Sarge, "Three girl just got thoroughly fucked just earlier, and I'm not so inhumane to let them get railed again without a break. It seems like you boys have to share mommy here." He gestured to Ruth.

Ruth looked shocked for a bit before she got up from the sofa, accepting her fate. The possibility of getting double-teamed by both of her daughters' boyfriends seemed to both shame her and excite her at the same time especially in front of her cheating husband.

"Wait," yelled out Dinah, "Could you please let me join my mom? She would have a hard time handling two guys at once."

Everybody looked shocked at the announcement. After a brief pause, Sarge let out a laugh and said, "Sure why not if you think you're up for it? You're either the most caring daughter in the world or the biggest teenage slut I've ever met."

Dinah quickly got up and joined the waiting participants. Her bubbly excitement was in great contrast of everything's that going on right now. It's even unsettling to Gary.

"All right, Meeks, you ready?" asked Sarge. The silent invader gave a thumb-up. "Ladies and gentlemen, let's pair up and get on with it," announced Sarge.

Gary went in for a kiss. Imani resisted a bit at first, but soon gave In. The faint smell of semen still lingered on her person, but Gary went for it anyway. He kissed her like I usually did his wife, a long sensual kiss with a bit of tongue. He just thought of an idea of how to continue.

The other pairs didn't exactly take things slow. Nate grabbed Dinah by the arm and pushed her down onto the mattress, ready for some action. It was evident that sitting and watching everybody else having sex did away Nate's patience.

Dinah, sitting up facing the naked man, uttered, "Not in the front, please. Just the back or the mouth."

Nate, amused, replied, "Sure, honey," before put his long erected cock into her mouth.

Earlier actions didn't seem to tire and slow Dinah down. The orange-haired teenager sucked her older sister's boyfriend with such vigor and quickness that her partner looked like he had to concentrate before blowing his load.

"Ooohh," cried out Nate, "you are so much better than Eve, baby. Not that I blamed her though, I only pretended to be her boyfriend to cover up her interest in girls because she made me."

Such revelation seemed very minor compared to what came previously, but it showed that Eve kept up the deception for quite a long time. From what Gary remember, the pair was together since Eve was still in college.

The last pair began their action without saying much, probably to avoid the awkwardness. Christian laid down the the bed with his girlfriend's mother bending down and taking his black cock in her mouth. While she didn't have the expertise of sucking cock like her youngest daughter, but Ruth made up the difference with her eagerness. For the amount of cocks she was taking tonight, she still kept up well with all the actions despite her age. For Christian's part, the sight of his girlfriend giving a head to another man while her mother going down on him apparently did not dampen his excitement.

Gary reached down and gently caressed Imani's bush, then he started finger her pussy slowly. While nobody would consider him a sex god, Gary had some confidences in his fingerbanging skill. Always trying to please his partner, he got to use his finger a lot to either starting off or finishing girls off with multiple orgasm. Now, he could feel the wetness building up inside of Imani. She's ready, he thought. While getting her in the mood before entering her seemed like a small mercy toward Imani compared to the assault and humiliation she endured earlier tonight, Gary did have ulterior motive.

He took a glance back at the family sofa. Anna glared at her husband pleasuring her sister-in-law. Gary knew that his wife remembered. She remembered that this is her husband's routine when they were making love. He's essentially treating Imani like his own wife right now.

It didn't take long before Imani became so wet that Gary could feel something dripping from his wrist. He leaned over and took a deep kiss while his sister-in-law had her eyes closed. She was much more reciprocal to his kiss than earlier. She even slithered and entwined her tongue in sync of his. She briefly opened her eyes, and he knew then that she dropped her pretense of unwilling victimhood and self-righteousness. There's mostly lust in her eyes with a tint of loneliness in there.

Gary pulled out his soaked hand from her warm, willing vagina and took a sniff. The rawness and sweetness of the black beauty filled his lungs. As he appreciated the aroma of his sister-in-law's sex, he saw the longing inside her eyes looking back at him. Instinctively, he put his wet hand just under her nose, and she took a big whiff of her own naturally made lubricant. Not even his own wife was this kinky, Gary thought, looks like this would work out much better than he thought previously.

Nearby, Nate position himself and his young partner in a 69 position with himself on top. His long frame bent over as his face took a dive in the teenager's muff. A sight of his long, thin tongue matching his lanky physique slobbering and slithering all over Dinah's pussy. His long, thin cock was thrusting deep into the orange-haired girl's mouth. While she looked like she had plenty of experience taking cocks in her mouth previously, Nate's unusually long penis and his aggressive thrusting gave her problems. She occasionally produced a gagging sounds between the slurping of the snake-like dick.

"Hey, go easy on her, man," Christian called out with concern for his girlfriend despite the fact that her mother was straddling him and about to take his erected cock inside her. Ruth slowly lowered herself onto the younger black man's crotch, impaling herself with his decent-sized cock. The younger man gave out a grunt as the mature woman started to bounce up and down on him.

Finding his sister-in-law wet and ready, Gary slowly positioned his cock right in front of her pussy. "You're OK?" he asked. Imani simply nodded.

So, he gently entered her.

With one hand on her hip for support and the other wrapped around her hand, Gary dictated the rhythm of their love making. People might say that missionary position was too vanilla or too boring, but Gary disagreed. This setup let him dictated the pace and watched her face for reactions. Imani only winced when he entered her, but now she looked like she's enjoying the gentler thrusting compared to the violent assault she endured earlier in the night. At first, she closed her eyes and bit her lips, but later she stole a glance at the sofa where her in-laws were. Gary took a peak.

The look on Paul's twisted face was that of despair and arousal at the same time. The young pastor, of course, sported a sizable erection. What a little cuck, Gary thought. The sight of his brother-in-law having sex with his own wife in such an intimate manner with such pleasure on Imani's face must have brought the feeling of great jealousy and humiliation to Paul. Next to the young pastor was Gary's own wife staring at the action, her eyes full of regrets. The sight did not bring joy or much satisfaction to Gary much to his own surprise, but since he had already gone this far, might as well go all the way.

After some protest of not allowing vaginal penetration from the young girl, Dinah finally let her older sister's pretended boyfriend enter her behind. Nate's oddly long and skinny dick didn't have much trouble entering the young girl's anal passage. Nate started to ride her, doggy-style. The taller guy seemed to be quite pent up sexually since the blowjob session from much earlier in the night, so much that he didn't wait long before aggressively thrusting against Dinah's butt. The young girl groaned out unintelligibly as her guts was being pushed in. While she did look like she was adept at handling many different types of cocks, Nate's long member might be too much for her to take the entire length deep inside her rectum. Her expression alternated from painful to arousal back and forth before she buried her face down in the mattress. Nate continued to bore down on the tiny girl while grunting out degrading terms like "slut" and "whore" toward the orange-haired teenager. It was almost like Nate intended to fuck Dinah until she sank completely into the mattress.

Dinah's boyfriend also had all he could handle with his girl's mother. Ruth rode his crotch furiously. The dignity of the matriarch of the Vick family was gone as she only seemed to have one thing in her mind, getting herself off. While he looked like a healthy, virile young man, Christian seemed to have some trouble keeping up with the experienced older lady. Ruth certainly left little rooms for her youngest daughter's boyfriend to breath. Christian looked like he just barely tried to hold on this ride fueled by arousal and fear.

The three pairs offered different dynamics of sexual interaction to the viewers. The contrast of the mood among the pairs were very evident. Gary and Imani continued their gentle love making like, well, romantic lovers. It was almost like nobody else existed in this room except for their pair with Gary focusing intensely on pleasuring another man's wife while Imani focusing on taking all the pleasure in.

Next to them was the male-dominating pair of Nate and Dinah. Nate did not let up his anal assault on Dinah. After some time, He pulled the petite girl up from her collapsed form by the arms while his cock was still deep in her ass. Dinah's body rose up and arched back as her rectum was continued to be assaulted and her arms pulled back by Nate. Her previously muffled scream against the mattress was now unleashed for everybody to hear. The only thing that's indicating that what's going on with Dinah was not a violent rape was her drooling, aroused face.

There was no doubt who's running thing in the last of the three pairs. They were now in sitting position as Ruth sat on top of Christian as she grinded against his lap. Her hands hugged his body and felt all over his muscle at the same time. She alternated her kisses on his mouth and his neck as he closed his eyes and tried to go through all of these. It looked like he preferred a younger woman than Ruth, but the guy had to get off somehow.

"Hold up, hold up," said Sarge, "let's have some variety for the camera. Switch your partner up."

Gary pulled his penis out of Imani. He swore she even had a longing look on her face. Before he could position himself behind Dinah, she flipped over on her back and lifted her legs apart forming a v-shape with her slightly gaping butthole pointing at him. "My knees started to hurt," she said. Gary obliged and eased into her anus.

Nate grabbed the back of Ruth's head to firmly place his dick right in front of her mouth. There's a brief hesitation before the mature lady took the dick that was fresh out of her youngest's ass deep in her throat. Nate's lengthy member still proved to be troubling as Ruth tried to take it all in her mouth. Comparing to when she lost the blowjob competition in the beginning of this whole ordeal, she had gotten a lot better. Her struggles and gaging sound seemed to only excited him more though Gary couldn't say that he felt that sorry for her.

Christian took Gary's place to entered Imani. While he looked like he's trying both to relieve himself and get everything done as quickly as possible, this didn't completely satisfy Imani. At first, she laid there on her back accepting his penetration, but as he continued to pump in and out robotically, she pushed him on his back and started to hump him furiously. Christian could only grunt as he was being ridden on.

Imani's aggressiveness didn't escape Sarge, "Yo, look like the sister here finally get her shit turned on," teased Sarge, "Is she usually like this, cuck? Or your sister's boyfriend is that much better lover than you ever be?" shouted Sarge toward Paul who could only hang his head and stare.

The dynamic between the pairs shifted. While Gary was be gentler and Nate in ravaging Dinah's asshole, he didn't exerted the same love-making vibe like he did with Imani. He kept steady rhythm plugging away at the young lady's asshole almost to equally satisfy their lust. He did enjoy the assfucking, imagining if his own cheating wife's anal passage would feel the same as her youngest sister's. By the sound of her moaning, Dinah also enjoyed it.

Nate now entered Ruth from behind doggy-style. One of his hand pulled back the older lady's hair and the other braced her back for stability as he was pumping her pussy. Ruth's face did show that the younger man's forceful fucking caused her some pain, but she just seemed to go along with it. Nate definitely didn't display any unwillingness in the activity, happily enjoying the daughter and now the mother.

While Christian had his hands full earlier with the older Ruth, Imani didn't make it any easier for him. Earlier love-making session seemed to turn something on inside her. With her hands on his hip, she practically guided the younger man in and out of herself. Christian's face showed more willingness this time around, probably because his partner is a much younger Imani. They looked like they're both close to cum.

"Now, before all of you finished," declared Sarge, "let's pair up with whomever you're not together with yet."

No protest from the participants before all of them switched up. Gary reached out and grab Ruth by her arm. He took a brief look at her face. The face flipped from the expression of lust to that of regret. She managed to whisper the word "sorry" before he lifted her butt up and slid a pillow under it. Gary spit into his hand before using his index finger to push against Ruth's butthole. She grabbed his wrist and uttered "No, I've never..." before he grabbed her arm firmly and pulled it of his. By Gary saying "I don't care. You're gonna take it," Ruth only fell silent and accepted her fate. Maybe it was either guilt or fear, but her earlier enthusiasm disappeared, and only submissiveness remained.

Other pairs already began their actions. It was like a struggling for dominance for Nate and Imani. At first, he instructed her to be on her knees, so he could resume his doggy-style fucking, but Imani refused before pinning him down by the arms before impaling herself with his dick. While this went differently from his earlier dominant fuck session, Nate didn't seem to mind too much. It helped that the gorgeous black beauty like Imani was riding him like crazy now.

Christian seemed to be much more comfortable while entering his girlfriend's asshole. While the environment might not be ideal with everybody watching, Christian probably preferred fucking his own girlfriend to her mother or her sister-in-law. Dinah telling him, "Give it to me. I know you're close. Cum deep inside my ass," was all it took to get Christian to start pumping furiously.

Conversely, Ruth didn't seem to be too comfortable with anal sex like her youngest daughter. Gary kept telling her to relax as he fingered and lubed up her ass. The tightness around his finger told him that she definitely never fooled around back here before.

Gary felt like she was all lubed up to have her anal virginity taken. He took a look at the shock face of Pastor Neal and crying face of his own wife Anna. Then he pushed his dick in deep.

Ruth's scream was deafening. The other pair paused for a moment to take a look at what's going on. Gary pulled out until only his tip was inside her ass before pushing it in deep again to cause a second scream. He could barely believe the tightness around his dick came from this old lady. He bended down to whisper for her to relax as he started to pump in and out of her. Ruth's scream started to turn to painful cry then to sensual moan as he fucked her. While he's in the middle of rearranging Ruth's guts, Gary turned to look Anna in the eyes. Her mother's scream earlier seemed to freeze her. It was for a while that their eyes locked. Anna's eyes were full of sadness and disgust.

"Whoa, Gary my man," yelled out Sarge, "you vicious motherfucker. You couldn't fuck your wife's ass, so you took her mom's ass cherry? You bad man."

Gary barely acknowledged the commentator as he continued to appreciate his chance of assfucking. The situation was already so fucked up, he might as well enjoy it.

12