The Lake House Invasion Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming," Nate announced. Imani quickly took his dick out before furiously stroking it with her hand. Several seconds later Nate ejaculated upward like a goddamn geyser. His cum just got everywhere, mostly on his own lap but some got into Imani's face and hair, too. Nate just got limbed on the mattress with a goofy euphoric smile across his face. The man called Meek came close with a camera phone to zoom in on Imani's face before Papi actually hand her a box of baby wipes to clean herself up.

Another pair soon came to climax as Christian yelled out and stopped pumping Dinah's ass. He later pulled his dick out with his cum soon dripping out of the teenager's asshole. Both lovers were just panting with exhaustion as Meeks came in again and zoomed on the girl's gaping ass.

All eyes were on Gary and Ruth now. What in front of them was not the tender love making Gary had with Imani or the lust-filled romp earlier with Dinah. The only word that could described what's going on between the very last pair left on the mattress was definitely hate-fucking. Gary made sure to last as long as he possibly could to keep degrading his mother-in-law anally in front of her family and strangers. Ruth seemed to fight the urge to make noises, but she couldn't help herself letting out painful yells mixed with arousal moans. For what seemed like an hour at least to the Vick family, Gary pulled his cock out of Ruth and blasted her face and body with cum. He collapsed on the mattress passing out as his whole swirled into darkness.

12